[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Catholic priest - AMA and self-actualization

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 304
Thread images: 81

File: 1407865696413.jpg (52KB, 420x550px) Image search: [Google]
1407865696413.jpg
52KB, 420x550px
>ACTUAL CATHOLIC PRIEST HERE
After being a longtime lurker on /pol, I did a few AMAs here recently that went really well. I know that there are a lot of people here with the right ideas, but they seem to have trouble connecting them to real life. It can feel pretty lonely in the world when you’ve had your fill of red pill, but you see no hopeful way to effect change. Most of all, you feel that you cannot even improve yourself. How can a man change the world if he cannot change himself? As a priest for several years, I’ve spent a great deal of time with people who are suffering from any number of problems, but the issue of connecting what someone wants to be with the motivation to actually do it seems to be a near universal problem. In the course of my ministry I have found a simply and gentle path to begin to truly change. I would like to share this with you all. I do not claim to have invented these methods. I have incorporated several ideas from a number of books (some of which I will recommend) and tried them out in real life to see how they play out in real experience.
First of all, a little about me. I am a diocesan priest in the western US. I am in my late 30s/early 40s.
Naturally, the ideas that I propose will be best applied within a Catholic context. Some ideas you will be able to modify depending on your beliefs. Other ideas less so.
>>
I am going to be posting on /pol several times over the next month or so, each time covering a number of topics. All in all, I believe that the day-to-day commitment to reaching your full potential will take about two hours. However, one can build up to that slowly.
>But what does this have to do with politics?
Politics is about moving from correct ideas to correct actions with a mind to changing the world around us. The change naturally must begin within. The false systems of the world, neo-liberal globalism, Islam, (((critical theory))) all utilize their own methods, each of which is dragging our civilization into annihilation.
>You just used ((())). Are you an anti-semite?
No. I do not hate Jews. Rather, I love them and want them to embrace the one True Faith. However, the JQ is real and timely as ever. I cannot recommend enough the Culture of Critique. Read it and swallow that red pill.
>>
As I’ve mentioned before, Catholicism is the only coherent system capable of combating the competing totalitarianisms that plague our world. Furthermore, the greatest thing that Catholicism has going for it is that it is true. In addition to the self-actualization program that I will lay out, I will try to explain WHY Catholicism is true. I will lay out proofs for God’s existence, the historical reality of Jesus Christ, and why Catholicism is the one true faith vis-à-vis Protestantism and other sects.
>>
File: jordanpeterson.jpg (272KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
jordanpeterson.jpg
272KB, 1200x800px
I will try to cover the following topics over the next month or so:
1. How does one motivate oneself to DO something? I know what I want to do, but how do I actually DO it?
2. Education. Reading the right books and otherwise training the mind.
3. Physical health. How to lose weight, get strong and feel well (more of a /fit thing, I know)
4. Finances. Getting out of debt and being financially free.
5. Romance. How to find a worthy spouse who is loving, faithful and pure.
>Why can’t you talk about romance first?
Because you need to fix yourself first. I’m not going to teach you how to meet a woman, just to have her come over when you still need to CLEAN YOUR ROOM. To give you hope though, I will say this: my method for meeting the right woman, where to find her, etc. has proven to be pretty successful. I’ve actually married couples who have met and married following my method. However I should point out that this will work best if you are Catholic, or at least Christian. (It will also work best for Americans. Sorry).
>But what is your expertise in these areas? How does being a priest mean you know anything about fitness?
There are some areas where I will recommend resources more than anything. However, the key is to apply the method for motivation. There are countless books in the how-to area, but the real issue is motivation.
>>
Today I’m going to start with the first topic. How does one motivate oneself to actually do what one needs to do? As I mentioned, this is a simple and gentle path and is actually pretty easy. Even though I’ll try to answer questions about the method I propose, this can also be an AMA thread. I don’t mind.
>>
First, it only makes sense to be clear about what one needs/wants to change. Areas in this regard may include sleeping enough/at the right time, quitting drugs/alcohol/smoking, eating healthy, enriching the mind, etc. You should right all of these things out in a journal. One thing that is very important, is that you right out very specific, measurable goals. I can’t stress this enough. Don’t just say “I want to lose weight.” Say “I want to get down to 170 pounds.” It is very important that you write these goals out in a way that is measurable, so that you know for sure whether or not you have accomplished it. It is also important that you THINK BIG. Don’t hold back. Imagine your ideal self and write out clearly what that will look like.
>>
File: géniebouchard26027.jpg (84KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
géniebouchard26027.jpg
84KB, 640x640px
No proof?
>>
Having written out your goals, pick one that you are going to pursue first. To be clear up front, you are NOT going to simply pursue one at a time. You are going to start with one, but you will add others later. An example goal may look like this: I want to read to develop my intellect for a half-hour a day. This is a good goal, and one that over time would prove fruitful, provided you are reading the right books. Another goal might be this: I want to quit smoking. Also a good goal. You can’t defend yourself against Antifa if you’re wheezing and coughing.
>>
>>136304474
Of what? That I'm a real priest?
>>
Having written out your goals, pick one that you are going to pursue first. To be clear up front, you are NOT going to simply pursue one at a time. You are going to start with one, but you will add others later. An example goal may look like this: I want to read to develop my intellect for a half-hour a day. This is a good goal, and one that over time would prove fruitful, provided you are reading the right books. Another goal might be this: I want to quit smoking. Also a good goal. You can’t defend yourself against Antifa if you’re wheezing and coughing.
Having chosen a goal, you are now going to chose an ACTION. An action is something which helps one achieve their goal. Like the goal, the action item must also be something that is measurable, so that you can be sure whether you accomplished it or not. And here is the most important part of this whole thing: you must choose an action item that is EASY. I can’t stress enough how important this is. The whole success or failure of this endeavor will hinge on whether or not you pick something easy. I can easily demonstrate why. Consider the New Year’s resolution. Every year, people pour into gyms on the first of January and go at it on the machines and weights, but the gyms return to their usual numbers by about mid-February. This is because people set out a huge goal and they feel no sense of accomplishment. They set the bar so high that failure is inevitable. Then they are even less inclined to try as before. The point of choosing an easy goal, is that you will constantly feel the joy of accomplishment. This is a very important psychological experience. For those who go to the gym to “look strong,” they’ve set themselves up to feel no sense of accomplishment until they get a body that takes perhaps a few years to attain. If you feel constant accomplishment, you will be continually propelled along.
>>
So an action time for the reading goal listed above may look like this: I will read for five minutes a day. You may say, “but what good is reading for just five minutes? That’s only a couple of pages.” You are right – it is only a couple of pages. But it is crucial to start small. But I actually wouldn’t choose this action item: I would actually recommend make the action EVEN EASIER. I would write the action item thus: I will read for five minutes a day for five days a week. This allows some room for failure (also important). If you create an action item in such a way that there is no room for error, you are setting yourself up for failure. If you say you will read for five days a week, you have two days you can miss.
>Can I go beyond my action item? Can I read more, for example?
Sure, but I actually wouldn’t go too far ahead at first. Just do what you set out to do.
>But what if I fail at the very easy action item I have chosen?
Just write an even EASIER goal. Read five minutes a day for two days a week.
>>
File: géniebouchard26028.jpg (122KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
géniebouchard26028.jpg
122KB, 675x1200px
>>136304567
yes
>>
After THREE WEEKS of accomplishing your action item, you may now do one of two things: you may augment the action item or you may add a new action item for a new goal, writing it in the usual easy-to-accomplish manner. DO NOT say, “but this is too easy! Why not just read for 20 minutes to start…” The KEY is to make it TOO EASY – not to make it “just right.” This is absolutely essential.
>But this manner of doing things moves too slow
It is better to move slow and deliberate. You will succeed that way. For example, any doctor will tell you that those who lose weight slowly keep it off better than those who lose weight quickly.
>>
A special note for Catholics: Ultimately, it’s not about “improving ourselves.” We know that God’s Grace is a powerful force in our life. For all Catholics, I recommend these three things as an absolute foundation for any growth. 1. Pray every day, especially the Rosary. 2. Go to Mass every Sunday (as well as for every Holy Day of Obligation). 3. Go to confession every few months. If you fall into serious sin, go at the next opportunity.
>>
>>136304648
I considered taking a pic of my degrees, but obviously my name/grad year/the school name etc. are all on there. But you can try hitting me with a question or something. I think I could prove it to you pretty quickly.
>>
I can tell you that I got an MDiv and an STB, the latter through a Roman seminary. I was a transitional deacon for about six months before my priestly ordination.
>>
File: géniebouchard26025.jpg (183KB, 1199x1200px) Image search: [Google]
géniebouchard26025.jpg
183KB, 1199x1200px
>>136304745
Blur out the names with a timestamp.
>>
I'll tell you what - my degrees are at home, but I'm in my clerics. I'll post a pic with a timestamp...
>>
>>136304207
Is there any hope for Christianity against Islam, father?
>>
St Simon of Trent... Was that just propaganda or is this something that still goes on today within secret societies as mentioned in 'conspiracy theories' today?
>>
File: timestamp.jpeg.png (550KB, 779x614px) Image search: [Google]
timestamp.jpeg.png
550KB, 779x614px
OK here's me
>>
>>136305025
Yes! If we return to the faith, I have no doubt that Islam will be defeated. I'll tell you what is going on in Europe, and to a lesser extent, the US. Just as the Israelites ceased to be faithful and were overtaken by the Babylonians and Persians, etc etc, so too will Europe be taken over if they do not repent and follow Christ. It is the same thing that has always happened. Nothing new
>>
>>136305146
Most likely a lot of those cases (there was a Hugh of St. Lincoln as well, if I remember) were exaggerations, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did happen for real in some cases.
>>
>>136305025
I've also been encouraged by the Identitarian movement. I also understand that much younger people ("gen z") have been more likely to reject the PC culture of their older millenials. This is a good sign as well. One thing is for sure, we will not survive if we do not try.
>>
>>136305654
Interesting. What is demonic possession? Have you ever done an exorcism and what is involved?
>>
File: 1485394936957.jpg (160KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
1485394936957.jpg
160KB, 678x960px
And if pic related is true (which I believe it is), there is definitely hope. I believe the hard times are coming, if demographic changes suggest anything.
>>
>>136305921
I have done minor exorcisms. I should point out that there are a couple of different grades leading up to possession. On the first level is temptation, to which we are all subjected. Following this is obsession, when a demon can cause great suffering to a person without actually possessing them. Thirdly there is true possession. I have done minor exorcisms in the later two cases, referring those who seemed to be truly possessed to an exorcist who has been given special faculties by his bishop. I know a few exorcists and YES it is real.
>>
READ THIS BOOK. It will blow your mind. I've met this exorcist a few times.
>>
Catholic here. Was considering lay orders, just to give you an idea of how devout Inwas. Past tense. I have not been to Mass in 18 months. I become physically enraged at the mere thought of our "pontiff" who champions the conquest by Muslims of soil countless Christians does defending. I cannot approach the altar per Matthew 5:21-24 due this anger with my brother.

