[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Brum/ Tolkien Edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: TOLKIEN.jpg (487KB, 1440x2048px) Image search: [Google]
TOLKIEN.jpg
487KB, 1440x2048px
Report in all Brummies because fuck /brit/'s London bias, come discuss the future of the UK's second biggest multicultural city .

>What you feeling about the council?
>How's Uni?
>You from the Blackcountry?

Brummie thread tunes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s7_WbiR79E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flt1I1U74h4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vd1zxHJkco
>>
File: blackcountryed.png (336KB, 1198x718px) Image search: [Google]
blackcountryed.png
336KB, 1198x718px
>>136276854
>>
File: Lost heritage.jpg-large.jpg (225KB, 709x1494px) Image search: [Google]
Lost heritage.jpg-large.jpg
225KB, 709x1494px
First for lost heritage
>>
As we enter week 7 of the Birmingham Bin strike, tensions appear to deescalate as the 2 parties look to be getting back around the table. Most of Birmingham doesn't resemble a skip, but large areas of Sparkhill, Balsall Heath, and Aston now resemble Pakistan and not just because of the inhabitants either, with rubbish bags littered everywhere for a number of weeks now, and shia/sunni's blaming each other for dumping rubbish in the others' area
>>
>>136277869
The old library was shit
>>
>>136278656
I always thought it was shit, but when I first saw what it replaced I was pissed.
It had one of those
>Funded by (((EU))) shekels
signs inside, as if the empty, soulless concrete mess was something to be proud of.
>>
>>136279493
>Funded by (((EU))) shekels
Well how else is it going to be upgraded? The city can't pay for it, the county can't pay for it.

What do you think of the library currently there?
>>
>>136276854
>Not having this in the OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqsEHRfsp4k
Feel sorry for all the scum in the rest of the country that had to watch it
>>
>>136280415
If it was actually needed and not just a means of helping to kill the cities' heritage, the council.
>What do you think of the library currently there?
Fucking autism. Loads of somalian roadmans that think because they're inside the Libary then they must be clever, not to mention it's fucking ugly.

Do you know what's being built where the Libary used to be?
>>
>>136280561
I'd add it to another thread but seems not enough Birm's around

>>136280780
>just a means of helping to kill the cities' heritage,
I think it's become a a nice addition to the city ngl.

>Do you know what's being built where the Libary used to be?
Nah, it's just going to be rubble for the next 2 decades while the council takes a finger out their ass.

You ever had to walk from Duddeston Station to BCU? Fuck that noise
>>
>>136281155
>I think it's become a a nice addition to the city ngl.
I was talking about the old one. The new one was completely internally funded.
>Nah, it's just going to be rubble for the next 2 decades while the council takes a finger out their ass.
No, there's definitely something going up now.
>You ever had to walk from Duddeston Station to BCU? Fuck that noise
I don't do those ends fampai
>>
>>136281375
>I was talking about the old one. The new one was completely internally funded.
Oh, sorry m9. I agree with ya there
>No, there's definitely something going up now.
Might be something to link the new Paradise walkway thing.
>I don't do those ends fampai
Ah shit, what part are you? I'm up north in Sutton .
Good luck if you're in Hansworth
>>
File: brum.png (2MB, 1034x658px) Image search: [Google]
brum.png
2MB, 1034x658px
>>
>>136282240
I find this image really offensive, please delete.

The city's not that riddled THAT bad. Bit of an exaggeration there.
>>
>>136282365
iirc that image was made as satire when that fella on Fox News said Birmingham was now a no-go zone for non-Muslims.
In less than a century it won't be satire anymore.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.