[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RED PILL HOBBIES

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: GSE2010-Bourse-02.jpg (272KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
GSE2010-Bourse-02.jpg
272KB, 500x332px
Hey /pol/ why arent you collecting coins? It is the reddest of red pilled hobbies. Demographics are like 98% white. Sure, there are some of (((them))) because of the money, but it is full of history, tradition, precious metals, and perfect for those with OCD. I myself collect silver eagles, pre1964 coins and modern commeratives. Go to any coin show and the only thing rarer than a 1909VDB penny is a SJW. Just white, conservative men as far as the eye can see.
Can you name a more RED PILLED hobby?
>>
Cycling for one. Out in the fresh air. Getting exercise, no niggers can afford the sport, go places and find hidden areas to you community. And it's a small community of close friends.
>>
>>136305190
Hobbies are nice diversions when leisure time is plentiful but should not be used as many good whites use them as escapist
>>
>>136305599
Do not fall for the needless exercise jew
Eat healthy and maintain busy active family life
>>
>>136305599

As long as it's mountain biking. If you're road cycling in lycra, you're just asking for a poz load.
>>
>>136305190
Fuck off gramps nobody wants your vintage holocaust commemorative wooden nickles
>>
>>136305190
Railfanning is the most whitest hobby ever, during all my time shooting trains I have never seen a single nigger.
>>
>>136305599
>no niggers can afford the sport
They'll steal the bikes though

>>136305676
>t.water is a Jewish plot /pol/
>>
>>136305190
Build things.
Out of wood, out of metal, electronics, whatever, create.

Collecting is literally housewife tier.
>>
Shooting guns
>>
>>136305190

Dealing in currency is the opposite of redpilled.
>>
>>136305190
Sleeping is red pilled
>>
my hobby is always being in shape, I dont go to the gym, I just try to make the minimum requirements to join the Navy Seals and once I reach the minimum I try to go for the optimal values

http://www.military.com/military-fitness/navy-special-operations/navy-seal-fitness-test
>>
File: $_1-1.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
$_1-1.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
In Trump We Trust
>>
>>136305190
I don't think you can say something is 'redpilled' based on it's racial demographics though. I'd say a hobby should be determined 'redpilled' based on why you perform in that hobby and it's impact on your life and lives around you. Take hunting for example. Some hunt for sport, but others do it to feed others in the community. I've heard of many cases of fishermen catching fish and then having a neighborhood feast. I guess that's my two-cents on it.

I used to collect pennies though. I think my oldest was from the 1940's. It's cool to find old coins in change. Once I got back a penny from the 60's at a restaurant.
>>
>>136305190
I like proof sets. I know there's no money in it, but I like them, especially since they change something on almost every fucking coin nowadays. There's always something new, and I'll have a nice example of it to admire.
>>
File: IMG_9380.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9380.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Vintage 1/10th scale electric for me
>>
>>136308278
Drone is the new RC Car
>>
My grandfather is into collecting coins. He had a really impressive collection but he's been selling off his less favorite pieces since he's getting older and can't do as much anymore. I still got a bunch he's given me over the years.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.