[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Rape culture"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4761818/Security-footage-nightclub-clear-USC-student-rape.html

This bitch.

Whats up with false rape allegations culture?

Makes me sick
>>
Alleged she was penetrated with a foreign object

Because she sees men as objects
>>
>>136260006
http://archive.is/dNPsB
>>
>be a male college student
>know very well that you are in this political climate
>go out and get drunk with sluts in hopes of getting your dick wet anyway

He deserved everything that happened to him. You want to encourage women to be degenerate, you put up with the consequences.
>>
File: putinScuba.jpg (130KB, 962x641px) Image search: [Google]
putinScuba.jpg
130KB, 962x641px
The real bullshit here, and with these false accusations in general, is that her anonimity is protected.

She should be doxed ASAP.

We all know about him and he will forever be required to defend against this...but her???

Disgusting.
>>
Things women lie about: what they ate for lunch

Things women don't lie about: rape
>>
>censoring the "sexual gesture" in the video

kek
>>
>>136261333
Well, we have footage of her now. /pol/acks found Clanton behind a mask.
>>
>>136260156
He looks foreign to me.
>>
Last line in the article though.

The kid may still be expelled
>>
>>136260006

Listen and believe rapes are a powerful tool of oppression Because if every man is a criminal

They can never have power.

This is what blacks talk about when they talk about institutionalize discrimination. The KKK used this listen and believe rapes to destroy black men.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.