[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The goyim knows.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 12

File: Trump thinking.png (375KB, 597x538px) Image search: [Google]
Trump thinking.png
375KB, 597x538px
>be me
>be Donald Trump
>have IQ of 156
>see that jewish central bankers are ruining America
>how_to_fix_this_shitshow.jpg
>think about it for 30 years
>play the shabbos goy, lead parades for (((greatest ally)))
>let kike marry daughter
>shabbos acts will deflect any suspicion
>2015
>I AM OFFICIALLY RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES
>directly calling out the merchants would be political suicide
>so indirectly call them out (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ud4sHtwLPs)
>speeches like that make (((a certain group of people))) very upset for some reason
>kite-run mainstream media runs "LITERALLY HITLER" narrative because they know exactly what I'm talking about
>oh_shit_they're_on_to_me.jpg
>can't risk losing this race
>continue playing the shabbos goy
>"the fake media is crazy haha we love our jewish supporters"
>tell holohoax memorials what they want to hear in hollow speeches about the 6 trillion and le evil nazis
>skypes still angery because opposing their agenda

If you anime autists knew what he's really up to, so would the (((globalists))); whatever we see, they can see. If he's convinced a lot of you that he's a good goy, he's convinced a lot of them as well. An unsuspecting target is an easier one. He is really playing 4-dimensional backgammon.

Trump knows everything about what's going on, and he's hiding his power level, like any of the smarter part of /pol/ does.

You're not exactly the type who thinks outside the box if you believe that a billionaire with an IQ of 156 and a reputation for never-ending winning is just a gullible dumbass who doesn't know what he's doing.
He knows what he's doing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh2T_iosde0
>>
>IQ of 156
LOL. Have you heard him speak? He's an idiot savant.
>>
>lack of evidence is evidence!

Christ, how do you people even tie your own shoes?
>>
File: contemplative hitler woke.jpg (74KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
contemplative hitler woke.jpg
74KB, 640x640px
>>136321596
Hitler often sounded like a spastic screaming autist in his speeches, does that make him an idiot?
>>
>>136321638
You watch that Florida speech and tell me he's with the kikes. And we all know damn well he's talking about Israel in the second video.
>>
>>136321725
Hitler was a bit smarter than Trump. He wasn't as smart as he thought he was, but unlike Trump at least he was pretty well read. When it came to getting stuff done, his shit geopolitical skills doomed him though.
>>
>>136321917
I agree. Hitler was the most woke mother fucker ever to exist on this Earth, but he lacked military strategy to say the least.
And frankly, the average person today is not as well-read as the average person 90 years ago desu. You can thank the merchants who run our education system.
>>
>>136321596
If you believe that you don't have an IQ of 156. Hell, I don't have an IQ of 156, but I'm in the top 2% and I'm pretty fucking sure this guy is smarter than me. It's the best feeling to see someone in power that I feel is smarter than me for once.
>>
Full version of second video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1wFa4JPjLc
>>
>>136321384
>have IQ of 156
>can't multiply 2 small numbers together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMIKzUAY8n4
>>
File: gas jew animu.jpg (29KB, 472x266px) Image search: [Google]
gas jew animu.jpg
29KB, 472x266px
>>136324121
>LMAO HE CAN'T EVEN MULTIPLY 17x6 IN HIS HEAD UNDER PRESSURE HOW WILL DRUMPF EVER RECOVER
Go away, smelly shill.
>>
>>136322940
it's so odd. all the people around me who are decently smart think he is an idiot. I'm the one they usually ask for help on things and I think trump is some kind of idiot genius
>>
>>136324432
He's not an idiot genius. He's a genius who understands how to talk to idiots so that they can understand you. It's actually rather incredible, because I know I often overestimate the intelligence of the people I talk to, and it does cause problems.
>>
File: the end for trump.jpg (116KB, 832x960px) Image search: [Google]
the end for trump.jpg
116KB, 832x960px
>>136324432
>all the people around me who are decently smart
Sounds like you're surrounded by either a bunch of (((college-educated liberals))) or """moderates""", or both.
>>
>>136324432
>idiot genius
He is legitimately smart but at the end of the day he is more savvy than smart. Instincts count, too. And his are killer.
>>
File: 1501913324063.jpg (96KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1501913324063.jpg
96KB, 1280x853px
>>136324952
This. Hitler understood the importance of making himself clear to the lowest common denominators of society.
>>
>>136324969
Haha, also this. I bet they're all college educated and think they're smart. College education isn't he same as IQ.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fqy7HbXDGx0
>>
>>136324952
This. The first time I heard a campaign speech, I was WTF?, then ten minutes later I was stunned by the realization of the genius of it. Short repetitive phrases based in emotional reactions, the crafting of new cliches...This man invented a code language to communicate with the current low IQ, niggerized version of America. And he did it not in mockery and contempt, but in love and in order to communicate with the nation he wants to save. I had pegged him as a ringer for the Clintons but that realization made me think he might possibly be a rogue element, a Black Swan.
>>
>>136326483
Moving. It boggles my mind that liberals can't see the intelligence not only in his speeches, but also in his candid interviews. Also, his compassion and patriotism. How do the media shills sleep at night for slandering this man?
>>
File: CNN is jews.jpg (2MB, 1880x2880px) Image search: [Google]
CNN is jews.jpg
2MB, 1880x2880px
>>136326833
They slept fine after they virtually destroyed Hitler.
>>
>>136326743
I thought for sure he was a globalist, until the media started to attack him. Then he started doing stuff that the media couldn't ignore, and they gave him free press. The media didn't count on Americans being smart enough to realize that if the media hated him, that he was probably not on the side of the globalists/corporate oligarchy. I was still skeptical, but his track record has been outstanding since taking office. I never knew so much could get done so fast in politics anymore- it was a daily treat to read the news all of a sudden. It still is- I love it.
>>
File: president_iq.png (323KB, 970x1678px) Image search: [Google]
president_iq.png
323KB, 970x1678px
>>136324281
>>136324432
>it's so odd. all the people around me who are decently smart think he is an idiot.

