[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inferiority complex

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 234
Thread images: 61

File: 1280px-Flag_of_England.svg[1].png (5KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Flag_of_England.svg[1].png
5KB, 1280x768px
I suffer from sever inferiority complex, my country is pic related. Ask me anything.

I hear so much about the USA and Russia, yet no one gives a shit about my country. Most of you can't even point to it on a map. Since all I do is support a country that doesn't matter I don't really feel like trying in life anymore.
>>
I wish I was born in a country that actually matters. I feel like shit whenever I talk to Americans. Like somehow they're the chosen people and I'm just nothing.
>>
Look at /pol/ for instance, look how many American threads there are. All the decent websites are American, everything is fucking American.

But i'm not one of them, these are foreign. Their achievements have nothing to do with the UK, we're just on the sidelines doing fuck all.
>>
inb4 just move to the US

can't, a) they don't want me, b) its extremely difficult, c) i'll never been seen as one of them.
>>
This thread and my country have a lot in common. Fuck you all.
>>
we're all speaking the language that came from your country if that makes you feel any better
>>
>>136254100
You're not, you're speaking "American" which you are now spreading across the world as primary English. Even people here have started to speak it.
>>
>>136254228
sorry, I know that American mainstream culture is cancerous.There are even black lives matter protests in London. I have a tremendous amount of respect for England and its culture, so much that I wouldn't mind living there
>>
>>136254496
I doubt that a lot, and if it is true you're in a tiny minority or part-English.
>>
>>136254700
well I wouldn't look out of place in England. I'm very pale and have dark brown hair
>>
>>136254851
Same, but then again any white person wouldn't look out of place until they actually said something.
>>
File: 1492899712275.gif (2MB, 512x338px) Image search: [Google]
1492899712275.gif
2MB, 512x338px
>>136254700
Brits have a fuck ton of achievements to be proud of lad.

Just because we aren't the #1 world power any more doesn't mean we don't have any influence in global politics.

If anything, we should be glad our country has been largely delegated to the sideline; judging from the global reaction to America's actions we've gotten off pretty lightly.
>>
>>136255032
that's true. But I mean it when I say I have a lot of respect for England. I have more in common with you than mexicans or blacks in my own country
>>
>>136251977

They can point it on the map, they just don't get the name wrong, when they actually mean England they instead say

>Great Britain
>Britain
>UK

not actually understanding what these mean

>inb4 just move to the US
>can't, a) they don't want me, b) its extremely difficult, c) i'll never been seen as one of them.
>You're not, you're speaking "American" which you are now spreading across the world as primary English. Even people here have started to speak it.

Holy jesus you're a fucking cuck.
>>
>>136255361

*name right

i'm a tard
>>
>>136251977
not sure if its your country though, It could just be you whom is a fucking loser.
>>
>>136251977
From a mighty empire to one of the most cucked countries.
>>
>>136255606
>flag

you're one to talk, Lorenzo
>>
New England here, besides the revolution you guys are pretty cool here. Everytime an englishman visits we like to befriend them and go visit Boston to make fun of the Irish
>>
Russia here. There're lot of people in Russia who consider themselves inferior to westerners.
>>
>>136255144
I can't accept this, and we are also on a downwards spiral in terms on influence. Soon we'll be taken off the UN security council or some shit. But if you're happy with us just fading into nothingness whatever i guess.

>>136255145
Yeah but you could also say you have a lot in common with Germany, France, Scotland etc.

>>136255361
The previous generations are the cucks for letting us get into this state.

>>136255606
Pretty much, and now we are not any fucking country can now just take shots at us. It's great!

>>136255735
It's not so much about how much people like England, its world relevance I'm talking about.
>>
>>136255963
but I'm not speaking German, French, nor Gaelic. And my constitution wasn't modeled after French or German common law
>>
>>136255939
And it feels shit right?
>>
>>136255697
We don't have muslims as mayor John. We don't have brainwashing centers called colleges that shit lefties.

>sees flag
It's always an insecure american talking shit to Italy of course.

