[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So they want to "take back" the Swastika from the evil nazis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 8hcb7Cb.png (427KB, 1423x909px) Image search: [Google]
8hcb7Cb.png
427KB, 1423x909px
So they want to "take back" the Swastika from the evil nazis
>>
>>136306437
We just have to take the rainbow
>>
>take back
Yes, because an ancient proto-germanic symbol being used for thousands of years was originally owned by homos.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1V0hVmi0C40

here's the video
>>
File: IMG_8160.png (172KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8160.png
172KB, 640x640px
>>136306525
This
>>
>>136306533
>ancient proto-germanic symbol
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>136306533
Explains a lot about today's situation.
>>
Fuck niggers
>>
>>136306651
>In the Bronze Age in Northern Europe, Odin was often represented passing through space as a whirling disk or swastika looking down through all worlds. The swastika symbolized Thor’s hammer among Germanic people, especially in Scandinavia, while a representation of this hammer eventually became the symbol on the gavel of Masonic Lodges, “the most ancient Order of the Brotherhood of the Mystic Cross.” The ancient Gauls used coins bearing a double ‘s’-pattern swastika. Many gods of ancient Europe were depicted with wheels, hammers or ‘s’ symbols, and in the Iron Age the swastika came to signify the Supreme Deity. As a seal, it was used on parcels, upon idols, and on the eaves of houses for protection against evil. Similarly, Gorgons in “pinwheel” attitudes representing the swastika guarded the abodes of gods and goddesses in ancient Greece. In Buddhist tradition the swastika is one of the sixty-five figures of Sripada, the impression of the Buddha’s foot, “the step of the Master,” and it is the special mark of deities honored by the Lotus School in China.
>>
>>136306437
They will fail.
>>
>>136306437
I might buy that love sweatshirt for the lolz
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.