[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOOGLE BTFO /ourguys/ AT GOOGLE HQ

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: cuckgetsbtfobythiel.jpg (34KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
cuckgetsbtfobythiel.jpg
34KB, 400x300px
http://archive.is/Mc2Xf

>Motherboard has not viewed the full document, but a screenshot we reviewed shows it's titled "Google's Ideological Echo Chamber." Descriptions of its contents were tweeted publicly by Google employees, and it was described in detail to me by a Google employee, who requested anonymity because of the company's notoriously strict confidentiality agreement. (A lawsuit against the company was filed in a San Francisco court last year over the company's "spying program" to prevent leaks.)

pic semi-related
>>
File: ourvirtualguy.png (163KB, 532x417px) Image search: [Google]
ourvirtualguy.png
163KB, 532x417px
>>136267404
Bumping with good feels from Palmer Luckey
>>
>>136267404

From the "no shit" files.

They reviewed our government media companies and found the greens were the second biggest party. They're a fringe of the left in reality. SD has zero representation and was about 12% of the population then, and is about 20% or more now.

They kvetched a lot about these studies because they were real and impartial ones they couldn't discredit, so they just ignored them instead. This is an organization that takes pains to say it needs to represent the people it serves, and therefore needs more women and blacks.

But somehow simultaneously it doesn't need to reflect the multitude of opinion in the country accurately. Not even a token SD representative. Not even token parity between left and right blocks.

If a state owned company can act like this without consequence, why the fuck can't a private company that makes money hand over fist have an ideological skewing? The US doesn't even pretend to have legislation to prevent this.
>>
>>136267404
anyone has seen the manifesto?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.