>>136255963
It's sad, I love the history of your people.
>>
>>136251977
Inbred Pakistan.

Britain is the most talked about nation on 4chan, mainly because we're the heart of the internet and culture.
>>
>>136256172
Have you ever visited America out of interest?
>>
>>136255963

>I think those before me were cucks therefore the right course of action to finish the job!

sad
>>
>>136256150
Yeah but you are now detached from us, anything you do is on your own we do not share your successes or failures. And I'm talking about British relevance in the current day. Sure when the UK voted to leave the EU, US media was all on it. Now its back to complete silence. While on our end constant news about the US.

Another great thing to think about (related to the constitution). You know how it feels when a shit ton of countries celebrate on a yearly basis that they're no longer British?

>>136256637
Florida in 2001, since then no but do talk to a lot via discord.

>>136256744
If the data is becoming obsolete, why keep it on the hard drive?
>>
>>136255963
>if you're happy with us just fading into nothingness
what the fuck does this mean? This is either a bait thread or you're retarded.

Britain's got the 5th largest economy in the world which is incredible for our population. The legacies of the empire has resulted in Britain being probably the most influential country of the last 200 years.

I don't understand what your line of thought is in demoralising and deprecating yourself. Are you trying to garner sympathy or is it secret troll posting?
>>
>>136257110
No sympathy or trolling, I'm also quite sick and tired of people telling me how great we have been 200 years ago. What have we done post 1960s?

If we are so great, why aren't we still great now?

All I want is the UK to be a super power on par with China or the US. If we can't achieve this due to population or landmass then what are we even doing? where are we heading?
>>
I'm not even a die hard nationalist, countries are like companies. Why would I be happy working for a failing startup when I could be working for MegaCompany (example)? Oh but spoilers we have brand loyalty which means its incredibly hard to change companies and the other employees don't want you (immigration / acceptances into society).
>>
File: 837.png (197KB, 2500x1645px) Image search: [Google]
837.png
197KB, 2500x1645px
>>136251977
>>
>>136258471
This isn't bait fuck off.
>>
t. Angus McSweatysocks
>>
>>136258746
I don't understand?
>>
>>136251977
You are a faggot and honestly you should kill yourself.
>>
>>136258517
got a new proxy mr shartinmart?
>>
>>136258914
Rustled because I'm right?
>>
Youre a Scot larping as an Englishman
>>
>>136258945
>>136258984
I'm not American or Scottish! I am English, I live in the south of England. How can i prove this to you autists?
>>
>>136254100
It shouldnt
We speak this language because of the US, a country that exists because Britain lost a war to peasants
And Modern English language is basically a French creole due to the 1066 French colonization of England
>>
>>136259177
^ this man writes the truth.
>>
>>136259067
>I live in
>not "I'm from"
Hello Abdul
>>
I always thought england was the best country in the world but recently its been completely taken over by cucks nd sjws
>>
>>136259177
Nah Jean Paul, thankfully we don't sound as gay as you frogs do because of the Anglo Saxon influence on our language.
>>
>>136259408
Fuck sake

>>136259583
I wish I could honestly think this, the only thing I think we are best at is free healthcare but I mean a fuck ton of people disagree that should even be thing.
>>
>the only thing I think we are best at is free healthcare but I mean a fuck ton of people disagree that should even be thing.
You're right, especially when non Brits like yourself abuse it.
>>
>>136259980
I'm not replying to you anymore, enjoy your last (you)
>>
England does OK.

Stop crying.

At least you have the remnants of the good old days.
>>
>>136260671
>at least you have this, at least you had that
>be grateful
fuck off.
>>
You sound like an entitled whiny cunt, go move to Venezuela if you hate England so much.
>>
>>136262023
I'd like to move to somewhere better but they won't let me leave. And the places I wanna go won't let me in easily.

Also
>thinks I'm not English
>thinks I'm an entitled whiny cunt
which is it?
>>
>51 posts
>22 by the same person.

Maybe the reason you suck so much is because you are autist.

I am literally revered when I go abroad for being British, that's because I rarely go to Europe.
>>
>>136251977

People like you are the reason why the western world is in decline.

