[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Republicans so hostile to electric cars?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170805-111929.png (560KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170805-111929.png
560KB, 1440x2560px
Why are Republicans so hostile to electric cars?
>>
>>136255118
Anything lib-ruls like I can hate better
We can hate anything for no reason
No you can't
Yes we can
No you can't
Yes we can
>>
Electric cars are retarded until they get more energy efficiency.
>>
File: Stag-2TF-Featureless-AR-15[1].jpg (40KB, 998x474px) Image search: [Google]
Stag-2TF-Featureless-AR-15[1].jpg
40KB, 998x474px
because alot of them are car enthusiasts and they think that electric cars are basically the same as gimped ARs
>>
>>136255118
>implying it matters
Thomas Edison manufactured electric cars 120 years ago. They never took off because battery power costs too much for long distance transportation. The technology is better suited for short hops, like moving boomers around on golf courses in carts.
>>
>>136255118
car dealerships spend a lot of money on lobbying at the state/local level
>>
>>136255118
They actually care about the environment.
>>
Electric cars are worse for the environment than gas cars tho
>>
>>136255118
Probably because the people who shill for tesla are liberal, and if you've ever heard one of them shill, its amazing how annoying they are. They're preachy and smug as all hell and obviously use their love or ownership of a tesla vehicle to bolster their superiority complexes.

And who do they feel they're superior to? the answer is: republicans.

So the obvious response from republicans is to not only hate the people who insult them, but hate the means by which the liberals think they're superior.
>>
>>136259586
oye vey gas cars are anudda shoa
>>
>>136255118
Because retards pretend it does not take fossil fuels to power them.
>>
>>136256005
>Electric cars are retarded until they get more energy efficiency
Even though you don't get the advertised mileage you can still drive on a battery charge for 200+ miles. That 10x more efficient than only a few years ago using basically the same battery tech. How is that retarded? Even the plug in hybrids with 25 mile charges are fine for commuters in suburbia.

If you live outside of the suburbs and drive longer distances and need a truck then yeah there really aren't any viable electric options and hybrid trucks are expensive. Otherwise I really don't understand why "conservatives" hate the concept of electric or semi-electric cars. Then again I'm not a conservative. I hate leftists and liberals and centrists and think (((libertarianism))) is gay. I like our cultural traditions and wholesome values and politically I vote republican. I'm not religious but I side with most Christians and for the most part side with conservatives but you people have a lot of stupid dogma and habits of your own that are absolutely retarded. I'm a 100% NatSoc fascist btw
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.