[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Answers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 343
Thread images: 35

File: 1499146973547.jpg (117KB, 1067x650px) Image search: [Google]
1499146973547.jpg
117KB, 1067x650px
Before I start this thread I would like to clarify a few things about myself, and answer frequently asked questions to the best of my ability. There has been much progress for those who have taken these threads seriously, though in my best attempts to give you the corner peices to the puzzle, I have ultimately just caused more confusion. Which was never my intent.

In no way am I currently affiliated, or in direct contact with the Brotherhood of the Snake. Nor the 4th realm, most commonly known as the Brotherhood of the White (Solar brotherhood), Masons, or any branch of the Bavarian occult societies which stemmed from the White Brotherhood. All secret societies and even individual members of the inner/outer tiers, serve as proxies for the inner core. Every single one has roots spanning thousands of years, one in particular is more than 10,000 years old. However I must clarify that I was a former member of a "secret" society that lies on the outskirts of the control "onion". I have maintained a lucrative informat ring with men in the military/political power structure both inclusive and exclusive. The reason I have to post surface web content is that all classified documents in my possesion cannot be disclosed due to the NSA having a powerful crawler that detects even altered classified documents posted online. There is no way you can anonymize yourself for protection from those specifically. For those with programming experience that have veiwed the vault 7 leaks, this is a completely reasonable assertion. However vault 7 was just the tip of the survelience and intel iceberg, as scary as that sounds. There may even be members of these control groups/ABC agencies come forward to deny such claims/allegations, I will refer to compartmentalization. Even if you have RAVEN, RUBY, or SAPPHIRE level clearance. There is so much above board that is kept hidden from even the select few of you that are read in.
>>
By now I am sure that it is no surprise that there are people with real influence that browse 4chan, and /pol/ in particular. There are vital secrets that are leaked here all the time, White House anon being no exception. That is why I believe many users frequently visit this place, to witness happenings or to just shitpost. There are those hidden gems in this pile of shit that we proverbially dig into on, for most, a daily basis. So with that in mind, there are deliberate attempts to dissuade the population from catching wind of the true inner machinations of reality. The one prime example I can give is the deliberate posting of the Sandy Hook shooting being staged as a psy-op to bait the alternative community to undermine credibility. It started on /b/ then spread to /pol/ within hours. 48 hours later, people like Alex Jones started to take the bait. It easy to concoct these conspiracies with doctored images or evidence to appear somewhat convincing. Considering the political gun controversy, it was perfect timing. Another would be the flat earth theory which was just a simple regurtitation of pre-heliocentric models, earth on the back of a turtle etc. Eventually after continual spamming of these threads they become self autonomous. That is the nature of memetic viruses and human conditioning. Which is really just another way of phrasing "viral" media. The trickle down effect of user generated content on the web should be clear by now. The flat earth started here, and now it is unironically posted on facebook to bait frequently or genuinely accepted by the plebs. Every SFW meme that I have ever seen on here makes its way to FB eventually.
>>
Homosexual. And illegitimate.

Saged.
>>
To explain memetic viruses and human conditioning without going deep into psychology, neuro semantics, and biology. I will use the following examples. You do not remember what you had for breakfast 3 weeks ago, because you did not make an effort to remember it. Our minds are an advanced biological super computer, though, programming and deprogramming the mind is not something that is widely taught or accepted. So thinking in computer terms, to make a memory more accessible/easier to retrieve, we use repetition to form stronger neural links or pathways. The more you repeat any process, the more it becomes second nature/automatic. Leading to people acting on "impulse". That is why as a collective, mass mind-control is just simply mass-conditioning. If you have a hard time remembering things of importance, try repeating it at least 7 times. Again these are extremely in depth subjects that you can spend an entire lifetime devoted to and still only scratch the surface.

Common human inclination when their beliefs are attacked with evidence, is to retreat further into their belief system. Because through their belief system they have constructed their accepted reality that is quiet literally just an illusion of the mind. Once that reality is broken, it is a traumatic event hence why it is avoided. Think about it, we gauge most of our reality based off of the known 5 senses out of 7. Which have very limited ranges in terms of perceptual filters. Hence the over reliance on tools to expand these ranges of measurement. So fundamentally our ways of logic and reason are flawed from the start.
>>
With that being said, everything that I am describing is my best attempt to simplify things that I have studied for the past decade. I have tried to point towards sources more qualified than I to support my claims, however it appears most do not read into the material or authors that I have posted. So please reciprocate the patience. Understanding this is all very hard to digest. One of the main reasons disclosure is a very sensitive operation because it undermines just about every single commonly accepted narrative. Lies soothe the mind. You can lie to yourself that this is all a LARP, and I am just a disinfo shill. I wish I could give everyone my memories so it would be easier to understand, or at least the things that I have seen and heard. There are those who see, those who see when shown, and those that do not see. Believe me, even with all of the experience and knowledge I had, skepticism of all of this was never misplaced. Until I experienced it for myself.

Victory of the LARP aside, I am putting the safety of myself and ones that I care about in real danger. A literal threat was made that at any time I can be V& if the line is crossed. Not the one where they monitor activity, but an actual abduction. Like I said before previously there are many groups on the chessboard, some of which do not like what I am doing or 4chan in general. Luckily, I set up a bot that will dump my files if anything was to happen to me and the email does not reach it before the timer expires. Greer claims to have a dead man switch, but I am curious if we actually have the same documents/footage. This may be of little concern to you, but just an insight to the gravity of the situation.
>>
Wassup 222.

So what's going on with the schuman resonance frequency? Apparently there were some impressive spikes in recent days.
>>
One of the most frequently asked questions that I know everyone is dying to know is what happens when we die? Well to answer that, you have to understand that we experience "time" as a product of our senses. We are a soul inhabiting a body, not a body that has a soul. Our physical bodies are vessels in which we get to experience life from different dimensional perspectives. Everything is inside of a cell, one bubble universe in this example, and in its core functions everything retains that basic spherical structure. That is why in movies the cabal like to use the onion/russian dolls/lettuce as an insult. Obviously no coincidence that the ultimate producers and consumers of energy retain that very same spherical shape. Stars and Black Wholes. Embedded systems of cells, much like how our physical bodies also have a microverse of complexity within it containing trillions of cells. Going further, the even smaller units of atoms then to sub-atomic particles etc etc. In short, it is all relative to the observer. But I digress, since our reality is a product of our bodies. Once we leave that vessel we no longer have the means to experience "time". That is the forbidden knowledge that most all of the secret societies have kept, is that we are all immortal beings.
>>
Here is the thing however that you must understand. Upon exiting the time matrix through the 8th dimension, 45 degrees X 8 = 360. Is that when you do re-incarnate back into a corporeal body to experience time. Past, Present, and Future all happen simultaneously. Infinity will have happened perspectively for you at the snap of a finger. Some of you reading this have probably already manifested on this planet over a dozen of times and never realized it. Do not ask me silly questions like why you are a manlet with a small dick, or have handicaps. You would not like the answer to why we are all even here, repeatedly incarnating on this planet in the first place. Instead of a higher density existence with immortal bodies free of fear and pain. Everything is in ultimate service towards evolution. To the individual level of the soul cell, to the celestial body cell. The universe is in a constant of evolutionary flux and therefore by composition so is everything else inside of it. Yes that is a fallacy I am aware but still we are further from understanding reality as a collective than we were 2,000 years ago. Everything follows the same pattern or primary functions.
>>
File: 1499056257751.jpg (670KB, 1512x1524px) Image search: [Google]
1499056257751.jpg
670KB, 1512x1524px
That is the painfully obvious message I am trying to drill into your heads. Is that everything follows a pattern, and it is all connected. Nothing is purely coincedental. If you are still thinking in terms of Republican and Democrat or Jews by this point, you have a long fucking way to go.

