[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is evolution a lie?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

So called man apes: Lucy, Nebraska man and Piltdown man.
Lucy: Nearly all experts agree lucy was just an ape.
Nebraska man: They discoverd Nebraska man when they found one singel tooth, that later turned out to be a pigs tooth.
Piltdown man: since 1940 was proven a fraud.

Micro evolutions, cant that just be selective breeding?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1ufK04tjOI
(plz watch atleast a good amount of the video)
>>
File: 69848.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
69848.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>136289260
Atheists are the dumbest people on this fucking planet, my man.

Don't even think about it twice.

These fedora wearing faggots say they can't prove a God exists and aren't smart enough to figure out that they're ALL actually AGNOSTICS!
>>
>>136289260
>30 minute video
Go be a retard spmewhere else.
>>
File: evolution evidence.jpg (30KB, 311x311px) Image search: [Google]
evolution evidence.jpg
30KB, 311x311px
>>136289260
>Lucy: Nearly all experts agree lucy was just an ape.

Kent Hovind isn't an expert.

>Nebraska man: They discoverd Nebraska man when they found one singel tooth, that later turned out to be a pigs tooth.

For a couple of years in the early 1920s, some overenthusiastic American non-experts pushed the idea of Nebraska Man. It was disproved as soon as the actual experts got involved.

>Piltdown man: since 1940 was proven a fraud.

From the very start Piltdown Man attracted a lot of scepticism. As early as 1915, the whole affair was derided as fakery by actual biologists.

All you've done - and I have to wonder if this is deliberate - is show instances where fraud was exposed by good scientific practice. If I wanted to make creationists look retarded, I'd make exactly the argument you just made.
>>
>>136289260
>pretending there isn't a massive library of data and findings on evolution and Man's history and instead focusing on three individual cases
Evolution is arguably is most thoroughly-researched branch of science there is.
>>
>>136289990
So in that case evolutionists and creationists would be wrong?
>>
>>136290337
Proof?
>>
Out of Africa was put into question a few months ago. Evolution is just a theory and the missing link is still missing.
>>
File: 7c2f510f4dcdfe2ddace533.jpg (208KB, 960x702px) Image search: [Google]
7c2f510f4dcdfe2ddace533.jpg
208KB, 960x702px
>>136290337
Ha!
You're so fucking backwards.

Sciences book are changing every single year!
You asshats get shit right because your all a bunch of fucking autismo's
>>
>>136290411
Don't start this game. We both know these three cases don't represent the validity (or lack thereof) of any others just like three whites tried for crimes don't represent the millions of whites that are law abiding citizens.
>>
>>136290473
Here is just one peer reviewed study out of hundreds of thousands: http://io9.gizmodo.com/50-000-generations-of-bacteria-prove-that-evolution-nev-1466803805
>>
>>136290626
There are alot more cases about man apes been proven wrong
>>
>>136290539
You're being hyperbolic. And isn't the biggest strength of science its ability to adapt to new information and correct mistakes of the past? The fact that you're acting like its trying to get the most accurate picture of reality possible is somehow a bad thing says a lot about you.
>>
>>136290760
Proof?
You could give me a list of a hundred peer reviewed studies on the topic being later proven wrong, and there would still be fifty thousand more which haven't been proven incorrect.
>>
Modern day creationism exists to make Christianity and conservative white Americans look stupid.

The Jews did it. Google it.
>>
File: TrueHistory.jpg (31KB, 632x328px) Image search: [Google]
TrueHistory.jpg
31KB, 632x328px
>>136291099
I could, but it would be eiser if i asked you to give me one man ape thats has been proven to have existed
>>
>>136291490
easier*
>>
File: 1501878418168.jpg (24KB, 432x432px) Image search: [Google]
1501878418168.jpg
24KB, 432x432px
>>136289260
>So called man apes: Lucy, Nebraska man and Piltdown man.

