[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red pill me on the country Indonesia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 350
Thread images: 59

File: image.jpg (74KB, 599x901px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 599x901px
They have the 4th largest population in the world and a pretty large economy, but they're very quiet on the world stage. I haven't heard about them on the news since 2004-5. Are they up to something?
>>
full of muslims, more there than in the ME
>>
>>136328485
Did you just abbreviate the middle east?

I think that's illegal actually.
>>
>>136328636
What the fuck are you taking about
>>
>>136328322
it's a shithole just like most of SEA. you don't hear about them because it's so shitty that it's just the norm

t. SEAmonkey
>>
File: Capture.png (2MB, 1287x1124px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2MB, 1287x1124px
>>136328322
Is soon to adopt Sharia Law. Game Over
>>
>>136328707
>he can't recognize shitty leafposting
Just ignore him
>>
>>136328806
>Is soon to adopt Sharia Law outside Aceh.
ftfy
>>
>>136328982
That location was long gone after the Tsunami
>>
>>136328806
>only aceh who use sharia law
>>
File: Untitled.png (571KB, 1064x1912px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
571KB, 1064x1912px
>>136328322
don't mind us really
>>136328806
this one is literal fuck up.
it was very clearly they used religion as political weapon, but everyone are too scared to admit mudslimes are the problem. not even UN dare to meddle in.
>>
>>136329279
Native Mudslim People hate him not because he not muslim. But because he was Chink especially Hakka Chink..
Mudslim People wouldn't have a problem if he a Natives, whatever of his religion
>>
Born in Jakarta, living in Jakarta, working in Jakarta.

Ask me anything.

The economy for middle-upper class are stagnant because taxes are rising and they are implementing Indonesian "Obamacare" called BPJS which taxes businesses and working individuals.

Economy for lower class are going even down because of rising price of water, foods, etc. Not to mention crime is slowly rising, i got mugged in street while driving with my Gojek, lost my samsung note 5, that was almost 5 months ago, i lost 800 USD phone in just one day. Good thing i have bought Note 5 again since i saved money.

Talking about money, the average salary outside of Jakarta is even lower than chinese. 100-300 usd per month. Mostly 50-150 USD outside of Java.

But in Jakarta, the average salary can be around 500-4500 USD per month. Depending on job and skills and seniority. Age discrimination is rampant, you're practically unemployable in the age of 35-40.

Feminism slowly creeping in although the islamists pushed back (the good side of having muslims).

Christian governor got jailed because he said many indonesians uses quran to prohibit muslims to vote a christian governor.
>>
>>136328322

>> but they're very quiet on the world stage

Because the majority cannot speak english and most media are fake news trying to boost investor's confidence.
>>
>>136329279

That VP was the one that created peace deal with Aceh. Now we can kinda guess what he promised to Aceh

VP: "You want shariah laws in Aceh? no need to separate then, ALL of Indonesia will shariah laws".

Aceh: "Deal!"
>>
>>136329938
>Christian governor got jailed because of a slip of his tongue regarding the Quran
ftfy

>>136330003
Also most local dramas are longer in runtime than those in neighboring countries or the west.
>>
>>136328322
The saudis are funding islamic schools there. Moderates are becoming radicalized.
Peaceful people. Fuck wahhibism
>>
>>136329938

Although to be fair, without Obamacare, lots of families would be homeless by now because lots of indonesian population are old and they CANNOT afford healthcare unless they sell their houses, which they cannot because the prices are a bubble and nobody can buy......or sell houses.
>>
>>136330332

My mother is a muslim, the preaching against non-muslims begins WAY before Ahok.

It is all started in the mosques. They teaches people that non-muslims will go to hell and their ways should be avoided. Kinda like what Christians teaches in churches about people that rejects Jesus. But Islam takes it way more seriously.
>>
>>136330404

Like seriously, the average house price in Jakarta is around 100,000 - 300,000 USD. BUT the monthly salary is 300-500 USD for 90% of jakarta populations. Below 300 USD per month for 99% of Indonesian outside of Jakarta.

The 1,000++ USD monthly salary are only for the very small minority of Indonesia.

I have been telling my mother and father that this country will not survive in 10-20 years if nothing changes. Heck, even till this day, although i make 1,500 USD per month, i still plan to emigrate to a better country with better wage. But so far, i am still researching, because it seems that lots of white countries are becoming POORER than asia in buying power, believe it or not.
>>
>>136329938
Tell me about the tranny, heard they are great out there
>>
File: images (33).jpg (25KB, 312x400px) Image search: [Google]
images (33).jpg
25KB, 312x400px
>>136329279
>>136329530
>>136330131
>>136330404
>>136330496
>>
>>136330719

Lots of sluts and night life. Tranny are disgusting as F, they are like men with makeup. Not like the thailand trannies.

But lots of white men seems to really like the ebony indonesian women.
>>
>>136330813

my english is understandable at the very least you redneck. You want me to write like a native speaker?
>>
>>136330816
All trannies are disgusting, though
>>
>>136330911
Kek, of course it's understandable, but it's aesthetically displeasing.
t. ESL
>>
>>136331054

people understand my english but native speakers always talk about grammar, care to tell what mistakes i just did in my grammar? can't seems to spot it because it sounded normal to me.
>>
>>136330813
How Pathetic you are ?
English wasn't Native language in there, yet people in there can speak Foreign Language even not good and still learn to speak Better..
> Indonesia was Trilingual Country
>>
>>136331185
He's not a native speaker. Native speakers wouldn't complain about your English. He's just a faggot.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 480x360px
Weeeeeeeeewwww
>>
>>136328322
I fucking hate Muslims, therefore I hate Indonesia. If they had no Muslims, then I would like Indonesia.
>>
Indonesia is not that bad if you have a middle class income, you can practically become a colonizer in this country since outside of Jakarta, the wages are so slow and it is very rich in raw materials and the soil have lots of minerals thanks to mountains and not to mention lots of sacrifices of cows in street in ramadhan and also cow dungs.

The only problem Indonesia has is that the wage is so slow, nobody can do anything except people in Jakarta or locals that owns farms that sells to blonde people to get US dollars.

haha.

And oh, ISIS.

If you're white and blonde and blue eyes, you can get pussy really easy in Indonesia. The women here have typical asian "Whites are better" mentality.
>>
Indonesia is not that bad if you have a middle class income, you can practically become a colonizer in this country since outside of Jakarta, the wages are so slow and it is very rich in raw materials and the soil have lots of minerals thanks to mountains and not to mention lots of sacrifices of cows in street in ramadhan and also cow dungs.

The only problem Indonesia has is that the wage is so slow, nobody can do anything except people in Jakarta or locals that owns farms that sells to blonde people to get US dollars.

haha.

And oh, ISIS.

If you're white and blonde and blue eyes, you can get pussy really easy in Indonesia. The women here have typical asian mentality where they insist "Whites are better".

Especially the chinese, they are like chinks in heat when they see a tall blonde men that woo them.
>>
>>136328485
It's controlled by the rich Indo-Chinese merchant class tho.
>>
>>136329938
what do indonesians think of muslims from like the middle east or africa
>>
>>136332035

Muslims are better than religious jews if you have seen both.

