[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/, We Need To Talk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

We need to talk, /pol/.

By now it's clear to everyone except the truly insane that this man is a historical failure of a president. He's one of the most unpopular of all time and has been embroiled in numerous scandals since Day 1 of his presidency.

So, here's my question for you. Do you regret supporting him during the campaign? Or is this disaster of a president just the price we have to pay for the amazing campaign memes of 2016?
>>
>Do you regret supporting him during the campaign?
no
>>
>>136286611
You're entire post reads like a jew saying us white people followed by addressing white people as a separate entity.
>>
File: Make-America-Hate-Again-300x239.jpg (18KB, 300x239px) Image search: [Google]
Make-America-Hate-Again-300x239.jpg
18KB, 300x239px
>>136286811
>muh anti semitism
>>
He has done some good things. The scandals are driven in part by a very biased media. The russia one for example, has no evidence, just speculation.

Ill agree he certainly will never be the best president ever, but he doesnt have to be. He has just has to be good enough for the now. Only time will tell by his deeds if he can call himself the greatest.
>>
>>136286611
A
>>
>>136286811
Fuck off nigger. This board has become the most jewish friendly it has ever been since trump played nice(or attempted to) with israel. Goes to show /pol/ will shill for trump even if they have to be pro jew
>>
>>136286611
Nope. This has been the best, scandal free presidency ever.
>>
>>136287570
>scandal free

Yea that's b8
>>
>>136287131
Dont do it that's what he wants. SAGE threads must be saged do not give the reward of (yous)
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.