Wat do?

Am STRONGLY considering going Eastern Orthodox for my sanity. Plus I find their liturgy beautiful and the concept of theosis sensible.
>>
>>136306396
I share your great disappointment with our current holy father. Are you familiar with the St Gallen mafia?
I have come to believe that it is entirely possible that Pope Francis may be a precursor to the false prophet (he is most certainly not the false prophet himself). There are scriptures which suggest that a great apostasy may happen towards the end. But Christ assures us that - right when it seems that goodness have failed - he will reclaim His Church.
>>
>>136306184
Is this Katy pretty video a ritual? I think it has aleister crowley written all over it.

https://youtu.be/0KSOMA3QBU0
>>
>>136306396
I would recommend finding Mass in the extraordinary form near you.
>>
>>136304680
>confession
1 John 1:9 says confession is to God, not a man like you. Why do you assign yourself responsibilities that are explicitly relegated to God?
>>
>>136306589
I just clicked through it a bit... it looks pretty creepy. I don't know if I buy the idea that famous people are part of some illuminati or other occult group, but I do believe they have opened themselves up to the evil one by spreading immorality. Jesus speaks strongly against those who would harm the "little ones," and many in the (((media))) certainly do.
>>
>>136304207

your pope is a cock
>>
>>136306634
Here's the origins of confession as found in the Gospel of John (20:19-23):
On the evening of that first day of the week, when the doors were locked, where the disciples were, for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood in their midst and said to them, “Peace be with you.”
When he had said this, he showed them his hands and his side. The disciples rejoiced when they saw the Lord.
[Jesus] said to them again, “Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, so I send you.”And when he had said this, he breathed on them and said to them, “Receive the holy Spirit.
Whose sins you forgive are forgiven them, and whose sins you retain are retained.”

This power has been passed down through the Catholic priests and bishops through apostolic succession.
>>
>>136306566
No, I am not familiar with them. It kills me not going to Mass (even the horrible novus ordo one that is all that can be found here) but I am no longer able to enter the building and not have my BP spike.

I fought it as long as I can. But then our parish priest (who I truly liked) said he was having an imam visit next week. I never went back.
>>
>>136306868
I'm not a huge fan, though I'm bound to respect him. Pretty strong words coming from a Canadian, btw. I went to Canada and was blown away by the degeneracy I saw everywhere I went. In a museum for kids they had rainbow flags everywhere.
>>
>>136304207
Is it true that many catholic priests are closet sodomites and this is the cause of the pedo scandals
>>
>>136306625
Not an option. I live in the South and Catholics are only 2% of the population here. I looked high and low but no Latin mass here sadly.
>>
>>136304207
Good thread Op
>>
>>136306625
How do I ease people into a conversation about salvation? So many people cringe when the word is spoken because they have been trained to hate the Lord.

Is the use of psychadellics permissible if they are to be used in settings meant to strengthen my emotional connection to the Father?

Are there benefits to Protestant forms of unstructured prayer?
>>
I'm a college senior discerning a vocation. How hard is it to get accepted to a seminary?
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 231x218px
>>136306998
I've been in a similar situation as you. But remember that for all of the bad, the Church has the sacraments. This is the most important thing. If you find that you go to Mass and are suffering, offer it up. But remember - in the end, it will be very difficult to remain faithful. This is part of the "test" that we are warned about. The Church is very sick, it is true. But would you abandon your own mother in her sickness? Better to stay and to suffer. But make sure that you are fed through other means. I recommend EWTN, good spiritual reading, good websites, blogs, etc etc. I guarantee you, whatever craziness you've had to endure, it cannot approach what I endured as a seminarian. I can't help but think of Jordan Peterson here - going down into that deep, dark cave to fight the beast, etc. You have one life to live here - live it heroically, in the face of whatever evil you will encounter. You may save your soul and the souls of others besides.
>>
>>136304207
First of all, thank you for your time. What advice do you have for an Orthodox Christian?
>>
>>136307052
>I went to Canada and was blown away by the degeneracy I saw everywhere I went.

i wouldn't know, i don't go outside.
>>
>>136307084
YES!!! And not always closeted. Less now than ever, actually. The John Jay Report (available online) confirms this. There were very few technical "pedophiles" in the scandal. Most cases - the vast majority - were young gay priests being sexual with older teen boys.
>>
Catholic here.

What do you think on exorcism? Have you ever witness one?

What is your opinion about Anglican Orders?
>>
>>136307126
Thank you! I was afraid I would be off-putting with my big cut and paste job...
>>
What are your thoughts on the other branches of the Christian faith?
>>
>>136307350
I hear you. Interesting image choice Pater, I can legit trace one of my lines to the noble Crusader family of Ibelin. This treason from on high is extra salt in the wound because of that.

I will reflect on what you said, but how do I approach Confession for this? "I was gone for a year and a half because I want to shiv the Pope"?
>>
>>136304207
Father forgive me, it has been several years since my last Confession
>>
>>136307154
1. I think the best thing is to live a good example. If they are open to reading, you can recommend some books. But you should always do it in a way that is as natural as possible. It takes a long time, I know, but eventually they will ask when their hearts are ready. Of course, pray for them and make sacrifices. I have prayed for the conversion of certain people and have been surprised at the great changes that have taken place.

2. While the Church does not address psychedelics specifically, I would proceed with great caution. Pray about it and if you feel God is leading you to it, it may be beneficial. I know some may give me a hard time about this, but it could be that God placed this experience here for those who could benefit from it.
3. As long as there is nothing contradicting the actual Catholic faith, you should be OK, but again proceed with caution. A lot of Catholics like Protestant music. You just have to be careful.
>>
File: IMG_1321.jpg (179KB, 1024x668px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1321.jpg
179KB, 1024x668px
>>136307452
Thanks for the answer I had suspicions but it is good to hear this from someone in the institution.

Also is there any chance the next pope will be more of a traditionalist or at least European?
>>
>>136307216
You are accepted to a diocese first. Then they will walk you through the process with the seminary. Call your local vocation director. If they are liberal (and they may be), try to hide your conservatism. Sometimes they try to weed out faithful Catholics, sadly.
>>
File: 12479876.jpg (48KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
12479876.jpg
48KB, 500x342px
daily reminder that organized religion is just a vestige of past attempts at social control over plebs

op your premise is false, so all conclusions you draw are therefore false as well. a good, all powerful god is logically impossible, as even a cursory glance at our world shows (pic related)

therefore this thread is a waste of time, may as well talk about gay autistic purple dragons that live under your bed and turn invisible as soon as you look at them. do u pray to them as well?
>>
>>136307687
Just bite the bullet and go, anon. I went back in January for the first time in nine years. Greatest feeling ever.
>>
>>136307356
Eastern Orthodox? I am proud to call you my brother. I hope that the Western Church is able to get centered again and that the day will come when we are united. In the meantime, pray with faith, receive the sacraments (mysteries). Of course, read some Catholic apologetics... I gotta throw that one in. It may be that you are drawn into Catholicism. I certainly looked at Orthodoxy too.
>>
>>136307425
HAHA well that's a good way to go. Just get the poutine delivered to your door!
>>
File: bible crush.jpg (130KB, 728x1155px) Image search: [Google]
bible crush.jpg
130KB, 728x1155px
how can I have virility with lust?
I want to marry a woman and love her but also to not be a clubbing douchebag.