For one, at least muslim women will F you. Jewish women are basically blatant neo-nazi racist.
>>
>>136332198
Hol' up
So you're sayin
Whites are better?
>>
>>136329938
also thoughts on this movie http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2375605/ "the Act of killing"
>>
>>136332322
You don't understand. We love neo-nazi racists.
>>
>>136332295

Lots of indonesians dislike saudi arabia, but at the same time, worship arabs like they are upper class race since they are seen as rich. Or maybe because lots of indonesian women are treated like cow dungs in Arabia, and when they return, they pushed their mental distress to the kids, which leads to arab worship mentality. Same happens to all muslim countries since arab language is considered as "mandatory" for real muslim.

African muslims? ehh, to be honest, most people here are racist. In my workplace, i even seen women that called black indonesian as nigger. Indonesia have black populations in eastern area.
>>
>>136332466

oh please, you only like the jews only after the non-whites got holocausted and now only the white blonde russian,polish (like netanyahu) and germans are left.
>>
>>136332364

300 years of colonialism damage the mental and culture.

Same goes to India, they also have strong white fetish.

It may change in the future, but it's going to take at least 25 more years to change the mental.
>>
>>136332479
ha that sounds interesting, so indonesian chicks taking trips to like saudi arabia or dubai is a popular thing? i bet some funny stories must have come out from some of these trips
>>
I think Indonesia should annex malaysia and phillipiines to form the greater nusantra republic of the malayo-austronesian race.
>>
>>136332677

no no, they work there as slaves, but we call them maids.

Yes, they usually return pregnant or beheaded or they work for nothing. Some got lucky and marry an arab though. Again, the average salary in Indonesia is 100-300 USD per month outside of Jakarta. So marrying an arab is a BIG jump in quality of life.
>>
>>136332691

They are doing that, most ISIS in phillipiines are Indonesian and malaysian.
>>
>>136332198
Indonesia is Poland upside down.
>>
indonesia is proof that asians are not honorary whites
>>
>>136332794
Are you cunts sick of us yet?
>>
>>136332760
most of what i know of indonesia i got from watching http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2375605/ . seems like a interesting place knowing it's primarily muslim yet not at all like what you would think of a majority muslim state.
>>
>>136332794

Isis is religious in orientation believing in the Ummah. I'm thinking more in racial terms of malayo austronesian reich that encompasses the all the natives of south east asia. As well as people in madagascar and Taiwan aborigines.
>>
>>136329111
Let's go back to America, 1945
>don't worry, only New York and California are full of Jews
>they won't attempt to spread their degeneracy across the country
>>
>>136333007

Return east timor
>>
>>136332913
Honorary whites only in Japan.
The sun will rise again
>>
>>136333107
Ye na cunt the oil fields are ours. Nothing personal teman saya
>>
>>136333007

Lots of Indonesians are going to Australia actually.

Why would indonesian got sick of Australia? lots of people here wanted to live there because they think the quality of life is higher.

Wait till they know the taxes and food price and how many jobs are available.
>>
>>136332322
You must be one of those "moderate Muslims" because it seems like you're okay with ISIS training and multiplying in your country.
>>
>>136333210

lots countries are going right-wing. In Indonesia's case, it's returning to it's old mode of anti-chine.....err i mean anti-communist with flavor of islamism.

I am not OK with ISIS training, but reality is reality. Just like i know far-right skinheads are rising all over white land, but that doesn't mean i agree with it or like it.

/pol/ is a board of peace for me.
>>
File: 1499247464719.jpg (103KB, 640x783px) Image search: [Google]
1499247464719.jpg
103KB, 640x783px
>>136332691
That's impossible, Philippines is a conservative Christian nation, Malaysia & Indonesia are conservative muslim nations, it would be hard to integrate these countries unless you take away the religious divide. Even when playing online games on a South East Asian server, citizens from these countries can't get along & even clash with each other when religion is discussed and/or mentioned.

>>136332479
Same thing happening with women from our country who go to Saudi Arabia to work, they either get raped, pregnant or murdered(if they resist rape). Saudi men treat their own women like property, so don't be surprised if they treat non-Arab women like trash.

>>136332760
Even if South East Asian women marry Saudi Arabs, they'll just be added to the Arab man's list of wives a.k.a. sex slaves
>>
>>136332913
Only Japs and Iranians are. Best Korea gets a pass too
>>
File: silly negro 2.jpg (9KB, 175x231px) Image search: [Google]
silly negro 2.jpg
9KB, 175x231px
>>136328322
The Giant Cess-Pool of Trash and Plastic...

Floating in the middle of the Pacific Ocean...

Is predominantly from Indonesia...

Trash-Monkeys to the n-th degree...

Could they give a Rats-Ass what is happening to our Planet...NO!
>>
>>136333108

Almost cars in Indonesia are japanese. Same goes to lots of businesses that hires people. I used to wonder why until i read that it was Japan that practically created the Indonesian independence team.

But i guess they can't say it out loud because it would mean Indonesian independence is made-up.

In history books, they teaches us that indonesians fought the dutch with "bambu runcing" / bamboo sticks.
>>
>>136333386

i always wanted to go to Philippines, is it better than Indonesia in wage and quality of life? is the women pretty or look like monkey?
>>
Do Indonesians dislike Dutch people?
I'll be staying in Jakarta for five months for an exchange program
>>
>>136333199

return papua new guinea
>>
heh, i know what you mean, playing dota on south east asian server is a big redpill.

I just feel that the borders of south east asia are very artificial, a legacy of colonialism.
>>
>>136330694
We are the Goyim afterall.

No matter where people live in the world, we will always be slaves to the eternal Jew.
>>
we have indonesian immigrants in my state.

the women are hot as fuck
>>
>>136333622

nah, there is no anti-white feeling in Indonesia.

Believe me, you'll get pussy easily if you shoot some women in Indonesia. They see you as uber man secretly.
>>
>>136333055
Dub nip has it right.
>>
>>136333681

yeah, i also noticed our women are one of the hot ones all over the world.

Like seriously they look like a mix of arab, chinese and malaysian and some european blood. Oh wait, that is the history.

The pure race looks ugly as fuck though.
>>
>>136333622

Indonesia is strange because it's one of the few areas where Dutch men are fucking Muslim women.

Normally it's the other way around in the rest of the world where Muslim men are draining their nuts deep inside Dutch women.
>>
>>136333361
>Just like i know far-right skinheads are rising all over white land, but that doesn't mean i agree with it or like it.
not really comparable with isis
>>
>>136333787
natives would be basically abo tier, amirite?

I know those west Papuans are fugging ugly
>>
File: DEGENERACY.jpg (759KB, 864x864px) Image search: [Google]
DEGENERACY.jpg
759KB, 864x864px
>>136333361
Right-wing nationalism is on the rise because of American degeneracy being force-fed by the mainstream media in former conservative countries. Democratic governments(under the U.N.) are being forced to accept degeneracy as the norm. Also, a lot of Asian countries now are aware of the abuses Westerners did in the past, for example; during the Filipino-American War, Americans massacred the whole town of Balangiga and took the Balangiga Bells as war trophies, which is now in the U.S., Americans also massacred thousands of Filipino muslims during the Bud Dajo massacre. People are starting to wake up
>>
>>136333888

Different, natives means austronesians related to maoris. Abos are more related to meleanesians.
>>
>>136333888

well, i believe all races can be beautiful, it's just that the papuans are living under colonialism till this day, so they are still mostly naked.

Most women looks ugly without makeup and good clothes. Especially without makeup.
>>
>>136333872

ISIS are the equivalent of skinhead "christians".

