[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can we stop assault acid??

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-08-06-14-51-54_1.jpg (180KB, 1010x1098px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-06-14-51-54_1.jpg
180KB, 1010x1098px
Two separate acid attacks reported in Manchester and Kent

Latest incidents follow recent spate of horrifyingchemical assaults in London

>Two suspected acid attacks in Manchester and Kent were reported to police this weekend, following the recent spate of assaults involving corrosive substances in London.

>A man, aged in his late 20s, was left with injuries to his eyes and face in what police are treating as a suspected acid attack.

>Officers found the victim after being called to City Walk in Salford at around 2pm on Saturday afternoon.

>The man was taken to hospital but the severity of his injuries is not yet known.

>Anyone with information on the Salford incident is asked to call police on 101, quoting incident number 1118 of 04/08/17, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.

>In another attack, a man was injured at a fish and chip shop in a seaside town in Kent, where he reportedly worked.

>Kent Police said the attack occurred shortly before 9am, when a “substance” was thrown at the victim at Ian's Plaice, off Thanet Way in Whitstable.

>There were unconfirmed reports that the attack happened during a robbery.

>The man was taken to hospital with facial injuries following the attack. His condition is not yet known.

>No arrests have been made, a police spokesman said.
>>
>>136334629
remove kebab
>>
Britain was full of Pakis anyway. But Blair's Labour importing 3 million more of them while he was leader was never gonna end well.

Rotherham and Rochester sex gangs. A useless virtue signalling mayor of London, moped muggings, daily stabbings, constant threat of terror attacks, and now free daily acid baths for random citizens.

If this is the price to pay to fill your test cricket side with people like Nasser Hussain and Zadar Ansari then I dont think it was worth it.
>>
>>136334629
ban acid
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.