What do?
>>
>>136307770
Thanks for the response. I live in Phoenix, but I'm thinking about moving back to Chicago after school. Do I have to go through the Diocese of Phoenix or should I contact the VD in Chicago on my own?
>>
>>136307469
I mentioned exorcism above.
Anglican orders are certainly not valid.
>>
>>136307481
Father I am a homosexual woman. Should I kill myself? I support my family at present (divorced female partner and her son) but they would benefit from the payout.
I know suicide is a sin but what else can I do?
>>
Do you unironically believe that some random arab is the messiah of the kikes?
>>
>>136304207
Explain this, Romanist heathen!
>>
>>136305395
Nice shirt mate.
>>
>>136307484
I see them often as apples falling from a tree. The farther away the break, the farther the apple and the more distant it becomes, until eventually you end up with mormons, JWs, etc. The Catholic Church was founded by Christ. We have 2,000 years of apostolic succession (all of our bishops can be traced back to Christ) and we compiled the Bible (New Testament). All other sects were started by mere men.
>>
>>136307834
I'm scared of what he might say. If I just go to Mass I can still feel close to God. If I tell a priest about my sin I'm afraid he will just ask me to leave
>>
File: god.jpg (285KB, 1441x1438px) Image search: [Google]
god.jpg
285KB, 1441x1438px
go peddle your hebrew snake oil elsewhere, this board is for adult discussion on real world events
>>
>>136307602
I would just say that you haven't gone to Mass for X period of time. You don't need to say why. Try to find a faithful priest in your area. If not, there are great resources online too. God bless you
>>
>>136308006
And I say to thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
>>
>>136304658
Bump while I read.
Ohio Catholic here. Very good read this far.
>>
>>136307687
HAHA I wish I could do it online, but alas... it has to be in person
>>
File: image.jpg (177KB, 795x484px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177KB, 795x484px
>>136307703
Father. I'm a traditional catholic of the eastern rite. And have considered the priesthood once I'm done with collage. I have a seminarian friend as well. What does it take to be a good priest?
>>
>>136308157
Peter means stone/rock

It was a pun!
>>
File: 1-Gethsemane-and-the-mountain.jpg (129KB, 903x600px) Image search: [Google]
1-Gethsemane-and-the-mountain.jpg
129KB, 903x600px
Thoughts of the Catholic and Christian Generals here on /pol/?
>>
>>136307738
For awhile, things looked really good. I don't know what will happen now. With every passing day, the pope is stacking the deck with his choice of cardinals. I'm hoping our Lady of Fatima steps in...
>>
>>136308184
My dad tried it, it's hard work. He gave up and became a doctor instead
>>
Are kabbalists worshiping the same way as those in Sodom and Gomorrah?
>>
>>136307975
Not an argument
>>
>>136306953
That doesn't answer the question and seems disingenuous. The new testament says in many places (i'll spare you) that through faith in Christ with repentance your sin is forgiven. In the verse you mention, isn't Christ telling them to spread the gospel (the means of repentance) and not granting them special powers above men - least not any special power that must be handed down. It seems like a grossly misinterpreted verse whilest ignoring 50 others.
>>
File: ss.jpg (90KB, 765x768px) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
90KB, 765x768px
god loves you unconditionally.

that's why he created that incredibly painful and nasty disease that is eating away at your body, destroying your psyche, and emotionally destroying all those who love you.
>>
>>136307815
I would actually like to come here in the future to discuss proofs of God's existence, including the problem of evil. I can't do it today, unfortunately, as I have Mass pretty soon, but I'll post it in the future as Sacerdos
>>
>>136307952
I will address this in the future. Take a look at my cut/paste job in the first few posts. I'm going to show you how to meet good women. It's a proven method and I've married people who have followed it.
>>
>>136308074
He will absolutely not do that. He acts in persona Christi, in the very person of Christ. Confession is about mercy and the joy that comes with it after being forgiven. I confessed that I was an edgy atheist and that I mocked believers, and the priest replied, "Welcome home." Trust me on this. God is telling you that He wants you back.
>>
>>136308320
Is there anything on /pol/ besides the porn that you would find unacceptable?
>>
File: bb.png (93KB, 400x307px) Image search: [Google]
bb.png
93KB, 400x307px
quite literally
>>
>>136304459
I'm lurking, keeping posting Cath-anon
>>
>>136308243
We can pray to our Lord and keep hope for a better future
>>
>>136307961
It depends on where you want to be a priest. Phoenix has an EXCELLENT bishop. Chicago, not so much... If you go to Chicago, just keep your traditionalism quiet until you meet people you trust to share it to.
>>
are you /ourguy/? did you vote for trump.
>>
>>136307971
Definitely do not kill yourself... Remember that it is NOT a sin to BE homosexual. The acts are something else, but remember that God loves you no matter what. God wants you to be saved, not lost. I recommend the program Courage. www.couragerc.net
God bless you.
>>
>>136307975
random arab?
>>
>>136308509
Good point. Thanks Father.
>>
>>136308398
ok.
im a 10months NOFApper, not just some wanker tho.
im doing an effort ;_;
>>
File: 1303195774195.jpg (79KB, 439x512px) Image search: [Google]
1303195774195.jpg
79KB, 439x512px
>>136308320
>I would actually like to come here in the future to discuss proofs of God's existence, including the problem of evil. I can't do it today

>I can't do it today

t. every theist ever
>>
Catholic here. What are your opinions with Eastern Orthodox Churches? Are they still members of the universal faith? Are they still considered Apostolic Churches? Can they still have a communion with the Church just like sui iuris Churches in the Middle East?
>>
>>136306184
> Following this is obsession, when a demon can cause great suffering to a person without actually possessing them.

Can you go into any specifics in terms of what approach you used, specific prayers, etc. to help those being brought to obsessiveness by demons?

Were there tangible reactions, like normal possession (e.g. increase in severity of symptoms at onset of treatment)?

Any take-aways from this?

Additional question: What's your view on Buddhism, and their role in this spiritual conflict a lot of people seem to be experiencing?

Personally I look at them as Vulcan where Christians are human, wherein both seem to be able to benefit from one another's strengths, but I'm genuinely curious how a legitimate priest views this relationship.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 199x305px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 199x305px
>>136308509
>>
Since your in your 30s, you were probably ordained in antipope Paul VI 's New Rite of "Ordination", which is invalid. You cannot consecrate the host.
>>
>>136308006
I saw this lame chart the other day. Should have listened to the advice given about background color...
Constantine did not found any church, much less the Orthodox, much less in 312 (he just became emperor that year). There's too much wrong to deal with on this.
>>
>>136308400
I have faith in everything except that. I think the best thing is to make it look like an accident. Hopefully I'll be judged on other things I did too. I don't know. I came back to the Church after years as a fedora, I believe, I have faith and I know that I'm just wrong, built wrong, acting wrong, everything. I want to do a pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela to try to show Jesus that I'm not that bad but I fear it's all in vain.
Plus with the Ever Expanding Acronym and unicorn haired freaks everywhere I can't even pretend to be reasonably normal anymore, because no matter what I do I get lumped in with them.
I will try to go to Confession and see if the priest has any ideas.
>>
>>136308654
See>>136307892
>>
>>136304207
Why the celibacy and obsession with sex?
How is confession not abused?
Why the kid fucking?
>>
>>136308575
Thank you Father, I will check it out.

Thank you
>>
Man I really hate to do this, but I have to leave. I have to go celebrate Mass! However, I will be back. Keep in mind what I posted above. I'll be adding to it next time.
God bless you all!
>>
>>136304207
Dear Sir, I have a very straight forward question i've always wanted to ask to a priest but never had the opportunity to do so before today:

What would be best for me: to convert to catholicism and (more than probably) end up being a mediocre christian, or remain an unbaptized sinner?
>>
Bump while I read
>>
>>136308785
Gays in the priesthood
>>
>>136308062
Given your condemnation of them, just how do you think the majority of white conservative Christians in America (SBC and Pentecostal) view the RCC in light of you Islam Prayer under the dome or Vatican II ?
>>
>>136308804
Thanks for the answers
>>
>>136308702
>schismatics being schismatics
Take your Donatism and shuff it
>>
File: image.jpg (172KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172KB, 1280x720px
>>136308654
The catholic view on them is that they still have a valid baptism so their babies are baptized into the catholic faith at birth and remain in communion with the faith until they reach an age when they accept schismatic views and separate from the church. They have valid bishops and priests and a valid mass. They're bishops and priests can always reunite with the church like what the Puerto Rican Orthodox Church did recently.
>>
>>136304207
Why is the Church so screwed up?

All the local parishes have ugly churches and apathetic clergy.
>>
>>136308720
I'm happy to hear it, you'll feel so much better. The priest will not be angry or even judgmental. If anything he will be happy to see a younger person who realizes the error of their ways.