I have seen talks about Project Blue Beam, and I can answer that. It has been the primary plan to stage the invasion that most of the tin-foils have been talking about the huge global false flag. Sadly I am here to tell you that Project Blue Beam was guised as being false but in actuality was in preperation for first contact with the Pleds/Annunaki. Since there scout craft anti grave lifts emit a cliche blue beam in the center.

There have even been talks that HAARP was involved to implement holographic projections over particular land-masses, projecting their respective "messiahs" returning. In order to qualm the impending relegious chaos. If that will still be used it is up for debate. What medium they will use for dispersion and refraction in the athmosphere I have no idea. The sattelites that were launched for this started in 76 which is also when and why they started to resurculate the 2 dollar bill.

If you cannot understand entry level material like http://www.aton432hz.info/432,000%20Manusah.pdf . Then maybe all of this is out of your league to begin with.

Multiple time-lines will ultimately converge into one unavoidable event regardless of what I say or do.

You all love happenings, so I will give you a tip on an upcoming event. No idea how long it will take to reach MSM, 2 days at the most. A huge domino will fall this Monday.
>>
>>136281053
There will be significantly more lighting strikes and earthquakes in the next few months.
>>
>>136281235
>A huge domino will fall this Monday.
Previously you said you'd be on TV in the near future. Got an ETA on that?
>>
>>136280847
Am I the chosen one, 222?
>>
>>136280847
Larping space nigger
>>
>>136281235
Hi Forrest. Is there a reason behind each of our journeys? Like do the selves connect on some fundamental/idealogical level or practical purpose?
>>
So, the earth is flat?
>>
>>136281944
What would happen if I get hit by one? I once had this strange almost prophetic dream some energy hit the top part of my head and killed/incapacitated me.
>>
>>136282673
felt like what i would imagine getting hit by lightning would be but I was indoors and around people
>>
222, who is behind the flat Earth psyop and what is the end goal?
>>
>>136282455
Yes. The best thing to do is to reach out to others and help them along with their journey as well. Learn together, just like I learn from all of you. Co-evolution is the right word. That should be the main priority for everyone.
>>
Hi 222, how's 227? Oh oh and how's that disclosure coming for tomorrow going along?
>>
>>136283421
It just so happened to surface when words about multi-dimensional reality started to come about. With everything being interconnected and us living in a polarized universe. I suspect it is a natural response. The only thing I can say is that when you introduce truth, you are also inciting an equal amount of lies to formulate balance. Whether it was intentional or unintentional I can only speculate.
>>
File: Drone.jpg (111KB, 777x710px) Image search: [Google]
Drone.jpg
111KB, 777x710px
>>136283424
>>136283722
How do I into establishing a hive mind? I heard people could synthesize drug chemicals inside their body such as DMT using meditations and hypnosis can I somehow make my body into a mutagen factory and a base hive structure?
Already have a plan for inviting people btw so It's only down to understanding how to restructure my corporeal form into a more useful wavelength
>>
>>136283722
This makes sense. Just like the natural reaction to mass chaos is to run so far towards extreme order (nazis!), some would naturally run the opposite direction when introduced to a multi-dimensional existence.
Anyway, what's your tip?
Or is it that something is going to happen on Monday?
>>
>>136283424
Fortune cookie answer. When you know you've been on this rock a few times, and some of the people you "remeber" aren't very nice people, but you're a good person in this life... wtf?
>>
File: xd.gif (622KB, 480x304px) Image search: [Google]
xd.gif
622KB, 480x304px
>>136280967
>he changed the words
L O L BRO
>>
>>136283906
How did you know I was going to post about Project HIVE?!
>>136284002
Universe is always in perfect balance. Though at "times" to us it may seem like total chaos. So you are right. Almost like how George Washington predicted reactionary policies due to just having 2 primary political parties.
>>
>>136280847
yeah yeah, when am i gonna get a girlfriend already?
>>
>>136284234
>>136284245
also like i dont wanna get reincarnated???? like the fuck.... earth is gay, i dont want to be reincarnated.
>>
>>136284245
When you stop jacking off to busty bitches 2 times a day. Go get jooocy.
>>
>>136280847
cabal brainwashing op.
fuck off. you faggots are job number one.
sage cabal ops.
they're trying to salvage their VotL op after anons ripped the curtain back on that one.
>>
>>136284234
>Almost like how George Washington predicted reactionary policies due to just having 2 primary political parties.
This wouldn't have been too hard to figure out, especially with the benefit of being outside of it from the get-go. Blue vs. Red is as old as time.
Any other wonky junk you can tell us about that might be useful?
>>
hey 222 ive been watching your posts. last week you said something would happen regarding disclosure at the end of the week (today). whats up with that? now theres a monday happening?
>>
>>136284234
I'm pretty sure I'm one of their psycho-active test subjects. They usually visit me while I'm sleeping in Hazmat suits but I once managed to retain my memory after their routine scans. They apparently can make everyone in a wide various remain deep asleep and just haul me off from my apartment or just loom over me with tools.
No, I'm not held at a facility or anything I don't think I'm that special but we're out there. I can feel them. Clones maybe? I don't know. I know that I've died before and recently but that's impossible because I was alive then. I also have no personality and just mimic the person/characters I see be it from video games or movies but I've never told anyone this.
>>
File: IMG_0969.jpg (401KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0969.jpg
401KB, 2048x1536px
222 do you know anything about this guy ?
>>
>>136284591
Yes I'm psychic but I'm not in control of my abilities or know their extent. I have these inhibitors ruining my concentration or screwing with my chakras/energy fields but I sense that there's a reckoning coming. Betrayal.
>>
222, I'm extremely anxious about having a child.

I want a child and my girlfriend is willing. We've been talking about it for months and we both have a very good idea of how we're going to raise it (better than our parents). But at the same time, we both have a lot of baggage. From her end it's her health and lack of family support (disowned). On my end, family, insurmountable student and other debt, an estranged child bride cousin that my parents forced me to marry, lack of a sense of community anywhere, being a social outcast, etc.

I don't feel like I belong anywhere and I got used to the idea that I would die alone. My girlfriend coming into my life changed everything and I can't help but be paranoid about her leaving or something going horribly wrong every time we have a little argument.

I've been through a lot of pain and heartache and there is still a lot I'm unable to fix in my own life, especially before creating another person. I want to be there for my children but I can't if I have all this baggage.

I feel like financially, even though I'm making good money, one little accident or a baby could send everything spiraling out of control. I mean, neither of us have health insurance!

Do you have any input? How do I go from THIS to raising a healthy family?
>>
>>136280847
When's your big announcement about ayy lmao Forrest?
>>
>>136284551
A week from the 31st is Monday.
>>136284455
It is almost like you do not even know how to read.
>>136284591
>>136284888
I think you are just experiencing feedback from the facility. What color is the pylon?
>>136284745
>Planified
Cool word. Not giving me a lot of context though.
>>
>>136284455
We're ripe for a new religion, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. VotL seemed to be trying to do that.
Unfortunately, most people willing to dive head first into that kind of stew aren't willilng to follow the words of Joe Shmo unless he has something otherworldly and fantastic to throw at them. It's also necessary to "glue" them to the faith with even more outlandish claims.
VotL failed because he pushed too hard and too fast.
>>
File: 1498871900363.jpg (63KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1498871900363.jpg
63KB, 650x650px
>>136280847
is texas safe?
>>
>>136284234
Wait so your saying reincarnation is real? But if i have a kid i literally created a soul. How do you know if its a new soul or someone else reincarnated? In theory couldnt i have been my great grandfather then? Trying to wrap my head around this theory, and how do you explain ghosts?
>>
File: 45340lpr_b2fd18e0fce1946.jpg (994KB, 1532x2000px) Image search: [Google]
45340lpr_b2fd18e0fce1946.jpg
994KB, 1532x2000px
>>136281053
it's related to this mathematical/material structure the IPS (link) - an analogous structure connects sidereal entities is becoming active. (Possibly)
>schuman resonance frequency
http://www.gg.caltech.edu/~mwl/publications/papers/IPSAndOrigins.pdf
>>
>>136285096
White?
>>
>>136284901
Read your erroneous zones by dr wayne dyer
>>
>>136285367
With purple hieroglyphs on it
>>
your writing seems very different on this thread. are you really the anti christ, can you post proof of some sort? do you have powers? why would the anti christ worry about getting v&
>>
>>136285507
>Read your erroneous zones by dr wayne dyer
I just put it on my Amazon wish list but I'm not sure if it will help. There are a handful of issues in my life I can't seem to solve, even though I overcame all other obstacles.
>>
File: 1501858632372.gif (469KB, 512x807px) Image search: [Google]
1501858632372.gif
469KB, 512x807px
>>136281235
>A huge domino will fall this Monday
So if nothing happens this Monday you will be confirmed LARPER, right?
>>
File: IMG_4353.jpg (80KB, 2048x515px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4353.jpg
80KB, 2048x515px
>>136285970
he posted this last week
>>
Hi Frank
>>
>>136285855
You sound like you have some good things going for you. Also learn to meditate will help you with anxiety. Try different techniques.

