[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christian General - The JW Edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 71

File: JW_01.jpg (9KB, 438x280px) Image search: [Google]
JW_01.jpg
9KB, 438x280px
Ask a Jehovah's Witness anything.
>>
If you could name at least one major flaw with the Jehovah Witnesses and Watchtower what would you say it is?
>>
>>136328228
Why don't you question the long term effects of worshipping Jewish memes?
>>
>>136328228
I'm not happy.

How can I be happy in life?
>>
>>136328228
Do you believe Christ was crucified on a stick, and does that make him a christcicle?
>>
>>136328228
Why don't you believe that Our Lord, Jesus Christ died for our sins? Do you not know what will become of false prophets? There is no way to Heaven, but through Christ. You must ask Him to come into your life and Save you.
>>
How many spots are open in heaven??
>>
>>136328378
>>136328378
The PC and SJW bug is infecting some of us. We're more concerned about not offending people now than telling them the truth. We had an article to study two weeks about about "Refugees" and how to welcome them and treat them. Being a regular here on /pol/ you don't have to preach to me about the dangers of (((refugees))). Now don't get me wrong, we are not succumbing to the leftist and SJW's like the Catholic church is inviting Muslims to pray at the Vatican and kissing the Quran. They right now are just a little naive to the truth about the Merchants.

Here's a link about how based we are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2ygKmo-Tuo&t=36s

Look at all the comments and related videos. We still have potential.

>>136328411
Don't know what you are talkiing about
>>
>>136328466
Here you go friend:
>https://www.jw.org/en/search/?q=happiness

>>136328663
Pretty much

>>136328709
We do believe Jesus is our Lord and Savior and died for our sins.

They will be cast in the Lake of Fire

Good to know.
>>
>>136328748
>>
File: 406-d40f83dd.jpg (549KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
406-d40f83dd.jpg
549KB, 1600x1200px
Psalms 34:18 - Jehovah is near to those that are broken at heart; And those who are crushed in spirit he saves.

Proverbs 2:1-5 - My son, if you will receive my sayings and treasure up my own commandments with yourself, 2 so as to pay attention to wisdom with your ear, that you may incline your heart to discernment; 3 if, moreover, you call out for understanding itself and you give forth your voice for discernment itself, 4 if you keep seeking for it as for silver, and as for hid treasures you keep searching for it, 5 in that case you will understand the fear of Jehovah, and you will find the very knowledge of God.

Psalms 147:3 - He is healing the brokenhearted ones, And is binding up their painful spots

(Psalm 51:17) The sacrifices to God are a broken spirit; A heart broken and crushed, O God, you will not despise.

(Luke 4:18) “Jehovah’s spirit is upon me, because he anointed me to declare good news to the poor, he sent me forth to preach a release to the captives and a recovery of sight to the blind, to send the crushed ones away with a release,

Psalms 94:19 - When my disquieting thoughts became many inside of me, Your own consolations began to fondle my soul.

Deuteronomy 31:6 - BE courageous and strong. Do not be afraid or suffer a shock before them, because Jehovah your God is the one marching with you. He will neither desert you nor leave you entirely.”

(Deuteronomy 4:31) For Jehovah your God is a merciful God. He will not desert you or bring you to ruin or forget the covenant of your forefathers that he swore to them.

(Joshua 1:5) Nobody will take a firm stand before you all the days of your life. Just as I proved to be with Moses I shall prove to be with you. I shall neither desert you nor leave you entirely.
>>
Please stop ringing my doorbell, this warning is final!
>>
>>136328228
Are you one of the elect JW's or one of the slave caste JW's?
>>
>>136328817
Makes sense. I imagine SJW corruption would be harder to spread in the JW than most churches due to their apolitical stance though.

>>136330414
I've never had a JW knock on my door in my life. My mom did study with them long before I was born though but decided it wasn't for her. Think the only door knocker we've ever had was a Pentecostal guy who told my dad we were all going to hell and he quickly ran when he saw how annoyed my dad was.
>>
>>136330574
There are no elect nor slave JW. All JW are brothers. We do not have a clergy class. Our leader is Jesus Christ and his leader is Jehovah God who is our ultimate leader. Our obedience to them is written out in the Bible.

We are, however, organized. We work in hierarchies to fulfill goals. We are subordinate to whoever our supervisors are to fulfill anything that needs to be accomplished for the spreading of the Good News of God's Kingdom.
>>
>>136330806
I think he meant if you're one of the 144k.
>>
>>136330611
>>136330611
>I imagine SJW corruption would be harder to spread in the JW than most churches due to their apolitical stance though.

Correct, thanks to our staunch refusal to get involved in any political ideologies we are not immune but distant enough to not have to deal with this at a huge level. It is also thanks to practicing excommunication as well for willfully breaking Bible commandments. Feminism will get you disfellowshipped immediately. JW recognize Eve to be the first true Feminist.

>>136330414
You can ask us to put you on our Do not visit list.
>>
File: 1496725051284.png (158KB, 730x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496725051284.png
158KB, 730x800px
>>136328817
danks fren
>>
Jehovah's Witnesses control the Federal Reserve and the media.
>>
>>136330974
>>136330574

Oh okay. No, I am not part of the ANOINTED class. I'm part of the GREAT CROWD. Re 7:9-17.

I'm staying here on a Paradise Earth forever. Pic related is where you will all live.
>>
>>136330315
Psalms 55:22 - 22 Throw your burden upon Jehovah himself, And he himself will sustain you. Never will he allow the righteous one to totter.

(Psalm 16:8) I have placed Jehovah in front of me constantly. Because [he] is at my right hand, I shall not be made to totter.

(Psalm 37:24) Although he may fall, he will not be hurled down, For Jehovah is supporting his hand.

(Psalm 62:2) Indeed he is my rock and my salvation, my secure height; I shall not be made to totter very much.

(Psalm 121:3) He cannot possibly allow your foot to totter. The One guarding you cannot possibly be drowsy.

(Psalm 37:5) Roll upon Jehovah your way, And rely upon him, and he himself will act.

(Psalm 43:5) Why are you in despair, O my soul, And why are you boisterous within me? Wait for God, For I shall yet laud him as the grand salvation of my person and as my God.

(Isaiah 50:10) Who among YOU people is in fear of Jehovah, listening to the voice of his servant, who has walked in continual darkness and for whom there has been no brightness? Let him trust in the name of Jehovah and support himself upon his God.

(Philippians 4:6) Do not be anxious over anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication along with thanksgiving let YOUR petitions be made known to God;

(1 Peter 5:7) while YOU throw all YOUR anxiety upon him, because he cares for YOU.

(Matthew 11:28-30) - Come to me, all YOU who are toiling and loaded down, and I will refresh YOU. 29 Take my yoke upon YOU and learn from me, for I am mild-tempered and lowly in heart, and YOU will find refreshment for YOUR souls. 30 For my yoke is kindly and my load is light.”
>>
>>136331372
>>136332318
>>136330315

You're welcome
>>
>>136332380
Cool but weird to see another JW on pol
>>
>>136328228
Did you really feel the urge to do this? Or was it the only thing you had? What motivates you? Would you rather be rich?
>>
>>136328228
Yeah, how in the hell do you guys keep getting your magazines under my door? Magic? Have a no soliciting sign, do they not read English? Any tips on how to get them to stop would be appreciated.
>>
R
>>
>>136328228
What do you know about energy beings from space? Heard it from an important elder at funeral.
>>
Evil heretical cult.
>>
>>136332616
Cool, where are you from and what are you?

>>136332780
>Did you really feel the urge to do this? Or was it the only thing you had?

Do what? Don't understand?

>What motivates you?

I guess my desire to survive this world and move on to a new life. A REAL life, not a debt-slave life where I work and others get rich. A life where I grow and I eat, not I grow and others eat. A life where I build and I live in, not a life where I build and others live in.

>Would you rather be rich?

That depends on your opinion on what being rich is? Money doesn't make you happy BUT money does make it easier to be happy if used correctly. Sure, I'd like to be rich where I'd never have to worry about menial things like bills, rent, and food anymore. However, I'm not disillusioned. I know that in the end I will still grow old and die. Of what use is it if a man gains the whole world but loses his soul?
>>
>>136333041
We are not by definition soliciting because we are not trying to sell you anything nor ask you for any services. You need to tell them to put you on their Do Not Visit list.

>>136333258
>(Proverbs 15:12) The ridiculer does not love the one reproving him. To the wise ones he will not go.

>(Amos 5:10) “‘In the gate they have hated a reprover, and a speaker of perfect things they detest.

>(John 3:20) For he that practices vile things hates the light and does not come to the light, in order that his works may not be reproved.
>>
File: 1499972083874.jpg (44KB, 461x944px) Image search: [Google]
1499972083874.jpg
44KB, 461x944px
>>136333258

Get fucked cunt. OP is a cool dude.
>>
>>136331188
PIC RELATED!! Good news you guys! We are at the bottom of the feet at last. God's Kingdom ruled by King Jesus Christ is up next. You guys are living in exciting times.

(Daniel 2:44) “And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite;

PIC RELATED

>(Daniel 2:45) forasmuch as you beheld that out of the mountain a stone was cut not by hands, and [that] it crushed the iron, the copper, the molded clay, the silver and the gold. The grand God himself has made known to the king what is to occur after this. And the dream is reliable, and the interpretation of it is trustworthy.”

>(Isaiah 28:16) therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said: “Here I am laying as a foundation in Zion a stone, a tried stone, the precious corner of a sure foundation. No one exercising faith will get panicky.

>(Daniel 2:34) You kept on looking until a stone was cut out not by hands, and it struck the image on its feet of iron and of molded clay and crushed them.
>>
File: Daniel'sDreamstatue.jpg (66KB, 736x540px) Image search: [Google]
Daniel'sDreamstatue.jpg
66KB, 736x540px
>>136334297
>(Psalm 118:22) The stone that the builders rejected Has become the head of the corner.

>(Romans 9:33) as it is written: “Look! I am laying in Zion a stone of stumbling and a rock-mass of offense, but he that rests his faith on it will not come to disappointment.”

>(1 Peter 2:6) For it is contained in Scripture: “Look! I am laying in Zion a stone, chosen, a foundation cornerstone, precious; and no one exercising faith in it will by any means come to disappointment.”

>(Luke 20:17) But he looked upon them and said: “What, then, does this that is written mean, ‘The stone which the builders rejected, this has become the chief cornerstone’?

>(Acts 4:11) This is ‘the stone that was treated by YOU builders as of no account that has become the head of the corner.’

>(1 Corinthians 3:11) For no man can lay any other foundation than what is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

>(Ephesians 2:20) and YOU have been built up upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, while Christ Jesus himself is the foundation cornerstone.

Pic related. The stone that you see in Daniel destroying all the kingdom of the world starting at the bottom of the feet is the same cornerstone of God's Kingdom: Jesus Christ. Jesus himself, along with an army of angels, will come down here and execute all evil doers in the world.

Does anyone know what happens next?
>>
>>136334297
>>136334350
The primary theme of Jesus ministry wasn't salvation and it wasn't repentance. It was God's Kingdom.

>(Matthew 4:23) Then he went around throughout the whole of Gal′i·lee, teaching in their synagogues and preaching the good news of the kingdom and curing every sort of disease and every sort of infirmity among the people.

>(Matthew 4:17) From that time on Jesus commenced preaching and saying: “Repent, YOU people, for the kingdom of the heavens has drawn near.”

>(John 18:36) Jesus answered: “My kingdom is no part of this world. If my kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be delivered up to the Jews. But, as it is, my kingdom is not from this source.”

The model prayer

>(Matthew 6:9, 10) “YOU must pray, then, this way: “‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. 10Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth.

>(Matthew 6:33) “Keep on, then, seeking first the kingdom and his righteousness, and all these [other] things will be added to YOU.

The entire theme of Jesus is his father's Kingdom being the solution to all lives problems.

The verses all there imply that a heavenly regime will invade earth and wipe out all disobedient mankind. Pic related, the earth will be transformed into a beautiful paradise where all of you will live there and not visit there. You will all be physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually perfect. No defects of any kind. No sickness, no old age, no mental disorders, no crime, violence, fear and no death.

>(Matthew 24:14) And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.
>>
>>136328228
You did it! Sorry for not being here at 10pm west time.
>>
File: JWAWAKEJESUS.jpg (311KB, 1200x1543px) Image search: [Google]
JWAWAKEJESUS.jpg
311KB, 1200x1543px
>>136334750
Don't worry about it. I was an hour late here anyways. So you're on time.
>>
>>136334905
Oddly enough, woke up in the middle of the night...

Is the door to door evangelizing required?
>>
>>(Matthew 24:14) And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.