My priest told me that my journey back to the Church could only have been the work of God, as He alone has the power to draw one back to Him. Read the parable of the Prodigal Son, and realize that it is really about you. That helped me a great deal!
>>
>>136308644
M8, both topics have been discussed to death in the Christ's favors in the Catholic Generals over the years.
>>
>>136308821
The former
>>
>>136308821
I'm no priest but you should be baptised. Then if your faith flags you have support.
>>
>>136308243
At some point the RCC may cease to be a sick mother and become a dead mother. Will you remain a catholic no matter how evil the church leadership becomes?
>>
File: 1499894104864.jpg (131KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499894104864.jpg
131KB, 720x720px
>>136308804
Thanks OP, feel free to come by whenever you can.
>>
>>136309266
If you're fedora enough to troll a priest you could at least have picked a woman who doesn't look like a whore
>>
File: 1503921931.jpg (253KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1503921931.jpg
253KB, 1600x1200px
Bumping for interest
>>
>>136306184
what do if at the obssessed part?
>>
>>136308509
St.Louis diocese review?
>>
is the Jewish evil in their blood? can they be reformed?
>>
>>136304207
If I confess my son's to you now does that as confession? My church closed years ago and do not like the consolidated parish.
>>
Excellent posts OP. Still reading.
>>
>>136310306
*sins. I guess autocorrect isn't catholic.
>>
>>136304207
Do you think priests not being able to masturbate or have sex ends up doing more harm than good? I think when not abused it leads to a healthier state of mind, and maybe would help with the pedophelia issue that has come up with a some of the priests. What's your thoughts on the no sex and (separate?) pedophelia issues?
>>
>>136308821
Get baptized bro.
>>
>>136308821
Baptised
>>
Do you need to take confirmation to be ordained?

Is it true catholic priests are allowed to marry now?

What can one man do against the devils machinations?

When dealing with people with mental illness, how do you address their delusions that god, satan etc. are talking to them?

How do you determine the veracity of god or the devil actually speaking to them?

What would jesus do in 2017?

What can you say about "gnostic catholics"?

Thank you.
>>
>>136310306
Say 20 hail marys and read Matthew 6:7
>>
>>136311155
Not a reply from a i was hoping to but i will take it.
>>
>>136311242
He's not a priest, and he can't absolve you over the internet.
>>
>>136304207
Do you celebrate the holy sacrament of negrus feetus?

Deus vult ;)
>>
Threadly reminder that the RCC recently had Islamic prayer under the dome at the vatican
>>
>>136311357
>negrus feetus
The most holy sacrament of the Catholic Church. Wow!
>>
>>136311307
I will read it anyway. Need to get centered and focused.
>>
My uncle is a priest do you know him
>>
>>136311307
>>136311242

Only God can forgive your sins through repentance in prayer. Men cannot forgive sins that have separated you from God.
1 John 1:9
>>
>>136304207
No way you're a Catholic priest with the bullshit and anti-hierarchy you've been spewing. Maybe a Prot or something trying to false-flag.
I mean this sincerely, kill yourself.
>>
>>136311658
>Doesn't understand how confession works

Please, tell me more.
>>
>>136311704
He refused to address the Roman Catholic Church holding Islamic prayers too.
>>
Do you believe the celibacy of priests is necessary when Orthodox and Anglicans and even Eastern Catholics have looser rules about this?
>>
>>136311874
Christ forgives, not Chris. The new testament speaks repeatedly of repentance in prayer and never mentions once some dude with a magic ability to forgive sins.

Repent to God.
>>
>>136304207
Catholicism id the only true religion desu. Also is this you balgorath
>>
>>136304207
Aquarian Gospel of Jesus, the Christ--Dowling
What are you thoughts OP
>>
>>136312147
Oh shit, I guess that's why all the priests make people pray to them then! IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!
>>
>>136311999
It could be changed, but why should it?
>>
>>136304207

1. If sola scriptura is true then low church protestantism is the true faith, if tradition from Jesus is true then the Orthodox Church is the true faith.

2. The RCC is a communist globalist organization and a magnet for homosexuals.

3. That being said I like the fact that Francis is openly a globalist liberal, it prevents the church from manipulating right wing catholics whereas someone like JP II would be able to sabotage Trump.
>>
File: crusaderfeel.jpg (60KB, 743x960px) Image search: [Google]
crusaderfeel.jpg
60KB, 743x960px
>>136304207
God bless, father. Is there any hope for South America? We are collapsing.
>>
>>136312327
So how, if we agree that only God can forgive, is a priest needed?
>>
>>136312355
Well the Catholic Church is having a priest shortage and seminaries already confirmed that being like the Orthodox when it comes to celibacy would radically increase interest and applications for priesthood.
>>
Thanks for posting. Refreshing to read real thoughts and not garbage
>>
File: frank.jpg (146KB, 638x571px) Image search: [Google]
frank.jpg
146KB, 638x571px
>>136304280
>Catholicism has going for it is that it is true
Archeology proves that the old testament is fiction.
I'm all for telling bedtime stories to children that reassure them there's a heaven, and the boogey man won't get them, but this website is 18+, we deal with reality here, and you've got nothing to offer in that department.
>>
>>136312423
Good points, but will there be a RCC if they keep having islamic muslim prayers in the vatican?

LITERAL ISLAMIC PRAYERS IN VATICAN
>>
>>136312787
That was what out how bad it was on my radar.

Wtf?
>>
>>136312751
So a bunch of guys who polish some rocks found out there’s no god. Pack up, boys. We’re all atheist now
>>
Why does the pope advocate for open border, gays, degeneracy, globalism, and Islam? It has turned off a lot of people from Christianity. He talks like a Jew globalists
>>
dismantle Vatican II when=

traditional latin mass when=
>>
>>136304207
Hey father! I've always wanted to see a priest do an ama on here. Thanks for heading the call.
>>
>>136304207
Dominus vobiscum padre.
http://www.thecounterrevolution.org/
Join us.
>>
File: modernist-descent.jpg (165KB, 487x480px) Image search: [Google]
modernist-descent.jpg
165KB, 487x480px
>>136313159
This.
You know that's the only way forward.
>>
>>136313112
bc jesuit
>>
>>136312974
https://www.reddit.com/r/Catholicism/comments/60l3s7/muslim_prayer_to_be_offered_at_the_vatican/

LITERALLY ISLAMIC PRAYERS IN THE DOME AT THE VATICAN WITH THE POPE
>>
>>136313409
Yes, we know. It's much worse than just that.
>>
Our priest told us that an American Communist woman bragged that her role was to get 1,000 Communist infiltrators accepted by the Catholic seminaries and then to desecrate and brainwash the people from within. True?
>>
>>136313512
Yes, Bella Dodd. You can find her speech on youtube. She testified to Congress.
>>
>>136313409
I'm a busy guy (sorry I'm a normie with a family and a business) so I simply didn't follow Pope Francis much...But when he, for the first time in history let those animals into the Vatican to spew their Satanic Verses it made me start watching the guy more, and it was just a steady slide into hating the traitor there on out.
>>
File: 1483569394863.jpg (108KB, 842x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483569394863.jpg
108KB, 842x720px
>>136312751
>believing an archaeologist

If you want to talk to a man full of hubris and knowledge but absolutely no wisdom talk to an archaeologist. All of the facts they have collected and they still know nothing.
>>
>>136313512
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37HgRWTsGs0&t=563s
>>
File: evil.jpg (64KB, 555x548px) Image search: [Google]
evil.jpg
64KB, 555x548px
The Vatican is at the top of Satan's pyramid. There are videos of the human sacrifice and depravation that goes on in the lower levels-inhuman evil. How does this make you feel? Satan took over the Catholic church 1,500 years ago to brainwash and rob the people. Time to expose the evil????
>>
>>136304207
What do you think about the problem of sodomite priests, with constant orgies in the Vatican? This is making Christianity look bad. How can the RCC be the true Church or led by Holy Spirit if most of the priests are sodomites?
>>
>>136304207
I'm sure you're a good man, but really, there's nothing there. Religion is a coping mechanism. The human mind is an amazing thing and given enough fervor can believe any thing is possible. In the end though, we are here for a very short time and then it's over ... forever. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>136311155
>worshipping Mary
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
t.protestard
>>
>>136307052
Canada sucks but Thomas Cardinal Collins is a truly great man. I sincerely think he has a shot of becoming Pope. He baptized my fiancée.
>>
>>136313747
>1,500 years ago
>500AD
What a ridiculous proposition. Not even during the Arian crisis, huh?

>>136313835
So, the basic argument here is: hierarchy fails to follow its own principles, therefore institution's principles are false.
That's a non sequitur.
>>
>>136307815
Found the teenager. Underage b& now.
>>
>>136306953
nice dude. i'm catholic and i think it's pretty cool to have redpilled priests. good on you, man.
>>
>>136307815
>is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
He is willing and able.
>is he able but not willing?
I already told you, are you slow?
>Is he both able, and willing?
Yes for the third time you fedora, able+willing
>Then whence cometh evil?
Pride.
>>
>>136314835
Our world is Fallen hence evil.

Not gonna change until Iesu returns.