Change your way of thinking and learn to meditate and you wont be a puppet to your emotions. Its hard and takes practice and patience but you will have peace of mind that you didnt think was possible.
>>
File: IMG_3316.png (144KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3316.png
144KB, 400x225px
>>136281235
Nothing will happen, you wasted all that time typing shit trying to sound intellectual, I can tell you are trying too hard.
Saged and hidden, faggot.
>>
Yo 222, what's the deal with these people? They remind me of you and VotL.

http://prepareforchange.net/
>>
so basically all ur saying is
>ANCIENT FUCKING ALIENS

woah
>>
>>136283424
Larp. Can't move off pseudo magical texts and apply new answers.
>>
That really stirred my coconuts
>>
>>136283906
Start worshipping Slaanesh
>>
>>136284901
I think every parent's main goal is to give their child a better raising that what they received. Really do not think anyone is ever "ready" to have a kid. Financial stability probably plays the most important role in terms of basic needs. Ages 1-4 super important. Read to it at a young age everyday. You will be surprised how much your life and relationship will change after it is born. If you or your partner have drug issues, abort mission.
>>136285823
Yes, AP and GL. I mean, do you want to be interrogated and locked in a cell for the rest of your life?
>>136285970
>>136286196
I am here now aren't I? I was going to clarify the happening would be a week from the 31st but the thread closed before I could respond.
>>136286508
I am not saying it was ayys, but it was 222% ayys
>>
>>136286308
Like I said before this is all due to the ascension gateway period. Shifts in global consciousness will sprout more things like this, that is a promise.
>>
Ey OP you ever read this, if so thoughts? http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/the-present-universal-truth/

Check out first 3 pages
>>
>>136286721
Are there any Higher (than Humans) dimensional beings that inhabit the earth?
>>
>>136286959
So the biggest question on my mind is this. How does one obtain gnosis/enlightenment/liberation? How do you break the reincarnation cycle?
>>
>>136286721
Any idea what's this all about? Am I a clone or getting cloned against my will or is just the effect of the hive mind I'm experiencing?
I know that when I was 15 and "awoke" to my abilities I had this out of body experience where I was inside myself which is dark and was suddenly approached by this gigantic light which appeared or crawled in my void from nowhere and I felt like I was flowing towards but wanted to turn away only to awake? I guess that was me "checking in" sorta. Maybe I'm not 100% connected so I'm only partially out of the loop and not allowed to mutate past my inhibitors? I can already enter a state which I can describe as "ready to do a metamorphosis" where I feel electricity in my spine and my whole body tingle like water only to not be allowed to alter anything.
>>
What's this about the anti-Christ?
What did i miss?
>>
>>136287284
Larper swallowed a bunch of mystical texts and is playing fortune cookie.
>>
whats your twitter 222?
>>
>>136287376
Oh, so it's Valis.
Is the empire finally ending?
>>
What of those, like me, who do not have a belief system and make no assumption or take nothing at face value but have a more “backseat” perception of the world similar tobthe proverbial wise man on his mountain watching the world like ants ?
Where do we fit in all.that psy-op war shit ?
>>
>>136286721
I can provide more than enough for basic needs and neither of us have drug problems. But I'm worriedbecause of student debt (I regret everything about college) and lack of support network (her and my parents are extreme Muslims and we're not). And if there is an accident or health problems, I'm fucked.
>>
Aliens need to come into the light for us. Its been long enough. We are ready.
>>
>>136287538
You are our background noise
>>
>>136287538
Same, i would assume. Watching from the mountain?
>>
>>136287080
NAILED IT.
>>136287121
Of course. Cannot pronounce their names. Would sound like gibberish.
>>136287205
Everyone has that same experience with the orbs of light. Do not be afraid. You are not the only one.
>>136287443
Good luck finding it.
>>136287538
You have the greatest seat then my friend. Do not change a thing.
>>136287651
Soon.
>>
Threadly reminder the truth as it relates to conscious life has been revelaed: http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/the-present-universal-truth/
>>
>>136285320
In many ancient religions you usually reincarnate in your children
>>
File: giphy (39).gif (915KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (39).gif
915KB, 450x253px
>>136280847
Careful what you choose to reveal.
>>
>>136287828
I suppose the metaphor would ring true.
You come back as your progeny, not necessarily in blood, but as the result of your actions in the previous life.
>>
>>136287772
Afraid? No, I just want to understand who these dicks are and why they aren't letting me go wild.
I'm sure they installed something around my head that prevents me from altering my body.
>>
>>136287205
I had a dream about 6 years ago where the orbs were flying around the sky picking people up. They were leaving but I sent a telepathic message telling them I was ready and I wanted to be picked up. One of the orbs came back and picked me up. Then I woke up.
>>
>>136287469
My only hope Is the prison falls.
>>
>>136288085
It already fell but we're still trying to shake off the institutionalized behavior. The walls are gone and we're all standing around.
>>
>>136287895
Give me a fucking job faggot. If you guys hired a complete dumbass like Reality Winner then I should certainly get hired.
>>
>>136287828
We are our own ancestors. So when people worship their ancestors, they are really worshipping past lives of themselves.
>>
>>136287772
>just bee urself
Thanks.
At least I guess I'm doing something right for once, too bad this tendency cannot feed a man.
>>
>>136287895
The truth will set you free. Not us, but you.
>>
>>136287895
hi nsa, can you see what city i am posting from?
>>
>expecting anyone on /pol/ will read 6000 words about whatever the fuck you're saying
>>
>>136288304
Such is the life of the wise man on the hill. Not much food up there.
Hope you like raw marmot.
>>
>>136288328
Work will set you free, not truth.
>>
>>136281032
>disclosure

found the LARP
>>
>>136288430
Ok Adolph.
>>
>>136288379
I read it all.
I read almost everything posted on this board except obvious garbage, you should try as well although I guess nu-/pol/ and nuchan in general doesn't have that much content that qualifies as non-garbage anymore.
>>
>>136288430
Arbeit macht frei
>>
>>136288085
>My only hope Is the prison falls.

We already have the means to build a better Society but too many people are too comfortable with the way things are, even to their own detriment.

I mean, for example, people get trapped in debt but it's easy to spend money responsibly. People know this but they still do stupid things like co-sign their children's student loans they will never pay back. I know people with student loans who are sending their kids to expensive colleges for liberal arts majors. Why aren't they thinking?
>>
>>136288166
Even on pol, it is not recognized. The glory of Rome is a fallacy and continues to subjugate.
>>
>>136284745
Whats this about I've been away from pol for a while.
>>
>>136288200
It's not hard to find a job. Somebody always needs something done for them that they are willing to pay for.
>>
>>136288610
It isn't that they are taking the loan, it's that they are trying to pay it back. If everyone stopped paying, the financial corner of the hell would melt like butter in the microwave. Inaction can be a good tool.
>>
>>136288063
Yo. How old are you?
20 here
>>
>>136288610
It's a heirarachal system. And the system of checkmarks required is outpacing innovation. You can't escape.
>>
>>136288663
some other ayy was posting on here the other day
>>
>>136280847
Let us join Forces brother.