"muh culture"
"Muh past"
"muh empire"
"muh religion is the only truth, but to be precise, muh sect is the only truth, and that sect must be practiced only by my race"
>>
>>136333864
Control your interracial fantasies burger.
>>
>>136333864

asian women are having their holes drilled by white men. From Indonesia to Thailand to Vietnam and Phillipphinnes (can't spell it)

While arab men are releasing their sperms on fertile white women.

We may found the real pyramid of races. Arab at top.

Arab men with white women, white men with asian women, asian men with anime.
>>
>>136334187
>asian men with anime.
kek
>>
>>136334187
the end of asian men.

Oh dear, and I thought it was the white man.

Can't complain
>>
>>136334277

It's funny until you realize it's true in Japan and soon in all over Asia.

Open border means women can mate with whoever they want. And you're seeing which race is attracted to which race.
>>
File: blacked_interracial_hot1.jpg (86KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
blacked_interracial_hot1.jpg
86KB, 1080x1349px
>>136334187

i agree with most of what you said but i would say that the top of the pyramid is shared by arab men and black men.

white women love big black cock
>>
>>136334378

that is because women don't really care about money. They care about abs and dick size.

Only betas think women care about money and career, that is what they tell themselves to boost their confidence. Good luck betas!
>>
File: um_miami5.jpg (48KB, 602x607px) Image search: [Google]
um_miami5.jpg
48KB, 602x607px
>>136333537
When it comes to quality of life & women it's basically the same(girls in big cities are sluts, girls in small towns have self respect)

The only difference is our country is less conservative now & we tolerate gays now. Although I think it's more fun here because of the night life(alcohol, parties & dance clubs).

People from Western countries come here for the nature(mountains, islands & beaches), you probably won't enjoy it because you have the same natural environment in your country
>>
File: ss-000058.png (483KB, 423x600px) Image search: [Google]
ss-000058.png
483KB, 423x600px
>>136333537
Wages seem comparable with >>136329938. I think Filipinos are the best looking SEAs.
>>
>>136334548

anyone know the name of that U of M cheerleader?
>>
>>136334548
so many aussie men go to Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia. Seems like 40-50yo seedy men going there, and I'm sure it's not for the nature Anon
>>
>>136334651

filipino men are famous for being pretty. Filipino women (the white ones) looks pretty, but to be honest, i think indonesian women are better and have more flavors.

It's Thailand that really caught my eyes when it comes to women.
>>
>>136334751

I noticed the Australian women that come to America love big black cock.
>>
>>136334548

"nature"..........trust me, they want the other kind of "nature". Even the current president admits he got drilled by white priest.
>>
>>136334751
i have no doubt that i will too one day. I'll tell people it's for the nature though.
>>
>>136334809

i am telling you. This isn't a joke.

White women == Arabs and black men
Asian women == white men
Asian men == anime and toils for job
Jews = effing everyone behind the scene with banking and usury

Basically the semites controlled the money and women. So the future of asian and whites are doom and gloom, but at least white men will be eurasian thanks to drilling asian women. It's asian men that i am concerned about.
>>
File: 1467172531024.jpg (152KB, 1100x734px) Image search: [Google]
1467172531024.jpg
152KB, 1100x734px
>>136334296
>the end of asian men.
Asians(East Asians & South East Asians) make up the majority of the world population. Plus, Asian countries have the fastest growing population. We(Asian men) may be undesirable in the West, but it's not as worse as population replacement which is happening in Europe where whites are being replaced by Africans & Middle Easterners via refugee crisis & flooding of immigrants
>>
>>136331433
I'm willing to bet he's a Canadian. They'll do anything for attentions.
>>
>>136328322
Their brains just don't work like East Asians.
>>
>>136335024
weigh in to this>>136334958
black women and black men, what are their preferences?
>>
>>136334967
just in the last 6 months, my area has gone from only white people to about 50/50 white/asian.

You only see the asian women walking around though, never men, strange

It's crazy. Can someone tell China to slow down buying up the world. It's making me nervous.
>>
>>136334967
breed faster. we need you heartless gooks to combat the nogs
>>
at least the chinese are considered smart

But even the chinks cannot get laid with white women or arab women or japanese women because they are secretly seen as lesser race.

It's much worse for other asians.

Even seen an indian or vietnamese or filipino marrying arab or white women? rare, right? that's because they can only marry their own asian race, but the problem is these women are realizing white d*** exist.

So now it's only anime left.
>>
>>136335024
Cultural difference. I've known a lot of dumb chinks and japs and indians for that matter. Difference is that their countries have been able to institute discipline and a system that actually gets something done collectively.

SEA people seem to be overly concerned with personal achievement. They'll drag someone who's doing well down just so he doesn't get ahead.

If you've ever worked in these countries, it's exaclty the opposite of the West. Your value to the group is how much you are a friend to the rest of the group rather than you excelling and producing results. Just pass the bare minimum, then let's go out to party.
>>
File: subhumans.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
subhumans.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>136328322

Everyone below the red line are jungle gooks and inferior. Like Arabs vs White Caucasians.
>>
>>136335164
The both prefer white men/women.
>>
>>136335175

i told you, whites men -> eurasian children. Your only choices for mating are asian women that consider you as gods. Trust me, i know, since i lived in asian countries. The women sees you whites as some kind of uber race.

They call it as "marrying up"
>>
>>136335267
No I'm telling you their brains don't work. Tell a bunch of Indos to move some furniture into an office and they'll put the desk and chair so it blocks the door and they can't get out. Then they'll all laugh for 20 minutes at their error and take a smoke break. This is just an example of how they don't seem to have any reasoning. They can't see or plan 5 seconds into the future.
>>
>>136328806
>Sharia law
>bad

Roastie detected.
>>
>>136334751
There are two types of white people coming here, these are "ones who come for the brown pu$$y" & "ones who want to settle"

40/50yo whites who come for the pu$$y are 40/50yos that prefer the brown skin hookers. They illegally engage in prostitution(which is illegal in our country but very easy to accessif you have contacts). These white degenerates always go for the brownest, ugliest & niggest women, so I don't give a fuck.

Most of the 40-50yo whites(Germans, Aussies & Americans) who come to "settle" here are either war veterans or pension holders who were either divorced or looking for a "care-giver-tier wife"(since Filipino mothers/wives are one of the most caring). Sometimes they'll have halfu children, which is good because it will make us less brown in the long run, like what the Spanish did
>>
>>136335529

300 years of colonialism makes lots of the men unable to take decisions unless there's a Boss to tell them what to do.

You go to Indonesia. Usually there's chinese or japanese or white Boss behind every company.

Thanks to inflation and home price bubble. This is the last baby boom, after this, the birth rate will be similar with Europe. Screenshot this. I called it first.
>>
>>136335742
No. You can't blame white people for you guys being retarded monkey brains.
>>
>>136335706

These white degenerates always go for the brownest, ugliest & niggest women, so I don't give a fuck.
I also noticed the white 40-50 years old that wants pussy tends to target what we asians would consider as "ugly".

I guess nature has it's way to make each race F each other.
>>
File: Duterte-Marawi.jpg (42KB, 610x410px) Image search: [Google]
Duterte-Marawi.jpg
42KB, 610x410px
>>136334842
That was a joke , globalists tend to use that joke to make the President less bad ass
>>
>>136330496
non-christians actually go to purgatory or the first layer of hell, which is pretty comfy, in most christian sects.
>>
>>136335767

i am going to blame the white people and the world will agree with me.