Grow some spuds, you pansy
>>
>>136259697
>I wish I could honestly think this, the only thing I think we are best at is free healthcare but I mean a fuck ton of people disagree that should even be thing.

Now I know you are a full of shit larper. Anyone from England knows the NHS is the biggest pile of rubbish right now and falling apart. It's in debt and taxes can't keep up with its costs. You have to import cheap, foreign doctors and healthcare workers because a lot of your native English doctors and healthcare workers have jumped ship, due to shit pay and horrible hours/working conditions. Change your proxy, you fail.
>>
What I hate about our country is all the whiny little bitches like OP.

Inferiority complex? This is the weak attitude that leads to cucks inviting Islam into our nation.

You should focus on yourself. Instead of typing demoralised bullshit, what action are you taking to show you really care? We're in an Age of Decadence. The only way out is a pioneering/conquering spirit.
>>
>>136263154
i have used the NHS twice and it was excellent each time. I was actually shocked at how good it was.

I am a huge right winger but there is 100% a conspiracy surrounding painting the NHS to be as shit as possible as several key government ministers have positions where privatisation would benefit them a lot personally.
>>
File: DSC_0032.jpg (3MB, 4096x2304px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0032.jpg
3MB, 4096x2304px
>>136251977
>>136252184
>>136252416

Look at all you little scroats. I have just come back from London after taking part in the Veterans against Terrorism March.

Everyone who was there knows how fucked we are right now, and it's time to change things. These men weren't just able bodied Vets but also men missing both legs or pursuing past 80 years old. And they still want to fight, literally tooth and nail fight to save this country.

And you slightly chubby neckbeard faggots are complaining like little bitches. If shit is fucked, which it is, FIX IT.
>>
>>136251977
>Inferiority complex
>English flag
Pick fucking one.

You're some """British""" half-breed if you're lucky, go take a long walk off a short pier.
>>
>>136263373
Its beyond the point of repair. Also why should I have to fix the mistakes I've been left with?

>>136263400
Pure white
>>
>>136263949
You shouldn't, judging your post you are better off just offing yourself. Wouldn't want your Cuck genetics entering an already dwindling gene pool.
>>
>>136264442
You should help, please off as many as you can.
>>
>All these people trying to defend our irrelevant tiny shithole.
One question, why bother?
>>
>>136263949
You can be as white as you want, but you're clearly not English and you can stop dragging the flag through the mud.

You've been born in this country but you're clearly not born of it. There's not a drop of Englishness in your blood, I can trace my family name back to the domesday book, allegedly as far back as Alfred the Great's time, my family has been living in this area for longer than the unified country of England has been envisioned and I feel it in my bones. For over a thousand years my ancestors have lived in this land and produced at least one heir to carry on the family name through invasions, industrial revolutions, wars with the most powerful nations on the planet, the subjugation of the known world under an empire akin to the Romans that every western civilization has aspired to match and through two world wars.

You, whatever you may consider yourself, are not English. You're just something that lives in my land while having no reciprocity.
>>
>>136251977
Because England is not your country. We are from the constituent Kingdom of Great Britain. Which is joined with the Kingdom of N. Ireland to form the United Kingdom. That's how I see it lad.
>>
>>136265229
Do you think mindsets and nationalism are passed through genes?
Once again we got another "living the past" types. England was great I'll give you that, maybe the problem is England isn't English anymore.
>>
>>136265300
>England isn't my country
Yeah I don't own England, but for some reason England owns me. Why is it so hard to leave and join a super power? You know relevant places where things actually get done.
>>
>>136263361
>huge right winger
>is ok with importing sub par, low paid, foreign doctors and healthcare workers into his country displacing, good, well schooled/trained,
native English doctors and healthcare workers.

Ok Abdul
>>
Also the reason I haven't offed myself yet is because I'm waiting to see if Brexit will kick us back into gear and make us relevant and useful again. if that fails then I'm gone.