I fucking know, right!? Those are just ANCIENT LEFTISTS. They literally STILL look like that today ffs
>>
File: Homme_de_Tautavel_01-08.jpg (32KB, 200x558px) Image search: [Google]
Homme_de_Tautavel_01-08.jpg
32KB, 200x558px
>>136291490
>I could, but I won't.
Ha, wow. What a copout.

What is this man ape you're talking about? It speaks to how little you've tried to actually research this yourself if you think there's some magic subspecies of ape that was half man and half ape or something like that. The reality is more subtle. There were gradual changes which lied to modern humans. Here is an example. Archaeologists have found bones of Homo erectus as early as 1.9 million years ago. Here is what their skeleton looked like. As you can see, they aren't like apes at all except for their skull morphology. This is mostly Man and some ape together, and the fossil record becomes more ape-like the farther back you go.
>>
>>136292111
What is the man ape called?
>>
File: 1501606282620.jpg (80KB, 464x447px) Image search: [Google]
1501606282620.jpg
80KB, 464x447px
>Another evolution denying thread
I am done with it. But maybe that is what they want. Sprout their bullshit until noone cares to argue against it anymore.
>>
>>136292346
The one in the picture is called Homo erectus.
>>
>>136290539

That is seriously nigger-tier level of stupid, if science is working right then it's normal for it to change.
>>
>Lucy was just an app

But *humans* are just apes, we're in the family hominidae with chimps, gorillas, blacks, etc
>>
>>136292533
I meant the ape it self, but it says on wiki they built boats and got all the way to indonesian islands
>>
>>136292111
Homo erectus is an ape

We're apes too. If you are in hominidae you're an ape
>>
>>136293221
I was trying to talk in terms this guy would get. He clearly thinks the two are different.
>>
>>136293205
Erectus had competing cranial capacity to modern blacks
>>
>>136293059
1 Archaeologists said it was an man ape, wich was wrong

2 this an evolution debate about if our ancestors where monkeys or not
>>
>>136293405
So blacks has not made any procces in evolution if you Believe in evoulution (would make sense)
>>
>>136293415
Men are apes, genius

Great apes = hominidae family

Orangutans, humans, chimps, gorillas, neanderthals, Negroids

All are apes

>>136293604
"Progress" is relative to reproductive success

If anything blacks, namely sub Saharan Bantu Negroids, may have evolved to become dumber and more violent, because those are successful traits on sub Saharan Africa, but not in Eurasia
>>
Graham Hancock has spoken about historians who have had their careers destroyed after publishing anything that challenges the accepted Out of Africa timeline. He and Joe Rogen spoke about an Italian museum director who destroyed cave drawings that were about 40,000 years old. It sounded as if the guy knew that he was screwed if he even acknowledged the discovery of these drawings. Maybe the ultimate red pill is that humanity isn't just much older than what we've been told but what we think of as modern humans evolved separately and it's the ultimate destroyer of the all the SJW credos - maybe Neanderthals were just one example of different sub-species that have existed across the globe.
>>
>>136294240
But in that case negriods should go back to africa since the have evolved to be there not in the western World.
>>
>>136294240
I found this to.

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/homs/a_erectus.html
>>
>>136294892
This is homo erectus

Tell me you couldn't picture him loitering outside a liquor store in the ghetto at 2 in the afternoon
>>
>>136295590
I...I....I could...could not ima.......DAMN IT THAT FUCKING NIGGER PROP RAPED SOMEONE LATER
>>
>>136295590
But if evolution exists, how come blacks has not built a major city in 3000 years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZkE3xB8o8A
>>
>>136296115
Because the environment in Africa selects for stupidity, violence, and constant breeding

Building a city requires intelligence
>>
>>136289260

It might not all be a lie. But there's definitely a lot of questions and holes in the theory as it is currently taught like Gospel. Why do we never teach the problems with the theory? Why do we never talk about the questions?

https://youtu.be/bxSnojPHzr8
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.