[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anime, Shills, and the Inbetween

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

Quick gestalt: Anime is being used to bait people into shill threads, as well as being spammed in threads where it is irrelevant in order to disrupt the discussion at hand.
It goes without saying that anyone who has been here more than a few days has noticed that shills tend to use anime captions to grab attention, but what many do not know is that almost all anime related content on /pol/ is subtle manipulation by shills to disrupt the threads.
>lol this site was made for anime and it is always a part of this board
Anime has a place in the board, where it is in context and relates to the subject, however this pervasiveness of anime has also been weaponized by shills.
This new and pervasive threat, the 'waifu subterfuge' (named due to the use of popular 2d cartoon women to attract clicks), needs to be addressed wholly and thoroughly. To this end there are 3 suggestions:
1. If you see a thread with your favorite waifu in the thumbnail, instead of clicking on the thread, I suggest looking up some r34 instead.
2. If you click on the thread anyway, look at the filename of the image and check for irregularities (IE: hillaryforamericaimage#34.jpg)
3. If you recognize that the thread is a trap to attract neet flies, you have several options. If it is about to be deleted, DO NOT BUMP IT. If it has just been posted, post an image relating to common sense such as 'irrational shitposting? before you respond, make sure to ...'
In conclusion, people should think before they bump shill threads just because they put their waifu in the original post.
>>
>>136297461
You are one dumb nigger.
>favorite waifu
More than one waifu will ruin your laifu.
>>
>>136297461
>waifu subterfuge
Band_name.png
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.