[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hitler's arguments/speeches/writings against Judaism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: adolf-hitler-young.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
adolf-hitler-young.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
Did Hitler specifically call out Jews for promoting race-mixing, Marxist propaganda, controlling the media, and diabolical hostility for whites & Wester civ., or did he mostly stick to chastizing them for being corrupt bankers ruining Germany's economy & starting WW1?

I've watched & read a lot about Hitler but this is never mentioned. Also, any happy merchant memes are greatly appreciated. They brighten my day, always make me smile, and never get old.
>>
>>136260709

I can't say either. I just like the thread so I'm bumping it because I'm interested.
Sorry for shitty comment.
>>
>>136260709
>did he mostly stick to chastizing them for being corrupt bankers ruining Germany's economy & starting WW1

Starts this way but eventually turns to the later.
I think.
>>
>>136260709

Yes

Nazi Germany produced a film covering all this

its on (((Youtube)))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DOI3FqCZJE
>>
File: meinkampf.jpg (84KB, 831x1080px) Image search: [Google]
meinkampf.jpg
84KB, 831x1080px
Read Vol 1 of Mein Kampf. He goes extensively into the Jews and how they corrupt the Aryan race. All the things you mentioned are in there.

99 cents on Amazon for the eBook..

My issue with his beliefs on the Jews is that he attributes them to their permanent genetic disposition. To Hitler, the Jews were Non-Whites incapable of creativity, whose survival instinct is to openly and secretly aligned to destroy the Aryan race in order to conquer the world.

This part of the propaganda everyone hears is true. It's a shame because his views on Nationalism and why he hated Marxism is remarkable and based off of both experience and research. His proof for the Jewish demon seed is "come on it's obvious, look around".
>>
>>136261319
This is great. Thanks.
>>
Currently in ch 12 and i havent seen it. Jews in the paper and in politics causing boycotts and revolutions is all ive seen.
>>
File: 4 horsemen1.jpg (57KB, 559x576px) Image search: [Google]
4 horsemen1.jpg
57KB, 559x576px
>>136260709

((Them))

Virtually everything you see, hear, or read about "Hitler" (Real Name Shekel-Grubber) is Jewish Propaganda...

The BQMTJ wrote that shit...
>>
>>136262178

Thank you. It just occured to me that the reason the mainstream Hitler documentaries never go into details about specifically why Hitler hated Jews is because viewers would start to notice their tactics all over the place.

Even the most dedicated (((Alt-Right)))) vloggers like PJW will call it Cultural Marxism but never specifically point out the Jewish connection. Or they'll mention Soros 100 times but never point out he's Jewish or how many other billionaire globalist Jews there are corrupting everything and implementing Communism.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.