[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Convince me to stop smoking weed or drink alcohol.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

File: weed-alcohol.jpg (154KB, 640x424px) Image search: [Google]
weed-alcohol.jpg
154KB, 640x424px
I also drink alcohol and smoke tobacco, I know they are harmful, this doesn't stop me, why should I stop for weed?
I don't believe that there is an afterlife so I am not worried at all about any everlasting consequences.
I could quit all and save money, but why should I? I have everything I need in the world, more than one car, more than one house and more than one girls.
I have enough money to stop all my incomes and I would die wealthy or at least well off.
I enjoy being intoxicated and having my mind inebriated. It's good fun.

What good reason can you give me to stop intoxication?
>>
do what you want you validation seeking faggot
>>
>>136319767
Sounds like a part of you wants to be sober.
>>
>>136319876
If you are against intoxication, convince me against it.
>>
>>136319927
Is there a reason to be?
>>
>>136319767
This is just what the Jews want you to do ,waste your life , and do nothing for your culture or people , atleast your not a burden to society seeing you pay taxes most likely
>>
Don't stop, just keep going. You obviously care more about your temporary enjoyment than your long term situation.
You will end up ill, hopefully poor and probably in hell and you'll deserve all of it.
>>
>>136320051
I too want to waste my life in what I find enjoyable. You want me to suffer. If Jews want to roll me a joint, then they are good people.

Also, obligatory taxation is theft.
>>
>>136319941
no
>>
>>136319767
>What good reason can you give me to stop intoxication?
Do you want children to emulate you and become losers like you are? Man up and set a fucking example.
>>
>>136320188
Life is temporary, we all will die, we all will end up ill. No matter who you are.

And I really doubt that there is such thing as hell.
>>
>>136320333
I really couldn't care less about any children.
>>
You're retarded. You don't have multiple houses, you're not rich enough to stop working and you probably don't smoke weed daily. You're about to start your sophomore year in highschool and your mom pays your car note. Go to bed and quit wasting your mom's money on weed
>>
>>136320602
Are you sure about that?
>>
>>136320357
>Life is temporary
So don't waste it.
>we all will die
That's a vacuous justification
>we all will end up ill
Some sooner than others
>And I really doubt that there is such thing as hell.
Then you're all the more likely to end up there.
>>
>>136320679
Just a guess considering you pulled your pic off the web instead of snapping a pic of your own shit.
>>
>>136320792
>So don't waste it.
It's going to be wasted one way or another.
>That's a vacuous justification.
But it is a justification.
>Some sooner than others
The sooner the better.
>Then you're all the more likely to end up there.
I don't think you understand, hell doesn't exist, it's a fiction of zealots.
>>
>>136320858
Ever heard of privacy? I literally don't take any picture on my phone of anything. There isn't a single picture of me on the internet, that I am aware of.
>>
File: 20170806_002730.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170806_002730.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>136321077
I just imagine if you were a smoker you'd have a few ounces of smoke in a few different strains and could snap a pic. That's all.
>>
>>136321376
Why should I leave any trail or evidence? Are you stupid? This is why you Americans are filling up your own jails. So fucking dumb, man.
>>
>>136321376
all those besides maybe 1 look like shit
>>
>>136320222
checked and rekt
>>
>>136321524
Jail for weed? Legal state buddy. Have you ever smoked weed? Has anyone even offered it to you before?
>>
>>136321793
It's the flash fuckin it up more red than brown to the naked eye.
>>
kill yourself hedonist
>>
>>136321861
I live in Saudi Arabia, bud.
>>
>>136321936
seems like the flash would highlight the keef but ok
>>
>>136322045
Well then of course you shouldn't fuckin smoke weed and drink! You're in Saudi Arabia! Stay safe my friend
>>
>>136322045
Lol, best flag reveal ever!

I bet you could find some fucking dope hashish though.
>>
>>136319767
You got it all wrong.

You should be smoking and drinking everything you can afford. You clearly have no self control and are defective. Your sober mind is dysfunctional so just stick to your high mind and go as high as you can.

It's ok. Stay high. You're just a bad batch.
>>
>>136322180
I am not looking forward to being arrested. But why should I worry myself if I have been doing it safely for years?

>>136322293
Hashish sucks ass, I got me a personal growing up from seeds I smuggled from a shop in Amsterdam.
>>
>>136322177
It's all from native roots in denver, might not be the Uber kill but its not shwag
>>
>>136319767

Renal failure is worse than anything marijuana can do to you.

Even cancer.

Take it from me, or don't, I don't give a shit.
>>
>having to justify degeneracy

Dog I smoke weed every day, it aint a fucking secret losers have to be intoxicated every single day. Just accept you like to get fucked up, and if you can't then find your ass some help.
>>
>>136322377
I tried every major drug once. I didn't find enjoyment in any of them but booze, weed and ciggs and coffee when I am sober, or when I need to be sober to be correct.

I realize what you are trying to make me feel. Your words don't hurt me. I am pretty sure I am twice your age.
>>
File: you-need-to-consider-suicide.png (179KB, 500x263px) Image search: [Google]
you-need-to-consider-suicide.png
179KB, 500x263px
>>136322573
Being this cringy...

Consider the related pic.
>>
>>136319987

might wanna turn to Jesus friend, you cry out for help but not to who you need to
>>
>>136322604
how did you get a hold of all this shit in saudi arabia?
>>
>>136319767
Opioids are superior.
>>
I looked into it, you have a death wish even fucking with weed in the land of Saud.
>Exerpt taken from drugabuse.com
>Saudi Arabia
The sale of drugs in Saudi Arabia almost always results in the death penalty. Saudi Arabia and judicial authorities are not inclined to make exceptions. Alcohol use is illegal in Saudi Arabia, and possession or use of alcohol or drugs can be punished by public flogging, fines, lengthy imprisonment, or death.
>>
>>136319767
The damage to your liver and brain do enough to convince you, but you're too crippled by all the narcotoxins to listen. Absolutely degenerate.
>>
>>136319767
It's haram, you stupid Arab. And don't tell me you're not religious or I'll report you to The Mutaween and they'll trace your IP and hang you. scum.
>>
healthier & smarter
is that not benefit enough?
consider using - becoming sicker & dumber
tough call
>>
Hey I smoked weed every day from like 17 to 27. Also drank heavily in college and dipped until I was like 25.
>>
>>136319767
All things in moderation my friend. Don't let authoritarian busy bodies run your life. And of the three the weed is safest.
>>
>>136325719
Life is good now that I only drink occasionally and don't dip or smoke weed.

Every once in a while I chief before going to a football game or something but I no longer buy it and wake n bake with the bong.
>>
>>136319767
You will feel better.
>>
>>136319767
who cares what you put in your body you obese man-child
>>
>>136319767
>I enjoy being intoxicated and having my mind inebriated. It's good fun.

I found developing an absurd sense of humour took all the fun out of intoxicating yourself. Everything is already hilarious so you enjoy being sober if you see the ironies and absurdities of everyday living.
>>
>>136325392
I think you scared Mo away
>>
File: IMG_3754.jpg (36KB, 640x559px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3754.jpg
36KB, 640x559px
>>136320357
>jesus man why the hell did you jump off that bridge
>lol life is temporary dude
>we're all gonna die lmao
>>
Drugs are bad mmmkay
>>
>>136327276
You think this works these days?
>>
>>136319767
Well then don't. I would however suggest taking breaks, like a week to slow tolerance build-up. Nothings better than drugs after being sober for a week.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.