[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

vancouver is the epicenter of the Apocalypse

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: fdas.jpg (39KB, 611x619px) Image search: [Google]
fdas.jpg
39KB, 611x619px
fellow Vancouverites, how ya'll doing
>>
>>136331322
God doesn't even know where vancouver is.
>>
File: images-1.jpg (8KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
8KB, 247x204px
>>136331322
checked \dirty bomb
>>
File: 1500013268024.jpg (241KB, 700x1065px) Image search: [Google]
1500013268024.jpg
241KB, 700x1065px
the smoke, the housing prices etc etc
this city is awful this summer
>>
hey what's up
>>
File: 1481428272056.jpg (152KB, 560x807px) Image search: [Google]
1481428272056.jpg
152KB, 560x807px
Thats where my Russian broseph lives. Not good. Take care of yourself Kirillnigger
>>
Praying for the big one to finally hit and wash little Hong Kong off the map.
P
>>
Hi from downtown van /pol/
>>
I like Vancouver. I feel like it has the potential to be a genuinely amazing city to live in. Unfortunately, it suffers from a limp-dick government, an incredibly neoprogressive white population, and an ever growing Chinese population that is going to surpass 50% within the next 20 years. Fuck.
>>
Pretty sure that title goes to London. Plus you got Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam a couple of hours away which have all got good claims
>>
Iranian immigrant in Vancouver here.

What do you have against the Chinese? Of course there is the problem of the housing bubble and rich people from China, but they are good people. I've worked with them, and they work hard and good.
>>
>>136337934
the chinks are causing this massive bubble through unregulated speculation. The chinks are buying houses and often leaving them vacant, causing the rent to also become scarce and inflated. The chinks commit welfare fraud because papa chink still lives in china and sends cash that chinklets and chinkess dont file taxes for. 70 percent of chinks in the rich west van area collect welfare and hit up food banks. The only thing the chinks have going for them is they are not niggers .
>>
>>136337934
How do you think lots of Iranians would feel if you put a few million, say a Brit's or Germans, or any group into an Iranian city?
They would obviously work within their group take over areas and bring their culture, for example drinking. How do think lots of Iranians would react?
>>
Hmm, Germans in Iran. I they weren't so uncommon (as tourists). We let them in no problem.

Western Culture is not a foreign concept to us. Over there, so they wouldn't be bringing anything in. Most movies, all video games, and the majority of media that can be consumed (although maybe not very legally) is American.

So we wouldn't react at all.

The only problem with what you are saying is the drinking. That is illegal to everyone except for Jews. And Jews can only drink whatever booze it is that they drink for religious purposes.

So how would Iranians react to un-Islamic crime (consumption of alcohol)? It depends.

Not wearing the hijab, and playing certain music is illegal. But even on the bus, I would hear illegal music, and on very crowded and double-length buses - I would see women without the hijab.

You would have to get absolutely shit-faced for us to have a problem.
>>
I acknowledged the housing bubble.

How do could you possibly know if they collect welfare?
>>
I don't think the situation is comparable.

If there was a large influx of Brits in Iran, Iranians would gravitate towards them, since they are an opportunity to better learn English.
>>
>>136339658
Most of the west is completely open and welcoming to all people. Mosques are built and whole areas are taken over for example. The point is when you have migration and massive cultural change there will obviously be some tension.
You talk about the Chinese in Vancouver working hard and being good people, but most people are. The point is if you displace a people and culture as much as we can all try to get along there will be problems. I wasn't being specific about Brit's and alcohol in Iran. If you put a million Nigerians in an Iranian city there would be problems, even if they were mostly Muslim
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.