[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /pol/ think of right-wing vidya developers?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: shitposters.png (221KB, 1761x858px) Image search: [Google]
shitposters.png
221KB, 1761x858px
What does /pol/ think of right-wing vidya developers?
>>
These lunatics have been hounding Blakemore for fucking years and years, probably over a decade or more by this point.

What exactly did he do to piss them off so much?
>>
>>136276647
>I’ve always had a deep personal conviction that point of a liberal education is to indoctrinate people into the korrect attitudes to hold about minorities – and then to give them the financial means to live as far the hell away as possible upon graduation.
>There’s nothing more morally offensive to me than the notion of whites trying to live somewhere that isn’t knee deep in discarded crack pipes, malt liquor cans and spent condoms. It’s that kind of elitism and undeserved privilege that heroes like Noel Ignatius is fighting against by making wise use of his own undeserved academic title and phoney elitist credentials.
>I for one to forward to a day when all the races will be evenly interbred into a nice even tan and then processed for use as a food source like soylent green to feed the starving third world hordes.
>I don’t think any of us want to go back to the unmitigated horror of American towns like Pleasantville, intact nuclear families, safe communities, clean streets, absymally low crime, zero unemployment and even worse, the ability to speak in complete sentences. I’d hate to think about a world where we’d watch more than fifteen minutes of popular culture without somebody grabbing their testicles and squealing about busting a cap.
>I for one thank god we don’t live in that 1950’s saccharine hellhole any longer. Now, if you’ll forgive me, I have to dive behind the couch while somebody does a driveby in my neighborhood. Knowwhayimsayinhomes?
He told the truth.
>>
Imbecilic and makes us look bad. Games and media should be as free from a political agenda as possible, that was the entire reason GamerGate took off like it did. We don't want anyone shoving their stupid McDogma or barely understood ideologies in our faces. That said, I believe in total freedom of expression in the creation of art, so I'm not saying they should be stopped or banned or restricted from making some stupid politically charged game about whatever they want, I just think it won't be a good game and it will be the exact thing I've been trying to get away from since SJWs started bitching about non existent issues in game development, like they did for comics and movies.

Anyone who uses the term "white power", I'm immediately sceptical of and everyone on this board knows why, or at least you should. Retarded motherfuckers like David Duke joined the KKK and Tommy Robinson joined the EDL which painted them as unhinged extremists and Neo-Nazis permanently, to this day they're not taken seriously by anyone and associating with them is like admitting you have AIDS. We don't need the bad publicity.
>>
>>136276261
I want a Holocaust game
>>
File: church.gif (999KB, 250x163px) Image search: [Google]
church.gif
999KB, 250x163px
>>136276261
UHH UHH UHH
BUT THE NIGGERS WOULD MAKE A
OOGA
BOOGA
KILL WHITE MAN GAME AND NOBODY WOULD GIVE A SHIT
JUST LIKE NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOTU ANY OF THIS CRAP
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.