[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Thank you peasants for taking no vacation time and spending

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: FORE.jpg (260KB, 576x573px) Image search: [Google]
FORE.jpg
260KB, 576x573px
>Thank you peasants for taking no vacation time and spending your tax money on mine.
>>
Why do presidents golf so much? I can never imagine my boss golfing as much as they do. I can imagine, like once every other weekend, going for a round of golf, but these fuckers do it ALL THE GODDAMN TIME

It's not a Republican or Democrat thing either, they all do it except for LBJ and Jimmy Carter. Being president can't be that goddamn stressful where you have to go golfing all the time. Sit down and do some goddamn work.
>>
>>136309116
Trump at least often uses his golf outings to conduct BUSINESS. This is like asking why businessmen take clients on golfing trips. Are you fucking dumb? Trump is literally a businessman, so it follows that he would take people golfing with him to conduct business outside of the (possibly bugged) WH.

As for barry, who knows?
>>
>>136309116
They aren't actually golfing duh, when they go "golfing" is when they handle secret shit
>>
>>136309264
I would bet my balls Obama had pizza parties every time he was at camp david.
>>
>>136309264
>Trump at least often uses his golf outings to conduct BUSINESS
>source: my ass
>>
File: kekgodofchaos.jpg (343KB, 951x864px) Image search: [Google]
kekgodofchaos.jpg
343KB, 951x864px
>>136309377

kek confirms

pizzagate is real

madness consumes me
>>
>>136309019
>He's one of us
Trump: Less than one year on the job, 17 days of vacation.
Most of America: one year work you get 7 days off.

Now let's see if he can get the average worker the same vacation time as him. Sure he's working but not travelling, taking calls, doing interviews, addressing the americans.
>>
>>136309264
>>136309357
I'll forfeit that it serves a social requirement in the context of conducting business, but it still seems like a waste of time. It reminds me of those meetings I used to have with my supervisors and other peers where we just sat in a conference room, ate shrimp, and did very little decision making.

I don't know: I just like cutting the shit. If you want to do business, just sit down, pull out your materials, and discuss business. I can't review a detailed growth report with a goddamn putty in my hand.
>>
File: rogerstone.jpg (47KB, 705x486px) Image search: [Google]
rogerstone.jpg
47KB, 705x486px
>>136309019
Do we have any Trump porky memes?
>>
>>136309508
Google it, dummy.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/20/president-trump-uses-golf-as-chance-to-do-presidential-business.html

>"Well, I think, two things," Spicer said. "One is, you saw him utilize this as an opportunity with [Japanese] Prime Minister [Shinzo] Abe to help foster deeper relationship... in Asia... and have a growing relationship that is going to help U.S. interests."

>That was a reference to Trump playing golf at one of his courses in Florida with the Japanese leader last month.

>"How you use the game of golf is something that he's talked about," Spicer said of the president.

>>136309776
Well, maybe some of that has to do with the fact that you're an autist on the internet, while Trump is a successful extrovert and persuader? It's just how things work.
>>
>>136309116
They can go somewhere quiet, away from phones, staff, reporters, and work. Plus they fell like no one's watching and listening to them for a few hours, which must be enough if a reason on its own
>>
File: groupiescot.png (599KB, 591x622px) Image search: [Google]
groupiescot.png
599KB, 591x622px
Good looking swing there.
>>
Better than Congress who have mandatory weeks long vacations even if they are in the middle of a serious legislation problem.
>>
>>136309019
Are liberals mad at this? Because that's all I care about.
>>
>>136310083
>the President's Press Secretary said positive things about the President
thanks for your google result champ
>>
>>136310083
>Well, maybe some of that has to do with the fact that you're an autist on the internet, while Trump is a successful extrovert and persuader? It's just how things work.

Maybe. The social functions serve a clear purpose, but wouldn't it just be better if we could clear the formalities and do real work? Get a conference room, have a projector set up, get a few snacks if so be it, and just go through the hoops. Your decisions will be less rigorous if you're trying to do some House of Cards nonsense instead of cutting clear into the facts. Here's a good example:

>supplier comes to you
>he says he has to increase the price of widgets he sells you by 5%
>claims it's because of labor disputes
>you're expected to give competent replies to his claims and new price offer while working on your short game

When I'm in business, I like to have the facts laid out in front of me. Printed, arranged, and easily obtainable. I don't want to feel like I'm in Shark Tank, where I'm expected to bullshit with investors into a non optimal deal.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.