[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw you realize god exists

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1501953310655.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
1501953310655.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>yfw you realize god exists
>>
File: NjeQLFY.jpg (19KB, 460x652px) Image search: [Google]
NjeQLFY.jpg
19KB, 460x652px
I wouldn't call it God in public, if even to yourself. The term creates alot of obfuscation due to the fact that alot of people tie it mentally to the concept of a bearded man in the sky. It's really the Knowledge that there is an underlying generative principle, a creative force at the root of all things. From this force or energy, intelligence itself has sprung forth so it must in and of itself contain said intelligence, encapsulating it. Therefore it must be infinitely greater than all wordly intelligence. You could see it as all intelligence starting at a 1-bit resolution representation of it, growing to ever greater resolutions, more clearly defining this infinite intelligence. Yet it can never be actually be put into words or encapsulated by wordly intelligence as it is outside the realm of space, time or even something as abstract as concepts.

Did you recently come to the conclusion that this force does indeed exist?
>>
>>136265735
UUuuUuUuUuuuuuuuuUuuuuUUuuuuuHhhhhhhhhhh
Du fuq?
>>
>>136266000

What did you not understand?
>>
>>136264902
man what a fucking throwback to the older days of /pol/
>>
File: 1499465578735.jpg (82KB, 783x590px) Image search: [Google]
1499465578735.jpg
82KB, 783x590px
>tfw you realise he doesn't care about hummanity
>>
>>136264902
Which one?
>>
>>136266571
the king of gods.
>>
File: 1500768814950.gif (71KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1500768814950.gif
71KB, 500x380px
>>136264902
>>
>>136265735
>there is an underlying generative principle, a creative force at the root of all things.
Maybe. At best we can make the observation that things seem to be getting more complex over time. You could probably say that there's some push/pull towards greater complexity.

>From this force or energy, intelligence itself has sprung forth so it must in and of itself contain said intelligence, encapsulating it
I don't see how this idea of encapsulation follows from the previous observation. Intelligence can be seen as an emergent phenomenon resulting from the complexification of our universe.

>Therefore it must be infinitely greater than all wordly intelligence.
You lost me here...
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.