[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Irish to become Minority in Ireland by 2050

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1501872699525.png (1MB, 1300x1820px) Image search: [Google]
1501872699525.png
1MB, 1300x1820px
Press F to pay respects.

>Ireland's native population could be in a minority by the middle of this century, the president of Dublin City University (DCU) will claim today. But large-scale immigration is still essential if we are to remain prosperous, Prof Ferdinand von Prondzynski will say.

>Unpublished UK-based research has indicated that by 2050, Ireland's population will consist of a multicultural and multiethnic mix in which the indigenous Irish will form a minority.

>He says this is based on some demographic projections which also suggest that people of Chinese origin may form the largest of the new ethnic groups.

>Inter-cultural studies and research should be prioritised, while care needs to be taken to ensure the "new Irish" gain equal access to higher education.

>Universities should also be "active contributors" to anti-racism policies, and should offer support to industry and to Government agencies in this regard.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/irish-could-be-minority-ethnic-group-here-by-2050-professor-1.424517
>>
>>136330060
>genociding an ethnicity from it's ancesteral homeland and they are worried about the "new irish"
F
>>
>>136330060
isn't all huWhite countries expected to be minorities by around the 2060s?
>>
>>136330060
the potatoes will be missed

who will the british bully once they're gone
>english will also perish as they prefer not to kids
sheeeeeit
>>
>>136330190
Pretty much.
>>
Good. The Irish were and always will be, vermin. The lowest of the low, and their genocide is, in my opinion, a good thing for the Anglosphere.
>>
File: FCC-Matrix-Morpheus-Captured.jpg (32KB, 460x280px) Image search: [Google]
FCC-Matrix-Morpheus-Captured.jpg
32KB, 460x280px
no we are saving Ireland, Ireland fucking matters because they have a very distinct style of dancing that I enjoy and that is final
>>
>everyone thinks the world is getting blacked while it's secretly being riced
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.