[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crime stoppers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: dinduing.png (337KB, 1274x830px) Image search: [Google]
dinduing.png
337KB, 1274x830px
Ok /pol/ give me and other anons some good, preferably legal ideas on how to keep dindus and meth heads from stealing our shit.

>leave my house at 6am this morning
>trucks parked in front of shed all is well
>come home at 9am shed door kicked in and a bunch of shit is stolen

Whoever ripped me off must have watched me leave this morning because there was probably only 30 mins of darkness remaining. It most likely was not a nigger but a neighborhood methed out whore and her addict boyfriend. The fucked up part is I really don't know these people, at all, I have never said anything more than hi to them. Several years ago before she was all strung out on whatever the fuck she is on now, I gave her boyfriend a bunch of baby clothes and over a hundred dollars in diapers as my kid outgrew the clothes and was using the toilet. So I give these people hundreds of dollars in baby stuff and years up the road, today, they return the favor by robbing me.

I called the sheriff and made a report but he wasn't interested in even trying to take a fingerprint, or even get out of his car for that matter. The cops know these people as thieving addicts yet nothing seems to get done, I am at my wits end, this is not the first time I have been ripped off either. A friend of mine gave me some rims off his silverado some years back and I tucked them under my deck only to find them gone a few weeks later. The cops just don't seem to give a fuck and I don't know what to do, I do own firearms and they are in a safe even though it isnt the greatest safe, I think it's 3/16" steel, walmart job, but it's better than nothing.

Gimme some tips and any other anons that may be dealing with similar issues.
>pic half ass related, was looking up vid cams on amazon and found this /pol/ worthy review.
>>
>>136315446
>pretend to load a bunch of expensive shit into shed
>make a big show of it, put up locks and shit
>leave your house like you're going to work, but circle back around
>call police as soon as you see someone breaking into your shit
>>
File: 1414991747446.jpg (42KB, 500x677px) Image search: [Google]
1414991747446.jpg
42KB, 500x677px
>>136315848
I thought about having my neighbor follow me up the road and park my truck at the church, ride back and sit in some bushes with an hk .40, but in all honesty if I kill these fucking people I will have to deal with their family members. I am a single dad and I do not want to jeopardize my kids safety having to deal with a bunch of fucking loser addicts who most likely try to burn my place to the ground after I parted their daughter/sons skull.

I will use lethal force but at this point in time that is my very very last option... I have given though to running an ungrounded 110v wire to my shed..
>>
>>136316128
Move?

Or report their house to the ATF :^)
>>
File: 1410716668439.png (1MB, 616x5370px) Image search: [Google]
1410716668439.png
1MB, 616x5370px
>>136316390
>Move?

even the fucking sheriff suggested that.. it's a God damned shame that in America we must tuck tail and run from crime and criminals..

On a side note this whore likes to sneak in peoples yard and grab their cigarette butts to smoke, my next door neighbor said she caught her at like 2 in the morning going through her ashtray on her deck, when she asked her wtf the whore replied, "just grabbing these snipes"

lmao, that is rock fucking bottom imo..

I wonder if there were something one could smoke in a cigarette that would produce ill effects, hypothetically speaking of course..
>>
>>136315446
set a trap.
1) put something out in the open and secure it in such a way that you would have to be right on top of it to notice.

2) set up camera(s) (secure them in case they get spotted and thieves try to steal them too)

3) wait for lolz, send footage to cops, put up footage online here first plz
4) profit
>>
There are plenty of things you could poison a cigarette with both fatal and non-fatal. Just be sure to not kill degenerate kids on accident if they get a hold of them.. They can still be saved.
>>
File: crgf0ohb.png (36KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
crgf0ohb.png
36KB, 400x300px
>>136317509
No worries about kids getting them, obviously I'm not going to google shit to put in a cigarette, lol..

care to drop some know how on a fellow anon..
>>
>>136317695
Unrelated
But
Watch breaking bad
It's a good show
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.