[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OPERATION FREEDOM - GOOGLE MANIFESTO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

/pol/, it's your moral duty to stir up a national debate on how business should not have PREJUDICE on conservatives workers, and allow them to speak freely.

Help the autists in the valley. Promote a debate on the issue.

RAISE THE FIRE, DESTROY THE LIBERAL NARRATIVE.
>>
>>136332110
I was so happy when I read that manifesto today. It wasn't conservative enough for me to give it an A but it was still fantastic in comparison to what Google puts out.
>>
File: 1501974958450.png (9KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1501974958450.png
9KB, 420x420px
Bump for interest and goodwill
>>
>>136332310

It wasn't very conservative at all. It's the ultimate vanilla version of conservatism.

Poor guy, working alone, and to be put on the closet for his normal beliefs.

In the future, it will be radical to be a conservative.
God help us all.
>>
>>136332110
Fuck all this shit OP.
Ima starting a site that collects every 'woe is me I'm oppressed at my cushy private tech industry/government job' tweet that I can attach to an individuals real identity, matching it with their linked in profile, and working to make it in the top of the list when people search their names for job applications.
>>
>>136332407
Have faith. Trump has been a huge help to being open and conservative
>>
>>136332574

Thats good... You are good kid, don't ever let them tell you that you are no good... Keep ya head up, you hear me?!
>>
>>136332578

Yes, but we need to accelerate the struggle, and make it heart at the heart of the beast. I hope this manifesto spread to other companies, and stir up a national level debate on histrionic attitude of the liberal faggots workplace.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.