[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Florida's Growing Boon Problem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: gunshine state.jpg (28KB, 398x360px) Image search: [Google]
gunshine state.jpg
28KB, 398x360px
ask a Florida bro what it's like to live 30mn away from this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9IDQRruDEY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bmyz8iYapJo

>The overall crime rate in Belle Glade is 107% higher than the national average.
>For every 100,000 people, there are 16.24 daily crimes that occur in Belle Glade.
>Belle Glade is safer than 3% of the cities in the United States.
>In Belle Glade you have a 1 in 17 chance of becoming a victim of any crime.
>The number of total year over year crimes in Belle Glade has decreased by 14%.

but of course you'll never hear about this hell hole in the (((media))) unless you live here and see it for yourself
>>
broward country resident here, i feel your pain. i go to work in a ghetto neigbhorhood and the drive to and from home is always a little scary. i don't fear getting robbed or beat up or anything becuase im not in a very high crime area but black people drive like maniacs in the ghetto. and there are always fights at walmart. not fun
>>
>>136280443
Growing up, my friend's dad was a fire chief for PBFR. At one point, he oversaw Belle Glade/Pahokee. He used to tell us crazy stories about the niggers that run wild out there. He said that there's flat out open gun battles in the streets, wild west style.
Also, isn't BG the AIDS capital of the country? Or is that Riviera Beach?
>>
>>136280662
I'm glad my parents moved me out of Broward when I was a kid but living in Palm Beach County isn't that much of a step up. Also I go to college in Tampa and have to drive through the Glades on SR.7 every time I want to go home for holidays and I swear it's like driving through Haiti.
>>
>>136281045
Belle Glades was the AIDS capital of the country in the 80s but I believe now it's Miami-Dade -- fuckin Liberty City and Little Haiti.....now that's hell
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.