>(Psalm 110:6) He will execute judgment among the nations; He will cause a fullness of dead bodies. He will certainly break to pieces the head one over a populous land.

>(Acts 17:31) Because he has set a day in which he purposes to judge the inhabited earth in righteousness by a man whom he has appointed, and he has furnished a guarantee to all men in that he has resurrected him from the dead.”
>>
>>136335500
>“Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them.”—Matt. 28:19.

>(Acts 14:21) And after declaring the good news to that city and making quite a few disciples, they returned to Lys′tra and to I·co′ni·um and to Antioch,

>(Acts 1:8) but YOU will receive power when the holy spirit arrives upon YOU, and YOU will be witnesses of me both in Jerusalem and in all Ju·de′a and Sa·mar′i·a and to the most distant part of the earth.”

>(Romans 10:18) Nevertheless I ask, They did not fail to hear, did they? Why, in fact, “into all the earth their sound went out, and to the extremities of the inhabited earth their utterances.”

>(Revelation 14:6) And I saw another angel flying in midheaven, and he had everlasting good news to declare as glad tidings to those who dwell on the earth, and to every nation and tribe and tongue and people,

>(Acts 20:20) while I did not hold back from telling YOU any of the things that were profitable nor from teaching YOU publicly and from house to house.

>(Acts 5:42) And every day in the temple and from house to house they continued without letup teaching and declaring the good news about the Christ, Jesus.

It is a commandment of the Bible that must be fulfilled. If you refuse you refuse to collaborate with Christ. Christ calls upon his true followers to continue his model of preaching throughout the earth of his Kingdom.
>>
>>136335559
I genuinely believe JWs do more good than harm. They practice a decent, clean, and honorable life. Even if there was no God, it led to beneficial changes and productive lives rather than degeneracy.
>>
most of my family are JWs.
What do you think about all of the false apocalypse predictions?
would you view "the watchtower" as a corrupt organization? are you aware of it's foundings?
>>
>>136328228

Don't you heathens deny the trinity?

Go to a proper church OP.
>>
>>136335870
It seems much more effective to do the same thing through digital channels. He'll, I'm sure this thread has peaked the interest of several dozen /pol/lacks.
>>
Could anyone potentially detail as to why I should or should not adhere to a non-retarded protestant doctrine? Potentially via some sort of video or good explanation to avoid you needed to espouse a massive wall of text because that is what it will entail.
>>
- Do you lament not celebrating holidays?

- Does the phrase "bless you" after you sneeze really bother you?

-Why do some of your members dress up in their Sunday best, stand outside busy areas in a group, and pass out illustrated booklets only on Sundays??

Also are you black lol
>>
How many of your members have been killed by the hands of the superior Mormons?
>>
File: 465.gif (313KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
465.gif
313KB, 165x115px
Mods! How the fuck is a christcuck spreading his religious faggotry considered politics related!?
Why won't you fags create a Religion board.
>>
>>136335992
Give me a moment to set up something for you...

>>136336080
The Bible doesn't teach the Trinity. The Trinity is a pagan triad of more ancient Triads going back before Christ. It is described through Helenistic Greek Philosophy and Hindu Avatarism. All Trinity "proof text" are circumstancial, out-of-context, spurious verses, or mistranslated verses.

>>136335988
>>136336147
Correct. We are taking advantage of all digital media available. We have our own apps where you can download on your smartphone now. We have our own channel as well.

Our regular website.

>jw.org

It is full of articles, digital books, and a search engine for all Bible related questions.

We also have an entire encyclopedia archive.

>https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/h/r1/lp-e

That is for advanced Bible students and researchers that want to study certain subjects. For example you can type in Armageddon, Great Tribulation, Soul, Hell, and all references come up
teaching in detail where those are in the Bible and what they mean.

>https://tv.jw.org/#en/home

Our channel dedicated to shows of encouragement and lessons for kids all based on the Bible. Here's a good one to show to your kids so they don't try to push the trans garbage at them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2ygKmo-Tuo&t=36s
>>
File: 1491593283305.jpg (61KB, 800x741px) Image search: [Google]
1491593283305.jpg
61KB, 800x741px
>>136336754
Hmm that might be a good idea, only to lure away the redditors infecting the site
>>
>>136336754
Rude. It's interesting and isn't causing any problems. Furthermore, it is political given that religion is an ideology and frames the world in a certain away. Religious threads are a small occurrence vs all the porn slide threads.
>>
>>136336754
Just as how some advocate for Liberalism, Conservatism, NatSoc, etc, Christians advocate for God's Kingdom with Jesus' as King as the solution to the problems that face humanity. It is related.
>>
File: 1498483005615.jpg (52KB, 960x914px) Image search: [Google]
1498483005615.jpg
52KB, 960x914px
>>136328228
Your religion doesn't allow its members to become involved in politics, how exactly is it that you are engaging in political discussions with /pol/ Anons if you are not allowed to vote or become involved with politics.
>You faggots believe the only true form of government is a theocracy and that theocracy will only commence after the end times.
>>
>>136329227
>As of August 2016, Jehovah's Witnesses report an average membership of approximately 8.13 million actively involved in preaching, with a peak of 8.34 million.
explain this
do only some JWs get saved?
>>
>>136337297
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehovah's_Witnesses
>>
File: AwakeSupernatural.png (214KB, 498x362px) Image search: [Google]
AwakeSupernatural.png
214KB, 498x362px
>>136336409
>>136336409
>- Do you lament not celebrating holidays?

No, never cared about holidays even before I converted. I converted at the age of 25 and lived a normal secular life before than. Catholic-in-Name-Only.

>- Does the phrase "bless you" after you sneeze really bother you?

No, we are not overly sensitive Muslims when someone says some kind of phrase like "Happy Birthday," "Marry Christmas" or gives us a turkey leg on Thanks Giving. We are the perfect models of tolerant minority religions. We will not force you to change yourself to accommodate us. That is our problem not yours.

>-Why do some of your members dress up in their Sunday best, stand outside busy areas in a group, and pass out illustrated booklets only on Sundays??

We should be doing that every day but here is why:>>136335870

>Also are you black lol

No, worse, Mestizo. Blacks are the fastest converts to JW though. Imagine if blacks followed you in the subway because they wanted to hand you this pamphlet. If their conversion keeps going at this current rate we could end up solving your black problems and our BT1000 problems.
>>
>>136329110
> they will be cast in a lake of fire

You're obviously larping and badly.

I grew up in this cult and they don't believe in hell. You either die forever or get brought back to life to live on earth.
>>
>>136337502
Hey there, i'm a catholic will you still come over to my house to preach?
>>
JW is a ploy for power by United Nations do not trust United Nations
>>
>>136337267
While what you say is accurate to a degree, we stay neutral but are keenly interested in the Geopolitcal scene as to what is taking place, as it relates to prophecy. Jehovah's Witnesses will never rally for, promote or support any human candidate. Doing so would essentially equate to spiritual treason, rejecting Jesus as King and showing no faith in what is to come.
>>
File: __(4).gif (1MB, 321x512px) Image search: [Google]
__(4).gif
1MB, 321x512px
>>136337502
I'm willing to bet your elders approved of you hanging around here ONLY if you preach and try to convert anons.
>Which is exactly what you are doing.
>>
File: 1498087238452.jpg (22KB, 500x410px) Image search: [Google]
1498087238452.jpg
22KB, 500x410px
>>136337723
You must be the elder monitoring his activity, how pathetic.
>Literally a fucking cult.
>>
>>136337267
It is true that /pol/'s primary focus is politics but it goes beyond that. They also talk about liberal ideology wave, (((them))), the homosexual movements, the feminist movements, the refugee (((crisis))), current wars and future wars. Although JW don't get involved in politics, politics does get involved with us. A good example is our ban in Russia recently all for political purposes. Our preaching work puts Putin and the Russian Orthodox Church in compromising positions. But the biggest thing /pol/ and JW have in common is THE HAPPENING. The Bible speaks of THE HAPPENING. It is known as the Great Tribulation and Armageddon.

>https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200001884
>https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200004476

Also, pics related>>136334350
>>136334297
>>136331188
>>
>>136337909
Nigger we left of debating weather or not God is truly all good.
>How can a being so evil (satan) originate from a being soooo good (god).
>>
>>136336955
>>136336955
>The Bible doesn't teach the Trinity.
The early church disagrees with you. Since nobody heard of/believed like JWs until the 19th century, no Christian can take your claims seriously. How could the church have been totally misled for over 1,800 years when Christ said the gates of Hades would not prevail against it? Your "church" is a deception.

>The Trinity is a pagan triad of more ancient
JWs are Satanic. Your religious temples are covered in Freemason symbols. You aren't Christians. You are less successful mormons.

> All Trinity "proof text" are circumstancial, out-of-context, spurious verses, or mistranslated verses.

The apostles openly recognized Jesus as God, Jesus said "if you've seen me you've seen the Father", Jesus identifies Himself as the Alpha and Omega, a purely blasphemous statement if He were not God. He also uses the same phrase in Apocalypse that the Father used to Moses on Sinai: "EGO EIMI" = I AM THAT I AM. JWs have no counter to this and can only hope you don't have access to the LXX text which is far older than anything their screwed up translation comes from.

People who have been practicing Christianity for 2000 years in Egypt, Armenia, Greece, etc all have pretty similar beliefs. Mostly because they never changed anything. And they all agree that JWs cannot be considered Christian because their belief on the Trinity is so erroneous it's Jewish.

Here is the story of a nice lady who left JWs after reading the Bible.
http://1peter315.blogspot.com/2007/10/word-of-god-sets-free-jehovahs-witness.html

This guy does a pretty good examination of JW scriptural errors that result from their denial of Jesus being God.
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061122225708AATvXlm&p=%2B"jehova%27s%20witness"%20ego%20eimi
>>
>>136338051
the trinity is of minor importance at best, most christians who go on about the trinity utterly fail to follow even the simplest of the moral teachings handed down by christ
>>
>>136328228
IF ONE OF YOU COME NEAR MY DOOR AGAIN I WILL SLIT YOUR THROAT AND HAND YOU OVER TO MY DADS KEBAB SHOP

Dear Bedfordshire Police,
The comments I have made above are for satirical proposes. I am not able to #CrossTheLine since I am a Muslim and minorities and people of colour cannot be racist

Thanks for understanding,
Mehmet
>>
>>136338146
This
>>
>>136337803
In fact, I am not and I do not know my brother here tonight. I came across this thread while looking for happenings and thought I'd join. Also, I'm not an Elder. I personally don't hold a special privilege except that of being a publisher (minister).

I understand if you don't care to believe me, but that is the truth.
>>
>>136328228

Your evil cult ruined my mother. You are an incredibly stupid and evil person.
>>
>>136335992
>However, we should not denounce those who in a proper spirit express their dissent in respect to the date mentioned [1914] and what may there be expected . . . We must admit that there are possibilities of our having made a mistake in respect to the chronology, even though we do not see where any mistake has been made in calculating the seven times of the Gentiles as expiring about October 1, 1914. - The Watch Tower and Herald of Christ's Presence, 15 November 1913, repr. 5348

>Indeed, as respects the date 1914, which we have emphasized, and respecting which we have repeatedly expressed our faith, our conviction—even respecting this date we have never knowingly spoken in infallible terms." June 1, 1913 Watchtower

>" We cannot say that it may not be either October 1914, or October 1915. It is possible that we might be out of the correct reckoning on the subject a number of years. We cannot say with certainty." October 15, 1913 Watchtower

>We are not a prophet; we merely believe that we have come to the place where the Gentile times have ended - Light, vol. 1 (Brooklyn: Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, 1930), 194

>: ... It does not mean that the writings in this magazine The Watchtower are inspired and infallible and without mistakes. It does not mean that the president of the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society is inspired and infallible, although enemies falsely charge us with believing so.... But we confess with the Scriptures that the day of such inspiration passed long before 1870, as the apostle Paul showed it would...- The Watchtower, 15 May 1947, pp. 157-8.

>The Watchtower does not claim to be inspired in its utterances, nor is it dogmatic. It invites careful and critical examination of its contents in the light of the Scriptures - Name and Purpose of the Watchtower," The Watchtower, 15 August 1950, 262-263
>>
>>136338166
kekd

JW are quite active in my neighbourhood for some reason but they dont try to come in and talk anymore, they always just want to give you a piece of poorly formatted literature about the end of the world
>>
>>136338146
>>136338200
Jews detected
>>
File: koranburn1a1.jpg (14KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
koranburn1a1.jpg
14KB, 480x270px
>>136338166
Fuck you too faggot.
>You religious fucks should go suck yourselves off somewhere else.
>Another cultist.
>>
>>136338254
>>136335992

>We do not even aver that there is no mistake in our interpretation of prophecy and our calculations of chronology.
Zion's Watch Tower, 1908

> It is not our intention to enter upon the role of prophet to any degree, but merely to give below what seems to us rather likely to be the trend of events—giving also the reasons for our expectations."Views From the Watch Tower," Zion's Watch Tower and Herald of Christ's Presence, 1 March 1904, reprint, 3327 (emphasis added).