The Shills will not Win.
>>
>>136288898
Wrong trip, faggot.
>>
>>136288423
If I were a hermit loving on a litteral mountain, up until about 60 years ago, people would have brought me food for free.
>>
What are books you can recommend?
Would you say there is an extensive library / base of knowledge the public doesn't have acces to? How extensive? Is access possible?
Thanks.
>>
>>136288763
Well, look what happened with the housing market in 2008. People did stop paying and the banks all got bailed out. It would be better if people didn't take on the debt in the first place, and at the same time, also refused to go into the liberal indoctrination centers known as universities. They can't brainwash you if you don't go.
>>
>>136286230

I am the real Frank.
>>
>>136288832
>Yo. How old are you?
>20 here
25 and she is 23. We are both somewhat awake and aware of esoteric things.
>>
>>136281181
Wait you mean to say that time is a physical dimension and I can reincarnate into past? And how the fuck should I imagine the 8th Dimension.

And I asked you to do some mind viewing shit in previous thread,you were close but not correct,but if you are seriously for real tell me whats on my left for now.
>>
>>136288937
Again, the metaphor rings true.
If you separate yourself from the system that provides nourishment, food is going to be hard to come by. Even if it's just in your mindset, if you are removed from those around you, the system they live in will ignore your needs.
I should know, i do the same thing.
>>
>>136288972
In a previous thread he recommended "Myth and Ritual in Christianity" by Alan Watts.
>>
>>136288933

Shills ITT, everybody.
>>
Mosul is key (screenshot this)
>>
>>136288853
>It's a heirarachal system. And the system of checkmarks required is outpacing innovation. You can't escape.

I know but still, how stupid do you have to be to send your 18 year old daughter to a $50k liberal arts college when you are unemployed with $30k of student debt? I know people who fit this description and they just can't comprehend what I'm saying.
>>
>>136289116
Would I sound like pessimist if told you that you like me won't live past 30?
>>
>>136289001
That's true, but if the pattern were repeated often enough, the trust in the scam would drop entirely as loans would become so difficult to come by that no one in their right mind would be dumb enough to sign up. Imagine 200% interest rates.
Not to defend the practice of remaining in debt, but there is an easy answer to those people who feel swamped.
>>
>>136288898
How come whenever someone larps as Anon5, it's either a leaf or a bogan?
>>
>>136289317
I have to admit, Frankposting can be really fun.
>>
>>136280847
https://imgur.com/a/uZUME
kys
>>
you would not believe your eyes, if ten million sage flies.
>>
Arrite, fuck you people for keeping me from my precious tobacco. I can't pull myself away from this thread!
>>
>>136289321
It's becoming necessary in this new order of credentialism. Worst part? Dems took away the ability for 18+to get loans on their own credit. Widens the poor/rich gap and creates artificial equality.
>>
>>136288200
Nothing is given; http://www.ni-u.edu/
>>
>>136289361
>Would I sound like pessimist if told you that you like me won't live past 30?
I will have 2 children by then and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon. And even if my soul does leave, there will be a walk-in to replace me. This life will not end.
>>
>>136289170
People sometimes do incarnate into the past. The soul exists outside of linear time.
>>
File: covfefe.jpg (88KB, 1420x946px) Image search: [Google]
covfefe.jpg
88KB, 1420x946px
>>136289604
Dougie?
>>
>>136289177
I need to read some books on ascetism
>>
>>136288972
Yale library. There is a book there that I need.
>>136289170
Bingo.
Well I can give it my best shot. What is your favorite color? What was your favorite childhood toy and memory?>>136289440
Saved.
>>136289575
Sweet.
>>
>>136289604
Nah our souls or whatever you call it will always live on it's just that I have strangest feeling they encoded an algorithm in our biological make up sort of a fail safe or "expiration date".
But here I am planting pessimistic thoughts against my will like a good puppet.
>>
>>136289710
Fuck yeah. I want to grow up in the 80's
>>
>>136289367
We would have exactly what you are describing in a free market with no bailouts and no federal reserve. With the massive welfare state we have now, the entire system of government has to collapse in order for any financial institution to fix itself.

I like my idea better. Unless my children get a free ride, I will not send them to University of Bullshit. I'm not saving any money for them or co-signing any debt.
>>
>>136289824
Just plain old natural law.
If you can step back and see what things represent (which shouldn't be too hard from the hilltop) things get really simple to understand.
>>
>>136289828
Can you give me any moral advice on what I should do? Nah, you're right I won't follow it but I just wanted your opinion. My pseudo jailors are not far from an insurrection from within and my freedom is ever near or maybe just being given to some other authority that's more liberal and might loosen my inhibitors or outright put me to use.
>>
>>136289861
We've all heard that story of the guy who was so convinced he would die on a certain day, he did die on that day. Your thoughts affect your reality and if you keep thinking like this, you will die.

Age 30 is young and an average man in Western countries will live over 80 years. So you just want to give up on the next 50+ years?
>>
>>136281944
OP confirmed as nigger with aids. learn how to summarize blogfag.
>>
>>136290316
All through my childhood, i was convinced i would die at 23.
Strangely, at 23, i became a christian. Then things just progressed from there.
>>
>>136290316
My idea or goal is to alter myself or find a way to do small steps until I bypass around my inhibitors so I can convert myself into a main hive structure and... "invite" people to join us.
>>
>>136289828
Hmm. This is interesting: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beinecke_Rare_Book_%26_Manuscript_Library. (Of course it had to be Yale).
>>
>>136290525
Voynich manuscript is there, apparently.
>>
>>136290612
Voynich is the ultimate LARP by some savant autist
>>
>>136290491
Just shut up and build better relationships with people around you, and get a good job where people rely on you to be there for them. You will be interacting with many people and they will ALL want you to exist. Your life will become easier and more rewarding, and you will not want to die anymore.
>>
>>136290882
What was that about a LARP?
>>
>>136290491
I will be unable to age then or experience predetermined organ failure of any kind or from any source of intrusion parts inside myself.
>>
>>136289828
>Well I can give it my best shot. What is your favorite color?
Blue.
>What was your favorite childhood toy and memory?
RC Car.
I don't know too autistic to remember any.
>>
>>136291050
To what end?
What's the point of life extension if you aren't doing anything.
Buying time?
>>
>>136291050
>I will be unable to age then or experience predetermined organ failure of any kind or from any source of intrusion parts inside myself.
You will die when you are meant to die. Stop convincing yourself to give up before your expiration date. Try to live as the best quality human being you can be and that alone will have ripple effects that will benefit all of humanity.
>>
>larp this obviously
>40 people respond

should be 0.
now let me see ya let me see ya. let me see ya let me see ya. let me see ya sage sage sage sage. sage sage sage sage sage.
>>
>>136290964
>and you will not want to die anymore.
I have nothing against shedding my body its just that I want to put it good use and what better way than allowing it to be the steps that humanity will tread upon upwards that resumes that endless chase towards perfection we call evolution?
>>
File: IMG_0927.jpg (50KB, 429x276px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0927.jpg
50KB, 429x276px
222 some guy posted this the other day, is it the real deal
>>
>>136291194
If I have things my way you'll see. My offer will come as a surprise and not disappoint those who accept it.
>>
>>136291277
even if he is a Larp, his threads are always interesting and he sounds smart, gives good advice
>>
>>136280847
if ending pieces of my post number match OP is gay desu my senpai
>>
>>136291578
rerolling this for >>136291539 (you)
>>
>>136291539
Why do you post these random one off comments on these other threads? Everyone who is a regular on pol knows who you are.
>>
File: ShillsExposed.gif (689KB, 1688x2849px) Image search: [Google]
ShillsExposed.gif
689KB, 1688x2849px
>>136280847

222(assuming you are the same 222 as before & not an impersonator), I would like to extend a olive branch & warn you about some Shills.

