[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to (((nu)))-/pol/, goyim.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: slavnigger.jpg (50KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
slavnigger.jpg
50KB, 1024x768px
Reminder we are:

>pro Israel
>pro Jews
>pro Putin (based)
>pro Russia
>pro LGBTQ
>pro black (based)
>pro e-celebs

If you can't follow these basic principles, GTFO!!!
>>
You forgot our best goy Trump!
>>
>slavs
>white
>>
>>136256073
Russians truly are blue eye and blonde hair Aryans, picture is proof
>>
>>136256073
>pro LGBTQ
>pro Israel
>pro Jews
>pro black (based)

woo what time line did i wake up in? hillary didnt win did she?!?!? they said they wouldnt test that one again. fuck fuck FUCK think i have to make it to to the florida keys before the eclipse
>>
File: 1837788.jpg (62KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1837788.jpg
62KB, 600x400px
The slav fears the chechen
Ever notice how they have to fight chechens in big numbers with advanced weaponry, and still win only half the time? hahahaha
>>
>>136256073
This

Tired of all these /pol/ oldfags pushing their hateful (((propaganda)))
>>
>>136256300
gtfo trump is based
>>
I love Trump! I love Moscow! I hate the Constitution! The Jews are to be loved, not feared, much like homosexuals and transgenders. If you disagree with this, you are a shariablue shill. You must go back to >>>reddit.
>>
Good bread
put the word tendies in ur post if you are not a bot
>>
>>136259317
>t. nu/pol/
>>
File: 1492283275791.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1492283275791.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>>136256073
>/pol/
>pro LGBTQ
Anon, I...
>>
>>136256073
>being this new
You do realize that before the elections that /pol/ was the most pro Israel site on the internet, especially among conservatives//right-wingers? It's only once Trump decided to run that Muslim shills decided to come on here and shill against him, his support of Israel and the general conservative support based - in an attempt to D&C us. Get fucked, faggot, and lurk more.
>>
>>136256300
Trump is our guy.
>>
File: 1501862179918.png (136KB, 514x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501862179918.png
136KB, 514x600px
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.