> However, we should not denounce those who in a proper spirit express their dissent in respect to the date mentioned [1914] and what may there be expected . . . We must admit that there are possibilities of our having made a mistake in respect to the chronology, even though we do not see where any mistake has been made in calculating the seven times of the Gentiles as expiring about October 1, 1914. Zion's Watch Tower and Herald of Christ's Presence, 15 September 1909,reprint, 4473.

>The Watchtower does not claim to be inspired in its utterances, nor is it dogmatic. It invites careful and critical examination of its contents in the light of the Scriptures. "Name and Purpose of the Watchtower," The Watchtower, 15 August 1950, 262-263 (emphasis added)
>>
File: 1499234439347.gif (494KB, 387x305px) Image search: [Google]
1499234439347.gif
494KB, 387x305px
>>136338254
Thanks.
A few more questions:
do you believe the story of noah's ark to be truth?
Would you kill someone if necessary?
Why wont you accept blood transfusions?
Lastly, If god is omniscient, and omnipresent, then he created Adam and Eve knowing they would betray his rule, and that he would have to "punish" them with suffering. How can the omniscient be betrayed? also, Do these seem like the actions of a benevolent force?
>>
>>136338325
will you call me a jew if I post the sermon on the mount and then point out how few christians follow the moral teaching it contains?
>>
>>136338562
if you call the trinity unimportant you are being a subversive devil, end of question
>>
>>136335992
>>136338254
>>136338405
>However, we should not denounce those who in a proper spirit express their dissent in respect to the date mentioned [1914] and what may there be expected . . . We must admit that there are possibilities of our having made a mistake in respect to the chronology, even though we do not see where any mistake has been made in calculating the seven times of the Gentiles as expiring about October 1, 1914. - The Watch Tower and Herald of Christ's Presence, 15 November 1913, repr.5348 (emphasis added).

>Indeed, as respects the date 1914, which we have emphasized, and respecting which we have repeatedly expressed our faith, our conviction—even respecting this date we have never knowingly spoken in infallible terms." June 1, 1913 Watchtower

>"We are waiting for the time to come when the government of the world will be turned over to the Messiah. We cannot say that it may not be either October 1914, or October 1915. It is possible that we might be out of the correct reckoning on the subject a number of years. We cannot say with certainty."October 15, 1913 Watchtower

>"We are not prophesying; we are merely giving our surmises . . . We do not even aver that there is no mistake in our interpretation of prophecy and our calculations of chronology. We have merely laid these before you, leaving it for each to exercise his own faith or doubt in respect to them" (emphasis added). Zion's Watch Tower, January 1, 1908 (reprint) page 4110

What happened is that our opponents framed us by putting us in a position that WE never put ourselves in at all. The belief that "JW are prophets" was a false position opposition put us in WHILE hiding this evidence up above from you the entire time. JW WERE NOT PROPHETS but instead tried to INTERPRET PROPHECY. There is a difference with stating something will happen based on available evidence and telling people something will happen because "God told me." JW made interpretations BASED ON AVAILABLE evidence.
>>
File: 1498611408374.jpg (17KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
1498611408374.jpg
17KB, 480x336px
>>136338234
>I understand if you don't care to believe me, but that is the truth
I don't believe you every time there is a thread made by Jw OP you creepers are hanging around in there. I know there is MORE THAN ONE of you elders or whatever the fuck you call yourselves its not hard to distinguish who is a genuine anon and who is a shill, summerfagg, or newfagg.
>>
>>136338704
explain to me in detail what EXACTLY the concept of the trinity adds to the christian religion. what is SO important about the trinity that its removal from the faith would have a devastating impact on christianity?
>>
File: der-fuhrer.jpg (32KB, 372x450px) Image search: [Google]
der-fuhrer.jpg
32KB, 372x450px
>>136328228
>Jehovah's Witness

http://www.holocaust-trc.org/jehovahs-witnesses/
>total persecution
>banned nationally by law
>>
>>136328228
Why should I even try to believe in a religion that teaches any relative or friend (or anyone) who did no die in Christ has now gone to hell?
>>
>>136338146
Back to the synagogue, Zvi.
>>
>>136339052
reminder that it is impossible to be a christian and to be a hate filled antisemite
>>
File: 1498560157977.gif (836KB, 149x181px) Image search: [Google]
1498560157977.gif
836KB, 149x181px
>>136338821
Holy shit, how many of you fags in this thread are JW.
>>
>>136338788
Matthew 28
18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
to go against teaching the trinity is to go against God Himself
>>
File: Screenshot_41.jpg (31KB, 291x476px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_41.jpg
31KB, 291x476px
>>136338338
hey man that image is not cool i need to fucking blow some shit up now
>>
>>136338051
>Your religious temples are covered in Freemason symbols
I mean, that's true of all Christian churches and temples...
>>
>>136339137
Yeah, because pointing out that you are an error-filled rabbi makes me an "antisemite".

BTW there are lots of antisemites in the Bible, among them: Moses, Isaiah, the Apostles, Paul, God...
>>
>>136338544
>>136338544
>do you believe the story of noah's ark to be truth?

Yes, I believe in it not just because the Bible said so but because of ancient history on earth leads to the huge possibility of an ancient flood happening. All cultures on earth have flood myths, giant myths, and a handful of survivor myths. Jesus himself confirmed The Flood happened.(Luke 17:26,27)

>Would you kill someone if necessary?
As much as I would want to, no.

>Why wont you accept blood transfusions?

(Genesis 9:3, 4) Every moving animal that is alive may serve as food for YOU. As in the case of green vegetation, I do give it all to YOU. 4Only flesh with its soul—its blood—YOU must not eat.

(Deuteronomy 12:16) Only the blood YOU must not eat. On the earth you should pour it out as water.

(Deuteronomy 12:23) Simply be firmly resolved not to eat the blood, because the blood is the soul and you must not eat the soul with the flesh.

(Acts 15:20) but to write them to abstain from things polluted by idols and from fornication and from what is strangled and from blood.

(Acts 15:29) to keep abstaining from things sacrificed to idols and from blood and from things strangled and from fornication. If YOU carefully keep yourselves from these things, YOU will prosper. Good health to YOU!”

(Acts 21:25) As for the believers from among the nations, we have sent out, rendering our decision that they should keep themselves from what is sacrificed to idols as well as from blood and what is strangled and from fornication.”

Blood belongs to God. To steal from God is punishable by death.

>Lastly, If god is omniscient, and omnipresent, then he created Adam and Eve knowing they would betray his rule, and that he would have to "punish" them with suffering. How can the omniscient be betrayed? also, Do these seem like the actions of a benevolent force?

post too big answer later...
>>
>>136339192
>people should be baptised "in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost"
>this is apparently an incredibly crucial thing about christianity

jesus himself was not baptised in this fashion

>>136339356
>moses, isaiah, apostles, paul
all jewish
>>
>>136338704
>The New Catholic Encyclopedia states: “The formulation ‘one God in three Persons’ was not solidly established, certainly not fully assimilated into Christian life and its profession of faith, prior to the end of the 4th century. But it is precisely this formulation that has first claim to the title the Trinitarian dogma. Among the Apostolic Fathers, there had been nothing even remotely approaching such a mentality or perspective.”—(1967), Vol. XIV, p. 299.

>The Encyclopedia Americana: “Christianity derived from Judaism and Judaism was strictly Unitarian [believing that God is one person]. The road which led from Jerusalem to Nicea was scarcely a straight one. Fourth century Trinitarianism did not reflect accurately early Christian teaching regarding the nature of God; it was, on the contrary, a deviation from this teaching.”—(1956), Vol. XXVII, p. 294L.

The Holy Scriptures tell us the personal name of the Father - Jehovah. They inform us that the Son is Jesus Christ. But nowhere in the Scriptures is a personal name applied to the holy spirit.

Some texts say that people were “filled” with holy spirit, that some were ‘baptized’ with it or “anointed” with it. (Luke 1:41; Matt. 3:11; Acts 10:38) These references to holy spirit definitely do not fit a person. These texts employ a figure of speech personifying God’s holy spirit, his active force (similar to a human's internal energy or vigor), as the Bible also personifies wisdom, sin, death, water, and blood.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ru3GbBB_pIs&t=1s
>>
>>136339276
Offended?
>>
File: JW.jpg (112KB, 1079x1079px) Image search: [Google]
JW.jpg
112KB, 1079x1079px
What is the run down on the events leading to Armegeddon according to the bible? In Chronological order please.

What do you think the Mark of the Beast is going to be? Your opinion and that of the Governing Body that you know of.

Many YouTube Christians hold the view that the Anti-Christ will be a man that is possessed by Satan and will rule over a NWO for a while, is this JW's thought too?

Some also think Nephilim will return in one form or another, what does the bible say?
>>
>>136339406
The baptism of John, under which Jesus was baptized, was different than the baptism of the Holy Spirit. Someone above you even quoted the scripture where Jesus instructed on how to baptize.

>all jewish

Moses was not Jewish. Anyway the truth is the truth regardless of ethnicity.
>>
>>136328228
Why do you knock on my door
>>
>>136339435
>The Holy Scriptures tell us the personal name of the Father - Jehovah.
lies, that's only in the corrupt NWT
>>136339406
16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
Wow, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost were all there, surely it's just a coincidence!
>>
>>136338051
>How could the church have been totally misled for over 1,800 years when Christ said the gates of Hades would not prevail against it? Your "church" is a deception.

(Matthew 7:21) “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.

(Matthew 7:15) “Be on the watch for the false prophets that come to YOU in sheep’s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves.

(Acts 20:29) I know that after my going away oppressive wolves will enter in among YOU and will not treat the flock with tenderness,

(2 Thessalonians 2:3) Let no one seduce YOU in any manner, because it will not come unless the apostasy comes first and the man of lawlessness gets revealed, the son of destruction.

(2 Peter 2:1) However, there also came to be false prophets among the people, as there will also be false teachers among YOU. These very ones will quietly bring in destructive sects and will disown even the owner that bought them, bringing speedy destruction upon themselves.

(Matthew 24:24) For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will give great signs and wonders so as to mislead, if possible, even the chosen ones.

(1 Timothy 4:1) However, the inspired utterance says definitely that in later periods of time some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired utterances and teachings of demons,

>(2 Timothy 4:3) For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the healthful teaching, but, in accord with their own desires, they will accumulate teachers for themselves to have their ears tickled;

2 Cor 11:14-15 14And no wonder, for Satan himself keeps transforming himself into an angel of light. 15It is therefore nothing great if his ministers also keep transforming themselves into ministers of righteousness. But their end shall be according to their works.
>>
>>136339405
those are several scriptures telling you not to eat blood, and to drain your animals properly. (so you don't eat their blood). Idk how you jumped to "god owns your blood, dude."
>>
>>136339534
please stop it, I don't want any trouble im a peaceful Muslim, i just have a short fuse
>>
Any Catholic bros in here? I have a job offer doing outside sales for a company that works with Catholic churches. My job would be based out of an office in a Catholic church and I'd be dealing with Catholic owned businesses.

The problem is I was raised Lutheran. Is this going to work? If there any big cultural divide I should be aware of before I accept?
>>
File: 07a.jpg (47KB, 500x471px) Image search: [Google]
07a.jpg
47KB, 500x471px
>>136339854
Have a halal taco fren.
>>
Why do you believe a modified Bible that was written in Brooklyn New York in the 19th century, when all of the thousands of documents that are thousands of years older, clearly say something else, especially that Jesus is God?

>Thousands of documents right after the original events appear, that contradict JW teaching
>More than 1900 years later some guy is like "Lol no" and writes his own version
>People actually believe it
What even

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
(John 1:1)

The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
(John 1:14)

Right there in the very beginning of John, you see the divine nature of Jesus. It's all over the Bible, and has been there since the very first documents of the New Testament ever appeared.

P.S: My wife used to be a Jehovas Witness for 8 years, but was kicked out for "making a mistake". Jehova's Witnesses "love" is not real love, either you're with them or they throw you out and leave you to die. Pure cult and terror mentality. Disgusting.
>>
>>136337297
>do only some JWs get saved?