The exact same Shill Operation that recently targeted the KB Threads/Comments & VoL, is also coming after you next:

>>135707045
>>135707045
>>135707045

Leftypol admitted to being behind the WH anon impersonator who did that "27th" thread & admitted to being behind the E-Celeb threads.( >>134592475 & >>135167918) They also admitted that they replicated my typing style to make people think they were me & are now pushing a "Proxy Narrative".
>>
>>136291760
Whoever you are someone near you is planning your murder.
>>
>>136291760
I like your gif. you put lots of effort into it. I will save it and use it to anger people.
>>
>>136290267
Sounds like you are having some serious growing pains without any guidance. Steady your heart. Calm the waters in your mind. Look at the ripples and find where the thoughts are coming from. Make sure that it is not just your imagination.
>>136290525
>>136290612
5th floor 3rd row from the entrance rightmost shelf 14th book from the edge blue bindings. Cannot wait to find out what is inside it.
>>136290882
Spoiler alert it is about DNA
>>136291135
All I see is cigs
>>136291387
Cool box. But no. Even if it does look like the measurements fit the previous case that it was in when it was in Giza. It is in a mountain, but not North Carolina hahahaha
>>136291760
Well I wish there was another member of an "insider" group to challenge me. As far as shills are concerned I could care less.
>>
>>136287772
I thought I was special when I saw the orange orb UFO.
>>
>>136292103
Yea it's possible that these aren't my thoughts or intentions anymore but I practically don't exist and never did. Hell even before I got my psychic awakening I lacked a personality. I'm just hollow. It would explain why I almost instantly gravitated towards psychic vampirism after I got my electro-kinesis running. It's just nature or fate I guess? Divine Memes?
No matter, I still thank you for your input.
>>
No books links
No links to papers
Just shitposting

Op go slide /x/ you faggot
>>
>>136291760
Stop impersonating yourself, Frank.
>>
>>136281235
>A huge domino will fall this Monday.
How do you know? Is it planned out? If so, who are the planners?
>>
>>136292762
LARP or not they're dead or nearing it. I felt someone having the thinking about murder close to their proximity. Probably some fat kid is gonna get stabbed by their mom or something
>>
>>136292580
Or perhaps you're deluded, and need to spend time on activities outside your house. Like jogging for a beggining, you can do it solo. Try your best to make friends with other joggers.
I doubt you have friends, that's why I say this. I only have the best of intentions.
>>
>>136283722
Everything you have said is the same shit that's been posted on ots and every other conspiracy site for the past 10 years.
fuck off.
>>
>>136292686
>Science
https://books.google.com/books?hl=en&lr=&id=suqJdr2pPIsC&oi=fnd&pg=PA355&dq=Bose-Einstein+condensates&ots=t0c6E6X55R&sig=c5E5N4xQ0fH5NIBeUeIg6libjQc#v=onepage&q=Bose-Einstein%20condensates&f=false
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorenz_system#Lorenz_attractor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqRA7m1KEGQ
https://pursuit.unimelb.edu.au/articles/seeing-the-electricity-inside-graphene-for-the-first-time
http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2017/04/must-read-schumann-resonance-advanced-science-psychophysical-regulation-and-psi.html#more
>These ops or worth noting
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Fishbowl
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Highjump
>Another interesting book on antiquity
https://www.scribd.com/doc/132516018/The-Exact-Sciences-in-Antiquity
>People are easily manipulated
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_mindcon02.htm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a9qEwcZZqo
>Pay close attention to the symbols, New York rockefellar statue?
http://aetherforce.com/golden-chain-of-homer/
>Interesting reason why NASA uses this type of call system, hmm wonder why?
http://www.vedicsciences.net/articles/sanskrit-nasa.html?utm_source=feedly
>I have no idea why they leaked ayys star maps with linguistic AG/AI research but whatever
http://www.metatech.org/wp/aliens/drones-military-reverses-alien-technology/
>Bloodlines
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_brotherhoodsnake06.htm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wY4iZcs8pY&t=528s
>Fractals
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Rx35q-zJRk
>Kathara grid, entry level 12-dimensional reality and 15 dimensional time matrix, origins of the kaballa etc.
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/huntley/esp_huntley_3.htm
>Wonder what could be behind this ;)?
http://www.theeventchronicle.com/study/mysterious-sealed-door-ancient-padmanabhaswamy-temple/#
>Some archives
https://archive.org/details/ufo-files
https://archive.org/details/stargatefiles
>>
>>136292894
Frank is kill already so why

I have the sensation his mom will bake him cookies
>>
File: 372.jpg (32KB, 530x775px) Image search: [Google]
372.jpg
32KB, 530x775px
Hi 222-Blessings, Love and Light-and thanks. Who are the good guys? Who are the bad guys? So hard to tell these days with so many lies.
>>
>>136292925
Trust me I'm just enjoying the silence and semi-solitude while it lasts because there will be a time when "alone" won't even exist for me and others.
It might sound like I'm a basement dweller but I do it on purpose.
>>
>>136292103
Do dreams have any real implications or are they just thoughts?

I say this because only for the last 1.5 years All my dreams are in the same "universe" that have certain characteristics
>Dimly lit (Night or day just less light overall)
>wonky physics
>Grim atmosphere
>Some shadow creatures but not very aggressive just there...
>Low population
>Deserted places
No matter what the dream is about good dreams or bad dreams it's in the same "Universe"...
>>
>>136292963
222 what are your thoughts on The Law of One the RA work, I am a student but want to make sure it's not a psyop
>>
>>136293099
you sound like a faggot. Stop it.
>>
>>136283722
bullshit kike, flat earth is active CIAnigger disinfo and discredit

If there were any whiteman mods they would purge these AMA plebit kikethreads
>>
>>136292963
Is the Schumann Resonance spike just the beginning of the cosmic wave hitting?
>>
hey 222, i asked you in a thread a couple of weeks ago about the significance of the mandela effect. you said you would address it in a later post. would you be willing to indulge me?
>>
>>136293402
I'm just a NEET, and barely got into this stuff very recently. Where should I look into to see any big happenings upcoming? Watch here on pol or will the MSM show anything?
>>
me and 2 friends were eating mc donalds in a car last thursday (in middle of nowhere) and saw 3 green blueish lights that flew through the sky and disappeared to the clouds. this happened at 1:15 finnish time (-3h for GMT). lights were at west. weapons test? ufos?
>>
>>136292963
Uhm thanks for the pasta. Thought you had spoken about resources on memetics, applied speech theory and maybe cognitive psychologie. Never mind, go slide /x/ and take your followers with you ann.
>>
>>136293531
Could be just Aircraft lights e.g Planes, helicopters
>>
File: images (2).jpg (3KB, 108x102px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
3KB, 108x102px
Sagerino...
Frank,you're doing too much today
>>
>>136293402
It's significant, because white globalist aliens took over your memories and told you the jews are to blame for everything.

Rothschild meme is intergalactic forced mandela effect inverse.
>>
>>136293151
It's just the inevitable nuclear winter that will one day "(probably)" annihilate almost all life from our planet. The problem is that this could happen from no to 200 years in the future maybe more. Maybe you dream of a time when life has moved on and Earth became a natural wasteland instead of what happened to Mars?
Dreams can never be too accurate.
>>
An afterthought, are you familiar with René Guénon ?
Are we riding the tail end of the Kali Yuga with imminent disaster awaiting us ?
>>
>>136293622
literally no sound, and no ordinary plane flies that fast
>>
>>136284591
Nigga thats the plot to Westworld
>>
>>136293905
Jesus christ faggot shitskin. Go praise your books in a supermarket like the other flee beards
>>
File: 1470874948067.jpg (44KB, 682x518px) Image search: [Google]
1470874948067.jpg
44KB, 682x518px
>>136281128

>he doesn't have the will to stay in his vessel through death
>>
>>136292963
what's your favorite long cat image
>>
>>136293838
You w0t m8
>>
>>136294040
I don't even know what you are trying to say
>>
i love how this kid used a pepe image for his thread LOL

no mentions of somalia or antartica,larper confirmed
>>
>>136293099
Glory to the ALL. If I can be completely honest with you I am starting to wonder the same thing. At first I was concerned that all the Zeta Os were malevolent beings. However Remphan introduced me to one and we had a 3 hour TK conversation in about 3 seconds. In short there is a lot of infighting with them currently, and are in the process of healing the damage that the others have done. We also talked about the implementations of data allocation schemes of artificially grown M crystals. So my assertions that they were all abducting assholes has been completely undermined. For the most part he was very pleasant. Anyone that says that they speak words has clearly never met one.
>>136293838
You do know there is such thing as ID's right?
>>
>>136293379

Yes, it's not flat.

