[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me one reason to have sympathy for shitskins

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: C-Hf6LRXgAArH-k.jpg (31KB, 524x453px) Image search: [Google]
C-Hf6LRXgAArH-k.jpg
31KB, 524x453px
African side:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of2GEELAT38

European side:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDgkKYMZrN4

Same sea.
>>
>>136288845
>why should I have sympathy for shitskins
>posts a video of a civil war caused by Europeans
>>
File: Good points.jpg (85KB, 309x310px) Image search: [Google]
Good points.jpg
85KB, 309x310px
>>136289148
>American flag
>Unironically blaming europe for wars in the middle east
>>
>>136289240
>implying Europe/America did not cause the war in Lybia
>>
>>136289148
So Hillary is European then?
>>
>>136289443
No I'm implying the US did at the request of it's puppetmasters the (((Rothschilds))) to install a Rothschild central bank, which they now have.
They dragged us in with the 'with us or against us' mantra.

All that's left is Iran, Russia apparently kicked them out, North Korea, and Cuba.
All enemies of the US.
>>
>>136289681
Sarkozy, Cameron and Merkel gave guns to the rebels too. None of our hands are clean.
>>
Good music.

But now that we have high quality audio recording capabilities their only saving grace is now null and void.
>>
>>136288845
That's like looking at WW2 and saying "Give me one reason to have sympathy for cum-skins"

People who cause issues on a continent often also cause issues for people on that same continent.

The main issue is just stabilizing the region. You don't have to take any in, just stabilize the area such that they can sustain some population (effects of Climate Change notwithstanding)
>>
>>136289945
I suppose we should have gone against the world superpower that runs NATO, then?
>>
>>136290489
Oh don't fucking act like they weren't aching for the chance to take out gaddafi. Do you think that the American government are the only ones shilling for (((them)))? You and I both have the same level of blame for not holding our governments accountable for sponsoring terrorists.
>>
File: 1490965930115.jpg (52KB, 297x216px) Image search: [Google]
1490965930115.jpg
52KB, 297x216px
>>136289148
CAUSED BY EUROPEANS

HAHAHAHAAHHAAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING OBONGO YOU FUCKING FAGGOT: YOU ARE THE REASON WHY WE ARE NOW GETTING THOUSANDS OF MONKEYS EVERYDAY!

GIVE US GADDAFI BACK
>>
>>136290994
No, the entire world is owned by the rothchilds. but you lot have assault rifles and I have a double barrel that I can't shoot a burglar with. We do not have the same level of blame.

Why haven't you taken up arms and sorted it out?
>>
>>136291448
>you lot have assault rifles
I live in California m8, I'm not allowed to defend myself either.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.