Oh snap
>>
How do I stop being an atheist? I've been trying to read the bible but my atheist side is just too powerful and forces me to stop reading it.
>>
>>136337532
Clearly you grew up poorly.
After the resurection there will be a period of 1000 years on Paradise Earth where peace will rein. Then, Jehovah will let out Satan to tear the place up and set the dividing lines. All of those that fall to Satan will then be cast into the lake of fire after failing the final test.

You clearly didn't pay any attention.
>>
>>136339340
Some Freemasonry imagery was used early on in the Watchtower's existence, as one of the founders had Freemason affiliations. But those were removed and abandoned long ago as refinements were made to what is unacceptable. We don't even use the iconography of the cross as other Christian denominations do, so I'm not sure what you would be referring to currently.
>>
>>136339435

>The Encyclopedia Americana
LOL @ this worthless source. BTW Judaism did not exist until after the destruction of the second temple. In no way was Christianity derived from Judaism. The religion of Moses in fact ascribed to God a compound unity.

Here are some of these church fathers who supposedly didn't believe in the Godhood of Jesus-

Tertullian: "Bear always in mind that this is the rule of faith which I profess; by it I testify that the Father, and the Son, and the Spirit are inseparable from each other."

Justin Martyr: "[the Son was] begotten from the Father, by His power and will, but not by abscission, as if the essence of the Father were divided."

Irenaeus: "the Father is Lord and the Son is Lord, and the Father is God and the Son is God, since he who is born of God is God, and in this way, according to His being and power and essence, one God is demonstrated: but according to the economy of our salvation, there is both Father and Son."

Clement of Alexandria: "God in the form of man, stainless, the minister of His Father’s will, the Word who is God, who is in the Father, who is at the Father’s right hand, and with the form of God is God."

Hippolytus: "The Logos alone of this God is from God himself; wherefore also the Logos is God, being the substance of God. Now the world was made from nothing; wherefore it is not God."
>>
>>136338051
>The Trinity is a pagan triad of more ancient
JWs are Satanic. Your religious temples are covered in Freemason symbols. You aren't Christians. You are less successful mormons.

Are you an idiot? A kindgom hall is literally an unadorned hall. It has zero symbols.

Unlike the Pagan Catholic Church and many Protestant sects, the Jehovah's Witnesses actually FOLLOW the commandment to not bow down to idols. You know, like God said.
>>
>>136340198
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzs-OvfG8tE

Start by watching that
>>
>>136338866
That is not what Jehovah's Witnesses believe. They believe that when you all who are currently dead are sleeping and will be resurrected. They will then get a chance to redeem themselves during 1000 years of peace prior to the Great Tribulation.
>>
File: 1501578127726.png (84KB, 887x496px) Image search: [Google]
1501578127726.png
84KB, 887x496px
>>136340198
This might help as well, I only converted to atheism for a week before converting back to Christianity right away - so I've never had to use it.

Read Matthew chapter five through seven and learn how to pray.

Speak to God as often as you'd like in prayer.

But remember, the harder you pound on God's door - the dimmer the lights inside God's home seem to grow, you just need to give it time.
>>
>>136339798
Nothing you quoted supports your belief denying the Godhood of Jesus. It's a warning against false prophets, which in fact compose the leadership of your church.

No one believed like JWs until almost 2,000 years after Jesus. Your leaders are in fact false prophets with a dangerously false teaching.
>>
>>136339192
> Matthew 28:18
Have you head of the concept of deputisation?>

> Matthew 28:19
You can still baptise in the name of something even if it isn't God. It is simply saying that to be baptised is to remember Jesus while also praising Jehovah. The Holy Spirit is the manifestation of God's Power and is given to Jesus to wield.
>>
>>136339604
>>136339604
>What is the run down on the events leading to Armegeddon according to the bible? In Chronological order please.

>The End of the Gentile Times

1914 according to Jehovah's Witnesses is the end of Gentile Rule over Christians. All verses in there.

>Jesus and the Angels kick Satan and his demons out of heaven in 1914. Gets casted down to Earth. (Re 12:7-12)

>The Last Days and the attitudes of people in the last days.

(Matthew 24:3) “Tell us, When will these things be, and what will be the sign of your presence and of the conclusion of the system of things?”

Jesus said that his presence would be signified with...

(Matthew 24:7) “For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another.

(Luke 21:11)...in one place after another pestilences...

(Matthew 24:12) and because of the increasing of lawlessness the love of the greater number will cool off.

The earth would be ruined and polluted.

“Bring to ruin those ruining the earth.” (Revelation 11:18)

>The message is officially spread of his coming and his Kingdom.

“This good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.”—Matt. 24:14.

>The Announcement of Peace and Security

“Whenever it is that they are saying: ‘Peace and security!’ then sudden destruction is to be instantly upon them.”—1 Thess. 5:3.

>The Great Tribulation

>Armageddon
>>
>>136339780
Actually the name Jehovah appears in the KJV bible at Psalm 83:18 and in the original Hebrew as the Tetragrammaton YHWH. Bibles that omit it are deliberately misleading those reading them.
>>
>>136340660
I ain't clicking that gif, nigga
>>
>>136340629
>You can still baptise in the name of something even if it isn't God. It is simply saying that to be baptised is to remember Jesus

This idea is nowhere in the Bible. At no point is anyone baptized in the name of anyone other than God.

Further, Baptism has to do with rebirth, not remembrance of Jesus.
>>
File: giphy (3).gif (607KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (3).gif
607KB, 800x792px
>>136340874
Click that motherfucker right now.
>>
>>136340963
I was referring to Jesus.

You are baptised in the name of God because it is under his authority the baptism exists. You are baptised in rememberance of Jesus' sacrifice, and the Holy Spirit empowers your own spirit after being baptised.

It's pretty straight forward.
>>
>>136328228
>Jehovah's Witness

Stop knocking on my fucking door
>>
>>136339604
>What do you think the Mark of the Beast is going to be?

“And it puts under compulsion all persons, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free and the slaves, that they should give these a mark in their right hand or upon their forehead, and that nobody might be able to buy or sell except a person having the mark, the name of the wild beast or the number of its name. Here is where wisdom comes in: Let the one that has intelligence calculate the number of the wild beast, for it is a man’s number; and its number is six hundred and sixty-six.”—Revelation 13:16-18.

Satan here is basically mimicking Jehovah and Jesus on designating his followers. When Jehovah gave Israel the Law, he told them: “You must apply these words of mine to your heart and your soul and bind them as a sign upon your hand, and they must serve as a frontlet band between your eyes.” (Deuteronomy 11:18) This meant that the Israelites had to keep that Law constantly before them, so that it influenced all their actions and thoughts. The 144,000 anointed ones are said to have the Father’s name and that of Jesus written on their foreheads. This identifies them as belonging to Jehovah God and Jesus Christ. (Revelation 14:1) In imitation, Satan uses the demonic mark of the wild beast. Anybody engaged in everyday activities such as buying and selling is pressured to do things the way the wild beast does, as, for example, cheating, lying, killing, stealing, etc. They are expected to worship the wild beast, letting it rule their lives, so as to receive its mark.

Those who refuse the mark of the beast refuse to engage in daily activities that mimic Satan's attitude of evil.
>>
>>136339604
Currently, the next major thing we expect to happen is the turning on and destruction of the Harlot riding the Wild Beast of Revelation.

There is much speculation as to who she represents, most of which are interpreted as her being a country or an individual.

In the Bible, she is described as "Babylon the Great".
>She can't be literal city of Babylon, as Revelation was written after its destruction.
>She is described as "the great city that has a kingdom over the kings of the earth" (Rev. 17:18)
>Like a city, it would have many organizations within it; and like a kingdom that includes other kings in its domain, it would be international in scope.
>It is described as having relations with political rulers and contributing much to the wealth of (((men in commerce)))
> It is also has a third element that “has become a dwelling place of demons” and a persecutor of “prophets and of holy ones.” (Rev. 18:2, 9-17, 24)

So who is she?
>Ancient Babylon was famous for its religions and its defiance of Jehovah (which is why he directed it to be destroyed)
>Nimrod created the kingdom of Babel, which later came to be known Babylon, “Nimrod . . . displayed himself a mighty hunter in opposition to Jehovah... And the beginning of his kingdom came to be Babel [later known as Babylon].”
>The Encyclopedia Americana comments: “Sumerian civilization [which was part of Babylonia] was dominated by priests; at the head of the state was the lugal (literally ‘great man’), the representative of the gods.”—(1977), Vol. 3, p. 9.
>Reasonably, therefore, Babylon the Great as referred to in Revelation is religious. Being like a city and an empire, it is not limited to one religious group but includes all religions that are in opposition to the true God.

We believe that soon, the Beast (as we understand it to be the collective Nations of the world, led by the UN) will quickly turn on religion and destroy them. Partly due to their political meddling and influence
>>
Why no windows on any of your churches?
>>
>>136341088
We are not Baptized in remembrance of the crucifixion. The acts of the apostles explain baptism pretty well.

Your interpretation makes no sense. Jesus commanded His disciples to baptize before He had been crucified, therefore it cannot have been established to remember the cross. BTW the formula Jesus said to use was quoted a few posts above.
>>
File: 1499366736839.jpg (36KB, 399x398px) Image search: [Google]
1499366736839.jpg
36KB, 399x398px
>>136341114
I got news for you.They are also here on /pol/. See>>136340660
>Where the fuck are all the mods.
>Mods are a bunch of lazy niggers.
>Religious faggotry is the niggerstain of /pol/
>>
>>136340606
I'm not avoiding you but the subject of the Trinity is it's own thread. It's too big to discuss here because it is not fair to others who have other questions. The Trinity would 404 this thread immediately.
>>
>>136328228
How would you respond if satanists came knocking on your door weekly/monthly and asked you follow in the footsteps of the lord of light, lucifer.
>>
>>136340660
>implying muslims stand for free speech
>implying that I'm an actual muslim
>>
>>136341416
You don't have anything to say on it. The texts and church history are not on your side. As I and another poster pointed out, your belief is a recent innovation, no one believed like you until Charles Taze Russell, the founder of your religion (a freemason) decided all churches before him were magically incorrect.
>>
>>136341340
Mainly a safety thing. As demonstrated here tonight, not everyone likes us or our preaching work. If you're curious what it's like inside, everyone is welcome to visit so long as they're respectful that it's a place of worship, even if you're just curious and don't want to stay for the content. You'll be met with smiling faces, I can assure you.
>>
>>136342025
I can get smiling faces at a fast food restaurant. The Truth is more valuable, and your group doesn't have it.
>>
>>136339832
In Genesis 9:3,4, Jehovah gives everyone the vegetation and animals as food all with the exception of blood because the soul is in the blood. All souls belong to God. Stealing from God is punishable by death even to save your own life.

>(Deuteronomy 12:23) Simply be firmly resolved not to eat the blood, because the blood is the soul and you must not eat the soul with the flesh.

>(Ezekiel 18:4) Look! All the souls—to me they belong. As the soul of the father so likewise the soul of the son—to me they belong. The soul that is sinning—it itself will die.

>>136339604
Your post is the most interesting one.

>Many YouTube Christians hold the view that the Anti-Christ will be a man that is possessed by Satan and will rule over a NWO for a while, is this JW's thought too?

(1 John 4:3) but every inspired expression that does not confess Jesus does not originate with God. Furthermore, this is the antichrist’s [inspired expression] which YOU have heard was coming, and now it is already in the world.

(1 John 2:18) Young children, it is the last hour, and, just as YOU have heard that antichrist is coming, even now there have come to be many antichrists; from which fact we gain the knowledge that it is the last hour.

(2 John 7) For many deceivers have gone forth into the world, persons not confessing Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist.

The Antichrist is nothing significant. As you can see up above there are many antichrist. Also, the antichrist has been here with us the whole time. THE antichrist is Satan and always has been. The other "many" antichrist is any person or organization that opposes Jesus in any way or form as both King and Savior.

>Some also think Nephilim will return in one form or another, what does the bible say?

The Nephilim are gone forever. No indication of any return.
>>
File: ugh.png (83KB, 246x262px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.png
83KB, 246x262px
>>136342025
>an entire religion that's never heard of curtains
>>
>>136341416
Why would trinity-rejection 404 the thread? I call BS on that one.
>>
>>136341416
>I'm not avoiding you but the subject of the >Trinity is it's own thread. It's too big to discuss here because it is not fair to others who have other questions
You faggs are circle jerking each other, posting copypastas, and avoiding actual questions.
>JWs are trying to fool gullible anons.
>>
>>136341454
"Please put me on your do not visit/call list."

>>136341709
See: Socinians, Michael Servetus, Polish Brethren, many more existed but all were executed or disbanded. I'll go ahead and bite and show you a really good one. Here's a good example of a trinity "proof text" taken out of context.