>>136266230
>>136263154
Sorry I didn't reply to your post, The British healthcare was rated the best in the world.
have a source: https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/jul/14/nhs-holds-on-to-top-spot-in-healthcare-survey
And i use your original message to enforce the point that England is shithole that should just be nuked. Please kill us or take the land.
>>
>>136266473
Straight to archive
https://archive.is/0XULC
>>
>>136266518
Fuck off bot
>>
>>136251977
MESSAGE FOR ALL AMERIC- I MEAN BRITISH POSTERS

I keep experiencing Americans reacting incorrectly to posts without comprehending what is being said.

It reflects your foreign policy. You are wayyyy too reactionary and have little to ZERO comprehension of what is happening.

I hope to literally save lives and avoid wars by pointing out that you guys need to get some comprehension. Please learn comprehension. Or just read the sentence a few times before responding.
>>
>>136266673
Explanation?
>>
>>136265936
Do you believe that by emigrating to say the US or Russia you'd somehow be part of them? Christ lad maybe America is the best shot but you'll always be an outsider. And on your own.
>>
>>136252184
Don't worry, things will get better when we annex you/the monarchy is restored, then you can remove kebab.
>>
>>136265716
Maybe the problem is that the English aren't English anymore, ie; you.
>>
>>136266936
The autism is strong in this one.
>>
>>136251977
fuck off paki, britain literally invented the universe
>>
>>136266473
That study was done by the commonwealth fund, a known left leaning org that wants single payer healthcare in the US.
http://www.commonwealthfund.org/about-us/mission-statement

So yeah, of course a biased, agenda driven org is going to rate the NHS as number 1. Meanwhile, you have people dying because of budgetary issues.
>>
>>136251977
You just voted for more irrelevance. Don't blame us.
>>
>>136259177
Only our fancy words are French, and we didn't end up with a fucking gay accent like you.
>>
>>136263154
>I don't live in your country but I have intimate knowledge of everything about it so let tell you how it is
Fuck off.
>>
>>136263949
>It's beyond the point of repair
I'm sick of this retarded attitude. We're fucking 90% white and undergoing a paradigm shift, america got Trump in at just over 50%.

How the fuck can you possibly know it's impossible you little worm, you haven't even tried.

>Why should we fix it, our parents are the ones that made this mess
So you think you should leave an even bigger one for your kids? We should fix it because we can and it needs fixing, so that our kids can live a better life than we did and teach them so that they make sure it doesn't happen again
>>
>>136271517
I work with doctors formerly of your country, that now work in our country, thank you for them. I proved your "NHS is number one" link was horse shit fluff from an American, left leaning, biased org, and you have nothing else but to resort to "fuck off". Looks like your the one who's fucked. Also, have fun with Mohammed taking over your country.
>>
>>136252416
Why doesn't the people of the UK advocate for:

1. The restoration the monarchy as the rightful leadership of the land
2. The dissolving of the Parliament
3. Elevating non-retarded members of the Tories/UKIP/Etc as advisors/servants of the Queen?

There's no reason the UK can't be great again, if they're willing to fight or it. I don't understand the fatalism of some people who just want to give up.
>>
>>136272819
>People who chased the jew shekel abroad might spout excuses for their actions

Fuck off
>>
>>136272499
No, if I left then my children wouldn't be in the mess you see.

>>136273370
Because some are just born lucky and look down on others? Why aren't you a millionaire, fight for it cunt.
>>
>>136275567
>Instead of facing my problems I'll just run away, that solves everything
Do you see where you're a moron? It will only keep happening until there is nowhere to go.
If you fight and defeat this thing then it's gone.

The longer we leave it, the harder it'll be to fight
>>
>>136272819
This still proves my point that England is shit and irrelevant.

>>136275797
I'm not running from the problem, I'm running to the solution. Would you rather waste your life fixing this mess?
>>
>>136275797
Also my problem is with England not being relevant not the other issues. What is your solution to make it relevant?
>>
>>136271044
Why can't we blame you, you're the ones trying to get rid of us. You're whole country is built around being Anti-British/English.
>>
>>136275947
Running from something does not solve it.
You are not running to the solution you are running to a place that has less of the problem while it gets worse globally.
>>136276087
We are not irrelevant, everyone knows who we are because of our history.
If we solve our problems, kick out the muslims and do well outside the EU we will be very relevant, as an example for europe to follow.