Suck it.
>>
>>136335706
Do you want to be more white?
>>
>>136328322
Full of chinks (aka slant eyed jews) and ruled by a strongman gor years a la Singapore

Slowly gonna turn into an islamic shithole or have a military coup tho, and curiously some of the shady actors there are close to Trump
>>
>>136332322
>>136332466
>poland
>indonesia
this is confusing!
>>
>>136335964
Chinks only less than 2% here
>>
>>136335976

Wait till you see Monaco.
>>
>>136335846
It won't last. Africa tried to blame colonialism too and now people are realizing we are actually just retarded. If anything we'd be even worse off if it hadn't been for colonialism.
>>
>>136335964

nah, the chinks are losing power badly. The saudis are going to take over.

Arab men at it again, first they drilled the white women, now they are taking over South East Asia.
>>
>>136336071
And run like 80% of the businesses. Doesn't that make you wonder about your own people?
>>
>>136336071
So are jews
>>
>>136336169

jews is 1% and controlled American banks and media and control foreign policy and military industrial complex.

Doesn't that make you wonder about your own people?
>>
>>136336235
Shut up
>>
>>136328322
Mudslime religion apart, they're pretty cool.

Women are hot and know their place in bed.
>>
File: 1487675893655.jpg (772KB, 1932x2576px) Image search: [Google]
1487675893655.jpg
772KB, 1932x2576px
>>136334794
The white ones have either American, Chinese & Spanish ancestry, we've been cucked a lot, specially by the Spanish. The only reason why Filipinos have lighter skin color is because of all the race-mixing

>>136335828
Only traditionalist Christians believe in Purgatory, protestants don't believe it.

>>136335742
>You go to Indonesia. Usually there's chinese or japanese or white Boss behind every company.
Same goes with Western countries, but instead of chink, jap & white boss, you have Jews

>>136335859
All Asian countries, if not all non-white countries want to be white. Sadly we aren't, best we can do is being yellow.
>>
Place is a shithole. Average monthly wage is about 300 bucks. Full of Muslims too.
>>
>>136336146

as a white man, i find it really hot watching arab men fuck our white women.

it's almost hotter than black men fucking white women
>>
>>136336493
>Same goes with Western countries, but instead of chink, jap & white boss, you have Jews

Without the jews, America would stay as redneck slave-owning rum producer. Even till this day, you can see the jews called the shots while the white shabbat goys do all the hard labor and military.

Semites are taking over the women and the economy!
>>
>>136336568
>>
if you're white and you still haven't embrace the yellow pill, you're going to die childless.

Seriously, you're missing a golden ticket, asian women worship the white d***.

Especially the chinks.
>>
>>136336649

inaccurate pic. we need tweezers along with magnifying glasses to properly jack off our tiny white dicks
>>
>>136328322
They had plans to invade Australia in the 70s but were thwarted by our SAS
>>
File: wqe54u1q4.png (4KB, 168x144px) Image search: [Google]
wqe54u1q4.png
4KB, 168x144px
I thought Indonesia was like 99% muslim.

is the support dropping?
>>
>>136336169
Run 80% Business and Decline, actually in present day was less than that, look at Top 100 or Top 500 Richest Person in Indonesia, in 50s - 90s none of them was Natives, and Now you can find many Natives Businessman on those list even not Top 10, wait 20 years again..
They(Chinks) Run Majority of Economy because Dutch Colonialism Legacy, Natives was Classified as Third Class Citizen, when Chinks and Arabs was Second Class and enjoy many privileges. Even Dutch forbid Natives to School (except royal natives). You can ask to every Historian or Professor who specialized in Colonialism, they would say that Dutch was Worst, thats why in bersiap periode 1946 Indonesian Slaughters Thousands of Dutch and again in Middle of 50s era
>>
>>136336146
This thread is shit.
>The saudis are going to take over.

Saudis can't run a lemonade stand without a non-Arab telling them what to do. The idea that those goatfuckers are going to take over or out-perform China is ridiculous.

White men who go after Asians are considered wimps by other Whites. Their kids are mostly fragile psychos. White women who go slumming with blacks/arabs are mostly old whores or extremely ugly sluts.
>>
>>136336913
>Dutchies made our brains small
>>
>>136336901

The statistic is probably a lie.

East Indonesia are mostly non-muslim. In fact, most people don't know this, but the independence era, the original plan was actually to split Indonesia to East Indonesia and West Indonesia. But indonesians say F it and just become Indonesia and also "peacefully take back" Papua and East Timor.

To be precise, i would say it's 50% muslim, 15% christian, 2-5% hindu and buddhist and confucian. The rest are folklore believers that think they are muslim despite not knowing arabic.
>>
SEAbros why did you stop exporting maids? please send us your poor people again we have to settle for hiring African ones and they're fucking disgusting
>>
>>136336901
Not 99%, even Egyptian Muslim was only 80 - 85%, Eastern Part of Indonesia was Home of Christians, they not follow Family Planning Program and Have so Many Children, Majority of Muslim in here only have 2 Children
>>
>>136336913

i do see LOTS of arabs in malls lately though, especially in Mangga Dua Square.

But yeah, the chinks are losing control badly except the oligarchs. Mostly because economy is slowing down to the point normal economy doesn't work. The chinks are mostly in retails and small business, which are mostly losing money.

The rich indonesian are going to top 100 because of corruption money. We all know it.
>>
>>136337001
Not an argument
>>
>>136337038

the problem is that people automatically count you as muslim in citizenship card if you don't tell them otherwise.
>>
>>136337097
Arab countries treat non-Arab women like trash. Arab men rape, torture & objectify them. That's why women nowadays refuse to work on Arab coutnries.
>>
r8 my prostitute
>>
>>136337119
True, I think in Present Day Middle Class Economy was Dominated by Natives

>When we have Strictly law about Corruption
>>
File: Bogdan.jpg (50KB, 301x196px) Image search: [Google]
Bogdan.jpg
50KB, 301x196px
I have, no legs..
>>
>>136337272
From 1 to Kris Aquino(sluttiest). I'd say 6.5
>>
>>136337260
I'm from Jordan not a gulf state filipianon, why should I suffer for their sins?
>>
>>136337188
Yes and it depend on region, when in East Region they automatically count them as Christian, even actually they was Natives Pagan
>>
>>136336474

as long as you keep giving them shopping mall money. But all women are like that.
>>
File: 1466564863868.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1466564863868.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>136337097
tfw Emirati people only make 13% of the UAE population
>>
>>136337097

You keep raping them. As a matter of fact, some of my relative just recently adopted a daughter that is mixed arab and indo.

Very beautiful.
>>
im 18 years old and i moved to indonesia when i was 10. AMA
>>
>>136337711

Her daddy was some arab that drilled indonesian woman. And then he left them.

You arabs do need a little bombing by the white men to be honest. But seriously though, she is pretty.
>>
>>136337719
Do you rule them like a King because you don't have a monkey brain?
>>
>>136337767
i play videogames at internet cafes when i dont have school. sometimes sleep in till 5 pm. white btw
>>
>>136337802

are you white and blonde and blue eyes? if yes, you must be breeding like rabbits, be honest Hans
>>
>>136337569
Ayyyy lmao
>>
>>136337569
Emiratis are 100% of the CITIZENRY though. That's how they manage to oppress the migrant workers. That's how it should be in the West too.
>>
>>136331054
>but it's aesthetically displeasing
Slightly ironic considering how badly these reads.
>>
>>136337851
i have dirty blonde hair with green eyes. mothers side is canadian and fathers scottish
>>
>>136337906
Answer the question RE: The sex
>>
>>136337569

AND you cannot open a business there unless you use some emirate citizen as shareholder, which means lots of businesses have to give free money to some fat arab so they can open company.

