[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump wants to deport THIS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: latinas.jpg (221KB, 962x650px) Image search: [Google]
latinas.jpg
221KB, 962x650px
Trump wants to deport THIS
>>
>>136286028
What ever will we do without these lovely ladies sucking off of welfare and producing future gang members?
>>
Wtf? Now how will I ever have sex with a brown godess?
FUCK YOU GRRUMPF!
>>
>>136286028
The only latinas that are attractive are the ones with European blood in them.
I dated one in high school. Soft brown hair, glasses, really cute.
>>
that one with the magic eye print shirt looks like a drowning victim

far left looks like cyborg without hormones and with 40% bf

pregnant one looks like my chick but mexican and the one on the far right looks like a wooden buddah statue in front of the counter of a chinese restaurant in ecuador
>>
>>136286822
>pregnant one
All latina girls are constantly in varying stages of pregnancy
>>
>>136286028
i dont give a fuck how do they look. i honestly dont care at all. If they are illegal then send them the fuck back to their original country, that's the fucking law!
If they are legal then the law is that they can stay. That's the fucking end of the whole migrant shit.
>>
File: DANK.02.jpg (248KB, 875x926px) Image search: [Google]
DANK.02.jpg
248KB, 875x926px
>>
>tfw when the dystopian society you created for a science fiction novel turns out to be an accurate predictor of the 21st century.

We literally have din witted epsilons living amongst us, who can barely communicate and complete our manual labour.
>>
>>136286028
Actually the least attractive creatures I've ever seen.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.