[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Parents explain how to deal with the police

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 12333333.jpg (8KB, 289x175px) Image search: [Google]
12333333.jpg
8KB, 289x175px
Just hoping we can bomb this video into oblivion by disliking it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coryt8IZ-DE
>>
0:45 to 0:50 is all you need to see. Fucking propoganda to the highest magnitude
>>
>dislike a vid where parents teach their kids to not act like niggers around the police

Sometimes I don't get you /pol/
>>
>>136277745
Youtube isn't going to let that happen anymore my man. You can dislike all you want, that video is getting "millions" of views and "high" approval ratings.
>>
File: 1496075022342.jpg (70KB, 720x838px) Image search: [Google]
1496075022342.jpg
70KB, 720x838px
It's already been explained to them in terms that they can understand.

Blacks insist on continuously sowing the seeds of their own destruction in some sick shit self-fulfilling prophecy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEvMc-K8XHY
>>
>>136279873
Youtube has gone full big brother. The "glory days" of internet free speech are over. They're shutting this shit down.
>>
>>136279873
Yeah it's a wrap. Shits going to get really fucked. Can't wait to see what 2020 brings....
>>
>>136279583
It's because the video is implying that the only reason blacks get targeted/killed by police is racism. To the untrained eye it looks like these black parents are teaching their kids something, but in fact they are just teaching them that police are going to fuck with them for no reason.

I would be much more impressed if they were telling their kids, to not do drugs or participate in nigger behavior.
>>
>>136280597
Wtf, you realize you are asking niggers to "act white" and involve themselves in "white supremacy" by encouraging following laws, not dealing drugs, not involving in criminal behaviour, and going to fucking school?

Seriously, they consider the above literally acting white.

Gangster culture needs to go, it has no place in America.

Cops + gangster culture don't mix. These niggers will literally never realize that, democrats will keep telling them that people like trump are trying to kill them or ship them back off.
>>
>>136277745
What is this shit?

>Starts out by forcing the kid to recite some bullshit line
This is some inherited-holohoax-trauma-shit. Pure indoctrination, he's just working her into a state of feeling oppressed for no reason.

>Why would a police officer assume that you did something bad?
>>[Sobs] Maybe because of my skin colour?
Oh fuck off. Maybe it's because you're walking next to some "rap artist", and are showing your middle finger while shout "Fuck da police nigga".
>>
>>136279583

Kill

Yourself.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.