[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SJW Lynch Mob Targets Accused Journalist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: yudt1.png (68KB, 619x506px) Image search: [Google]
yudt1.png
68KB, 619x506px
Journalist ACCUSED of harassing women, and then all of the sudden every tumblr and Neogaf warrior in sight starts attacking the guy.

Just another day in the liberal world.
>>
>>136257693
why did you bring this here
>>
>>136257693

Boy, I sure am glad helpful anons like OP post screenshots of petty drama on Twitter on 4chan, if it weren't for them, I might not see the petty drama that I am specifically trying to avoid by not having a Twitter account. Good job, OP, you're doing God's work!
>>
>>136257767
where else would it be
>>
>>136257693
Who cares? /pol/ does the same thing.
>>
>>136257693
>quit asking for receipts
Who the fuck is paying these leftist subhumans to shill their garbage ideology and witch hunt random people?
>>
The "SJW" in your screen cap works for polygon too. He's not some rando
>>
>>136259205
The difference is that they uphold themselves as paragons of virtue and justice, whereas we're an online Mongolian horse-rearing BBS that celebrates the holocaust and wants Hitler to rise from the dead to try again. Should you really want to be on the same level as us?
>>
>>136257693
can't we use these useful idiots to cause the left to eat itself even faster?
>>
>>136257693
I really appreciate all the context you provided, OP.
>>
File: redditsubhuman.jpg (7KB, 187x250px) Image search: [Google]
redditsubhuman.jpg
7KB, 187x250px
>>136257693
So ? keep that shit on KiA, redditor.
Here on /pol/ we only accept quality threads.You have to go back.
>>
Just don't log onto twitter?
>>
File: IMG_9946.png (121KB, 1548x1468px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9946.png
121KB, 1548x1468px
>>136259705
>>136259705
>The difference is that they uphold themselves as paragons of virtue and justice
That's the wrong argument (but you're close) because /pol/ thinks of itself in the same light.

The correct argument, is that those people do it to get attention because they represent themselves with a name/username so they can justify their virtue signaling to other people.

Seeking justice anonymously only gives self gratification, which is ultimately more healthy than constantly seeking approval from other people.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.