AND no non-arab can be citizen.

In that place, you can see the race pyramid too. Arab at top, white men in middle class and management and professional jobs. Asian in the bottom fapping to anime and toil for labor.
>>
>>136337477
>tfw I cried enough that she gave me a blowjob
>she normally doesn't do blowjobs
>>
>>136337936

believe me, he is breeding.
>>
>be me
>living in Australia
>1 match on tinder every 3 or 4 days
>go to Bali
>1 cycle on Tinder
>get 12 matches

Now granted 2 or 3 will be hookers and another 2 or 3 will be ladyboys but the other 6 are girls from other parts of Indonesia hunting white guys. The 2 times i've been i've met a girl the same night I arrived and spent the whole week with them, fucking, getting food, checking out the sights, going to clubs, all of that. I'm still friends with one of them on normiebook, the other one wanted a long term thing and was a psycho so I blocked her. She let me do anal though. Good times.
>>
>>136337936
virgin
>>
File: headgear.jpg (63KB, 308x400px) Image search: [Google]
headgear.jpg
63KB, 308x400px
stop taking the women
>>
>>136338099
hehehe
>>
indonesia flood my country with illegals and violent islamists that steal jobs from us and commit crime. thats the only redpill you need
>>
>>136338099

you must be a fat bum that only play internet cafe games then. An average white can easily get pussy, especially in Bali.
>>
>>136338156
Why are there Indonesians today in /pol/, is /int/ down or something?
>>
>>136338197

shut up Malingsia. Batik is our culture.
>>
>>136338220
i live in tangerang. no good looking pussy withing 100 miles
>>
>>136338264
What do you think of the /asean/ threads there?
>>
>>136328322
Check out Vie_shu92 on Instagram to see how Indonesia is like.
>>
>>136338299

oh, that shit is poor as hell. I am from Jakarta. Tangerang is hot, empty and poor.

Go to South Jakarta
>>
>>136338332
Normie-tier, it's like 9GAG but less gay.
>>
>>136338373
my parents are planning on moving to bali. might take a couple years though
>>
File: 1498080557177.jpg (17KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1498080557177.jpg
17KB, 255x255px
>>136338156
>man face
>tall

Something tells me they didn't have children
>>
>>136338264
kebab shop is closed on sundays
>>
>>136333476
Is that why Manga is so popular in Indonesia?
>>
More ethnic and religious differences than Yugoslavia, good thing we've managed to keep it together so long...

Lots of Muslims, back then it was 60% now I heard it's 80% <<help us>> and radical Islam on the rise, they especially hate Chinese people

Heard there's refugees coming in I've seen quite some googles in the bus and friend of mine said he saw a camp built near his place

Go to Bali, nice tourist spot and is the last stronghold of Hinduism in the country

Yes, we have a tranny problem along with commies and sodomites starting to infiltrate the universities and erecting student clubs to recruit.

Commies get away so long as they don't wear the hammer-and-sickle.

Best of all, our older generations are almost entirely anti-communist.

(Indonesian currently in Aussie)
>>
>>136338345
>Vie_shu92

she looks like a fat chink. This is Indonesian woman.
>>
>>136338496
because the people here are retarded normies and they all love manga/anime cancer
>>
Oh and yeah a lot of us REALLY love White people a lot of us consider racemixing with a White as a genetic upgrade... I'm not into race-mixing myself.
>>
>>136338542
non-mixed?
>>
>>136338524
>Yes, we have a tranny problem along with commies and sodomites starting to infiltrate the universities and erecting student clubs to recruit.
The common response is Islamism.
>>
>>136338598
>because the people here are retarded normies and they all love manga/anime cancer
Also gaypop.
>>
>>136338617

looks 90% javanese.

I am serious, Indonesian women are better than most of South East Asia.

Although i have to say Thailand women are probably better. The lighter skin that is. But for ebony, Indonesian are WAY better.
>>
>>136338542
You could message that to her if you'd like.
>>
>>136338668

oh yes, K-pop is a cancer. But the chinks takes it over the top.

I don't even know why they like these baby face korean gook faggots.
>>
>>136338719

nah, i don't want another Ahok case to happen.
>>
>>136338777

> baby face
Therein lies your answer Indanon. Legal pedo
>>
>>136338777
heaven trips dont lie
>>
File: 7e7.jpg (62KB, 600x516px) Image search: [Google]
7e7.jpg
62KB, 600x516px
>>136338542
>>
File: DSC_0531.jpg (1MB, 1385x879px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0531.jpg
1MB, 1385x879px
>>136338524
Same here, communism is on the rise, they have societies in universities, politicians in Congress & armed groups in the mountains. They're just as violent & stupid like jihadists, except their activities are political not religious.

>>136338542
I still prefer my MILFU, Anggun
>>
>>136329938
red pill me on Aceh and Ahok
>>
its nice having an indonesian thread once in a while. nice break from the nazi larping and shitposting
>>
it is rightfully dutch clay
>>
>>136338995
>a brand of toothpaste
>>
File: 1458651856817.jpg (84KB, 549x529px) Image search: [Google]
1458651856817.jpg
84KB, 549x529px
>>136338777
>I don't even know why they like these baby face korean gook faggots.
They have light skin, Asian bitches love that shit
>>
File: yes goyim good goyim.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
yes goyim good goyim.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>136339020
i will be kind to you

if you pay a nice tax you will remain "independent"
how does 2.5% of your GDP sound?
>>
>>136338995

Indonesia Merdeka londo get out REEEEEEEE xD
>>
>>136338977

Aceh is hardcore westboro of Indonesia. You can say bad things about them, but they kinda spreads the conservatives that will be needed when the feminist wave spreads.

Just weeks ago, some e-commerce CEO from Lazada in Indonesia starts talking about "we need more women in tech" and laments on male dominance.

The men are already fapping to anime and feminized, we will need the mujahideen conservatives to keep the people balanced and redpilled instead of bluepilled by the forces of darkness.
>>
>>136338935

Technically we outlawed communism so if they display the hammer and sickle they'd either be arrested by the authorities or get beat up by the locals (who, as I said, are almost entirely anti communist)
>>
>>136334085
they're not because ISIS is fighting a war of conquest in every country they inhabit. call me when white skinheads become such a problem that russia and america team up to airstrike their strongholds
>>
>>136339070

No, they like the abs when these gooks dances and show masculine expression.

But i can tell these gooks are faggots because they cover their mouth when they laugh. And they wear makeup.....and lipsticks.
>>
>>136339274

you do know how Russia becomes so vast and how the anglos ends up in Australia and America, right?
>>
>>136339263
>Technically we outlawed communism
thats one way to put it kek
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesian_mass_killings_of_1965%E2%80%931966

>>136339170
it's a delicate balance. desu I don't mind indonesia and malay. just don't sponsor terrorists.
t. filipino
>>
>>136338845
Ahok case?
>>
>>136339277
Don't forget, womyn in here love pajeet too..
>>
>>136338977

Ahok messed with the wrong gangs. But his prison is a fake prison though, it's just a show. The man that leads the protest are now hiding in Saudi arabia and under arrest warrant. A saudi cock-sucker basically.

