[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asian culture

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

What is so unique and unusual about Asian culture? They are not comparable to anybody else in the world.

They have a certain eye for art, music, design, marketing, as well as martial arts and interesting forms of combat.

Along with this, they naturally drift towards collectivist/communist ideologies, and really do not value the individual human life like a Western European/American would.

Why are they so weird?
>>
Also, I love Asian classical/instrumental music.

They have a certain sense of melody that hits just perfectly. You can hear this in J-rock/j-pop as well. They never choose any displeasing or annoying notes, it's weird.
>>
>posts Asian girl

> matches Western standards of beauty
>>
File: 1486794069821.jpg (102KB, 1024x577px) Image search: [Google]
1486794069821.jpg
102KB, 1024x577px
african/spic/towel head culture is also unique, it's just shit.
>>
>>136329448
I agree with the disregard for life part but what proof do you have about communism besides China's bootleg version of communism which is more similar to ancap than anything else.
>>
>>136329679
Right, but that is what is interesting about Asian Culture. They actually produce things that are loved by Western Europeans.

Americans love anime, Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee, Samurais, Ninjas, many people love j-rock/j-pop/k-pop as well as Asian classical music (toru takemiatsu), plus all of the Japanese video games.

Niggers/latinos/sand niggers cannot produce fucking anything enjoyable or beautiful. It's like the entire non-white world is absolute shit, except parts of Asia.

Although I do love Brazilian Jazz. That's some beautiful stuff.
>>
>>136329733
Didn't they live under a fascist communist system for a pretty long time? Even today, Christianity is outlawed and the internet is censored.

All sociology studies report they are collectivist mentality as well
>>
Asians are flat chested
>>
Because Asians have realised that collectivising means they have much greater strength against other cultures/races.
1000 men will easily beat 1 men a thousand times whereas 1000 men will less easily beat 1000 men once.
>>
they have a certain eye all right kek

asian art, music, design hasn't changed for centuries. they're not a very creative, innovative people. there's a jap saying, 'the nail that sticks out gets hammered'
>>
>>136330312
I mean, I think they believe that, but it has not turned out to be the face.

The individuality of the western european has brought way more innovation in music, art, philosophy, technology, and economics.

Today's Asian society usually takes inventions/ideas from White people and then try to improve them, but they cannot actually create something themselves.
>>
>>136330507
I hate to break it to you Burger, but 'individualism' as an ideology only became prevelent in the west after the 70's, taking dead enlightenment ideas. Look where its got us: Asians are now by all accounts outperforming us Economically and in Math/Science, Africa/India, once shitholes are catching up to our standard of living and tech. Here in Aus most white people actually are lower economicially/academically then minority immigrants due to our tough immigration system.
Point is what made the West great wasnt 'muh individualism' but a strong collective and often nationalist strive for technological/economical progress. The west will be third world tier by 2100 if we continue with this 'muh individualism.' Or China will just colonise us.
>>
>>136330726
True
>>
>>136329448
A few thousand years of cultural divergence. Next you'll ask me why people in other countries don't speak English.
>>
True
>>
I wouldn't agree with the opinion that they're not creative. It's just that it's another world, so most of the stuff they're good with are not as familiar to us. All in all, they're pretty fascinating race in a lot of aspects.
>>
>>136333563
You're talking out your ass. You wouldn't be able to give any examples
>>
I think the Myrmidons from Greek Mythology were probably just Chinese travellers.
>>
>>136329448
There is nothing unusual about asian culture -- of course asian culture won't be the same as american, but take middle eastern, native american, and african culture into comparision, asians are not more either less unusual then any other kind of culture.
>>
>>136329448

No niggers
>>
>>136329448
>They have a certain eye for art
They sure do
>>
>>136329940
Arabs and other middle easterners have produced beautiful things, you probably just haven't bothered searching it up. Niggers almost goes without saying, tribes usually don't produce that much higher art, but there were some nigger civilizations, (not talking about the egyptian KANG meme, but real sub-saharan ones). Latinos are not really a race, but just a term of people ranging from african, to 80%+ native american genes, to 80%+ white genes. And they came to be fairly recent, they don't have that long history that whites and asians do.
>>
>>136329448
>They are not comparable to anybody else in the world.
There's over a billion of them in the world, they compare to themselves enough
>>
>>136329940
Egypt? Iran? All I can think of as far as non-islamic middle eastern culture.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.