[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Planet earth belongs to the Niggers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1496026222954.jpg (59KB, 736x711px) Image search: [Google]
1496026222954.jpg
59KB, 736x711px
Around 10 million years ago aliens came to earth to gather valuable resources, they needed workers though to get the job done as they could not bring enough with them on their mission(this process has been repeated at least six times). Niggers being the indigenous humanoids were not fit for the task as they are too stupid and lazy, so instead of wasting time training and failing to train niggers the space aliens created the other races far superior to the nigger.
After the space aliens had gotten what they came for the left their little science experiments to eventually take their places as the new masters of this planet.
The one thing our space alien gods did not forsee is the nigger plague. I think if they knew what has become of earth now, they would have first eradicated the nigger before leaving us to deal with them.
Fuck you space aliens come back and finish the fucking job assholes.
>>
do aliens fart?
>>
File: Niggers_4c9b54_5395784.jpg (57KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Niggers_4c9b54_5395784.jpg
57KB, 600x600px
>>136300344
we were made in their image so I would guess that yes they do fart.
>>
>>136300172
>flat earther
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>136300172
I don't have a dog in the flat earth debate, but I think it would be extremely cool if the world was like the image
>>
>>136300172
Failed aliens.
Fuckers.
>>
File: 1501024947335.jpg (350KB, 800x936px) Image search: [Google]
1501024947335.jpg
350KB, 800x936px
>>136300172
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.