Garuda will try to push back against the chinks and goats.
>>
File: REMUV PKI.jpg (32KB, 467x284px) Image search: [Google]
REMUV PKI.jpg
32KB, 467x284px
>>136339399

Yeah boi we BTFO'd the world's largest commie party (PKI was largest back then) in a single year :D :D
>>
>>136339329
superior use of technology and strategy. are you trying to say the brit empire circa 1890 was like isis? Pretty terrible comparison based on effectiveness alone but beyond that there's the fact that British empire doesn't exist anymore
>>
>>136339478
>Indonesians borrowed Indian culture for over a thousand years

>>136339575
With Murrican support.
>>
>>136328322
shthle
>>
>>136339575
>pic
kek looks like a WWE match
>>
>>136339575

the first president also got couped the same day though, let's be honest, it's a coup by pro-US forces. A shah event basically.

Soekarno was too close to PKI and USSR. The US didn't like that at all, especially after they killed JFK (friend of Soekarno)
>>
>>136339627

Yeah, thanks for that :D Anti-communists of the world gotta stick together senpai
>>
>>136339170
>Just weeks ago, some e-commerce CEO from Lazada in Indonesia starts talking about "we need more women in tech" and laments on male dominance.
Full text:
>Thank you for your concerns. As mentioned in my previous responses, women leadership is an area of focus for my senior management. We all have seen stories about how the lack of diversity at the topis not something that is reflective of a healthy workforce. However, I want to do this more because we have some incredible women at Lazada and we see the positive effects they bring to the company. In our last SVP election 7 out of 17 (41%) promotions were female promotions. Out of all participants in LEAP (Leadership Acceleration Program) this year, 49% of our participants are female; and 67% local. These are initial steps – many of your female colleagues have written to me to shape the dialogue, and I encourage you to do the same. On career development – we are looking into two aspects. One is self-empowerment through the Lazada MAPS, a career planner which involves self-assessment questionnaires and gives you transparency for how to move up the rungs. The second is a renewed focus on training – we already have a great partnership with Udemy which you can use to skill up. In the coming months, training will be rolled out to make you stronger in your core function, as well as prepare you to view things from a more macro, cross-functional viewpoint. Your point about accomplishment and empowerment is well heard. As an organisation, we need to get better at not only pointing out what needs to be improved, but rewarding what great work has been done so far. Working out a system which is 100% transparent, well-known and communicated is high on our agenda.
Source: https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Employee-Review-Lazada-RVW15982142.htm

Neither the CEO nor the location of both that CEO and the anonymous employee are not disclosed.
>>
>>136339715

well shit... but at least commies are illegal now... but now they need another stomping.
>>
File: enchsad.jpg (102KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
enchsad.jpg
102KB, 500x500px
>>136339739
>tfw got scammed by Lazada into buying fake mouth fedora
>>
>>136339739

yeah, it begins. Basically a code word for male discrimination and gender quota.
>>
>>136332198
Can verify, i do average in Aus but slayed in Indo/Bali. Spent 2 weeks there and would go back in a heartbeat. They love the white D.
>>
>>136339815

it's chink controlled. What do you expect?

I bought a mouse there and it doesn't work after 1 week. Then the watch i bought becomes broken after 1 month.
>>
That place has been our source of wives for centuries.
Also, ploppers gonna plop, and they're getting more derka ever second because of the sandbox state oil bux.
>>
>>136339881

They see whites as "upper class / higher race". They don't say it outloud though.

If you are average, you can get pussy, if you're a chad. You can conquer Bali alone.

If you're a chad and make good money. Women will throw themselves at you.
>>
File: Chinkgook.jpg (91KB, 410x390px) Image search: [Google]
Chinkgook.jpg
91KB, 410x390px
>>136339575
Aaaaaand America doesn't give a fuck about human rights violations if its against Communist, but goes full autism because our President purges drug pushers & drug lords
>>
>>136339822
>gender quota

We need to do something. These "women who works" are mostly HR and marketing low wage jobs anyway. But they think they are somekind of empowered goddess.

The middle management that got there because of connection / cock-sucking are even much more worse.
>>
>>136339984

They are the one that orders Soeharto behind the scene, which is also why Soeharto gave papua to America Freeport. Full of gold.
>>
File: 1495490394950.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1495490394950.gif
1MB, 200x200px
So when is rest of Asia legalizing gay marriage like us and Taiwan?
>>
>>136339984

> communist
> human

niBBa you must be new here, commies don't give a fuck about anyone's human rights either except for that of their ever-expanding list of protected species... Lenin, Stalin and Mao alone did bad enough...

Oh well, back to the topic.
>>
>>136328322
>but they're very quiet on the world stage
From what I heard, they are too busy infighting. That extremist cult from Saudi is pushing hard, increasingly radicalising the world's largest muslim country. Potentially very dangerous stuff.
>>
>>136340147

Just for this issue, thank God for Muslims...
>>
anybody play heroes of the storm and wanna qm?
>>
>>136340303

The saudis have taken over ideologically, trust me, screenshot this.

The Jakarta people are still unconquered though, because it's the source of Garuda and Pancasila and Military deep state.

But the rest of Indonesia is pretty much already saudi-arabia conquered ideologically.

The hordes of islamist protestors are mostly from outside of Jakarta.

Again, the salary outside of Jakarta is 50-300 USD per month. In Jakarta it's 300-4,500 USD per month.

So outside of Jakarta, it's mad max world.
>>
File: 1495557660456.jpg (21KB, 363x359px) Image search: [Google]
1495557660456.jpg
21KB, 363x359px
>>136340312
Man i remember it was 9 years ago when two lesbian gained praised and headline in Nepal for marrying in traditional Nepali style.It was all over the news.
>>
>>136329279
You in, compared to our boring american, have a very enriching culture. I wish more of you would move to the US.
>>
>>136332198
>If you're white and blonde and blue eyes, you can get pussy really easy in Indonesia.
W-What if you're black?
>>
>>136340462
>>>/vg/
>>
end str8 marraige
>>
>>136340533
i dont wanna
>>
>>136340564
Because it's cancer?
>>
>>136340462
NIGGER
>>
>>136340147
Never. Zero chance here even if the gays are pushing for it. Catholic church has so much pull.

We don't even have divorce here.
>>
>>136340526

sorry bro, the women see black as lesser race.

Even in my workplace, some chink woman called black people as nigger. I was surprised she used the N word, i thought it was only an american thing.
>>
>>136340614
yes

>>136340617
classic leaf post
>>
>>136340636

catholic church is full of pedo and faggots in the top tier.
>>
>>136340483
>But the rest of Indonesia is pretty much already saudi-arabia conquered ideologically.

Not really. Bali is still strongly Hindu, and Middle + East Indonesia is predominantly Christian plus native religions. But yeah that saudi puppet is gaining a lot of influence we gotta remove them before they remove everyone else.
>>
>>136340710

> implying East Indonesia and Bali can survive a saudi-controlled Java and Sumatra.

