[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did climate change changed your life and area so far? I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1500936807726.png (1MB, 1024x1129px) Image search: [Google]
1500936807726.png
1MB, 1024x1129px
How did climate change changed your life and area so far?
I'm from north north germany and i remember the weather from 1995-2005 really good it was everday sun in the summer and in the winter everyday snow and it started and ended almost always on the exact same day it was nice weather with alot of ordnung....
However nowadays the winter and summer starts some months too soon or some months too slow and so on if we get a real summer/winter at all.
And we have storms all the time that never happened 10 years agoand it really sucks...

We must stop this shit really or it's only getting worse
>>
>>136253327
How old are you
>>
>>136253397
27 why?
>>
>>136253327
What happened in Canada is that the weather is now much more intense than it was before like ten years ago. Kinda sucks.
>>
It hasn't.

The ocean is still where it was 30 years ago, they seasons are the same, I don't get what all the fuss is about.
>>
File: sea-level-figure1-2016.png (68KB, 928x580px) Image search: [Google]
sea-level-figure1-2016.png
68KB, 928x580px
>>136255435
>The ocean is still where it was 30 years ago
But higher

>they seasons are the same
This may seem to be true for YOU but it isn't for a lot of creatures in the Biosphere

http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/10/10/104008
>The onset of spring plant growth has shifted earlier in the year over the past several decades due to rising global temperatures.

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v535/n7611/full/nature18608.html
>Differences in phenological responses to climate change among species can desynchronise ecological interactions and thereby threaten ecosystem function

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/269185971_Potential_Disruption_of_Pollination_in_a_Sexually_Deceptive_Orchid_by_Climatic_Change
>Analysis of museum specimens (1893-2007) and recent field-based records (1975-2009) showed that flight date of the solitary bee Andrena nigroaenea is advanced more by higher temperatures than is flowering date in the deceptive orchid Ophrys sphegodes

Basically slight seasonal shifts we don't notice can devastate delicate ecosystem balance.
>>
>>136253327
how are we going to stop a force of nature? 90% of climate change is not our fault
>>
>>136254493
No it isn't...not even close....more CC bull shit!
>>
wen i was a kid i rembmre the sno was big and high but now in winter the sno is low and not so tall i dont need sciense i see the globel warmming every day

donald drump is behind this hes lik the grinch that stold the holiday sesion i no it hes a bad man
>>
>>136257064
Explain yourself
>>
File: IMG_1055.png (505KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1055.png
505KB, 720x480px
>>136253327
>I dint need science, I see change in weather every day, climate change is real, it was sunny this am, now it rain. It never used to be like this. Please take my money to fix.

Typical climate shill.
>>
>>136253327
1996: Lived below sea level.
2005: Discovered the ground was sinking, like the Leaning Tower of Piza.
2017: Climate change still has not affected my life.
>>
>>136253327
>90% of climate change is not our fault

Lol, maybe if we were talking in the scale of a million years. The rate of change were currently experiencing is almost of the scale compared to anything seen throughout earth's history.
If humans had no contribution to it what so ever then yeah the earth's climate would change. Except it would be on average 1 or 2 degrees every 10,000 years. Not roughly 60 which is what were seeing now. Animals can't adapt to changes that rapid and neither can we.
>>
>>136259249
Uses a graph of Europe's localised change in climate and compares it to the global hockey stick graph.
Nice try Leaf you're either retarded or a shill yourself. Does Trudeau's semen taste like maple syrup?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.