>(John 10:30) I and the Father are one.”

In what way?....

>(John 17:11) “Also, I am no longer in the world, but they are in the world and I am coming to you. Holy Father, watch over them on account of your own name which you have given me, in order that they may be one just as we are.

>(John 17:21) in order that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in union with me and I am in union with you, that they also may be in union with us, in order that the world may believe that you sent me forth.

>(1 Corinthians 3:6-8) I planted, A•pol′los watered, but God kept making [it] grow; so that neither is he that plants anything nor is he that waters, but God who makes [it] grow. 8 Now he that plants and he that waters are one,…

>(Galatians 3:28) There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor freeman, there is neither male nor female; for YOU are all one [person] in union with Christ Jesus.

>(Romans 12:5) so we, although many, are one body in union with Christ, but members belonging individually to one another.

Regarding John 10:30, John Calvin (who was a Trinitarian) said in the book Commentary on the Gospel According to John: “The ancients made a wrong use of this passage to prove that Christ is . . . of the same essence with the Father. For Christ does not argue about the unity of substance, but about the agreement which he has with the Father.”

Jesus, God, the Apostles, the Christian Church are one IN AGREEMENT AND GOAL, Not in nature, substance, etc. That's how unBiblical the Trinity is. More?
>>
>>136341292
So how does that mean you won't be able to buy or sell then? No one displaying get Satan's world attitude will be able to buy or sell anything, I don't understand.
>>
>>136331673
>where you will live

only JW though right? There's some fine print there you're not sharing.
>>
File: 1486869490240.png (1MB, 1429x1417px) Image search: [Google]
1486869490240.png
1MB, 1429x1417px
How do you live with the notion that your 'organization' harbors Saturnian pederasts and other sum-negative arthropods?
>>
>>136342345
It's not about that. Stop strawmaning. It saves us constantly having to pay for new windows everytime one gets smashed. Some congregations can't afford that level of maintenance on a regular basis and believe me, this would happen, a lot!
>>
>>136342674
What is wrong with you?
>>
>>136343004
It doesn't. Do more research beyond websites and news stories set out to purposely lie.
>>
File: 1501923213029m.jpg (128KB, 465x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501923213029m.jpg
128KB, 465x1024px
>>136328228
I work at an arena and you guys had an event here a few weeks ago, 3 days over 5000k people a day, all getting baptized and preached to about "the good Lord".
Everyone I talked to , man and broad all kept pushing to convert me (do you get shells for converting people?) And we're suspiciously kind......
Ironically the only guy the didn't mention a word of conversion was the guy I had to work/talk with the most.

I was raised by half assed Catholics at a Catholic school and in all honestly Jehovah's are nothing but a cult offshoot of Christianity some guys created to gain power and make a quick buck, but hey, whatever works for you.

>Pic related , there was alot of weird touching and relationships going on with kids that clearly weren't the adults own.
>>
>>136343212
Shekels and were****

Fuck auto correct.
>>
>>136336955
Do you hae kids JW on /pol?
>>
>>136343212
I'm so sorry nice people cared enough about you that they wanted to talk to you about their beliefs.
>>
>>136328228
If I join will I be provided a brainwashed waifu?
>>
>>136343384
There's a difference between talking about what they believe and a "you really should convert!" Every conversation I had.
>>
>>136342806
>In what way?....
What do you think? In how many ways can you be "one" with something?

None of the verses you quoted support your view at all.

>Regarding John 10:30, John Calvin
Calvin was writing some 1,500 years after that verse had been written. His views on the nature of God are considered heretical by older churches.

I've already quoted several church fathers much older than Calvin, who were closer to the source.

The translation of the Bible you use is wrong. This was done deliberately to hide the fact that Jesus is God. For example:

In the NWT, every time the Greek word "proskuneo" is used in reference to God, it is translated as "worship". Every time "proskuneo" is used in reference to Jesus, it is translated as "obeisance", even though it is the same word in the Greek. Especially compare the Greek word "prosekunhsan" used with reference to God in Rev 5:14, 7:11, 11:16, and 19:4 and used with reference to Christ in Mt 14:33, 28:9, and 28:17. What is the reason for this inconsistency? If the NWT was consistent in translating "proskuneo" as "worship", how would the verses above referring to Christ read?

JWs often translate the word "Kurios" as Jehova, a small but critical error. Why is the NWT not consistent in translating kyrios (kurion) as "Jehovah" in Rom 10:9, 1Cor 12:3, Phil 2:11, 2Thess 2:1, and Rev 22:21?

If the Holy Spirit is God's impersonal active force, why does he directly speak and refer to himself as "I" and "me" in Acts 13:2? Oops!

The NWT translates the Greek words "ego eimi" as "I am" every time it appears (Jn 6:34, 6:41, 8:24, 13:19, 15:5, etc.), except in Jn 8:58 where it is translated as "I have been". What is the reason for the inconsistency in this translation?

Continued...
>>
>>136343459
I don't think you're being fully honest here... that not what JW'so are like.

Sure they'll ask if you are interested in a bible study or something but won't demand you declare if you'll convert there and then on the spot.
>>
>>136343563
No substantial proofs provided here. Just unsourced arbitrary opinions.
>>
>>136328228
So explain all this about the angel Michael and Jesus being the same person? There being no bodily resurrection of Christ? Not believing in the Trinity? Thinking Jesus wasn't crucified by nailed to a stake? WTF?
>>
In Rev 22:12-13, Jesus Christ, the one who is "coming quickly", says of himself, " I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end". In Rev 1:17-18, Jesus, the one who "became dead, but, look! I am living forever and ever", refers to himself as the first and the last. Rev 21:6, in speaking of God, says, "...I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end ...". God is also referred to as the "first" and the "last" in Isa 44:6 and Isa 48:12. How can this be since by definition of these words there can only be one first and one last?

The NWT translates Jn 1:1 as "... and the Word was WITH God, and the Word was a god". How can the Word (Jesus) be "a god" if God says in Deut 32:39, "See now that I-I am he, and there are NO gods together WITH me ..."?
Jesus Christ is referred to as "Mighty God" in Isa 9:6 ("For there has been a child born to us, there has been a son given to us ... And his name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God ..."). Jehovah is referred to as "Mighty God" in Isa 10:20-21. How can this be if there is only one God (1Cor 8:4, Isa 43:10, 44:6)?

In Jn 20:28, Thomas refers to Jesus in Greek as "Ho kyrios moy kai ho theos moy". This translates literally as "the Lord of me and THE God of me". Why does Jesus, in Jn 20:29, affirm Thomas for having come to this realization? If Jesus really wasn't the Lord and THE God of Thomas, why didn't Jesus correct him for making either a false assumption or a blasphemous statement?
>>
>>136342813
Buying and selling in that verse represents daily life activities. It's the same how Jesus said.

>(Luke 17:26, 27) Moreover, just as it occurred in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of man: 27they were eating, they were drinking, men were marrying, women were being given in marriage, until that day when Noah entered into the ark, and the flood arrived and destroyed them all.

Why did Jesus mention eating, drinking, marrying and given in marriage as connected to the Flood? Did those actions lead to the flood? Were those "sins" of flood people? No, that's just Jesus way of saying people were living out their normal daily activities until the flood came. In Revelations, "buying and selling" is just normal routine daily activity. What it is saying is that those who express Satan's qualities in their daily activities have the mark of the beast. The "mark" itself is the teachings, attitudes, and behaviors of Satan.

Everyone who refuses to have Satan's mark is outcasted same as how cops and bankers with a conscious are fired, laid off, or transferred because they are a liability. People with a conscious are not allowed to "buy and sell" as they please because they are a liability.

>>136342906
No, more than JW will be saved. People going back to Abel, Moses, Joshua, David, prophets, individual martyrs between the 1st century down to the 20th century will all be saved. God will also resurrect people who were bad out of deception, mental illness, and poor upbringing to have another chance. If they refuse they will die again but permanently. God will also bring back babies and mentally handicapped people to mentally inferior to know of Christ and God. Also, people too isolated in times where God/Christ never reached like Eskimos, Native Americans, ancient peoples, Tribal peoples. They will be given a chance to accept or go back to the grave.
>>
>>136343673
Uh, nope. I even included references.
>>
File: 1491084506850.jpg (84KB, 642x696px) Image search: [Google]
1491084506850.jpg
84KB, 642x696px
https://youtu.be/K4oEYQhtsYw
>>
Shit posting on 4chan doesn't count towards your service hours you fag.

Go out and service and stop being a sinner like me.
>>
>>136343563
>except in Jn 8:58 where it is translated as "I have been". What is the reason for the inconsistency in this translation?

Actually, God didn't say "I AM" in Ex 3:14. In Greek, he said "Ego ei'mi ho'on" and Jesus said "Ego ei'mi" in John 8:58. Literally, "Ego ei'mi ho'on" means "I am the being" whereas Jesus phrase translates literally to "I am."

In John 8:58 Jesus wasn't talking about his identity but of his age. Ego'ei'mi is used to describe an event that happened in the past that continues down to this day. Trinitarians said that Jesus words were in the present tense, on the contrary, they are in the TEMPORAL tense. Ego'ei'mi is used by others in the Bible and do not point to God but to an event that happened in the past and continues down to their present.

>(Luke 2:48) Now when they saw him they were astounded, and his mother said to him: “Child, why did you treat us this way? Here your father and I in mental distress have been(Ego'ei'mi) looking for you.”

>(John 14:9) Jesus said to him: “Have I been(Ego'ei'mi) with YOU men so long a time, and yet, Philip, you have not come to know me? He that has seen me has seen the Father [also]. How is it you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

>(1 John 3:8) He who carries on sin originates with the Devil, because the Devil has been(Ego'ei'mi) sinning from [the] beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was made manifest, namely, to break up the works of the Devil.

>(Matthew 8:9) For I too am(Ego'ei'mi) a man placed under authority, having soldiers under me, and I say to this one, ‘Be on your way!’ and he is on his way, and to another, ‘Come!’ and he comes, and to my slave, ‘Do this!’ and he does it.”

>(2 Corinthians 12:19) Have YOU been(Ego'ei'mi) thinking all this while that we have been(Ego'ei'mi) making our defense to YOU? It is before God that we are speaking in connection with Christ. But, beloved ones, all things are for YOUR upbuilding.

CONTINUED
>>
>>136343563
>>136344139
“I HAVE BEEN”[4] - alternate reading in 1960 thru 1973 reference editions of NASB

(2) “I HAVE BEEN” - The New Testament, G. R. Noyes

(3) “I HAVE BEEN” - “The Four Gospels” According to the Sinaitic Palimpsest, A. S. Lewis

(4) “I HAVE ALREADY BEEN” - The Unvarnished New Testament

(5) “I HAVE EXISTED” - The Bible, A New Translation, Dr. James Moffatt

(6) “I EXISTED” - The New Testament in the Language of Today, 1964 ed., Beck

(7) “I EXISTED” - An American Translation, Goodspeed

(8) “I EXISTED” - The New Testament in the Language of the People, Williams

(9) “I EXISTED” - New Simplified Bible

(10) “I WAS IN EXISTENCE” - Living Bible

(11) “I WAS ALIVE” - The Simple English Bible

(12)“I WAS” - Holy Bible - From the Ancient Eastern Text, Lamsa

(13)“I WAS” - Young’s Literal Translation of the Holy Bible, 1st ed. (Also see Young’s Concise
Critical Commentary, p. 61 of “The New Covenant.”).

(14) “I WAS” - The Syriac New Testament, Jas. Murdock

(15) “I WAS” - H. T. Anderson

(16) “I WAS” - Twentieth Century New Testament

The NWT didn't translate anything new that wasn't already done before. Jesus wasn't talking about his identity. He was talking about his age. He was saying that he existed before Abraham down to his present day when he said that.
>>
>>136343933
OK then. Then check for references and sources
>Regarding John 10:30, John Calvin
>Calvin was writing some 1,500 years after that verse had been written. His views on the nature of God are considered heretical by older churches.
>I've already quoted several church fathers much older than Calvin, who were closer to the source.
Haven't checked that post. but I'll take your word for it, that you posted Quotes from Church Fathers.

>The translation of the Bible you use is wrong. This was done deliberately to hide the fact that Jesus is God. For example:
>In the NWT, every time the Greek word "proskuneo" is used in reference to God, it is translated as "worship". Every time "proskuneo" is used in reference to Jesus, it is translated as "obeisance", even though it is the same word in the Greek. Especially compare the Greek word "prosekunhsan" used with reference to God in Rev 5:14, 7:11, 11:16, and 19:4 and used with reference to Christ in Mt 14:33, 28:9, and 28:17. What is the reason for this inconsistency? If the NWT was consistent in translating "proskuneo" as "worship", how would the verses above referring to Christ read?
Source and reference on this?

