[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Potato nigger here, just been offered a job in London. Ideally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

Potato nigger here, just been offered a job in London. Ideally I'd like to avoid the shitskins as much as possible.

What areas are safe? Where are their ghettos? Or am I doomed to be Rigby'd?
>>
>>136275403
Stay away from bridges and cafes. If you see a lorry take cover. Arm yourself with a plastic spoon.
>>
>>136275403
just look at a map of housing prices to find where it is safer, also if shit goes down its probably going to be at peak times in one of the bigger tube/train stations so get a drink after work with some mates for an hour or two and youll probably be fine, i was there after the paris slaughter and it was audibly clentched assholes at cannon street during peak hours for a week just waiting for the inevitable
>>
>Ideally I'd like to avoid the shitskins as much as possible

Have you actually been there? the place is fucking infested with the cunts, a lot of places the favourite pastime is spot the white face.
>>
File: loanhead.png (744KB, 672x700px) Image search: [Google]
loanhead.png
744KB, 672x700px
>>136275403

Unless you're earning around 60k+ you do realise you'd probably have a better life and be able to save, working in any other city in the country, even with less pay, right?

Pic related is what the price of a one bedroom London flat buys you six miles from the centre of Edinburgh.

London is only acceptable if you're rich because you need to be rich to insulate yourself from all the daft shit - the crowded trains, the flatsharing, the smog etc.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.