Java is pretty much Indonesia.
>>
>>136333636
no thanks, id rather not have indonesias borders be even fucking closer to ours
>>
File: 1495340281102.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1495340281102.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>>136334277
probably the saddest ive ever felt about a celebrity death
>>
Aparently 400,000 people are leaving Islam in Indonesia. This causes concernes to muslims world wide.
>>
File: 1497163484764.jpg (11KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
1497163484764.jpg
11KB, 250x350px
>>136340636
>Catholic church
Can you please tell your preachers to stop shilling here.They're so cringe my god when they advertise their religion.Muslims are 100 times better than christcuck here
>>
>>136340637
Well damn, that sucks.
What do you guys do for entertainment over there? Don't think I've ever looked into Indonesian music/movies/etc.
>>
>>136340931

Not to mention they are the most shabbat goys of all shabbat goys.
>>
>>136340931
In here i mean in Nepal not board desu
>>
>>136340998

music industry is dead thanks to K-pop

Movie is also dead thanks to low-budget "Sinetron"

Entertainment is mostly internet, facebook, instagram (for the whores), youtube.

For the older people with money, they go to nightclub
>>
>>136341038
>>136341080
>>136340931
infiltrated by commies. pls no bully

also
>nepal calling muslims better
I thought you guys were Buddhists
>>
>>136341038
Yeah those fuckers goes school to school and distribute bibles.But children just bring those bible in home and toss away.I have like 2 small pocket bibles in my house somewhere or my mother threw it way.
>>
>>136341129
Sinetron is like Filipino soap operas but longer in terms of episode length and mainly produced by outside companies.

Also what are the most common Indonesian movie genres currently?
>>
>>136341220

Christianity is not so bad if they return to their roots. But these days, the more christian you are, you can bet the more morally depraved you become, the more shabbat goys you become, and the more slutty and aggressive the women becomes.

Like seriously, i have muslim and christian friends and relatives. the christian ones are all effed in the head.
>>
>>136341162
Hindu+Buddhist more like[All hindu are buddhist and all Buddhists are hindu here desu].We don't have any religion tension here so we don't have problem with them .
>>
>>136341263

mostly islamic themes now.

In the past when i was young, most kids play Ragnarok and good games. But now even the games are shit, life is so boring people just work and have to deal with POS we now call as women and feminism, religion becomes not boring.
>>
>>136340677
True but their followers are very conservative with those issues. It'd take hell to turn over centuries of belief regarding homosexuality.
>>
>>136328322
Did you know that Aku from samurai jack is Indonesian.
>>
Their military/police uniforms look cool.

They manage to make Asians look intimidating. Vn military police clothes never fit them properly and cosistently make guys look unfit
>>
>>136341373
Not OP, but really?
>>
File: 1497182786993.jpg (159KB, 1600x1513px) Image search: [Google]
1497182786993.jpg
159KB, 1600x1513px
>>136341162
3 min away from my house there is a muslim and hindu temple separated only by few step away without any barriers.So we're pretty chill about religion.
>>
>>136341328
>>136341475
pls be friends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG1c9ZIeHO8
>>
>>136341521
Ah i always forget about that show.I'll marathon it tonight.
>>
>>136328322
They're currently colonising West Papua and engaging in other acts of imperialism.
>>
>>136341642

return the papuan and east timor gold.

Then go back to London.
>>
File: soldier_2.jpg (36KB, 486x326px) Image search: [Google]
soldier_2.jpg
36KB, 486x326px
>>136341397
>>
>>136341841
How much does military holds influence in indo politics ?Can they stage a coup?
>>
>>136341423
Kek no.
Aku means "love* in their language IIRC.
>>
File: 2372833.jpg (261KB, 1152x768px) Image search: [Google]
2372833.jpg
261KB, 1152x768px
>>136341841
ballistic masks are an extra burden to the soldier wearing it because of its weight and considering that it can't stop any bullet greater than 9mm
>>
>>136341938

Not sure, but all i know is the entire political show is corrupt and the tax money went to their gucci bags and Ferrari instead.

People say Ahok and the new president is better at corruption handling, but all i see is indonesian currency collapsing and inflation. So i am not sure. But from my personal experience, i want rupiah back to 8,000 minimal.

People hate Soeharto, but all i know is that the economy was comfy back then. But people say it's all debt money.

About military, well let's just put it this way. The first president of Indonesia was put to his room till his death by General Soeharto
>>
>>136342179

literally the founding father under house arrest till his death.
>>
>>136328322
>and a pretty large economy
on paper they have a large purchasing power due to domestic oil production which inflates their PPP gdp, that's all
>>
>>136342092

That's taiwanese military, now they know how to make the military looks scary.
>>
>>136342347

average salary is 300 USD.

Average salary outside of Jakarta is 50-300 USD.

Anyone that say otherwise is effing lying.

There 800-4,500 USD per month salary, but they are usually middle management or Director and quite rare.

House price in Jakarta is 100,000-300,000 USD, some can go up to 800,000 USD in expensive area.
>>
>>136342603
Heard the plane industry over in Indonesia was on fire in 2014-2015. Are they still in demand for pilots?
>>
>>136328322
Why you so curious? we are on our world (event we invent our wheels ourselves)
>>
>>136342746

Dude, the average salary is 300 USD, you think tourism industry is booming and they need pilots?

The only people that can afford planes are expats and middle management that got lucky (all working family members, house, etc).
>>
>>136333537
the women here looks more or less like indonesian. If you work as an expat, you've higher chance of wifing one than back in Indonesia. I've seen some indonesian with pinoy wife.

t.expat
>>
>>136341363
Ouch, sorry to hear that.
Any reason why you guys listen to K-pop in particular?
>>
>>136340483
Not really, only West Java and some of Central Java already Conquered by Wahabbism & Salafism..
When North Moluccan was Influenced by Shiism since long time ago
>>
>>136343702

i heard an arab man once tell me that arabs think indonesians are not religious enough and that's why they're immigrating to indonesia to impregnate the women and have the offspring raised more religiously muslim

is this true?
>>
>>136343625

i don't, but the women seems like consider the faggot gooks as handsome and "manly". The women wants attention basically. And they are not getting it, because they think men likes empowered aggressive and hard to catch women instead of feminine women.

In reality though, it could be that it's because lots of women will be doomed as spinsters. The wage is too low for family, the house is too expensive (a bubble, very few can buy or sell).

One thing that will save indonesian birth rate is that the women here are mostly still traditional. But the city ones are already sluttly with big expectation.
>>
>>136340147
Based Nepal kek.We're basically a far-leftist meme in whole asia.
https://thehimalayantimes.com/nepal/lgbt-couple-registers-marriage-first-nepal/
>>
>>136343768

probably true, i seen lots of arabs lately, like A LOT. Especially in malls and mountains areas.

Yes, they marry the locals. There is probably a saudi project going on, because it's very recent.
>>
Pole here. I am currently working in London in real estate administration. How easy would it be for foreigner like me to get a job in Indonesia ?
If I get paid around $1500-2000 that's good for me.
>>
>>136344003

fuck off back to poland you piece of shit.

I'm glad that Brexit happened and you scumbags won't be immigrating to Britain anymore
>>
>>136344003

you will probably have better luck in China, they are looking for a lot of white men as trophy models for their products.