Europe is watching us right now. we are the first brave nation to tell the EU goliath to go fuck itself.
>>
>>136256611
It's time to wake up.
>>
>>136276087
It already is.

Please. just hang yourself and rid us of one more self-loathing wretch. The west in general has crippled itself thanks to the likes of you.
>>
>>136276348
Oh my god the titantic is sinking!
>lets stay on the boat and fix the problem!

If we are so relevant, why does the rest of the world media never talk about us? Our global penetration should be on par with US, can you promise me this will happen? with our land and resources?

>>136276701
Evidence please, Brexit doesn't count.
Show me the shit storm of South Koreans tweeting about Jeremy Corbyn? No one gives a fuck because we aren't relevant. Everything we do will never fucking matter.
>>
Please OP be grateful you are not from Greece
>>
>>136277028
>There are people in worse situations than me, that means my problems aren't real.
Be grateful you aren't a starving African with no limbs!

I am on the side of anyone else who feels their country is irrelevant.
>>
>>136277006
>The country very slowly getting worse is the same as a boat having been irreparably damaged in the middle of the ocean.
It's more like a pinhole leak that can be fixed and the muslim tides can be bailed out of it.
however there is some kike there telling everyone water is good for the boat.
>Why does no one talk about us?
Why should they? Why do you need attention so badly? We aren't doing anything noteworthy or having massive problems.
>Our global penetration should be the same as the US.
What the fuck makes you think this? They are the #1 economy, military, most influencial, they run NATO, their economy is bigger than the entire EU
>>
>>136277871
Why can't we be as big as them! We used to be! That's what I want, don't you understand? I don't want to be on the sidelines.
I WANT ENGLAND TO BE NUMBER FUCKING ONE!
Everything we do should be relevant across the globe. And if we are forever cucked due to border preventing us from achieving this then what is the fucking point of existing if we can never achieve this!?
>>
>>136277871
"They are the #1 economy, military, most influencial, they run NATO, their economy is bigger than the entire EU"

It fucking sickens me that our country will never be this big, but I am stuck here, my future generations are stuck here! And I'm fully up for leaving but you fucks have put immigration laws everywhere to keep people where they are!
>>
You fucks have 10 minutes to give me a good fucking reason to keep going in my pathetic existence on this rock or i'm fucking done with life.
>>
>>136278899
Ever heard of a bloke called Jesus Christ?
>>
>>136279116
I am an atheist, I go to the void.
>>
>>136279195
Why? You're miserable because you're an atheist. Even if you don't believe in the Bible, taking on its teachings and engaging in the Christian community (yes, it does exist here) will help you with your life and give you purpose.
>>
>>136279362
>You're miserable because you're an atheist
Wut? How can you assume being atheist is making me miserable?

I'm miserable because I feel like everything I do in this country is fucking pointless because the country itself doesn't matter. I want to be part of a country that actually makes a difference in the world so the things I do or fund with taxes actually matter.

It's also really upsetting no one can understand my point of view, its like talking to brick walls!
>>
>>136279841
You clearly have a meaningless life if having a country that isn't number one in the world stage is a valid reason to commit suicide. Find meaning in your own life. You can make a difference within your own zone of control, which can be pretty big. Just because your country is shit doesn't mean your life has to be. Find a girlfriend or a community or something. If it is that bad, devote your life to political activism. Regardless, never off yourself. You could be on top of the world in a year, but you kill yourself and forbid yourself from reaching it. Death is permanent, but misery isn't.
>>
File: 1501537147645.png (984KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501537147645.png
984KB, 900x720px
>>136251977
Gas your self
>>
>>136280161
"Just because your country is shit doesn't mean your life has to be". Then let me fucking leave for a better one and make them let me in!