It's hollow.

Hole closes, planet dies.

Many such cases!
>>
>>136294026
>Set at the intersection of the near future and the reimagined past, explore a world in which every human appetite, no matter how noble or depraved, can be indulged without consequence.
What? How is any of that related?
>>
>>136293838
>I-i-it's not the Jews!

LARP detected
>>
>>136294209

They don't even have vocal chords.
>>
>>136294181
Do I really need to link to the GenID slide thread? Schu schu, you have a place on 8. Stay in your containment board.
>>
>>136293938
stealth planes or helicopters then or just experiment ones
>>
>>136294109

tacgnol vs longcat
>>
>>136294371
Open a book, baboon.
>>
>>136293531

electrostatic double layer plasma platform
>>
>>136294418
Not one written by a pedo demon praising lunatic or his followers. Even less one written by a bounole who converted for pussy.
>>
>>136294225
What are the orange orbs?
>>
>>136294207
Even if it's a LARPer is it really that bad? At least we're having fun and shit.
>>
>>136294545

Functionally: drones
>>
>>136280847
Are traps gay??
>>
>>136294525
congorican chimping out begone
>>
>>136294626
From? It was moving FAST parallel to the ground, then disappears.
>>
>>136289440
Humans were a fucking mistake
>>
>>136294558
Such larps belong to >>>/x/ and sister ann knows it, or how that faggot larper calls himself.
>>
>>136294775

Don't know.
>>
>>136294209
monday has to be dws arrest right?
>>
>>136294862
Do you ever stop >>136294862
chimping out you baboonic negrified ape ?
>>
>>136293402
Let us say you have a time-machine. You go backwards in time, causing space-time line ripples. What happens the the timeline that you were previously on? Mandela Effect is just one of the anti idiochronosyncronizational effects that can be described.
>>
>>136292963
I've come across the Montauk project stuff in relation to the Ong's Hat travel cult pamphlet (I went tracking as many of those books down as I could). Is there any validity in that stuff, or was it just some LARP bullshit by Joseph Matheny? It piqued my interest in any case. There was talk of pentagon-shaped rooms at Montauk in one of those books (The Montauk Files by K.B. Wells Jr), bizarrely-decorated rooms where psychedelic experimentation may have taken place, etc.

vid unrelated:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOj-USZaz4Q
>>
>>136295047
222 The Law of One - Ra council of Saturn ?
>>
>>136281235
>You all love happenings, so I will give you a tip on an upcoming event. No idea how long it will take to reach MSM, 2 days at the most. A huge domino will fall this Monday
Can you elaborate more on this (as much as you can)?
How do you know Monday?
Since it is a specific date/time, who is planning this?
>>
>>136294257
They literally have human androids that they come to in hazmat suits and use tools to fix them. Watch the trailer for the HBO show
>>
>>136295047
That's bullshit. There is no "forward" or "backward" in time. Time is happening in the past present and future at the same time the problem is that we don't perceive it right initially.
Time travel can't exist because time itself is an illusion of the brain.
>>
>>136294954
Yes, when the last muslims mutilated body is burnt, every information about your moon demon cleansed and your hooked nose brothers in the camps. Then its time for holidays
>>
>>136295227
oh look another non-happening
>>
File: 1471821768075.jpg (94KB, 775x719px) Image search: [Google]
1471821768075.jpg
94KB, 775x719px
>>136295127

>Montauk project

more like Marduk project
>>
>>136294450
small explanation?
>>
>>136284591

>Clones maybe?

I have the same feeling.
>>
>>136295047
does this symbol mean anything to you? was dreaming i was doing a ritual last night and that symbol stuck out.
>>
>>136295127
This is the only woman that I have known to have actually participated though some of the memories were implanted. They really fried that poor woman.

https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=hJltG0iR-dc
>>
>>136295410

It's an evolution of flight technology. It's been around for decades now, but they hide it like nothing else.
>>
When you say we have already lived on this earth before, do you mean that we live the same life over and over again with changes? Or do we live again in the future?
>>
>>136295611

>flight technology.

Well, propulsion.

It's a system of propulsion that does not function on combustion.
>>
>>136295253
>Watch the trailer for the HBO show
Just did
Crazy it looks the same only the Hazmats from my "awake during an induced sleep" state wore armbands(like nazi germany but no swastikas or anything) and they had box-like helmets. They only used tools that looked like the motion tracker from aliens to get readings and just make comments on the status of my body though the only one i can 100% correctly remember or could decode was "He hasn't clipped his toe nails in a while". Hey, I was in some OBE state afterall
>>
>>136280847
Alright Tyler, the jig is up! Agent 57 Reacts To Tyler MIB Parking Incident https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAx28BzrCV0 Original Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS-u0DWRHQg Original Audio: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1QN4noDXLMC I Mean Hey, I'm Just Parkin Here! I'm Just Parkin Tyler! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3OiewOcvxE I mean, I'm just sayin, I'm just parkin here.
>>
So we can never really be in the present, right. Because once our brain thinks were in the present its already the past. My head hurts.
>>
>>136280847
222 I AM READY FOR DISCLOSURE TODAY
>>136227817
Made that thread yesterday
>>
File: example_.jpg (12KB, 160x320px) Image search: [Google]
example_.jpg
12KB, 160x320px
>>136295694
like this only it was white and had a air tank or something mounted with straps.
>>
>>136295757

>So we can never really be in the present, right

The concept is known as "enlightenment"
>>
Can you answer this if you don't want it's okay!
>>136293151
>>
i heard there are a lot of ayys living here on earth amongst us. how can we tell who they are? is it true queen elizabeth is a reptile?
>>
>>136295611
>>136295657
thx, thought i was probed for sure due to time loss
>>
>>136280847
tell me about the alien diplomatic zone in NZ, and the 6 'rainbow' stars that mark its border.
What do you know about the 1999 contact made between earth and a non-physical alien species, and the subsequent arrival of the resonant light bridge anchor.
>>
>>136281181
>>136281181
Why are we even here? Why do we repeatedly incarnating on this planet in the first place?
>>
>>136280847

>brotherhood of the snake

stopped reading there. NIGGA IF THE BIG BAD GLOBALISTS CALLED THE BROTHER HOOD OF THE SNAKE THEN WE AIGHT THEY FAGGOTS
>>
>>136280847

Of all the fucking stupid threads posted on pol, these "mystic larper/insider" threads are by far the worst.

>something will happen at a future date (never does)
>unverifiable conspiracy/special knowledge/group membership
>fortune cookie advice and/or pretentious, vague assertions (look into this vague thing)

Will you people please stop bumping this shit? Larpers needs to be treated like grills - post tits or gtfo. Or in this case, post verifiable proof of special knowledge to prove you aren't a troll or a schizophrenic, or get out.

