[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RUSSIAN MONEY > TURKEY > FLYNN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: winwin.jpg (236KB, 620x427px) Image search: [Google]
winwin.jpg
236KB, 620x427px
What about it?
It would make perfect sense if that was the way of the Russian money to the Trump team (besides other deals) - via Turkey.

I wrote about this when Turkey downed a jet back then:
I am careful with conspiracies but it could have been used to deter from a new emerging axis Russia-Turkey.
Just look at them now, I was right.

This is a copy paste from an old thread:
What does Turkey get for it?
- By leaving the EU the turkish lira will be devaluated getting closer to the ruble, helping with debt burden
- Tourists: While tourism from Europe is pretty much non-existant Russians are keen to spending holidays even if bombs are dropping, especially of turkish lira is close to the ruble, Turkey will become Russia's new Adria
- Turkey will still get the money from the Immigrant deal with Europe
- Russia will have a dependency on Turkey because they need someone to distribute their oil / gas

What does Russia get for it?
- Turkey distributing oil from Crimea
- Turkish dependency from Russia
- Turkey weakening the EU / keeping EU in check
- Image of Russians gets better when Turk focus their hate towards EU
- Turkey will take care of any 'muslim problems' by either taking in muslims or by Russia not having to take in muslims or even sending them to Turkey some day

PROLEVEL:
Watch the press conference with Erdogan and Trump the same day Erdogan's goons beat up murricans on their own soil.
Trump behaves like a devote bitch, he didn't act like that when he visited us in the EU.
He doesn't talk tough on Putin either, same as Erdogan.

Think about it.
>>
>>136264080
>DAT THICCNESS

Copy paste from the old thread:
Turkey-Russia relations have fully recovered:
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-russia-turkey-putin-idUSKBN17Z1O8

Russia and Turkey want deeper strategic partnership / removing economic restrictions / questions relating to the TurkStream and Akkuyu energy projects:
http://www.nydailynews.com/newswires/news/world/putin-erdogan-deeper-strategic-partnership-kremlin-article-1.3200740

Don't blame me for those lazy sauces, just keep what I said in mind and do your own research, it is pretty obvious.
Furthermore look at the relations of Turkey and the Trump administration to potentially learn more about the relations of Trump and Putin.
Protip: last Erdogan visit, Flynn
>>
Im fine with siding russia and china for digging grave of eu. These two faced bastards will pay
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.