Why the online IQ test genius fedoras don't grasp this very basic truth is beyond me.
>>
File: 1495381310168.jpg (32KB, 535x536px) Image search: [Google]
1495381310168.jpg
32KB, 535x536px
>>136305025
>>136306566
>>136306953
>>136307154
>>136307687
>>136307971
>>136308184
>>136308611
>>136308798
>>136312476
>>136313163
Call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven.
Matthew 23:9
>In before you make excuses, pretending that verse means something else
& you wonder why Protestantism exists
>>
>>136304207

What is your take on the charges made against Cardinal Pell by the Australian police? My hunch is that it's a political motivated witch hunt.
>>
>>136304207
Priest Anon, what do you think of Protestants and Orthodox. As a Baptist I view you guys as valid Christians with some incorrect beliefs. God bless and keep spreading the Gospel though!
>>
>>136315164
Jesus, Himself, calls human beings father (Greek: pater)
1) "What father [pater] among you would hand his son a snake when he asks for a fish?" Luke 11:11
2) "...a father [pater] will be divided against his son and a song against his father [pater]..." Luke 12:53
3) "If anyone comes to me without hating his father [pater] and mother...he cannot be my disciple" Luke 14:26
3) "honor your father [pater] and your mother" Matt 19:19

In St. Paul's letter to the Romans, he calls Abraham (a human being!) "father":
"...follow the path of faith that our father [pater] Abraham walked..." Roman 4:12

St. Stephen in the Acts of the Apostles calls human beings father:
"...My brothers and fathers [pater], listen. The God of glory appeared to our father Abraham while he was in Mesopotamia..." Acts 7:2

In the first letter to the Corinthians, St. Paul (a celibate Christian minister who did not have any natural-born children of his own [1 Cor 7:8], uses the title "father" to refer to himself):
"...for I became your father [pater] in Christ Jesus through the gospel. Therefore, I urge you, be imitators of me. For this reason I am sending you Timothy, who is my beloved and faithful son in the Lord..." 1 Cor 4:15-17

And you wonder why Protestantism exists. Ignorance of history and Scripture abounds. Christ was referring to those who call the emperors father in the sense that he is God; not a human father or a spiritual father.
>>
File: Catholics Owning a Protestant.jpg (30KB, 282x400px) Image search: [Google]
Catholics Owning a Protestant.jpg
30KB, 282x400px
>>136315164

Narcissistic, Prot.

>Genesis 45:8
>Not by your counsel was I sent hither, but by the will of God: who hath made me as it were a father to Pharao, and lord of his whold house, and governor in all the land of Egypt.

>Job 29:16
>I was the father of the poor: and the cause which I knew not, I searched out most diligently.

>Isaiah 22:21
>And I will clothe him with thy robe, and will strengthen him with thy girdle, and will give thy power into his hand: and he shall be as a father to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and to the house of Juda.

>Isaiah 22:21
>And Eliseus saw him, and cried: My father, my father, the chariot of Israel, and the driver thereof. And he saw him no more: and he took hold of his own garments, and rent them in two pieces.

>Acts 7:2
>Who said: Ye men, brethren, and fathers, hear. The God of glory appeared to our father Abraham, when he was in Mesopotamia, before he dwelt in Charan.

>Romans 9:10
>And not only she. But when Rebecca also had conceived at once, of Isaac our father.

You are a perfect example of:
>2 Peter 3:16
>As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are certain things hard to be understood, which the unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, to their own destruction.
>>
>>136314026
I am not saying the principles themselves are false, but in part the Church is plagued with this problem because theyrequire their priests to be celibate, whereas the Bible is clear that celibacy is optional, and that bishops can be married. If the RCC followed the Bible more closely, it wouldn't be plagued by this problem, and it's own teachings are manifestly in conflict with the Bible. The fact that it draws so many sodomites suggests that there is something that has gone wrong with it.
>>
File: GK-Chesterton-006.jpg (23KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
GK-Chesterton-006.jpg
23KB, 460x276px
>>136317051
your ignorance of Sacred Scripture aside: Basically you're saying you could turn into a gay pedophile if you go without sex long enough?? That's a disturbing confession, anon.
>>
File: file.png (12KB, 614x69px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
12KB, 614x69px
>>136317051
>and that bishops can be married
The issue of the day was polygamy. This admonition that Bishops be with one wife was merely saying that one cannot be living in polygamy.
Secondly, Christ Himself said that there are eunuchs for the kingdom, and that he that can accept it should accept it. The celibacy argument is a misnomer and another non sequitur. A priest who has taken the call of Christ to become a eunuch for the kingdom and reneges on that vow to God is a victim of his own weakness to continually live this vow, not because of the celibacy itself.
I suppose, then, Christ Himself and St. Paul were not "biblical," either, as they did not take wives.
>>
File: easter-vespers-5.jpg (318KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
easter-vespers-5.jpg
318KB, 1600x1066px
>>136317424
There's also >1 Corinthians 7:32-35
>I would like you to be free from concern. An unmarried man is concerned about the Lord’s affairs—how he can please the Lord. But a married man is concerned about the affairs of this world—how he can please his wife— and his interests are divided. An unmarried woman or virgin is concerned about the Lord’s affairs: Her aim is to be devoted to the Lord in both body and spirit. But a married woman is concerned about the affairs of this world—how she can please her husband. I am saying this for your own good, not to restrict you, but that you may live in a right way in undivided devotion to the Lord.

Also, the priests of the Eastern Churches (not the Schismatics but Eastern Catholics) are permitted to marry, as well as ex-Protestant ministers that become priests.
>>
>>136316703
>who call the emperors father in the sense that he is God; not a human father
What is the pope in relation to the Catholic empire if not an emperor? & it literally says "a man"
None of your quotes from Jesus have him saying "my father" & Paul isn't Jesus.
>>136316760
Pre-Jesus & post Jesus, not Jesus. Jesus' teachings supersede all others.
>>
>>136304207
Who are the Melchizedek and why is Jesus the highest of their order?
>>
File: 1498005736291.png (328KB, 463x684px) Image search: [Google]
1498005736291.png
328KB, 463x684px
>>136317823
>Doesn't believe all Scripture is the infallible word of God.
>Typical cherry-picking Prot.
>>
>>136317822
Yep.
>>136317823
>my father
Huh? The Scripture you referenced has Christ saying "call no man father." He called mere men father and the Apostles called mere men father.

>>136317921
Melchizedek offered sacrifice to God in the manner of bread and wine. It was a prefigurement of the New Testament; the New Covenant, and the unbloody re-presentation of Calvary.
>>
File: Francis-Luther-Statue-Vatican.jpg (25KB, 702x498px) Image search: [Google]
Francis-Luther-Statue-Vatican.jpg
25KB, 702x498px
>>136317945
There were also a few chapters of Daniel he removed.
And he added the word "alone" to Romans 3:28.
And he removed James.
And he removed Acts of the Apostles and John's Apocalypse -- only to be re-added after his colleagues protested.

Herr Doktor Martin Luther demands your respect.
>>
File: archbishoplefebvre.jpg (51KB, 610x350px) Image search: [Google]
archbishoplefebvre.jpg
51KB, 610x350px
>>136318189
He'll never get a single grain of incense offered from me.
>>
File: Kasper.jpg (392KB, 1180x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Kasper.jpg
392KB, 1180x1600px
>>136318339
Tsk, tsk, you crypto-Lefebvrian neo-Pelagian.
Not so fast.
Cardinal Kasper wants you to surrender your faith and tradition to the sixteenth, seventeenth, eighteenth, nineteenth, twentieth, and twenty first century "ecclesial communities."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOQ2mv1K4X0
>>
File: kkk.jpg (73KB, 440x271px) Image search: [Google]
kkk.jpg
73KB, 440x271px
Papist scum. God Bless America.
>>
>>136304207
If Catholicism is so great, then why are Spain, Mexico, Brazil, Portugal, and Italy Catholic shitholes while USA, UK, Germany, Sweden, and so on are Protestant paradises?

Catholicism is scum of the Earth, second only to Islam. Only Protestant is the true faith. Get lost, tards.
>>
Keep going OP
Saving for later
>>
>>136318078
Melchizedek

Abraham gave him tithes, and jesus was a part of their order.

Does this mean Jesus was a melchizedek priest? Does this mean melchizedek are priests of Jesus Heavenly Father?
>>
When Cain was dispelled from eden, he says if the others find me they'll kill me. Who were the humans pre adam? Where did the Nodites come from?
>>
File: Bishop_Mallerais.jpg (7KB, 200x269px) Image search: [Google]
Bishop_Mallerais.jpg
7KB, 200x269px
>>136318619
LOL. Crypto? I'm an open Lefebvreist.
Lost my fiancee over it --not a single regret for even a second.

>Galatians 1:8
>But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach a gospel to you besides that which we have preached to you, let him be anathema.
>>
>>136318921
Because Rome takes their money. Protestants invest in their countries instead of giving it too the whore of Babylon
>>
File: 1496533402332.png (586KB, 1200x965px) Image search: [Google]
1496533402332.png
586KB, 1200x965px
>>136318921
>USA, UK, Germany, Sweden
>Protestant paradises

Like usual, Prots make our arguments for us.
>>
>>136318955
>Melchizedek
http://drbo.org/cgi-bin/d?b=drb&bk=65&ch=7&l=17#x
Priests are ordered after Christ, who is the high priest in the manner of Melchizedek.

