[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The board is set.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Big Boss.png (147KB, 350x267px) Image search: [Google]
Big Boss.png
147KB, 350x267px
Am I the only one who gets off to "the puzzle falling in place so to speak". With my personal political predictions coming true and all the indictment on the 27th there is just something about it that I love. Anyone else?
>>
>>136326522
>personal predictions
Who are you and why should I give a shit
>>
>>136326649
You shouldn't Im just talking about predicting the way people will move in politics and like. I just am simply asking if anyone else gets that rush when they are right. Which I tend to be so it happens alot.
>>
>>136327500
So, what is the next happening?
With Mueller?
>>
both sides are controlled by """them""". They make money off third worlders, while stoking the flames of the far right and nationalists. The reason why is so when ISRAEL decides to chimp out, they won't be the only ones expelling shitskins. Jews are outnumbered in israel if you include palestine. So it's in their best interest to see the extreme right rise to power.

Leftists don't like jews, but conservative see them as quasi allies in the war on sand nigs and also as a colonial power.

tl;dr we are all gonna make it, keep lifting and don't do drugs kids.
>>
>>136326522
>>136328388
also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSpMlpfmfo4
>>
>>136327950
What with Mueller I haven't been keeping up? If its with the special counsel he will come up with nothing. He may be Comey's butt buddy but he has no evidence against Trump. Even if he makes evidence Trump will dispute it or it will run off him like rain water as per usual.
>>
File: 1468507045348.png (553KB, 777x555px) Image search: [Google]
1468507045348.png
553KB, 777x555px
>>136326522
same here!
the more accurate the prediction the more cum-cums i make. sometimes mum-mum gives me good boy points if i clean up after myself. i tell her my predictions for the day but she never seems interested. one day ill show her, ill replace the mayo with my cum-cums to teach her a lesson. for now im going to ask her if she has those tendies ready. if she doesnt i predict shes going to have a lot of cum cum to clean out of her hair!
>>
>>136326522
I believe the writers for House of Cards were quoted during the election as having said, "nothing we could write could be as crazy as what's happening in politics right now".

Simply put, no you are not the only one who gets a kick out of watching this massive chess game play out.
> [insert 4d chess meme here]
>>
>>136329665
Oh fucking blow me ya aussie
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.