[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crime and Punishment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0418.jpg (135KB, 1200x731px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0418.jpg
135KB, 1200x731px
What should society do with men who talk the law into their own hands? If someone, kills, rapes or otherwise tortures another human being who wrongs them, what should happen to the perpetrator of this most heinous offense?
>>
>>136327391
Pretty vague case study. More parameters please.
>>
>>136327736
Man's home is broken into. He kills the home invaders. Should he go to jail?
>>
>>136328787
No, so long as there is no evidence that they were invited there just to be murdered or other nefarious shenanigans.
>>
>>136328787
No.
>>
>>136328881
He owns a firearm, tho. That is nefarious on its own.
>>
>>136327391
Repeal all Laws except for:
A. Murder
B. Rape
C. Pedo
D. Kidnapping
E. Central Banking
F. Immigration
>inb4 MUH ROADZZZZ
>>
>>136329296
If he's licensed to have it, then that's fine. People shouldn't be invading your home without permission, anything you own is fair game for defense inside your house.

Sidenote, where I'm from, weapons are to be locked away in a safe separate from ammunition.
>>
>>136327391
This movie triggered me and I revealed my power level a bit. Story time:
>the movie is set in Detroit, present day
>main characters are a few white and one vaguely Hispanic teenagers
>their lives are all mostly shit, they have fun by breaking into and robbing homes that one of the white kids dads runs security for
>they get a tip about big bucks at blind man home and bust in
>he fucks them up and kills one or two I don't remember how many
>they find out he has a white girl in his basement as a rape slave
Doesn't rape her actually but turkey basted his semen into her to breed her.
>anyway continue drama and they get away
>at the very end the first black person in the entire movie appears: a cop
I couldn't contain it. I spewed in front of my friends: well isn't that some Jewish Hollywood bullshit. Fucking Detroit! And it's all white people committing crimes and a black COP shows up at the very end? What bullshit.
>they kinda look at me funny and we exit the theatre in silence

Anyway the movie is shit don't waste your time.
>>
>>136329296
Okay we know where you want this to go now.
>>
>>136329478
The US doesn't have licensing for 99% of guns.
>>
>>136331025
Then that's a crime, isn't it...
>>
>>136327391
Please, learn to make a thread and try again. SAGE
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.