>JWs often translate the word "Kurios" as Jehova, a small but critical error. Why is the NWT not consistent in translating kyrios (kurion) as "Jehovah" in Rom 10:9, 1Cor 12:3, Phil 2:11, 2Thess 2:1, and Rev 22:21?

>If the Holy Spirit is God's impersonal active force, why does he directly speak and refer to himself as "I" and "me" in Acts 13:2? Oops!
>The NWT translates the Greek words "ego eimi" as "I am" every time it appears (Jn 6:34, 6:41, 8:24, 13:19, 15:5, etc.), except in Jn 8:58 where it is translated as "I have been". What is the reason for the inconsistency in this translation?

You haven't included references on this post at all.
>>
>>136343933

THIS is what you call providing references and sources>>136344222
>>
>>136343986
Maybe if you answered your door I wouldn't have to resort to declaring to you the Good News of God's Kingdom on a Basket Weaving Anime Pony Enthusiast Website.

>>136343740
>So explain all this about the angel Michael and Jesus being the same person?

The word "archangel" in the Bible is ONLY singular and never plural. There are no other archangels, only one archangel. The word archangel means "chief angel" or "principle angel".
So this shows that there is only one and not many.

The Bible contains five references to the mighty spirit, Michael. Three of them are in Daniel. Now where Daniel is concerned is where this all comes together in revealing who Michael really is.
(Daniel 10:21) However, I shall tell you the things noted down in the writing of truth, and there is no one holding strongly with me in these [things] but Mi′cha•el, the prince of YOU people.

(Daniel 12:1) “And during that time Mi′cha•el will stand up, the great prince who is standing in behalf of the sons of your people. And there will certainly occur a time of distress such as has not been made to occur since there came to be a nation until that time. And during that time your people will escape, every one who is found written down in the book.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now pay close attention to the relationship between the angel Michael and the occupied Jews. According to Daniel, Michael is "the prince of you people." and "the great prince who is standing in behalf of the sons of your people." It seems Michael is also not just the leader of the angels BUT also leader of the humans loyal to God.

CONTINUED
>>
>>136344798
So far what have we discerned:

Michael the Archangel is THE ONLY ARCHANGEL.
Michael is the leader of the angels.
Michael is the leader of the Jews/Christians.

Look what else is happening in Daniel 12:1. Michael will "stand up." What is so significant about this? Because this denotes that before Michael "stands up" he was SITTING ON A THRONE. The fact that he stands up during a time of distress shows that he is in the position of having a throne as a King or Steward of some kind.

Look WHY Michael stands up. A great distress that has never occurred before will happen. At the end of Daniel 12:1, Michael will be responsible for the escape of God's people.

Now lets put this all together shall we:

(Daniel 12:1) "...And there will certainly occur a time of distress such as has not been made to occur since there came to be a nation until that time...."

(Matthew 24:21) for then there will be great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world’s beginning until now, no, nor will occur again.

This is the Great Tribulation. The great worldwide event before Armageddon. Basically, Michael is described as reacting to The Great Tribulation and standing up on behalf of his people. JESUS will ALSO react to the Great Tribulation and stand up on the behalf of his people.

CONTINUED
>>
>>136344798
>>136345067
Matthew 24:30,31 - 30 And then the sign of the Son of man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in lamentation, and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he will send forth his angels with a great trumpet sound, and they will gather his chosen ones together from the four winds, from one extremity of the heavens to their other extremity.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

According to Revelations and Daniel, Michael is both:
Leader of the angels
Leader of God's people.
Stand up from his thrown in reaction to the Great Tribulation
Stand up ON BEHALF of God's chosen people.

According to Matthew about Jesus:
Jesus is leader of the angels
Jesus is leader of God's people.
He will stand up at the Great Tribulation
He will stand up on behalf of God's people.

FINALLY WE COME TO OUR CONCLUSION!!

(1 Thessalonians 4:16) because the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a commanding call, with an archangel’s voice and with God’s trumpet, and those who are dead in union with Christ will rise first.

In 1 Thessalonians 4:16, Jesus and the Archangel are revealed to be one and the same. The voice of the Archangel is the voice of Jesus himself.

Now, regarding Jesus being Micheal the Archangel. At 1 Thessalonians 4:16 it tells us that when the Archangel voice is heard the dead will rise. Now at John 5:28, 29 it tells us when the dead hear Jesus voice they'll be raised. Both those verses use the Greek word φωνη phone, one is used for the archangel voice, and Jesus voice.

So logically since one voice is used for both verses , that comes from one person, as the scriptures shows the Archangel is Jesus.
>>
Ok so why are you really here? I used to study and went to the KH for years and this would be the last place I expect a non-larping, non disfellowshipped, or inactive JW to be
>>
File: JesusHorseman.jpg (65KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
JesusHorseman.jpg
65KB, 1000x500px
>>136345606
I've been a 4Chan poster before I was a JW. I'm a former /b/tard and /hc/ browser. Total degenerate and former porn addict. I've changed my ways and now browse /tv/, /out/, and /pol/. I stay on /pol/ because /pol/ keeps up on all the secrets of the world and the REAL truth about things.

It is expected of a JW to go back to his family, friends, and community to share what he/she has learned. As pathetic as it sounds, you guys are the closest thing I had as friends before becoming a JW.
>>
>>136343922
I am talking about people alive today though. JW's believe that only they will be saved though right? Anons wanting to live in >>136331673 pic
would have to convert?

Simply living an exemplary life as a Lutheran for example, won't cut it. Am i off base here?
>>
>>136345886
People today who live in isolated regions and inaccesible regions who are not allowed to learn of Jehovah/Jesus and the Bible like North Korea, Malaysia, China, Iran, and Saudi Arabia will be resurrected and given their chance in that>>136331673 system to accept or not. People who died in our present time as babies, young children, mentally ill, or mentally incapacitated will be resurrected in that next system as well to accept or reject.

Those not in those categories up above who had the message given to them and rejected it will not be saved. If you know we have the truth and you rejected it then your blood is on your hands.

>Simply living an exemplary life as a Lutheran for example, won't cut it. Am i off base here?

(Mark 7:6, 7) He said to them: “Isaiah aptly prophesied about YOU hypocrites, as it is written, ‘This people honor me with [their] lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. 7It is in vain that they keep worshiping me, because they teach as doctrines commands of men.’

(Romans 10:2, 3) For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God; but not according to accurate knowledge; 3for, because of not knowing the righteousness of God but seeking to establish their own, they did not subject themselves to the righteousness of God.

(Luke 16:15) Consequently he said to them: “YOU are those who declare yourselves righteous before men, but God knows YOUR hearts; because what is lofty among men is a disgusting thing in God’s sight.

What Lutherans believe is not accurate knowledge to the glory of God and Christ. That means you have to leave them or share their fate.
>>
>>136347012
Read this faggots, you'll have to be JW to be saved... Fine print at bottom of post.

Thans JW on /pol for your candor. One comment on Luke 16:15: condition of hearts is important here, and why i have a tough time with JW doctrine. Good hearts are good hearts, and should not be destroyed simply because of differences in interpretation of a book. Heart condition is key to me.

We'll agree to disagree on this one, but thanks for sharing.
>>
>>136347560
>(Mark 7:6, 7) He said to them: “Isaiah aptly prophesied about YOU hypocrites, as it is written, ‘This people honor me with [their] lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. 7It is in vain that they keep worshiping me, because they teach as doctrines commands of men.’

>(Romans 10:2, 3) For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God; but not according to accurate knowledge; 3for, because of not knowing the righteousness of God but seeking to establish their own, they did not subject themselves to the righteousness of God.

If we expose you to knowledge and you find out that Lutherism does not teach that or contradicts that you uphold lying. According to Romans 10:2,3 you are trying to establish your own way of righteousness contrary to God's accurate knowledge. That makes you a rebel and a liar to God.
>>
>>136347012
>People today who live in isolated regions and inaccesible regions who are not allowed to learn of Jehovah/Jesus and the Bible like North Korea, Malaysia, China, Iran, and Saudi Arabia will be resurrected and given their chance in that>>136331673 system to accept or not. People who died in our present time as babies, young children, mentally ill, or mentally incapacitated will be resurrected in that next system as well to accept or reject.

This is literally nowhere in scripture thus its just jw's fanfic
>>
>>136347963
>(Acts 24:15) and I have hope toward God, which hope these [men] themselves also entertain, that there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.

>(John 5:29) and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life, those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgment.
>>
Greetings fellow christanons, how was todays mass? Did anyone else's father/vicar/preacher/etc. Talk about The Transfiguration?
>>
>>136348512
What time is it over there?
>>
>>136348745 its 13:15-ish now, my mass was at 11:15.
>>
>>136347823
>makes you a rebel and a liar to god

i agreeably disagree. Good, grounded people are in most religions, i doubt God will kill em all. You have found your path to a good life. Well done. There are many others, and like the one you have chosen, none of them are easy, and require great faith to maintain, but all are worthy of salvation in my book.
This is why JW doesn't work for me is all. If your god kills me because my doctrine differed slightly from yours, i don't think i'd want to live in your new system anyway, wearing the beige pants.
>>
File: aprop.jpg (103KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
aprop.jpg
103KB, 800x600px
>>136339139
>Holy shit, how many of you fags in this thread are JW.
JWs are degenerate Filled with pedos, a factory for mental illness and they discourage followers from being productive members of society. While the leadership is greedier and more scheming than the most extreme jewish stereotype /pol/ can think of.
>>
>>136350128
Even if all the allegations against people were true, rates of abuse would be minuscule vs the homosexual demographic.
You are believing lies from the Jewish media.

JWs are not degenerate in general and are only degenerate in so far as they do not support nationalism. That aside, they tend to be quality people.

Also, you are wrong. They encourage them to be productive through "works" from all that I have read.
>>
>>136348457

Yes there are 2 resurrections the one by faith these are the christians and the one for judgement but they are resurrected and judged after the symbolic 1000 years
>>
>>136328228
Knock Knock..?
>>
>>136334905
>white Jesus
I used to be a JW and it's a weird ass religion and it ruined my childhood.

>TFW no Christmas
>TFW no birthday parties
>TFW sitting out during Halloween parties in school
>TFW basically no fun allowed in life

All for some fucking fairytales from a religion one notch above being a creepy ass cult.
>>
File: image.jpg (313KB, 367x593px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
313KB, 367x593px
>>136328228
"The Truth That Lead's To Eternal Life" (1st Ed. 1968 - Watchtower Bible and Tract Society) predicted Armageddon for 1975.

What happened?
>pic from "Babylon The Great Had Fallen! God's Kingdom Rules!" (1963 WBTS)
>>
>>136353275
JW on /pol/ has posted about a MILLION times how that is just straight up false accusation.

http://archive.is/MYzfL
>>
>>136352367
>All for some fucking fairytales from a religion one notch above being a creepy ass cult.
At least you put us a notch above. That's a start.
>>
>>136355130
Knowing the proclivities of your war chiefs and sultanate they probably beat it into him.
>>
File: image.gif (47KB, 912x979px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
47KB, 912x979px
>>136354739
Your referenced article does not discuss "The Truth Book" (TTTLTEL 1968) at all.

See also "Awake" ((WB&TS) 1966 Oct 08.)
>pic related
>>
File: Projecting.jpg (29KB, 490x333px) Image search: [Google]
Projecting.jpg
29KB, 490x333px
>>136355726
War Chiefs? Sultanate? C'mon now you.
>>
>>136355783
Your article says absolutely nothing about predicting Armageddon in 1975.

It's just pointing out 6000 years of Human history would have passed by then and that MAY signify something or it MAY not.
You have to stretch a lot in your mind to get 'Armageddon prediction' from that.
>>
File: image.gif (48KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
48KB, 400x200px
>>136356365
Stretch? No.
I was told.
In the Kingdom Hall.
By speakers.
By elders.
It was presented that way to the public when going out in Service (especially when studying from or placing "The Truth Book"
It was openly discussed among family and friends.

It was our life.
How could you have missed this?
>pic unrelated
>>
>>136357378
>I was told.

Well that's not proof to me is it though?
And secondly, I was born in '83 so I would've missed this.

IF what you are saying is true then you were obviously misled by people going against God's word and if you had known the truth found at Matthew 25:13:
>“Keep on the watch, therefore, because you know neither the day nor the hour.

Then you wouldn't have fallen for this, would you? Any witness that fell for this, was obviously wrong and the VERY VAST MAJORITY of Witnesses didn't believe this rumor.

