[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The very sensitive United Kingdom

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3659.gif (37KB, 219x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3659.gif
37KB, 219x300px
Is there another more triggered group of cucks then the United Kingdomians?

>head to authentic British pub for lunch and a few drinks with friend
>good music, having a nice time
>decide to buy a round
>"yeah we'll take a round of car bombs"
>record scratch
>can't order that here you mincer, we'd appreciate it if you pay your tab and leave
>*shrug* go to next bar

Find out later that mincer means:

"A bloke that likes nothing more than working a full day, having a glass of wine and going home to sit on a big cock"

First off, I don't drink wine and secondly, fuck this sensitive bitch. It's a drink not a command. How do people live like this??
>>
Pubs are for drinking beer in, not gay college-age American cocktails, you homo.
>>
>>136279160
Where were you in England? Order a cocktail in a pub outside of London you look like a faggot, further north you go worse it gets I'm pretty sure in Newcastle you would be considered a faggot for asking for gin and tonic
>>
You're lucky the local inbreds didn't beat you to death then bum you just for a laugh

Welcome to the UK shitbag
>>
File: veqgfvqw.png (588KB, 629x672px) Image search: [Google]
veqgfvqw.png
588KB, 629x672px
>>136279160
>authentic british pub
>music
not authentic desu, also why can't americans handle banter?
>>
>>136279410
>authentic British pub

yeah I doubt it's authenticity if OP needs to remind us of it
>>
>>136279160
Srsly tho why do Americans have the gayest drinks?
>>
>>136279160
No it sucks, I'm moving to burger land now Trumps made it easier for English speakers
>>
>>136279410
>>136279160
The outside world seems to think the UK values pubs far more than they do. Most people go to pubs after work on a friday and drink shitty lager.

The younger generations in the UK are as degenerate as the rest of the world and maybe go to pubs for a drink before going clubbing.
>>
>>136279160
This story seems fabricated.
Saged, faggot.
>>
>>136279976
this is sadness, but true, more true for the city scum
>>
>>136279976
I guess wetherspoons monopoly has killed the "local" feel of a lot of them and off goes the loyalty but I'd still think they are pretty held on to in some parts
>>
>>136279160
>"A bloke that likes nothing more than working a full day, having a glass of wine and going home to sit on a big cock"

It's pretty much only one of those 3, mate. Anyway what's up, can't handle real drink? You sound like a chutney ferret...
>>
>>136279160
can't post that here you mincer, we'd appreciate it if you took your fabricated tales and left
>>
>>136280340

Just wanted to try something I read about on 9gag. Learned my lesson and next time I visit I'll stick to Luke warm ale and depression like the rest of you cucks.
>>
>>136280338
Chain pubs are the fucking mcdonalds of the drinking world. I hate them with a passion
>>
>>136280479
That's the spirit!
>>
>>136279160
Old pasta m8
>>
>>136280532
Agreed. I find everything offensive about them. The food is fucking mindblowingly shit, knew someone who worked at Yates told me a lot of horror stories about their hygiene standards there
>>
>>136279691
It's a gay name but a good drink. Pour a Guinness, double shot of half Whiskey and half Irish cream. Drop double shot glass into Guinness and chug.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.