[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Conservashits

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5249.jpg (265KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5249.jpg
265KB, 640x960px
>Conservashits
>>
File: IMG_2098.png (29KB, 160x108px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2098.png
29KB, 160x108px
Nice bait OP! Now get fucked!
>>
Conservatives opposed that "Boomshakalaka here comes the spirit man" is a gender. Liberals won!!!!! :DDD
>>
>>136294533
> Implying any of these are beneficial

Saged, and kill yourself nigger
>>
>>136294859
OP didnt imply this, nigger. How about you concede his point that conservashits lose on every issue?
>>
>>136294533
I read "conservatives opposed the American revolution" and stopped reading. A war against taxes and invasive government is a conservative war.
>>
>>136295293
Wow the bait in this thread is great! Very convincing but your flag gives it away desu
>>
>>136295293
every issue that OP chose to list*
>>
That's because America has no true regressive party. The Conservatives/Republicans have historically just been a 4-8 year vent for angry aging people as they try to hold on to the last vestiges of the country they remember. So we get a Democrat government, they bring in tons of new legislation that are practically irreversible, and the Republicans just keep what they have while offering platitudes such as "trannies are no longer going to be accepted into the military (1% of the population not being allowed in 0.5% of the population)
Both parties are jew run and the merchant wins every time.
>>
>>136294533
Problem is that history will always look at the good guys as liberals and the bad as conservatives. In today's world the "liberal" establishment is trying to conserve their liberal brainwashing culture and conservatives are the liberals for having an open mind when it comes to traditionalism, civic nationalism, and family values.
>>
>>136294533
The web site is literally name "www.conservativesmyths.com"
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.