[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEXT COMMS DIRECTOR...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (109KB, 1240x698px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 1240x698px
STEPHEN MILLER OFFERED COMMS director job... Stay tuned,
Young Stephen Miller: https://youtu.be/bVu99o8IWTs
>>
File: 1488438383147.gif (2MB, 445x250px) Image search: [Google]
1488438383147.gif
2MB, 445x250px
>>136305695

So hes the new Trumpenreich minister of propaganda.

Literally jewish Goebbels basically.
>>
>>136305695
Take the job Miller
You are stronger and smarter than they are
>>
DO IT
>>
>>136306159

Will the Jewish Goebbels meme (and the resemblance is really there) help or hurt Trump though I wonder.

I think people would have liked the insane Wop better. I like Miller advising him on domestic policy and staying out of White House internal politics otherwise more. It may play out good but it also may ruin a good thing.
>>
>>136306417
People despise miller but respect him for his intellect and ability to be forceful while remaining composed. They fear the fuck out of him being in charge of WH comms
>>
Will he ban Acosta though? This is important.
>>
>>136306628
>People despise miller but respect him for his intellect and ability to be forceful while remaining composed.

Yes the resemblance to Goebbels is uncanny there as well.
>>
>>136306676
>Will he ban Acosta though? This is important.

Naaah, it's too easy of a beat down. Good "exposure", if you will.
>>
>>136306676

Why would he?

He can cut him down every single time.

No reason to ban.
>>
If there ever was a true believer in trumps inner circle it's miller. Having the right ideas are one thing, but selling them to the public is the most important part. If he becomes comms director he can steer the dialogue better than anyone else would be able to.
>>
File: IMG_7910.jpg (31KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7910.jpg
31KB, 306x306px
>>136305901
>>136306417
>>136306901

We get it already. You studied Goebbels and repeat yourself over and over.
>>
File: IMG_0700.jpg (36KB, 272x467px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0700.jpg
36KB, 272x467px
Miller sounds more like Trump than any of the ass clowns that have gone through the comm dept so far.
>>
>>136307397
This is what is really missing for Trump t b h. That and having people working harder in the comms dept to keep bad stories from snowballing.
I doubt it's for lack of effort - it's due to the fact that the Millers of the world are indeed rare gems
>>
>>136307511
Miller is his speech writer. It's trump that sounds like miller, not the other way around.
>>
>>136306417
> Sucks his own cock
> u
>c
> k
> s
>>
>>136306417
The left has already fired that shot (thankfully). Nobody takes their "Nazis!" cry seriously save for other cultists.
It won't stick. And it's a bit of insurance for us if they do manage to Impeach Trump. The next one will actually be the literal Hitler and the left stupidly fired that round at Trump. It won't work again at exactly the time they'll need people to believe it.
Then we can elect our literal Hitler and start rounding up the cultists and be done with these treasonous dumbfucks.
>>
>>136305695
He looks kikish as fuck.
>>
>>136308802

I would prefer a literal Pinochet...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.