[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chinks/Japs/Gooks are soulless confirmed by science?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 20.png (33KB, 707x364px) Image search: [Google]
20.png
33KB, 707x364px
>The oxytocin (OT) system is known to be implicated in the regulation of complex social behavior, such as empathy, affiliated behavior and parenting, and response to social stress

>According to the data for the rs53576 polymorphism of the OXTR gene in 12 nations, the nations with higher frequency of A allele (Japan, China, Korea) are more collectivistic in comparison with those having higher frequency of G allele (USA, UK, Australia, Canada, Netherlands, Italy, Sweden, Germany, Finland)

>It is hypothesized, that selection in favor of A alleles of rs2254298 and rs53376 SNPs may be associated to some extant with manipulation of parental investment in humans [45–47], favoritisms towards sons, being one of possible examples. Practice of infanticide in many human populations being another example of such parental manipulation strategies [48]. Obvious preferences for sons result in sex-biased infanticide, with girls being main targets, are known to be practiced in China, Republic of Korea, India and other countries of East and South Asia [49].

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4704389/

wtf i love christianity now
>>
>>136321481
Woah there commie, speak in american terms from what you quote.
>>
>>136321481
rare flag
>>
>>136324045
Pretty sure they're not a commie...

Soo...If I'm reading this right, Asians get oxytocin - related happy feelings from collectivism(communism) instead of from familial/close relationships as in all of the more Anglo areas sampled? I haven't read the whole article yet...
>>
>>136321481
I though the Chinese needed a 4chan pass to post here as the captcha is blocked?
>>
Uh op, my uni prod said that all humans are biologicaly the same between races so can't you please delete ur racist fairytale post?
>>
>>136321481
I don't think Asian parents love their children any less, Anon.

Doesn't the mother traditionally take care of the kids and develop a close relationship with them?

I'm no expert, but aside from them pushing their children to succeed and study/work hard, I don't see that they are terribly different from a Western parent.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.