[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Making a real difference

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1499029308114.png (477KB, 646x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499029308114.png
477KB, 646x500px
Do you regularly write to your elected repesentatives? Good.

But do you know what is even better and more effective? Writing to people who put ideas into representatives heads! That means: their bureaucratic staff and best of all... academics.

Communicating directly to high-ranking academics is the best and most long-lasting method of influencing society. If you find finding out who of those to persuade too difficult (it is, they are quite cloistered), then simply keep an eye on media. Media invites their own celeb "intellectuals". You can't get media machine to suddenly invite right-wing thinkers, but you can plausibly hammer in seed of thought into one of their celeb academics plausibly overnight. This then flows to media.

Even if not, you can criticize the shit out of them simply by pointing out where they factually are incorrect. Let them know that they are being watched and that will put an end to most blatant agenda pushing.

I can safely assert that infulencing so-called journalists is completely fruitless simply because they are networked in such way that the only audience they have to please to stay employed are other journalists.
>>
>That means: their bureaucratic staff and best of all... academics
This just inflates society's irrational idea that academics are in fact "smart."
If they can't think of the idea I send them they are not smart people and shouldn't be the "go to" for our representatives.
We need a letter writing campaign to remind our representatives that "academics" are easy to fool because of the information bubbles they create for themselves.
Smart people do not place themselves inside information bubbles willingly.
This might explain the sorry state of the world: relying on morons with degrees.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.