[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How fucked is my sister's family?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Dallas.jpg (104KB, 737x365px) Image search: [Google]
Dallas.jpg
104KB, 737x365px
> be my sister
> happily married
> 3 beautiful white children
> oldest is 7
> live in a town that's been >95% white as far as the eye can see your whole life
> suddenly decide to move to (((DALLAS, TX)))
> "it's much more affordable"
> HmmIWonderWhyItsMuchMoreAffordable.jpg

How rude of an awakening is she in for?
>>
You wouldn't know, but sometimes you move to a city because the father can find better work there. There are wealthy white suburban areas of Dallas. She's fine.
>>
I also forgot to mention:
> super low crime town
> community oriented

>>136273376
She's moving there because it's "more affordable". I don't think she's going to one of the overwhelmingly white, low crime areas...
>>
>>136275087
Ask her where then
"More affordable" generally applies to all Texas land if you're coming from out of state. We also have statewide castle doctrine so I wouldn't sweat it.
>>
I'm in DFW from what I can tell she'll be ok if she's rich. They can afford somewhere nice.

She'll never see crime and her kids won't get jumped at school.
>>
>>136272681
>>136275087
How many kids do you have, OP? Are you just trying to live vicariously through your sister because you're incapable of having white children of your own?
>>
Dallas is a pretty nice town desu. She'll probably be happy there.
>>
>>136272681
uh those numbers are dallas, the city. they're probably moving to a DFW suburb.
>>
>>136275087
so, mckinney? wylie? rockwall? grapevine? lewisville?
>>
>>136275560
Poor. Only her husband works, he will be making $17/hr there.

>>136275907
Not doxxing my sister wtf . It's a small town in the upper left quadrant of the US.
>>
File: 1491509021150.jpg (63KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1491509021150.jpg
63KB, 540x540px
>>136276040
So you don't have any white kids, got it
>mfw OP is living vicariously through his sister and her bull because he can't breed
>>
>>136276040
i don't think it's "doxxing" someone to state which city they're moving to that's near dallas, or is dallas. each of them is like 50,000 people or more and hundreds if not thousands move here, to each of them, every single day.

we earn almost as much as any SF or NYC inhabitant across most industries, we pay no state income tax, we pay less for gas, we pay less for most (not all) food products, we pay less for land just about everywhere (lol not grapevine) and the taxes we DO pay are local and the bulk of them go to the independent school district, so her kids can actually benefit from them.
>>
>>136276366
Sorry I meant the town she's moving from.

Moving TO 75150, dad will work in 75213 for $18/hr with 4 years experience.
>>
>>136272681
You better hope she's moving to a suburb, but I wouldn't count on it since the suburbs here are really not very affordable. Look at that one online crime map to get a better picture of where not to go, but generally the worst areas are the most affordable to live in. Suburbs cost like 800 for the worst 1 bedroom apartments but you can get one near good old Oak Cliff for like 400, the difference is whether or not you want to always carry a gun and live in constant fear. The crime in Dallas is only """low""" because:
>the niggers there never got into rapping, instead focusing on becoming slightly better criminals and not getting caught
>many many crimes go unreported
>many statistics are for the entire metroplex, which averages out the shithole of Dallas with its relatively safe suburbs

t. I used to live in this hellhole, stay far away
>>
>>136272681
What do they do for a living?
>>
>>136273376
>There are wealthy white suburban areas of Dallas. She's fine.
The wealthy white areas are the most expensive the cheapest are around the negros and mexicians.
>>
Those statistics are for the actual city of Dallas you mong. Dallas has tons of mostly white suburbs with jobs all over the place. The only people I know personally that ever go into Dallas proper are lawyers because they have a hard-on for skyscrapers.
>>
>>136276696
75150 is Mesquite. I grew up there. Lots of niggers and spics now. Mostly safe though. Your concerns are probably justified.
>>
>>136272681

My idyllic white hometown is being overrun by rich Jews inflating the housing market and chronically unemployed numale "outdoorsy types" sucking up what little affordable housing there is left.

I'll probably be forced to move to a city soon
>>
>>136275087
I also forgot to mention:
> super low crime town
> community oriented

What town is that? I wanna go.
>>
>>136279498
Small town near a big town, a city, and a major city. The "area" it's in is largely retirement or professional, military, and ocean-related jobs.

However, the year I graduated the military started shipping families from super-high black population areas. When I went to school there were 2 black families. They are a significant portion of the population now.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.