[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it feel to lose to Russia?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: usru.jpg (97KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
usru.jpg
97KB, 1024x576px
No, I'm not talking about the fake news elections, I am also not trolling (but believe what you want); I'm talking about this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poNAzfLqdik

With the Hollywood industry being more shitty every year, developers around the world being more creative than North Americans (just look at Hollow Knight, it was fucking made in Australia by 3 people), what will your country do? and I'm not very pro Trump so far, but I despise the Clintons.
>>
File: 1498704178025.png (173KB, 865x460px) Image search: [Google]
1498704178025.png
173KB, 865x460px
>>136305954
You have to understand on the account of exertions each country has commited to throughout history.

America is renowned for it's quick and powerful blows in History. Twice for Decisive Supports in both World Wars, one more impactful than the other.

Russia had the greatest influence in European Politics than any Eastern Country to date. And Russia has been dormant since the Soviet Union's Collapse. If America doesn't bother to follow suit it made turn to American tragedy.
>>
>>136305954
This is really good for us. We've become complacent. When we start getting our shit pushed in, then maybe we'll get the fire inside again.
>>
>>136305954
If Russia actually manages to ascend up to top tier civilization that is wonderful news, but ill believe it when I see it
>>
>>136305954
>Trump the second most powerful person in the world
>When he's completely strangled by a Congress that hates him
Forbes is full of shit
>>
File: AP373040472755-620x620.jpg (63KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
AP373040472755-620x620.jpg
63KB, 620x620px
We put sanctions on them and destroy their economy. Then the USA and Canada will sell Europe natural gas and become wealthier nations.
>>
File: gatorday.jpg (186KB, 1052x591px) Image search: [Google]
gatorday.jpg
186KB, 1052x591px
>>136305954
Good. Fuck (((Hollywood))). I have been saying for years that if someone started cranking out media for goyim by goyim it would be good shit.
>>
>>136305954
Really don't care if "America wakes up" or "Russia is number one", I just hope you guys don't nuke the world
>>
>>136305954
Ah yes, the country with an economy smaller than Italy and monthly wages lower than Mexico is sure showing us who is boss.

Russia is already owned by China. They will be a much smaller country in the future when China decides to officially annex Siberia. They are already sending their migrants there to turn it Chinese.
Meanwhile Russians naively focus on hating another continent blind to the danger lurking behind the scenes.

Of course the USA is the same. Focused on far away non-threats will commies pollute the demographics in preparation for their rebolution.
>>
>>136307637
Well you're pretty far removed from anything remotely important, geographically I mean. South America would probably emerge from a large nuclear exchange virtually unscathed and in prime position to ascend to the higher echelons of civilization.

As for "LOL wut about Rooskies?!" I don't really care. We need another rival and China doesn't really want the role. We destroyed commie scum once before, we'll do it again and it will unify the country.
>>
>>136307896
The American government is practically just as communist as the Russian one right now, if not moreso, you dumb boomer
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.