[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did so many white Obama voters switch to Trump? Is sexism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: oh-bama.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
oh-bama.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
Why did so many white Obama voters switch to Trump? Is sexism more common than racism? Obama after all did support Clinton over Trump so why didn't his voters go along with his endorsement?
>>
>>136252871
I use to be registered non party but basically support most republican ideas (over dems anyway) but I hated Bush almost as much as I hated gun grabber RINOs McCain and Romney and Obama seemed a better pick so he got my vote. I decided 20yrs ago I would never vote for Hillary so she wasn't an option, I switched to republican just to vote Trump in primarys and it had nothing to do with the republican paryty
>>
No, racism is pretty big but they were willing to put it aside under the assumption Obama could do something about their shitty money situation. They voted for Trump assuming he could do something about all the brown people taking muh jobs.
>>
>>136252871
Sexism is big in USA and history. Letting women be in charge is a blunder only retards want.
>>
>>136252871
They both appealed to the white working class. That's the demographic that gave both the elections. White Working class voters saw Clinton as an untrustworthy crook that would take more of their jobs away. While Obama and Trump both appealed to them during the campaign saying they would work to bring back manufacturing. Obama and Trump both tapped into that feeling of being forgotten and left behind that the dying white working class felt.
>>
>>136254402
This.

If you want to win an election, you need the white vote on your side. The white voting bloc is the only one you need really.
>>
>>136252871
Obama told the middle class to fuck off and so did that cunt Hillary.

In EVERY single case Obama took the black, muslim, lefty side. We heard him loud and clear.

I can't wait for the lefties to nominate some tard like bernie, or warren. It will be an epic slaughter.
>>
File: 1499545967397.jpg (43KB, 663x508px) Image search: [Google]
1499545967397.jpg
43KB, 663x508px
Gosh, I have no idea.
>>
>>136254402
That's a good insight. Makes me wonder if the Republicans ran someone other than smug elitist Romney in 2012 if they would have won. He was one of the worst choices when it came to appealing to the man on the street.
>>
>>136252871

i wish i was capable of understanding the OP photo
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.