Otherwise sage.
>>
>>136295873
Oh, like that conscious thinking stuff? Ive done that with deep stomach breaths and it really calms me and lowers my heartrate. A VA psycologist taught me how to do it and they hooked me up to a machine that measures all my functions and i could watch it on a computer screen. Its pretty cool.
>>
>>136280847
So if I say carlos castenada, you say?
>>
>>136296288

Yes, mindful awareness is the key to being the moment.
>>
>>136295839
This, Disclosure now! There is only the now.
>>
File: 77.jpg (204KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
77.jpg
204KB, 900x900px
222 PLEASE LINK ME SOMETHING TO POST ON FB SO I CAN LOOK COOL WHEN SHIT GOES DOWN
>>
>>136295718
MIB?!?!? LMAOOO
>>136295839
I know, I saw. Ask me a question.
>>136296182
What if it does?
>>136296078
Reptoids love AUS so goodluck with that. The have a base in AUS and a hanger in NZ. Treaty? There are so many "Treaties" and agreements I honestly do not have time to keep track of them all.
>>
>>136281235
>I have seen talks about Project Blue Beam, and I can answer that. It has been the primary plan to stage the invasion that most of the tin-foils have been talking about the huge global false flag. Sadly I am here to tell you that Project Blue Beam was guised as being false but in actuality was in preperation for first contact with the Pleds/Annunaki. Since there scout craft anti grave lifts emit a cliche blue beam in the center.
Fuck off with this shit. There was a man who lived once who exposed all of who for who and what you are.
>>
>>136281235
>that last line
fuck yes
>>
>>136296040

>due to time loss

I've heard about that. I'll have to look into it more.
>>
>>136280847
What say you to this:
>>Jesus is here on 4chan
>>
File: 1496422673541.png (570KB, 720x875px) Image search: [Google]
1496422673541.png
570KB, 720x875px
Dear Frank,
You have a serious LARPDICTION. Clearly you are a raging homosexual NEET.

I am here with an intervention. Other Anons, will join this intervention? Reply to this post with a F to tell Frank his reign of LARPDOM is over.

Frank it has to stop. We are here to tell you that you have a serious LARPROBLEM
>>
>>136296600
WHAT ARE THE FLYING ORANGE ORBS?
>>
>>136296600
>What if it does?

You said something is happening in 2 days. Say what it is. No vague nostrodamous crap. Post some real shit or fuck off.
>>
>>136296445
How did you know I was reading his books?
>>136296524
You mean you haven't reposted the Nazca mummies yet?
>>
>>136296600
Comment on bitcoin/crypto?
>>
>>136296600
are we getting disclosure next week, and what can i tell my friend so he will believe its true. hes very similar to you 222 studying hermes but kinda normie i want to tell him something awsome. also thoth gave me these digits.
>>
File: muhbluebeam.jpg (21KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
muhbluebeam.jpg
21KB, 800x420px
>>136296795

The tech is real though, anon.
>>
>>136296152

More like brotherhood of raging benis amiright>
>>
>>136297000
Oh, I know about the tech, but it's about as alien as I am the fucking pope.
>>
>>136283906
>How do I into establishing a hive mind?

Create a cult, a social community, or a social network, and manage it.
>>
>>136297084

>but it's about as alien as I am the fucking pope.

Yeah, but that's how disinfo works.

Half truths clouded in hysterics.
>>
>>136284118
make believe and lesbians
>>
File: witnessed.gif (1MB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
witnessed.gif
1MB, 268x268px
>>136296999
>>136296999
>>136296999
THOTH WILLS IT.
SHUT.
IT.
DOWN.
>>
>>136296957
Because I am reading his books and most of what you said just reverberates what he/don juan/who ever tougth him teaches

Mind blowing shit tho, really activates the ol almond
>>
>>136296600
Do aliens exist within our current virabtional level? or are they just making short trips down to visit and get shot down by some asshat.
>>
>>136297269
>THOTH
You need to be very careful, anon.
>>
I think i had a visitation or something when i was like 12 or so. I started reading the encyclopedia almost front to back (no internet then) and studying politics and ive been wierd ever since. Crazy thing, sometime during that year the fbi ( what tgey said) came to my door and i was peeking around my mom to see them and they said they wre asking about a neighbor. Prob nothing. When i look back though they seem just like the mib
>>
File: IMG_20170629_123204_031.jpg (364KB, 1458x1458px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170629_123204_031.jpg
364KB, 1458x1458px
Peace be upon you brother. Keep up the good fight, the endless fight.
I have one question.
Why so little info on this crystal.
>>
>>136297464

I had a similar experience. I don't really have that much memory though. But I remember reading so much that 12 year olds don't usually have interests in (game theory, cryptography, probability, origins of linguistics, chaos theory, etc.)
>>
>>136280847
Fuck you larper. Stop manipulating people!
>>
>>136297334
Do not be sad because he chose to burn my eye.
>>
File: bruno-borges-home-statue.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
bruno-borges-home-statue.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>136280847
Bruno?
>>
>>136296600
You didn't reply to my thread after seeing it :(
Anyway just wanting a few more details on what to expect on this disclosure happening on Monday. Will it be a huge event? You see, on /pol/ i have gone through countless countdowns etc but nothing happens - ever. So should i be ready to be disappointed in what's to come?
>>
>>136297464

https://bethelkhem.wordpress.com/2012/02/04/who-was-aiwaz-the-strange-story-of-samuel-jacobs-and-aleister-crowley/

This is where secret societies went wrong: going bat shit crazy over things they didn't know what they were talking about.

Have fun.
>>
>>136296600
hmm. that's interesting. So you don't know anything about my species at all. Haven't heard of the light bridge. When we arrive en masse, your group of liars and cheats is going to regret the choices you made
>>
>>136297713
There is a big difference between playing the jester and playing the pied piper, anon. I hope for your sake you're not being used.
>>
>>136297781
WH Anon has come through several times
>>
>>136281235
I'm still skeptical of you because you accurately describe many aspects of the soul but don't sound like you have a firm grasp on what it really is. I'll redpill you on the soul if you answer some questions about your alien friends, specifically the blue light on their ships.
>>
>>136280847
what happens to a soul when someone commits suicide?
>>
>>136297667
Yes. That movie "the day after" came out, i think thats the name about a nuclear bomb going off and i was living outside that city and i was studying blast charts and effects. I made a map with the levels of damage. Lol
>>
>>136297713
holy shit are you a chick?
>>
File: tunnel.png (2MB, 2545x1049px) Image search: [Google]
tunnel.png
2MB, 2545x1049px
>>136297902

Judge me how you will.

No regrets.
>>
>>136284455
This.
222's posts seem filled with perversions, which is a sign of Satanic forces. I'll still give him a chance to prove himself.
>>
>>136297932
July 27
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7AijV6guHU&t=1446s
proof op is a role play fuck. but still not lying about what he is saying
>>
>>136295610
Nasty. Glad she got out alive and with a hopeful message that we can escape this stuff. Wonder if Camp Hero's supposed location on a ley line was important? I'm guessing so, if that's a resonant node on the planet or something like that, which those signals they were generating were interacting with.
>>
>>136297781
it 404'd. The event will be geo-political. However if someone takes note of it, it will all tie together right before first contact.
>>136297769
He literally just encoded what I am telling everyone right fucking now lmao
>>136297902
Which cross do you come from friendo?
>>136297924
The Jester is the wisest of the court. I do not believe you are who you are trying to portray.
>>
>>136296600
Do you know of any ETIs that resemble spiders?
>>
Is the Monday happening something good for humanity? Or something that will cause chaos?
>>
>>136298437
Mantids. Who would have thought that the galactic hippies were bugs.
>>
Hmm...hopefully this thread is still active and you're taking questions!

Have you read (the real) Anonymous5's KB threads? Would like your opinion on them and how accurate you would gauge them to be.
>http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/

Secondly, if 8.7.17 is true where would be the first place to look for when the News breaks out?

Lastly, a fun question: Let's say you attended the White House Press Briefing, livestreamed, everyone is watching...What would be three questions you would openly ask? Also, who would you want to attend this specific briefing?