>>136319076
That accusation is leveled at anyone inclined toward tradition by Francis and his cronies. That was the reason for the cracking down of the FFI.
I wish we had the Society anywhere close to us.
>>
I'm Greek Orthodox. I think Roman Catholicism is right about most stuff, just not Papal authority and the filioque. Married priests is a question of discipline and I think some flexibility should be granted across jurisdictions. Personally, I think allowing married men to become diocesan Catholic priests would aid the Catholic Church greatly because the sex abuse scandals seem to be caused by an inordinate number of homosexual men becoming priests. The discipline of celibacy creates selection bias for homosexual or effeminate men to become priests. OTOH, seminaries could just kick homosexuals out of the seminaries and give first preference to men who manifest masculine qualities, but the problem is that most normal men can't cope with the sexual temptations of modern life, so most end up marrying, and the ones who don't usually have some kind of baggage that is preventing them from marrying.
>>
File: 1477337373836.jpg (73KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
1477337373836.jpg
73KB, 500x480px
give me all your anti fedora arguments
>>
>>136319242
What's Poland's GDP?
>>
Why did pope sylvester ii practice sorcery, have a demoness, and ask questions of a robotic skull
>>
>>136319076
Anyway, I must go.
Dominus vobiscum.

http://www.thecounterrevolution.org/
Join us.
http://thehirschfiles.blogspot.com/2017/05/the-kingdom-of-catolica-america-series.html
>>
>>136308184
>Eastern Rite Catholic
Are you Indian, Syrian, Assyrian, or Melkite (Greek or Syrian)?
>>
File: 1988_episcopal_consecrations.jpg (59KB, 460x260px) Image search: [Google]
1988_episcopal_consecrations.jpg
59KB, 460x260px
>>136319293
>FFI --Crypto Lefebvreists

I can't believe I missed this reference.
Word is now that Pope Francis is working to abolish Summorum Pontificum if the SSPX is regularized and they'll be the only order permitted to celebrate it. I wish the society was close to you as well, anon.
>>
File: St. Aquinas.jpg (188KB, 727x800px) Image search: [Google]
St. Aquinas.jpg
188KB, 727x800px
>>136319373
St. Thomas' First Mover. No fedora can refute it, let alone even comprehend it, due to modern man's inability to follow logic.
>>
File: 36323.jpg (351KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
36323.jpg
351KB, 1000x667px
The diocese is going to be sending the local major seminary next year, I'm only 20 and I'll be the youngest seminarian around here.

Any advice for me? Especially since I'm very traditional and my diocese tends to be on the quiet side in regards to enforcing some of the more hard social teachings.

Thanks and God bless.
>>
>>136317945
>Believes Jesus is the only perfect person
>Believes other people didn't make any mistakes
>Thinks Paul wrote infallible work but would say hijabs aren't Christian
>Will happily refer to Abraham despite him being a self-admitted liar and a cuck
>>136318078
The quotes you selected, Jesus calls someone someone else's father or refers to father in generality. He never calls a man his father.
I'm not completely opposed to someone calling their own dad "father" but calling a preacher/leader "father" is heresy, probably qualifies as idolatry
>>
>>136320558
>Doesn't understand priests act in persona Christi.
>>
>>136320918
They also don't act in persona christi
>>
>>136317244
What have I said that is wrong scripturally?

And no, I am not claiming that making celibacy mandatory is the cause of pedophilia. The problem is that many people will go into the priesthood who are incapable of staying true to their vows or even intend to keep it. The priesthood itself has a gay culture, so many priests become degenerate. Homosexuality is what can lead into pedophilia, with priests exploiting the access they have to younger children to satisfy their own lusts. Unnatural lusts can be cultivated in the midst of sexual repression in an institutional context of the RCC. Lusts are better dealt with marriage, so if priests were allowed to marry, then they would be able to channel their lusts appropriately, and it won't draw as many sodomites in in the first place. Straight people would become more willing to be ordained, and the degenerate culture will be reversed.
>>
File: Get out Papist.jpg (46KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
Get out Papist.jpg
46KB, 500x335px
>>136320918
Papist please. Jesus is supreme when he died on the cross he said "It is finished"
>>
>>136317424
But if bishops were not forbidden to marry in Paul's time, why forbid them to be married today?
>>
>>136320918
>Implying priesthood bestows perfection
Heresy.
That teaching blasphemes both God the Father and God the Son (besides being demonstrably false)
Pray you don't blaspheme The Holy Spirit next.
>>
>>136307356
Become a Greek Catholic.
>>
File: generalissimo .jpg (131KB, 821x1280px) Image search: [Google]
generalissimo .jpg
131KB, 821x1280px
>>136321167
Scripture explicitly states that celibacy is noble, yo claim otherwise.

Basically, you're saying if you don't have sex unnatural lusts will be cultivated in you. Speak for yourself, weirdo.
>>
File: She Steps on Sneks.jpg (295KB, 823x1500px) Image search: [Google]
She Steps on Sneks.jpg
295KB, 823x1500px
>>136321358
The Catholic Church does not forbid Bishops to marry, the tradition within the Roman rite requires Bishops to be celibate. There is many historical Churches that comprise the Catholic Church, the Roman rite being just one of them.
>>
>>136321438
>Implying priesthood bestows perfection
Not at all. Priest act in persona Christi almost exclusively for when performing sacraments only, not 24/7.
>>
File: Heretic Luther.jpg (21KB, 236x345px) Image search: [Google]
Heretic Luther.jpg
21KB, 236x345px
>>136321438
Nobody implied such a thing, but feel free to keep strawmanning, you Prots are quite good at making our arguments for us, and putting your rottenly deceptive fruits on exhibition.
>>
>>136304207
What's your opinion on the Federal Reserve.

Also on Belloc.

Also on SSPX.

Also on Vatican II.

Also on the prophecy that led to the creation of the prayer to St. Michael.

Also on this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyV7kwMRzdo
>>
>>136321942
I know it frustrates the papist that they cant just kill or torture everyone you disagree with.
>>
>>136308062
I really like this interpretation, I was raised loosely southern baptist, lost my faith about 7 years ago. Turned to various forms of loose paganism. Liberal ideals pushed me to go harder right in paganism to Asatru. The election and this board has red pilled me greatly since then. I began actually digging into the beliefs of christianity, and was leaning towards mormonism for their beliefs in the afterlife having tiers sat better with me than the idea of absolute good for even the lowest scum of christians, and absolute torment for even the best of athiests. But their doctrine is too easily disproven and nonsensical. This lead me into looking into the idea of purgatory. Which lead me to researching the catholic faith. Around this time, someone here posted christian red pills, and one of them really clicked with me, it was explaining how Jesus' blood actually washes away sin, it said something of it breaking the cycle of life and death and when you're washed in the blood, you will be in heaven after you die, a little heretical perhaps, but it convinced me to convert back to being a christian. I prayed to the Lord all night that night and could feel his divine love wash over me. I then decided to read the bible, which lead me to finding out about the deutrocanonicals (sp?) and deciding to read a catholic bible in it's entirety with an open mind and soul. This is where I'm at now. God seems to be moving me up that tree from where I've fallen, against the grain of my father and my father's father, back to my ancestors strong catholic faith, Irish blood. I am currently halfway through Leviticus. My question(s), Father, is, how does one become Catholic? I was baptised before my fall if that matters? There's not many catholic churches near me in the deep south, what if I don't like the 1 or 2 catholic churches within 30 miles? Is it a good idea to read the bible before committing to the old ways or should I attend a mass at my very small local catholic church?
>>
>>136308305
"Not everyone who says Lord, Lord, will enter the Kingdom of Heaven, but rather he who does the will of my Father" (Matthew 7:21)

"This generation honors me with their lips, while their heart is far from me", Matthew 15:18

See how a person is justified by works and not by faith alone”. (James 2:24)

faith must be justified by works (James 2:24)

Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brethren, you did it to me.' Then he will say to those at his left hand, `Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels; for I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink, I was a stranger and you did not welcome me, naked and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.' Then they also will answer, `Lord, when did we see thee hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to thee?' Then he will answer them, `Truly, I say to you, as you did it not to one of the least of these, you did it not to me.' And they will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life. Matthew 25:1-30
>>
>>136304207
Your faith is a corrupt sham. Have you no shame? Calling your faith the "true path" is laughable. Little of your Catholic doctrine is biblical. Jesus is real and yes He saves, but your church is lukewarm and will be spit out of his mouth.
>>
>>136322291
Not a priest, but the Church deems most Protestant baptisms as being valid, so you probably wont need to get baptized. Even if you don't like your local parishes the Sacraments are what matter, and you should seek them out regardless. Christians have been celebrating mass for 2000 years, and the mass is the continuation of the old Israelite temple sacrifice (look it up), so it's the most fundamental part of Catholic life. See if the SSPX has any apostolates near you. Many modernist neo-Catholics hate the SSPX and will dissuade you from them, but even Pope Francis has been forced to admit we are faithful Catholics and there's nothing he can do to discipline us.
>>
>>136304207
What the hell happened in Latin America? It used to be 99% Catholic, and now it's infested with evangelicals, JWs, pentecostals and other sects. Why did the Vatican let that happen? Do you think it's time to bring back the Holy Inquisition?
>>
>>136323238
So for nearly years the greatest minds of all civilization were of this one faith. One man decides one day that he doesn't like the pope, he cherry picks passages and mistranslations and decides to tell everyone that what they do on Earth has absolutely no bearing on their soul, the cruel slave master that tortures man woman and child every day is rewarded the same in the after life as the most pious of men. And you believe this why? Why would God ordain Peter to build his church, and then wait 1500 years to tell anyone there is no church, just the word... you know the one the church laboriously compiled for you... You speak as one that has never questioned their beliefs, a sword untested and untempered has no place on the battlefield and you have no place to question His will. It is you that are lukewarm, following the path of your kin, just because they are your kin, with no deeper thought given, or greater understanding sought out.
>>
>>136323467
What if I wasn't entirely sure in my faith at the time of my baptism, in one of my other posts I criticize a prot for being untempered in his faith, simply following his parents faith mindlessly. I would like to be baptised again if possible, I feel far more strongly a Christian now than then, and the more I dig the more I'm sure Catholicism it the one true church, even if its current head wants to supp with heretics... Was I truly washed in the blood? I did feel moved to be baptised then if memory serves, but I lost faith that very next year... Well mostly, never went full atheist.
>>
>>136313013
>So a bunch of guys who polish some rocks found out there’s no god. Pack up, boys. We’re all atheist now
my sides
>>
>>136323873
Liberation theology and other SJW like members infiltrated The Church in a lot of South America so those seeking a much more communal and hard core right wing-esc experience are moving to hard core Protestantism. I'm Catholic so I view this as a sad situation in general but I understand why its happening and believe we need to purge our own ranks in order to be able to regain those who have left.
>>
>>136323467
nearest SSPX listing is 60 miles away, a little far for weekly service, but I may keep it in mind for holy days... can you do that in Catholicism? The good thing is I don't think my local parish is going to have any Imam's preaching at least... Should I go to it and see how it is? I know I won't be allowed the Eucharist until I'm confirmed, yes? I had really wanted to read the bible beforehand, but this board hasn't steered me wrong yet...
>>
File: hail-mary.jpg (71KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
hail-mary.jpg
71KB, 1200x800px
>>136324279
I'm not an expert on this matter, and especially since I'm not a priest, I don't trust myself to properly judge whether or not your baptism was valid. That being said, your fist Confession and reception of Holy Communion together with Confirmation are very powerful and unforgettable events, so if you've already been baptized validly, you still have a lot to look forward to. Furthermore, being an active soldier in the reinstitution of Christendom will probably be the most fulfilling thing of your life.
The Church works very slowly, but She is beginning to prepare us for the final conflict --something you can witness here on /pol/-- and it's truly a blessed time to be alive and Catholic.
Check out SSPX.org for apostolates near you.
>>
>>136323873
Venezuela is 96% Roman Catholic, the jesuits took care of that nasty evangelical problem there.
>>
>>136321672
I am not claiming celibacy is the cause, nor do I deny it is noble, I am saying most people simply can't hold such vows. Priests break their vows all the time. Marriage should be an option for priests, there is nothing in the Bible that forbids them from marriage and having children.
>>
File: 1501972137283.jpg (149KB, 575x545px) Image search: [Google]
1501972137283.jpg
149KB, 575x545px
The devil doesn't exist, jesus was a rabbi kike, and catholicism is a monument to pedos. Congratualtions nigger, OP. You win the faggot award. >>136304207
>>
>>136304207
Explain the pope ffs
>>
>>136325679
Read through the thread lad he already did.
>>
File: Lamb of God.jpg (404KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Lamb of God.jpg
404KB, 600x400px
>>136325209
60 mi. really isn't that far, I drive 90 every week, and it only takes about an hour and a half. But, yes, you can assist with the SSPX on holy days. I would assist at any Mass available if I couldn't make it to the SSPX. You do not need to be Confirmed before reception of Holy Communion, but you need to talk to a priest first so that he knows you aren't "eating and drinking to you own damnation", and you must not be in a state of mortal sin (unworthiness) so you'll also need to go to Confession first. You should also always read the Bible, but keep in mind that "the unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, to their own destruction" so be careful and make sure to read in the context that the Church has always understood it. I highly recommend this one, it comes with a pretty decent commentary, albeit it's a bit on the pricey side.

https://www.baroniuspress.com/book.php?wid=56&bid=50#tab=tab-1
>>
File: LMS-.jpg (157KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
LMS-.jpg
157KB, 800x500px
>>136325562
Priests are not forbidden to marry within the Catholic Church, as the priests of the Eastern Churches are allowed to marry, it is only the custom in the Roman Rite that priests may not marry. Priestly celibacy is an issue of Church discipline, not dogma, so it is not heretical or against the faith to be married and be a priest. Married ex-protestant pastors are allowed to be priests as well. If a priest falls to the sin of lust and breaks his vows it's not that much different than if you were to go out and have a one night stand. Yes, the penalty is greater for the priest, but the material is essentially the same --man falling to lust and having sex with a woman he is not married to.
>>
>>136307052
We are the favorite puppet of the deep state of your nation. Don't blame the victim. We don't even have free speech to resist it.
>>
>>136325882
I'm reading the DR version, and, at the risk of giving away too much info online, it turns out the one SSPX actually in my state is actually listed as Lutheran. If I feel I lack understanding on something I switch to an easier to read catholic bible or look up info online, especially since I'm only up to Leviticus 18 right now, I'll look into buying my own copy some day though, it looks beautiful, and it also contains the orginal Latin, yes? Also thanks for the info on the proper procedure, so I should schedule a confession first, ask about the process in becoming a Catholic, and could attend my first Mass in a week or so, yes?
>>
>>136326358
Well regardless the degeneracy within the ranks of the priests of the Roman Rite (I am not claiming this is a problem in Eastern churches) the RCC does teach doctrines of it's own invention, like Marian doctrines, which the Church Father never affirmed, and was even denied by the likes of Aquinas.
>>
>>136307052
Your ((pope)) literally worships satan and protects those who harm the innocent, why in the fuck would anyone take you serious, your fancy collard shirt? this is now a corrupt vatican thread.
>>
File: 1496766461135.jpg (893KB, 1500x2057px) Image search: [Google]
1496766461135.jpg
893KB, 1500x2057px
>>136312751
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346
Here

>>136327223
Saint Augustine was a devout Roman Catholic and upheld the papacy and the Deuterocanonicals as scripture
>>
File: Christ is Present .jpg (222KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
Christ is Present .jpg
222KB, 1024x724px
>>136326530
You can assist at your first Mass tomorrow, you couldn't receive Communion, but not all do at Mass anyway. For example, if you've sinned but not made it to Confession, or if you have not fasted first. The reason why the SSPX would be celebrating Mass at a Lutheran parish is because the diocese is hostile to them, and, or, they do not have the funds for their own parish in that locale. The SSPX operates as a missionary order since we live in neo-pagan times, and oftentimes they will celebrate Mass in hotel convention centers or anywhere else they can find. I've actually been to Mass in a garage with a proper altar set up and we sat on folding chairs and knelt on the floor, obviously, the garage was well cleaned first. Yes, the DR Vulgata sidebyside contains St. Jerome's Latin he translated from Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic.
>>
File: theybelievethis.jpg (74KB, 720x536px) Image search: [Google]
theybelievethis.jpg
74KB, 720x536px
>>136327357
Your ((organization)) lays claim to thw whole planet and ALL souls within it thru a series of trusts amd corrupt admiralty law, in short fuck you.
>>
>>136304207
Thanks for coming to /pol/ and answering our questions. I always appreciate reading these threads.

Are there any good bible verses to prove that race mixing is bad?
>>
File: realmessiahvs((theirs)).png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
realmessiahvs((theirs)).png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>136327609
((their)) messianic figure is not christ, it is infact the direct opposite.
>>
File: 1493696424748.jpg (80KB, 862x582px) Image search: [Google]
1493696424748.jpg
80KB, 862x582px
>>136327609
Well yes King David did have God's approval, as did Jesus and he still does.
>>
File: Early Holy Family Icon.jpg (94KB, 592x696px) Image search: [Google]
Early Holy Family Icon.jpg
94KB, 592x696px
>>136326894
Wrong. St. Aquinas disputed the Immaculate Conception back when it was still an ongoing debate. Marian veneration dates back to the beginnings of Christianity with the Apostles, and most notably due to indisputable historical records, to St. Justin and Irenaeus, with the Theotokos being dogmatically defined in the 5th century, not to mention icons of Mary being present in the Roman catacombs. The Easter Churches also venerate Mary.
See also the Biblical accounts of the Hail Mary and the Magnificat.

>Hail Mary, full of grace.
>Henceforth, all generations shall call me blessed.
>>
File: the((pope)).png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
the((pope)).png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>136327739
Why do ((they)) glorify a so called ((mesiah))= satan rising from a thermo nuclear blast, of what religious basis is this. A very dark religion if you ask me.
>>
File: 1486152811588.jpg (18KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
1486152811588.jpg
18KB, 236x354px
>>136327914
There is also a pretty old tradition in both the east and west with Catholics about Saint Dionysius of Athens venerating Mary
>>
File: snnnaaaaaake.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
snnnaaaaaake.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>136327908
No king or man has dominionship over sovereign warriors of light and truth, this david is no king of mine, only the ONE true INFINITE CREATOR is figurehead to love and light.

This institution is corrupted from the inside out.
>>
File: 1481333275141.jpg (16KB, 236x305px) Image search: [Google]
1481333275141.jpg
16KB, 236x305px
>>136328220
>King David is no king of mine
GOY GOY
>>
File: TheHolyCatholicChurch .jpg (45KB, 400x260px) Image search: [Google]
TheHolyCatholicChurch .jpg
45KB, 400x260px
>>136327695
>Leviticus 19:19
>The basis for the 236th Rabbinical Jewish commandment.
>Not to crossbreed animals [goyim].