And no, I don't really want to commit myself to any community or gf in this country because then that will nail me down harder to this land. And no matter what I do or achieve it will always be within this scope.
>>
>>136251977
>ahmad attempts to weaken the english resolve
Fuck off back to your own shithole if you hate us so much, we built the world and every single person who lives from here out owes their life and how it pans out to the English as what we did. Now bow down you little faggot, that cross is better than you will ever be.
>>
>>136281169
Why does no one believe I'm a pure white englishman who's ancestors have been here for hundreds of years? Is it so hard to believe that one of your own is sick of this shit?
>>
>>136281362
>Is it so hard to believe that one of your own is sick of this shit
As am I, but I will never piss on my country, my flag and my people. I don't believe any Englishman would ever behave in such a way, so I don't believe you're an Englishman at all. You're a disgusting person attempting to hurt the resolve of the English. Now fuck off.
>>
>>136281685
I don't see how you can blindly devote themselves to a country/flag/people, what if they mistreat you? what if you find a country that better aligns with your morals? Just because you're born somewhere doesn't mean you have to agree or approve of the country you are born in. Remember anyone can be born here and suddenly they're our people.
>>
File: 1496259394049.png (53KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1496259394049.png
53KB, 454x453px
>>136251977
>>136252184
>>136252588
>>136253124
>samefagging your own thread on a board with IDs
>>
>>136278267
Well we can't. We're not big enough in landmass and we gave away our empire.
The US is our ex-colony and we will literally always be allies.
The anglosphere rules the world, and we are it's founding nation. Surely you can live with that, perhaps one day we will all form a union.
>>
>>136282375
Oi I can't formulate all my thoughts into a single OP post, I need to type this shit as it comes to me. What's so wrong with that?

>>136282393
>literally always be allies
times change.
>we gave away our empire
Yet I should be forced to live here while we are on the downhill?
>Anglosphere
No they ditched us, if we are so good why didn't they stay british? Also yeah we could form a union but i'll be old and fragile by then. Living a life of misery only to get what you want in your last few is a kick in the teeth.
>>
>>136282245
>Remember anyone can be born here and suddenly they're our people.
No. The ethnically English are my people, nobody else. I love the Welsh, the Scots and the Irons very much too but at the lowest level it is the ethnic English who are my people.

>what if they mistreat you?
I don't wish to turn my back and the millions of others who are mistreated in this land. If I left for being mistreated would that not make me at least partly complicit in the rest of me people who are mistreated? I'd rather stay and suffer the mistreatment, because I love this place and wish to see it healthy again.

>what if you find a country that better aligns with your morals
My morals are that one should never, under any circumstances, abandon their homeland. If you are mistreated or even oppressed then you fight for the freedom of yourself and your people, but you never leave. That's a coward's way out, it's a selfish way out.

>Just because you're born somewhere doesn't mean you have to agree or approve of the country you are born in
Of course, but just because I take issue with some of the things that happen in my country it does not mean I will spit on it.

If you want to leave then leave. That will make you a coward and a traitor, but if living with that is easier to live with than the struggle for a better England then you don't deserve to be here and you don't deserve anything England gives.
>>
>>136251977
the grass is always greener. Sometimes I don't like being American because of the lack of any cultural identity or connection with this land/its people.
Just love yourself! You deserve it!
>>
>>136282943
>Also yeah we could form a union but i'll be old and fragile by then. Living a life of misery only to get what you want in your last few is a kick in the teeth.
Your issue is that you want to live in the glory days but the glory days only come as a result of being tough in dark days. The truth is that you and I will never live in glory days, we are destined to live in a time that will be remembered in horror and told in Horrible Histories hundreds of years down the line. The best we can do is do our best in these dark days so that we can secure the glory we want for our children. You must live your life not for yourself but in service of those around you and most importantly those yet to come, that is how glory is won.
>>
>>136251977
>>136252184
Nice bait, Alaistar.
>>
>>136283153
>No. The ethnically English are my people...
Well eventually all our genes will be mixed together until we are only 10% something. So who is your people then?

>I don't wish to turn my back and the millions...
Loyalty to strangers is how I see it, "we're on the same team, you gotta save me", no i owe you nothing. I didn't choose to be one of you.