Elders in my Congregation that have been in since the 50's have absolutely NO recollection of any rumor buzzing around about 1975 being the Armageddon Date, when I asked them.

Sorry but your own 'personal tale' does very little to convince me, I'm afraid.
>>
>>136357378
See, you offer up your article as the 'Proof' of your accusation and then when I shut you down on that, you jumped straight to 'muh I was told though'
You have nothing to offer me that would convince me of any of this.

Find me the Book, Magazine, Brochure, leaflet that out-right says "1975 will be when Armageddon is going to happen"
>>
>>136350801

What are the differences between JW and any "conventional" Christian denomination ?
>>
How do you come to the understanding that the "generation" that Jesus spoke about would "overlap" with the generation that would see the beginning of Armageddon, and if you believe Jesus to be leading you each individually, why wouldn't you each reach the same conclusion on your own?
>>
>>136328228
JW's are a cult that has a massive pedophile problem. They have been brought before the Australian Royal Commission for their abysmal practice of not just not reporting child rape in their ranks but harboring pedophiles. Pedophilia is rampant in their ranks because of they demand a child victim have 2 witnesses to their rape to be believed. Also, they are literally a NEW WORLD ORDER cult (registered NGO). Their bible "translation" is literally named THE NEW WORLD translation and downplays Jesus' godhood. For years, they called their coming "paradise" THE NEW WORLD ORDER, then the NEW WORLD, NEW SYSTEM, NEW ORDER... God knows what they call it now. GET OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE
>>
If you believe Jesus is leading you, why are you required to believe certain doctrine whether you understand it or not, and then teach that doctrine as truth? It seems you rely solely on what you are told to accept as truth and not what you actually believe.
>>
>>136359256
This video explains
https://tv.jw.org/#en/mediaitems/pub-jwban_201509_1_VIDEO
>>
>>136359713
Because it's an illegitimate NPO with quasi-semitic themes as opposed to, say, a religion.
>>
>>136359013
Not a JW but the primary differences include

1) Unlike most modern forms of Christianity, it has not been watered down. They are uncompromising on what they believe and more importantly, how they handle degeneracy. They do not tolerate degenerates.

2) They do not believe in the trinity which is odd at first but their interpretation of the bible is very literal and rational and seeks to eliminate contradictions. With this in mind, it does make sort of sense. At the same time, they are not obtuse enough to it literally and place symbolism and the general message higher than exact statements (ie., they explicity state they reject fundamentalism)

They are similar in Catechism/Dogma to traditional Christian movements in the west apart from the rejection of the trinity. Christ release by ransom in atonement for mankind's sins, etc.

They are anti-nationalistic which is a deal killer if you want to take it seriously. If you are a traditionalist Christian opposed to degeneracy, it's probably the most appealing variant in my opinion.
Not a JW. I'm agnostic and I've contemplated joining a session just to see people not reveling in the degeneracy.
>>
>>136359410
>JW's are a cult that has a massive pedophile problem.
False. In your opinion
>They have been brought before the Australian Royal Commission for their abysmal practice of not just not reporting child rape in their ranks but harboring pedophiles. Pedophilia is rampant in their ranks because of they demand a child victim have 2 witnesses to their rape to be believed.
False. You've done little to no research on the subject I can tell.
>Also, they are literally a NEW WORLD ORDER cult (registered NGO).
http://www.jehovahsjudgment.co.uk/watchtower-un-ngo/
>Their bible "translation" is literally named THE NEW WORLD translation
Right.... and?
>and downplays Jesus' godhood.
there's no downplay m8. Jesus is not God. Jehovah is. Jw on /pol/ has posted pages worth on this very subject alone. you can find his answers in this thread or on here https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/JW%20on%20%2Fpol%2F/page/1/
>For years, they called their coming "paradise" THE NEW WORLD ORDER,
Ha ha ha ha ha.... er........ no!
>then the NEW WORLD, NEW SYSTEM, NEW ORDER... God knows what they call it now.
What's your point? We call it the new system and have done for as long as I know of and I'm 33 years old.
>>
>>136359713
You're going to have to give me an example and explain what you mean.
>>
>>136328228
Why is your heretical sect so fucked up in the heads?
>>
>>136359983
>Because it's an illegitimate NPO
How so? Explain yourself and provide Sources please.
>with quasi-semitic themes as opposed to, say, a religion.
Again, explain?
>>
>>136360409
>>136343978

People are very impressionable.
>>
File: It-All-Links-Back-to-1914.jpg (87KB, 640x414px) Image search: [Google]
It-All-Links-Back-to-1914.jpg
87KB, 640x414px
>>136328228
If you are as hardcore a Witness as you say you are, you wouldn't be here. The Elders wouldn't approve, and you know it.

t. ex-Bethelite
>>
>>136360409
It's not.
>>
>>136360523
Again JW on /pol/ has answered this many times.
here >>136345853
>>
>>136360562
Read through the thread and you may find your Questions answered or your Accusations completely torn to shreds.
>>136345853
>>
File: 1500773747976.gif (3MB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
1500773747976.gif
3MB, 200x250px
>>136360503
You're such a fringe Witness, you'll never be more than a second-rate Ministerial Servant.
>>
File: 1500405840104.gif (2MB, 341x237px) Image search: [Google]
1500405840104.gif
2MB, 341x237px
>>136361021
Oh, sure, go show your "theocratic work" to the Elders that you've been doing on /pol/. I'm sure they'll see it your way.
>>
File: come on now.jpg (20KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
come on now.jpg
20KB, 500x313px
>>136361179
>You guys are this, you guys are that!
>Can I get some proof please?
>Ad hominem, Ad hominem!
>>
>>136361390
I'm not JW on /pol/ but from what I understand, the elders have full knowledge that he does this on a regular basis and have left it up to him.

Plus also i think he has bad eye sight and I think this may be an easier form of Witnessing maybe.. I don't know though, I don't know him at all.
>>
Do Jehovah's Witnesses still believe the 4th bowl of Revelations was poured out in Indianapolis in 1928? It was in the original "Revelation book." If not, why not?
>>
File: 1498686606864.jpg (28KB, 1024x590px) Image search: [Google]
1498686606864.jpg
28KB, 1024x590px
>>136361531
It's Sunday, did you just get back from a particularly invigorating Watchtower study, and wanted to share with your friends? Please, do tel, what was the talk about today?
>>
>>136361732
>4th bowl of Revelations
No idea what you're referring to there, can you provide me a link to this please?
>>
>>136361856
Matthew 7:6
>“Do not give what is holy to dogs nor throw your pearls before swine, so that they may never trample them under their feet and turn around and rip you open.

If you had genuinely asked nicely, I would happily answered your question. You see, THIS is what you get when you're sarcastic and Edgy all the time.
>>
Maybe you should just fuck off if this environment bothers you.
>>
>>136361915
http://centralprint.net/talks/SpecialTalks/Franz%20Fred%20-%20Increasing%20in%20Appreciation%20of%20Jehovahs%20Organization.mp3

Also it was in the original Revelation book. I'll look for a pdf
>>
>>136362228
This is addressed to who, sorry?
>>
File: 1501785609213.jpg (41KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1501785609213.jpg
41KB, 420x420px
>>136361656
>I'm not JW
You're just one of those JW sympathizers, who doesn't realize it's a dangerous cult. Step aside and let the real Witnesses talk. Witnesses are expressly discouraged from participating in staunchly worldly activities that clearly cross moral guidelines as outlined extensively by the religion. Coming to /pol/ is the equivalent to going to an X-rated movie.
>>
>JW
>Christian
Pick one.
>>
>>136362113
So you are JW or not? Or are you just one of those limp-dick supporters that show up to all the meetings but never actually commits to the religion?
>>
>>136362275
>http://centralprint.net/talks/SpecialTalks/Franz%20Fred%20-%20Increasing%20in%20Appreciation%20of%20Jehovahs%20Organization.mp3

OK, that's over an hour and a half long, so I'm not gonna listen to that right now, but i will at some point later. What is the gist of what you're getting at, if you could state plainly please?
>>
>>136362378
NO, I'm saying I am not the OP who is "JW on /pol"

I am a JW though.

Do you people not read the thread at all or something?
>>
File: 1498651014206.png (70KB, 235x235px) Image search: [Google]
1498651014206.png
70KB, 235x235px
>>136362113
So you're just larping as JW and have no clue.
>>
>>136362527
>So you are JW or not?
I am JW yes.
>Or are you just one of those limp-dick supporters that show up to all the meetings but never actually commits to the religion?

Not answering anything if it's wrapped in pointless Ad hominem's.
>>
>>136362745
THIS
>>136362836
>>
File: 1501649259581.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
1501649259581.gif
2MB, 236x224px
>>136362692
>I am a JW though
Keep telling yourself that. You'll be reprimanded or disfellowshipped if this continues, and you know it. I can't wait for the day when you share your "theocratic work" on /pol/ with a spouse, and they turn you in because they can't bear the thought of being morally complicit your behavior.
>>
>>136328817
>We're more concerned about not offending people now than telling them the truth
not necessarily a bad thing. some red pills are too hard to swallow without adequate preparation.

>We had an article to study two weeks about about "Refugees" and how to welcome them and treat them
Also not really surprising given how most Christians still hold onto the naive belief that all men are created equal and all children of God.
>>
Is it true that JWs believe the "Faithful and Discreet Slave" that Jesus talked about is the Governing Body of JWs?
>>
>>136363073
What behavior have I or "JW on /pol/" engaged in then?

It sounds like you take pleasure in seeing bad things happen to random people you don't know anything about. You need help anon.
>>
>>136360282
I'll stick with Orthodoxy, thanks
>>
>>136362558
I want to know if the JWs still believe the seven bowls of Revelation were poured out beginning in 1918
>>
File: 1501436993930.jpg (321KB, 540x632px) Image search: [Google]
1501436993930.jpg
321KB, 540x632px
>>136363193
>What behavior have I or "JW on /pol/" engaged in then?
Being here, are you that retarded? No wonder you're still in that cult.
>>
>>136328378
Easily defeated by Smurfs.
>>
>>136363157
If you told them water was dry they'd believe you.
>>
>>136363122
>Also not really surprising given how most Christians still hold onto the naive belief that all men are created equal and all children of God.

You're just wrong there Anon, I'm afraid.

The stance JW's take on Refugees etc, is not based on naivety at all.
It's based on the fact that we are completely detached from engaging in Politics but Politics will often engaged with us in one way or another. Law changes, immigration etc....

The nbumber one job for a JW, NO MATTER WHAT your situation is, is GO and preach the Good News of The Kingdom. End of

It doesn't matter, if you were born in that country or not, You're getting a witness whether you like it or not!

Yes the agenda that's driving Immigration as it is, is bad and I completely agree. But the fact is a JW's concern is not ranting and moaning about Refugees and Politicians ruining our countries, because we don't care... Our hope is in GOD'S KINGDOM and IT'S solutions for Mankind. Until Jehovah finally sorts all this out, a JW will preach to whomever is standing in front of him at the time, regardless or whomever that person is.
>>
>>136363157
https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/w20130715/who-is-faithful-discreet-slave/#?insight[search_id]=c96d8afc-85ea-4234-b443-ba7f061d9f71&insight[search_result_index]=0
>>
>>136363289
I don't know. I've never heard that ONCE mentioned in my time as a JW, so Will have to look into that, but I will say, probably not m8.
>>
>>136363409
I can post on Christian Generals. Keep briefed on world events and take a look at "It's Habbening" threads - Stay away from /b/ and /gif/ - and I don't see what your issue is to be honest.
>>
>>136363820
It seems like a yes or no question, I'm not going to look up your links to sift through. Just answer the question. Do JWs believe the Faithful and discreet slave that Jesus talked about is the Governing Body of JWs?
>>
>>136363655
No we wouldn't. ;)
That's a classic Dad joke that, innit?
>>
>>136328228
Why do you guys teach a 2 class system that is horseshit? Why don't you partake in the bread and the wine as commanded by Jesus as being necessary for salvation in John chapter 6?