Now gtfo, Christ-killer.
>>
>>136304207
Is there a difference between 'thou shalt not kill' and 'thou shalt not murder'?

Would you ever crack skulls to defend the weak?
>>
>>136327914
>St. Aquinas disputed the Immaculate Conception back when it was still an ongoing debate.
Not to mention that he affirmed it in his later years.
>>
>>136304207

God bless you OP.
>>
Does anyone know how relevant is the Masoretic Text and The Septuagint difference?

>>136304207
Please, post more.
>>
>>136308804
I'll try and keep an eye out for a post from you on here in case you don't get this, but you really should check out the /christian/ board on 8 chan

just search engine '8 chan christian' and you should be able to find it

I'm sure everyone would welcome you and want to discuss with you there

God bless you Father
>>
>>136304207
God bless you Father, I'll be following your threads. Thank you so much for your time and advice. It's really comforting to find a guide in the faith in this site. Please keep posting, you're doing an awesome job.
>>
File: hagsoph.png (974KB, 704x506px) Image search: [Google]
hagsoph.png
974KB, 704x506px
>>136304207
Do your superiors tell you the Orthodox hold the real truth and you must hush hush about it?
>>
>>136304207
Fuck Catholics. You pussy bleeding heart faggots want to let the whole third world into our country. Kill yourself queer.
>>
>>136332727
remember your place heathen. If western civilization is to be saved it will be through the church that birthed it, with you as auxiliaries as it was so it will be. It is true that many christians of all denominations, not just Roman, have been dazzled by the lights of modern society, but, mark my words, when the church of Rome reawakens in this age, it will drive back the horde of barbarians, as it always has, this rise of traditional values will inevitably lead to a return to the one true church that alone holds 2,000 years of unbroken tradition, you are just behind the curve as it were.
>>
File: baptist saboteur amongst you.png (226KB, 1978x954px) Image search: [Google]
baptist saboteur amongst you.png
226KB, 1978x954px
>>136308006
you can spot a catholic by his lies example this graph that's ridiculously false if anything this :
>>
>>136308306
if real world suffering leads to eternal paradise then its a pretty fine bargain isnt it?

>pain hurts so there is no God
>my logic is perfect because I understand everything and could never be wrong in any of my perceptions
>>
File: thefkwithbaps.jpg (262KB, 1804x794px) Image search: [Google]
thefkwithbaps.jpg
262KB, 1804x794px
>>136333279
continued
>>
File: 1407828459547.jpg (456KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1407828459547.jpg
456KB, 1024x683px
>>136333241
>*but, mark my words, when the church of Rome reawakens in this age*, it will drive back the horde of barbarians, as it always has, this rise of traditional values will inevitably lead to a return to the one true church that alone holds 2,000 years of unbroken tradition, you are just behind the curve as it were.

Meanwhile, the third secret of Fatime (Catholic Miracle) : in the end days (now) the Papacy will fall to Satan, during the Great Apostasy.

TY a lot we knew, Orthodoxy or bust.
>>
File: Catholic Priest pol.png (407KB, 1906x1580px) Image search: [Google]
Catholic Priest pol.png
407KB, 1906x1580px
I screen capped the first part of this thread because I felt its some solid advice.
>>
>>136339398
use the Tomorrow style

God bless
>>
>>136304207
I will read you.
>>
Catholic guy here. There is an Assyrian girl who seems quite Christian.

She is a part of the Assyrian Church of the East.

Am I allowed to date/marry someone like her?

if I am. what religion should our children follow or be baptized in?
>>
I worship Satan and listen to speed metal
>>
Someone archive this
>>
>>136304207
Questions:

What does God say about weed?

What is the scriptural basis for Marriage? If one man and woman unite under Gods eyes and with man does there need to be a preist there?

What is the definition of sexual immorality. I guess it starts with looking at someone lustfully but this is unavioidable for everyone. With the exception of Jesus
>>
how can this thread still be active i thought we were the fastest moving boad :/
>>
Just about to start reading through this thread. Did the OP mention how often he will be posting? Weekly? Always wanted to hear from a /pol/ priest. I knew a lot of Catholic priests browsed here, but this is nice.
>>
>>136304207
Thank you, I always enjoy your threads.
>>
File: 1501978377070-1.png (275KB, 470x352px) Image search: [Google]
1501978377070-1.png
275KB, 470x352px
>>136304648
fuck off namefag
>>
>>136343730
Unfortunately anon the priest has left. If you're happy I could try provide you answers being Catholic myself. Or you could just hold up until this priest starts a new thread at some point.

>What does God say about weed?
It is considered sinful anon. No verses directly relating to weed precisely, but many talking about using drugs and the like. 1 Corinithians 6 for example. In addition the Catechism talks about the use of drugs for recreational purposes and outlines the issues with it and why its sinful.

>What is the scriptural basis for Marriage? If one man and woman unite under Gods eyes and with man does there need to be a preist there?
Not familiar with this so won't try answer.

>What is the definition of sexual immorality. I guess it starts with looking at someone lustfully but this is unavioidable for everyone.
I think the best way I've seen someone explain this sort of situation is along the lines of the following:
>Everyone thinks about people in a lustful situation, its unavoidable.
>However it is not sinful until you entertain these thoughts, if you dismiss them as soon as they come up then it is not sinful.
>Now if you were to entertain them for a bit realize what you're doing and dismiss them. It is venial sin, you have slighted God partially by entertaining it.
>Now if you have lustful thoughts and entertain the idea, and even fantasize about them while knowing what you're doing. This is mortally sinful.

Yeah I know I'm not the OP but I hope I helped a bit anon.
>>
>>136307971
if true...
you are a female cuck. it is insane that we live in a society where it considered normal to think that a woman has responsibiity to another woman's son, just because she sleeps in her bed.
>>
>>136341278
>Am I allowed to date/marry someone like her?
Yes. And really its not particularly bad. That Church is in schism, but they still have valid priests by the looks of things. And regardless you can even marry protestants and the like, or atheists.

>if I am. what religion should our children follow or be baptized in?
The Catholic Church insists when you are married that the children be raised Catholic. Baptism across all trinitarian denominations is valid.

Really anon your situation isn't too bad. The Assyrian Church of the East isn't too far off from the Catholic Faith.
>>
>>136344764
Noice, thanks.
Its a 24 / 7 job putting Jesus first but im trying.
Its really hard holding onto catholic doctrine as there is just a Gospel reading and thats it.
I have been to evangelical churches and get such a buzz off it as opposed to the Catholic mass.
Feel like the Catholic church is the real deal though deep down.
>>
>>136304745
Pic with catholic dresses and timestamp, or gtfo
>>
>>136304207
>a fucking priest on 4chan
>talking about self-actualization
If I wasn't busy I'd participate. Damn good choice of topic, I'll look through your thread later.
>>
File: Christ 1.png (217KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Christ 1.png
217KB, 1920x1080px
>>136345425
>Its really hard holding onto catholic doctrine as there is just a Gospel reading and thats it.
There is a lot more to it then just the gospel anon.
http://www.vatican.va/archive/ENG0015/_INDEX.HTM
This is the Catechism of the Catholic Church. It contains pretty straight up teachings in regards to most subjects. You can navigate through it quite easily.

Remember that Catholic teachings come from scripture and from tradition and things that have been passed on. There are hundreds of resources all over the place.

Going back to letters that were written by the apostles of the first 12 apostles. The Church Fathers. Talking about the primacy of the Pope, the sacraments, confession, the eucharist, moral teachings. There is a lot to it anon.

Might be worth taking a look into some of this stuff. Or simply googling Catholic teaching regarding something you're unsure about.

Or simply popping by the Catholic generals that pop up around here on Monday mornings.

Perhaps also look for a latin mass around wherever you live.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enWiFcsBqIE
Though here in NZ we have fuck all spots that offer it.
>>
>>136345616
See
>>136305395
>>
>>136343816
This zombie of a thread has been necro bumped one hundred times, much like the body of christ.
>>
Why did Jesus compare gentiles to dogs? Was he a Jewish supremacist?
>>
Bump for Jesus
>>
>>136305395
But its august 6 already. Fake and gay
>>
Bump for digestion
>>
File: 1499117013045.jpg (207KB, 736x1099px) Image search: [Google]
1499117013045.jpg
207KB, 736x1099px
How do I pray the rosary? Specifically the mediating on the mysteries part? I haven't found a good resource, other than the prayers.
>>
File: The Blessed Virgin.jpg (32KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
The Blessed Virgin.jpg
32KB, 900x600px
http://www.stjudemonastery.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/dominican-jubilee-rosary-meditations.pdf
>>
File: ffd8031912.jpg (211KB, 700x527px) Image search: [Google]
ffd8031912.jpg
211KB, 700x527px
>>136344991
The Assyrian Church is one of the Eastern Churches that comprise the Catholic Church; they are 100% Catholic.

I can't answer anon's question with any kind of certainty, other than there should be no impediment to marrying a fellow Catholic from a different rite.
Thread posts: 304
Thread images: 81

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.