I don't think the man's an idiot but I also don't think he has an IQ of 156. That would rank him the second highest among U.S. presidents
>>
>>136327439
I honestly wouldn't be surprised.
>>
File: brainy wojak1.png (41KB, 1280x1483px) Image search: [Google]
brainy wojak1.png
41KB, 1280x1483px
>>136327439
>mfw I have a higher IQ than George Washington
>>
>>136327439
Sweeet. The next Thomas Jefferson. Seems about right. Similar attitude, really...

People with average IQ's can't stand the idea of people being smarter than them, to the point they will delude themselves into believing themselves smarter than that person to restore their ego...
>>
>>136321384
what up POTUS! when is Flynn coming back to anally rape the pedos on live TV?
>>
>>136321596
Hahahah i bet you thought Bush was stupid too
>>
>>136327439

Wrong man, my IQ has been tested properly and I'm at 147. Trump is likely at 156-165
>>
>>136328690
Well... I did. But according to the graph, that would be because I am smarter than him. Feels good man.
>>
File: hitler tips fedora.jpg (201KB, 700x609px) Image search: [Google]
hitler tips fedora.jpg
201KB, 700x609px
>>136328913
146 here. How do you do, intellectually superior sir?
>>
File: IMG_1992.jpg (604KB, 1309x849px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1992.jpg
604KB, 1309x849px
>>136329056
Howdy
>>
>>136329021
He played the part of the southern hayseed to appeal to his base and all of america left and right bought his act. He grew up in Connecticut and was educated at yale. Yea i bet your IQ is 200 and you make 200,000 $ a year as a wendys chef
>>
>>136329056
142, proud to shitpost with you gentleman.
>>
File: 1500943261875m.jpg (49KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
1500943261875m.jpg
49KB, 1024x680px
I feel like he's bringing people in so he can observe them and document seditious behavior.

The slowest fisherman who will catch all the fish.
>>
>>136329780
Y U MAD THO FGT.

Oops. Somebody's been triggered.

Don't pretend that I don't know that he was Skull and Bones just like the rest of them.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.