John 6:52-59 (ESV)
The Jews then disputed among themselves, saying, “How can this man give us his flesh to eat?” So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day. For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink. Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me, and I in him. As the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father, so whoever feeds on me, he also will live because of me. This is the bread that came down from heaven, not like the breadc the fathers ate, and died. Whoever feeds on this bread will live forever.” Jesus said these things in the synagogue, as he taught at Capernaum.
>>
File: 1501282704337.jpg (431KB, 1200x1570px) Image search: [Google]
1501282704337.jpg
431KB, 1200x1570px
>>136364060
Okay, buddy. Stay here a while.
>>
File: Heretic.jpg (55KB, 600x598px) Image search: [Google]
Heretic.jpg
55KB, 600x598px
>>136328228
>JW
>Christian

fuck off with that Hersey. You can't deny the Trinity and be be a Christian.
>>
>>136364102
Where I feel I want to answer the question myself I will but on certain topics I like to post links that word things better than I would or explain things better than I could.
>>
>>136364233
JW's get a whole lotta shit wrong - but they get the Unitarian stuff right. The Trinity is bullshit. Templars were badass though.
>>
>>136364176
He's gone now I'm afraid.
But here is a link to answer your question

https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/lords-supper/
>>
>>136364674
Don't be lazy and link me to some propaganda horseshit. Explain it to me with brevity - if you give a shit.
>>
>>136364233
Ephesians 4:31
>Put away from yourselves every kind of malicious bitterness, anger, wrath, screaming, and abusive speech, as well as everything injurious.
>>
>>136364674
Either you believe Jesus was referencing the passover in John chapter 6 or you don't.

It sounds like you don't believe he was. I'll pass.
>>
Ask anything? Alright.

Do you have a minute to learn about Jesus, our Lord and Savior?
>>
File: ruinedmyliferotinhell.jpg (275KB, 1084x905px) Image search: [Google]
ruinedmyliferotinhell.jpg
275KB, 1084x905px
>>136328378
its literally a brainwashing cult. uses mkultra style mind control techniques. control of information, control of assosiation, control of personal use of time and control of individual choices in dress and grooming.

t. raised in it and broke the brainwashing after 25 years of heavy exposure.

the people inside are lost and clueless to this, the central leadership is the devil here. they know full well the false prophecies and hypocritical policies and lie about it when questioned and punish through social pressure the rank and file who get to curious

pic related is the founders grave marker just down the street from a masons lodge
>>
>>136364768
If you just genuinely want to know the answer to the question, the link is the right source to go to.

Why some eat the Bread and some don't is not a matter of opinion. It's set Doctrine for us. The link explains why we do it the way we do...

It's not Propaganda, It just answers your question as to WHY we do it the way we do it.

Feel free to not like the answers or even disagree if you feel like it. But its not propaganda for me to post a link as to WHY we do it this way.
>>
I really admire JW on /pol/ the absolute nasty attitudes he has to deal with when coming on here is just astonishing, especially when a lot of you even claim to be Christian yourselves and you use such disgusting language towards people you simply disagree with and even others of your own Faith. Sad.
>>
>>136365197
UK jws seem to be very different from USA jws, the claim of unified doctrine is dubious once you start reading the personal experiences from multiple cultures,

depending on your age you may remember many witnesses being killed in rawanda during the wart for not registering to a political party in a one party system, the WTS said no way, and many dies for their faith, accounts can be read in the yearbooks from the 90s(the accuracy of which is highly suspect as there is literally zero sources), the same situation happened in mexico, they were encouraged to sign up to avoid conflict with the gov.
>>
>>136364233
My thoughts exactly.

But we need to respect and treat everyone wuth love. Just like gay Christians. It still is heretical, but our job is to be doctors, not judges.

Tell the truth, let them choose it. They shall receive what they farm.
>>
>>136364623
>The Trinity is bullshit

Well that is both un-biblical and completely against what the early church teaches.

>>136364787
Ezekiel 13:9
>My hand will be against the prophets who see false visions and utter lying divinations. They will not belong to the council of my people or be listed in the records of Israel, nor will they enter the land of Israel. Then you will know that I am the Sovereign LORD.
>>
>>136365138
>this guy knocked
hello, from an ex-Bethelite. Absolutely true; I only realized it because I forced out for playing "violent video games". The church harbors a mega-ton of sexual abusers, too.
>>
>>136365547
Without looking into each individual situation in detail. I couldn't comment either way

All I know is JW's all around the world for the last 100 Years have to been locked up or killed for their stance not to involve themselves in Politics or Military.
>>
>>136365490
>the absolute nasty attitudes he has to deal with
You should all be ready to face such a thing if you're going out preaching, and it'll only get worse as countries start to ban JW literature and meetings, which will promote further harassment.
I started going out a 2 months ago, and it has fortunately been smooth sailing for now.
>>
File: 1501951258961.jpg (3MB, 2601x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1501951258961.jpg
3MB, 2601x3000px
>>136365490
>I really admire JW on /pol/ the absolute nasty attitudes
>Comes to a Mongolian basket weaving imageboard
>Complains about basket weaving techniques
/pol/ is satire, senpai
>>
>>136365704
>Ezekiel 13:9
>My hand will be against the prophets who see false visions and utter lying divinations. They will not belong to the council of my people or be listed in the records of Israel, nor will they enter the land of Israel. Then you will know that I am the Sovereign LORD.

Sorry, have to correct you there.

Ezekiel 13:9
My hand is against the prophets whose visions are false and who foretell a lie. They will not be among the people with whom I confide; nor will they be written in the registry of the house of Israel; nor will they return to the land of Israel; and you will have to know that I am the Sovereign Lord Jehovah.

Your awful translation of a bible left out the very name of God. There is nothing remotely biblical about the Trinity. JW on /pol/ has posted several times in this thread on why that is the case.
>>
I like these threads because even though i normally bully JW's that come to my home, the ones that come here seem to be better prepared, so i get a better look at their beliefs. I'm surprised i agree with this many.

I still don't think i'll listen to those that knock, though. These threads are good enough.
>>
File: Christian - Trinity.png (376KB, 822x1857px) Image search: [Google]
Christian - Trinity.png
376KB, 822x1857px
>>136366189
>Nothing biblical about the trinity
Pic related
>>
>>136362378
The "real witnesses" are degenerates that were excommunicated from the organization. They're faggots, criminals and adulterers and fornicators.
Fuck them.
Ask them why they were kicked out. They'll either avoid the question or admit to their sick stuff and say some shit like they deserve a second chance.
>>
>>136365490
The sad thing here is that you needed to turn to such a profaned ideology for a sense of identity.
>>
File: god.gif (4MB, 700x488px) Image search: [Google]
god.gif
4MB, 700x488px
>>136365769
hey there, heard many horror stories coming out of bethel as to the stifling and oppressive environment

my parents converted when i was 6 in the late 80s, mom was/is a special pioneer and father is an elder in their cong, both disowned me for asking questions about the history and the societies refusal to acknowledge it

what got me hard was this:
matt 23:23,24 is in direct contradiction to Russel starting the religion based on a false prophecy(1914 end of the world), a date he got from literally measuring the hallways in the pyramid of giza and assuming every inch was a year, he is very detailed in his calculations in one of his early books, dont remember the name right away, its maroon in color, vol3.

>>136365860
look into it, many of those deaths and imprisonments were instigated by the central leadership, especially ww2.
>>
>>136328228
Hi, I see you guys standing around campus handing out booklets. My question is , what's the best way to trigger you in public?
>>
>>136365769
Liar.
Matthew 27:12:
>But while he was being accused by the chief priests and elders, he made no answer.
>>
>>136365898
I am ready for it. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of you all.
>>
>>136366353
Not a profane Ideology.
>>
>>136366333
The ones I've met simply joined a different church. Your religion is a dangerous cult that relies on getting converts from the ranks of the poor and the spics
>>
>>136366609
Find something better to do with your time Anon because somehow, I don't think that's going to impress the girls. Have you tried lifting bro?
>>
>>136328228
Could you get your bretherin to stop knocking on my door every time they leave to tell others about Jesus. My neighbors are JW and they always knock on my door first.
>>
File: Jesus1000yearReign.jpg (20KB, 236x278px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus1000yearReign.jpg
20KB, 236x278px
Right, i'm out now. no interesting Questions or people left contributing to this thread, So I'm gone.

Daniel 2:44
>“In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed. And this kingdom will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it alone will stand forever,
>>
>>136328228
Jehovah's Witnesses are probably the biggest shills in the world. Wherever you live in the world, they'll always knock at your door and send you their fucking magazines.
>>
>>136366995
the key words are "do not call list", tell them to put you on that and it buys you a minimum of a year of peace, also bring up their troubled history to them, they will avoid you like the plague, that part will require some research on your part though
>>
>>136366609
do some research, unravel their convoluted doctrine history and throw it back at them, all their responses to questions are practiced and scripted, if you go off script, as in asking them to defend the conflicting historical doctrine, they will shut down and likely remove themselves from the situation
>>
>>136366830
Not a JW, actually an agnostic, but I admire them for their scruples.
>>
>>136366830
>The ones I've met simply joined a different church
Plus that's exactly the problem. Most churches welcome degenerates with open arms. JWs do not.
>>
File: 1501644326706.jpg (41KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1501644326706.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
>>136366375
My parents converted a year before I was born in the 80's. The religion became more and more a part of their lives until it enveloped all of ours.

Dad is an elder and mom is a pioneer. Both are now serving as special pioneers in the Dominican Republic with my younger brother, who I haven't seen in 10 years.

Bethel was a clear goal my parents set for me, since I could remember. They took me to New York every couple of years to visit Bethel. Before encouraging me to sign up immediately once I turned 18, and had been a regular pioneer for a couple of years.

Bethel is a lot of smoke and mirrors, much like the rest of the religion. It super strict, but people are equally rebellious behind closed doors. Sex between young Bethelites was super common. The governing body is so far up their own ass; they clearly know it's a big sham. But spend their time amassing property in northern New York and building "governing body retreats" for their own pleasure.
>>
>>136366612
I'm not disfellowshipped, I'm just inactive. They removed me from bethel after discovering I had been playing World of Warcraft. After that I just stopped going to the meetings and was redpilled more and more over time.
>>
>>136368394
Proofs?
>>
>>136366189
>There is nothing remotely biblical about the Trinity

John 1

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life, and the life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Jesus Christ is the word, the word is God. Anyone who denies that Christ is the aplha and Omega (God, see Revelation) is denying the truth and are not part of the people of God.
>>
File: 1501425284992.jpg (18KB, 325x347px) Image search: [Google]
1501425284992.jpg
18KB, 325x347px
>>136368833
>People ITT asking to doxx my own family that's in a dangerous cult
>>
>>136368877
>and are not part of the people of God.

You decided this ?
>>
>>136369358
People who deny the truth are not part of the people of God, it is what the Bible teaches not me.
>>
>>136369358
>>136369610
see Corinthians 11:4 and Galatians 1:8
>>
>>136368394
Exjw subreddit has your proofs. Still happens, they talk about it there.
>>
>>136328228
This was a valliant effort JW on/pol, but as you can see, JW is a very loaded subject here, with many vocal past members who counter with compelling stories.
Why is there so much crap in this thread about a supposedly benign, good religion?
You don't see it yet, but you will. All is not as it seems with JW. keep your eyes open.
>>
>>136369048
No, I mean the Bethel stuff and the degenarcy that takes place there, I believe your family is JW. I'm dubious of the degeneracy you've described.
>>
>>136368833
its all a realestate scam as best as i can figure as well, all the skilled labor is free, all the food is grown by more free labor, many supplies are donated from wealthy individuals or purchased through abundant "donations" from the 1,000,000+ congregations worldwide, their favorite move is to buy dilapidated property and then renovate with free labor, and resell at a huge profit the rank and file never see or are even aware of

fun fact: their HQ was recently sold to a business interest closely related to one jared kushner
>>
>>136372026
I'm heading out, but I'll host a new thread discussion on the topic of Bethel and provide some additional sources from other ex-bethelites when I do. Keep an eye out for that thread.
>>
>>136329227
If 144000 spots are open in heaven, doesn't that mean that god has already chosen the people that will go to heaven
>>
>>136328378
arianism
>>
>>136372333
Will do, I hope the JWs will show up. I would like to see both sides debate.
>>
>>136372760
Correct. This number is sealed. The GREAT CROWD is an uncountable number though. It is open to anyone who wants a spot.
>>
>>136373700
So he randomly chose the number ?
>>
File: IMG_0604.png (1MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0604.png
1MB, 1536x2048px
>>136363931
Here are screenshots of the 1988 edition of Revelation.....It's Grand Climax at Hand." I find it disturbing that you don't even know what your religion teaches, yet you are required to believe it.
My question stands. Is the belief of JWs that the 4th trumpet (I said it was a bowl, I was wrong) was sounded in Indianapolis, IN in 1925?
>>
File: IMG_0599.png (1MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0599.png
1MB, 1536x2048px
>>136376248
>>
File: IMG_0600.png (1MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0600.png
1MB, 1536x2048px
>>136376438
>>
File: IMG_0601.png (1MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0601.png
1MB, 1536x2048px
>>136376521
>>
File: IMG_0602.png (1MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0602.png
1MB, 1536x2048px
>>136376248
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 71

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.