Wage 1500-2000 is manager tier in Jakarta. So it's quite tough, at least in my experience.
>>
File: racial preferences by race.png (130KB, 712x303px) Image search: [Google]
racial preferences by race.png
130KB, 712x303px
>>136334958
>White women == Arabs and black men
No.
>>
File: dating reply by race.jpg (108KB, 480x510px) Image search: [Google]
dating reply by race.jpg
108KB, 480x510px
>>136344311
>>136334958
>>
>>136344311

>Sweden
>>
>>136344311
>>136344363
>American sources
>>
>>136344311
>>136344363

Swede, these internet memes don't always reflect reality.

maybe you're insecure about your women getting fucked by muslim men, but i assure you that no meme you find on 4chan can alter the reality
>>
>>136343918
Cuz Arabs always claimed WE WUZ DESCENDANT OF PROPHET n SHIET.. thats why our people worship them so much..
>>
File: 1495744607408.jpg (17KB, 313x286px) Image search: [Google]
1495744607408.jpg
17KB, 313x286px
>>136344311
>Sweden
>>
>>136344084
>fuck off back to poland you piece of shit.
Why? There are no jobs in Poland.
>I'm glad that Brexit happened and you scumbags
LOL, why. Why do Poles trigger you so much. Lost your Prussia to a Pole or something ?
>>
>>136344484

Prophet Mohammad insist islam is for the world, in Isra and Miraj, Prophet Mohammad called Sham and Yemen as beautiful but Najd as horn of Satan.

Arab is no better than non-arab, white no better than non-white.
>>
>>136344437
>>136344470
More men than women date interracial in Sweden. Your confirmation bias won't change reality burger.

>>136344428
>>136344485
Low IQ nations that have never done anything and will never do anything.
>>
>>136344511
Fuck off we're full

Every Month Immigration Office processed thousand of Whites who want Stay and Reside in here, sauce from my friend who work at Immigration
>>
>>136344663

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jz3secx6G1c
>>
>>136344670
Ignore these niggers and americans. Compared to other women, ours are the most loyal, and of course they are mad about it.
>>
>>136344663
I know that..
I only describes some arabs who went there, they always wewuzing that
>>
File: 1495564669277.jpg (220KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1495564669277.jpg
220KB, 1280x1280px
>>136344670
>Low IQ nations that have never done anything and will never do anything.
Except making white women pregnant and helping to grow your population rate.Thank us swede for saving your economy nd future.
>>
>>136344670
>>136344785
Loyal and get cucked by Kangz
>>
>>136344511

im sorry you retards can't figure out how to make your own country more prosperous
>>
>>136336901
To complicate things even further, the police force traditionally has more Christians, but the Army has more Muslims. There's been many cases in the past when they have joined in on opposing sides of sectarian violence in Christian areas such as Ambon.
>>
>>136344830
It's funny how you accept that you're subhuman and how you're proud of being a virus. Still doesn't change the fact the White women have the most in group bias in terms of dating.
>>
>>136344741
>Based Imran Hosein

We Have Said Aqiel who was pretty Based too..
>>
>>136344785

Too bad the anglos f-ed your nation and till this day, they still control it.

The more i study history, the more i realized GErmany basically was fighting the global banking family that have taken control of USSR, British empire and America.

> stalin
> Churchill
> FDR
> all three are masons
> just coincidence goys!
>>
>>136344974
>White Women
Getting Blacked
>White Men
Getting Cucked
>>
>>136344830
>>136344882
Dream on, niggers. Outside of your (((porn))) interracial couples are really unusual. It's either your stereotypical white family or your imported nigger family with their 9 kids.
>>
File: 1497213273795.jpg (517KB, 1634x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1497213273795.jpg
517KB, 1634x1440px
>>136344974
>>
>>136345092
>White
>Family

Pick one ?
>>
>>136345062
I may be loyal to this country, but not to it's puppeted government.
>>
File: 1498909174066.png (403KB, 621x668px) Image search: [Google]
1498909174066.png
403KB, 621x668px
>>136345110
Not getting triggered over a subhuman anon. Just correcting a factual mistake and you react with being butthurt.
>>
File: C8QVM7CWsAAioZ7.jpg (105KB, 1200x790px) Image search: [Google]
C8QVM7CWsAAioZ7.jpg
105KB, 1200x790px
>>136345205
>>
File: image%3A413461.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A413461.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>136345205
>Pic Related
He more loyal to Germany, than Cucked Krauts like (you)
>>
File: 1496844957689.png (39KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1496844957689.png
39KB, 321x322px
>>136345298
>factual
>>
>>136345311

Hans, semites already conquered your race and nation long time ago.
>>
File: subhuman.png (104KB, 976x398px) Image search: [Google]
subhuman.png
104KB, 976x398px
>>136345356
Going to stop it here. You can't have discussions with subhumans.
>>
File: 1495835530903.png (59KB, 576x507px) Image search: [Google]
1495835530903.png
59KB, 576x507px
>>136345467
Still more than enough to impregnate Swedish women and to cuck Swedish men.
>>
>>136345311

im tired of this meme. this martin schulz asshole criticizes israel a lot
>>
>>136345782
This is like a roach insulting me.
>>
File: 1497518696876.jpg (29KB, 528x543px) Image search: [Google]
1497518696876.jpg
29KB, 528x543px
>>136346066
>>
>>136346066

you swedes are cucks and useless. you barely have contributed anything to humanity.

i hope swedes get outbred within the next century by immigrants
>>
File: 1498454821712.gif (2MB, 245x207px) Image search: [Google]
1498454821712.gif
2MB, 245x207px
>>136344311
>source: yahoo personals
>>
File: periodic-table-by-country.jpg (332KB, 1891x1131px) Image search: [Google]
periodic-table-by-country.jpg
332KB, 1891x1131px
>>136346156
Says the kike.
>>
>>136346247
Quit LARPing, Ahmed. You're not doing anyone any favors.
>>
File: ethnic-preferences.png (134KB, 1600x1717px) Image search: [Google]
ethnic-preferences.png
134KB, 1600x1717px
>>136346230
Every other study has come to the same results.
>>
>>136346247

many were swedish jews you faggot

ethnic swedish women are whores and love foreign cock

im going on vacation to sweden soon and im gonna fucking so many sluts in stockholm
>>
>>136346156

He is just angry Abdullah prefer to drill a swedish girl rather than his boipucci
>>
>>136346269
Not an argument.

>>136346325
Simply not true. Non of them were jewish. Sweden had almost no jews except the Bonnier family before WW2.
>>
File: chinks.png (17KB, 495x391px) Image search: [Google]
chinks.png
17KB, 495x391px
>>136346355
Not true factually, but it's true that no one wants asians. >>136346297
>>
File: 1497733420570.png (78KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1497733420570.png
78KB, 630x630px
>>136346325
Now show your flag kike.
>>
>>136346552

That is true, that is why asian men are doomed to anime fapping.
>>
>>136346297
>>136346552
>Sauce from Dating Site.
Meanwhile Kangz & Abdul Dating Swede qt on Real Life.
>>
>>136346786
Funny how all the sources say that same thing and that I'm the only one using sources.

Look Chong. I'm 196 cm tall with a master in engineering and you're a manlet chink. Your little fantasies are silly and you're silly. You're just doing what brown people are best at - destroying think, more specially the level of discussion.
>>
>>136346981

doesn't mean shit. you have light features. women prefer dark hair and dark eyes. italian men drown in pussy when they go on vacation in sweden. same with arabs.

swedish men look like faggots. i hope we succeed in outbreeding you. your women are ultra feminists tired of small scandinavian dick
>>
>>136346981

> implying white swedish women cares about degree instead of brown and black dick

You can get asian girls easily though Hugo. Become a eurasian
>>
>>136346981

and no, typical indonesian name is something like Hassan or Amir or Taufik

Chong is for chinks
Thread posts: 350
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.