Eh, I'm greedy, last one: A5 has alluded there are the Ones, the Greaters, and the Omegas. Do you know anything about these entities, and could you elaborate in whom they might be?
>>
>>136298419
What happened to Bruno? Will he return?
>>
>>136298419
>it will all tie together right before first contact.
Ok nice, so when will first contact occur roughly? Aug 21st?
>>
>>136298419
>The Jester is the wisest of the court. I do not believe you are who you are trying to portray.
I am no one but myself. The jester is the one person in the entire kingdom who is allowed to say whatever he wants and the king allows him to do so because a wise king knows the jester's criticism will help keep him honest and on the right path. His jokes and stories come from a place of love. The pied piper, however, did not lead the children out of the city with his songs and tales because of love.
>>
>>136298419
founding crew, last here 8000 years ago, waiting for the right call from earth to be able to act here (bound by free will, needed human native ambassador to extend invite).
Don't really have human names, not from manifest physical realms, although Subaru is in the general direction.
>>136298161
I'm not judging you. You know the price of failure.
>>
>>136298419
>wew lad I'm shitposting too much now

The Jester is an interesting role to me, because he can genuinely speak his mind with little-to-none repercussion...as long as you can humor the audience.
>>
File: 1485921251523[1].gif (84KB, 233x533px) Image search: [Google]
1485921251523[1].gif
84KB, 233x533px
>>136298807

I just want people to smile and wonder.
>>
>>136298718
That's when the total solar eclipse is occurring over the US
>>
>>136298419
I still want my question answered. What's important about the aliens' blue light?
>>
>>136298807
Basically this desu.

OP, would you consider making a /222G/ for when the Happening occurs?

Very few threads are interesting in this piss-ocean. I blame the shills and newfags mostly...
>>
File: 1484290294924.png (172KB, 380x308px) Image search: [Google]
1484290294924.png
172KB, 380x308px
>>136297246
its not even wednesday my dudes
>>
>>136298995
and when the 12th planet will be visible and the light bridge comes
>>
>>136281128

As above, below?
>>
>>136298603
Do these mantids you speak of have the ability to shapeshift and appear human?
>>
>>136298807
You know your stuff, I like you. Tell me something that I do not know anon. Impress me.
>>
>>136298855

>You know the price of failure.

I'm more afraid of success than I am of failure, anon.
>>
>>136299165
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7AijV6guHU&t=1446s

be impressed 11:11
>>
Well, newfag to all of this, but it is intriguing.

A few questions.

1. How come the shills food the board itself only if they do not want this to spread?

Its not like we do not know how to disrupt a thread and they can not be that stupid or uninformed if this information is against their aims/designs.

2. Considering some parallels, one probably about 70 years ago, at what iteration of this attempt are you, even if on how different scope?

3 The patterns in sexual subjects the 1:4 ratio repeats itself in both the whole rape statistics, how many wives a a man tends to have in polygamy depictions or in certain parts of the Islamic world, and the fact that quite a lot of bands have the four man/girl group that relly on the sex sells paradigm, is this a potentially stable arrangement for faster population growth and does it have downsides or benefits compared to the nuclear family model?
>>
>>136299149
No idea. Do not want to meet them.
>>136298855
Low effort bait.
>>
>>136298855
are you an ayyy?
>>
>>136299165
Would you kindly answer some of the questions I've put forward before the thread 404's?

It would be great to dive into the Deep Web personally to find the answers to the Greater Questions...if the Onion wasn't always compromised and I care deeply about the well being of my family too much to risk losing them. :/ It's a burden and blessing to be attracted in observing and understanding the Occult.
>>
>>136299467
debbie wasserman schultz will she be arrested soon?
>>
Does President Trump have insights on what is going to happen?
>>
>>136298603
>Archons
>Hippies
You're a disinformation agent aren't you?
>>
>>136299536
We all are anon
>>
>>136299467
Hello.
>>
>>136299165
Your cup is too full, anon.
>>
Will the DCEU end up good in the end?
>>
File: 1476925352801.jpg (89KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1476925352801.jpg
89KB, 480x480px
Considered using a discord channel to continue the dialogue for those who are curious to know more?
>>
>>136299467
here is what i i have done QHHT and talked to my higher self. we are not trapped in on earth it is some kind of hell. we are here to learn lessons and take them back to the source so to speak.

we all have had past lives the reason we do not remeber them is because we have had millions of of them and there is no point to it. also there is no such thing as time everything is happening at the same time. you choose to go left another version of you goes right there is 1000s of experiencing life on earth right now if it was just one it would take forever to learn everything and to evolve .

one of my past live i was a robot part of a collective on a ship. look into QHHT on youtube it has answers you seek
>>
>>136299393
I am dying that you posted something about the 4. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
>>136299635
You will be alright :)
>>136299919
Great idea. I will post link.
>>
Anyways, love you all anons.

Thanks for the thread OP, regardless of your intentions.
>>
>>136299680
i have warned him about whats coming the demonic fucks know trump is part of it everyone in power is. they know all about astrology but they just want power and play the evil power over man kind game. its pissing the aliens off a lot and they intervening a lot because they are to dark and stop people from progressing hence the golden age is coming very soon.

alot of shit is coming very soon next 9 years will be huge if you enjoy the dark you will stay on the low energy earth and keep playing that game

people who are tired of it will go the the new earth the golden age.
>>
I'll avoid cluttering the thread any further and simply compile my questions into this post. Would appreciate any answers you have to offer.

1) Have you read Anonymous5's KnowledgeBombs? What is your opinion of them? In particular, The Origins of Humans, The Femin Virus, and TheOnes,TheGreaters,TheOmegas are the most interesting for you to comment on.
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/

2) Could you make a Discord channel OR a /222general/ in order to continue dialogue with anyone who is interested in knowing more?

3) When the 8.7.17 happening occurs, where should we look to witness it?

4) What are three questions you would ask at a White House Press Briefing?

5) Thoughts on National Capitalism?
>pic related
>>
File: 1501624816254.gif (3MB, 523x523px) Image search: [Google]
1501624816254.gif
3MB, 523x523px
New thread?
>>
File: 1498629769216.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498629769216.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
>>136300274
My mans. Have another (you).
>>
>>136300541
Mods allowed the last few to go to 600 lol they loved 222
>>
bcfePtw
>>
222 is all of this pointless? Are we better of in a state of nature, like we were in the Garden of Eden. Why must we suffer through ego? What is the end goal?
>>
>>136299265
>I'm more afraid of success than I am of failure, anon.
well, that's one proven technique.
>>136299467
digits suggest otherwise. If you really _haven't_ heard of my species, then perhaps its time to go asking your superiors what they are afraid of.
>>136299536
i have no idea what an ayyy is. My job is to act as the anchor, providing a resonant point for establishment of the light bridge, prior to the arrival of the rest of the team. The 'fallen' races are of no particular interest
>>136299718
A liar, through and through
>>136300763
aasor ioh oiura maknr apbpwq;n
>>
>>136300763
>>136300541
There is the discord. Get in here.
>>
>>136300909
you are not a victim you choose to live this life to learn then your memory of all the pasted life you had are wiped. people have remember their lives. lots of videos of kids remembering them we are going back to nature everything not part of nature will vanish in a 12 hour time slot. try not to panic when it does
>>
>>136300763
Not sure if you had seen the first comment I left for you, but I guess I have one more question anyways. Do you think Kesha is honest in her song Praying?
>>
>>136301195
are you human?
>>
>>136301366
You will see a ton of celebs make an effort to correct their course. The beebs being the most notable recently.
>>
wtf is this kike shit
>>
>>136301206
new thread?
i don't use discord
>>
File: planetarygrid.gif (46KB, 288x287px) Image search: [Google]
planetarygrid.gif
46KB, 288x287px
>>136301195

>My job is to act as the anchor, providing a resonant point for establishment of the light bridge

Sorry I didn't do more to help, I got distracted.
>>
>>136301666
hello dark one :3 how is life?
>>
>>136301398
i'm riding a human body, so in as much as any human is a soul riding a meat puppet, yes.
The flesh independent part of me isn't from earth, though, and i've only had this body for about 16 years now.
>>136301666
absolutely.
>>136301774
That's ok, just being here does the job. Have you called on Henry? he's available as a comms relay if you need to check back in
Thread posts: 343
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.