>My morals are that one should never, under any circumstances.
Again I see this as the sort of message rich people use to trick the poor into dying in wars for them.

>Of course, but just because I take issue with some o...
See I think the difference is I only see countries like tribes, it's just a way to group people. They create symbols and a feeling of brotherhood but its all just to keep the group together. Can't build mud huts without the man power you see.
>>
>>136283668
This isn't a grass is greener issue, you are more relevant and bigger economically. Logically this is better. I don't care about culture I just care about hard numbers. I know I have left China out of this but I can't speak the language so US is a better option.
>>
>>136283902
When you are born and where you are born is completely random. Pure RNG, why should I suffer while others don't?

Also this is our one life, we won't be around to enjoy the fruits of our labours. We won't even exist anymore.

I honestly feel bad for anyone who has died getting the change they want because they don't benefit from what they wanted. Utter waste of life.
>>
>>136283668
I also believe that since in a democracy the people make the decisions, they're the reason to blame that such strict immigration laws are in-place. So fuck you and your ancestors for getting it into this state.
>>
>>136284578
How would the size of the country really effect you in any significant way? America has more than it's fair share if problems. The tap water here looks like it's full of sea monkeys. We may be bigger economically but it's not like anyone not in the top 1% income bracket will ever see any of that. I guess it's nice having a state and football team you love over other states but it really ain't shit. Especially because your country is Britain. You'll pretty much have the same opportunities there that people do here. You just want to think there's somthing better.
>>
>>136285192
My ancestors were farmers they didn't shape immigration policy at all.
>>
>>136284337
>>136284578
>>136284946
You are one of two things.
>1) a shill (my personal choice)
>2) a depressed person using the state of the country as a donkey to pin your emotion on because you're unsure of why you actually feel as you do
You're a horrible person either way, you're doing nothing but poisoning the minds of other. Go away and leave us alone.
>>
>>136285271
It's about who I'm working for that is most important for me. Working any job in the UK to support this country seems like a waste of time and life.

If I was working in the US and my life and skills was helping that nation in anyway achieve its goals I would be legit happier. Even if it meant cleaning toilets, i'd rather support you. Since the US is massive and has far reaching global impact, I would care about voting a lot more too, since it potentially affects a larger number of people.

Do you get what I mean?

>>136285439
Did they vote or support the country that introduced these laws?
>>
>>136251977

>when you swallowed the black pills a bit fast
(You) just need to calm the fuck down and enjoy what /pol/ is freely giving to the world: front-row seat to The Happenings

>you better believe me that /pol/ is the only thing keeping me sane
>>
>>136285820
>Do you get what I mean?
Yes. You lack all sense of achievement in your personal life that you want to latch on to a foreign country and because it looks cool sometimes and you'd like to share that coolness. Just fuck off. Fuck off to another country. We don't need to hear it anymore. This thread is no longer your thread.
>>
File: 1498717732917.jpg (209KB, 1800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1498717732917.jpg
209KB, 1800x450px
>>
File: 1484094683981.jpg (110KB, 938x427px) Image search: [Google]
1484094683981.jpg
110KB, 938x427px
>>
File: 1494635981351.png (6KB, 160x199px) Image search: [Google]
1494635981351.png
6KB, 160x199px
>>
File: 1494248186120.png (18KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1494248186120.png
18KB, 960x640px
>>
File: 1482853128389.jpg (87KB, 1024x460px) Image search: [Google]
1482853128389.jpg
87KB, 1024x460px
>>
File: 1498772619408.jpg (38KB, 666x320px) Image search: [Google]
1498772619408.jpg
38KB, 666x320px
>>
File: 1501368193951.jpg (47KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
1501368193951.jpg
47KB, 550x412px
>>
File: 1476624555747.jpg (374KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
1476624555747.jpg
374KB, 1100x619px
>>
File: 1489512787035.jpg (97KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1489512787035.jpg
97KB, 450x450px
>>
File: 1492736448848.jpg (104KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1492736448848.jpg
104KB, 450x450px
>>
>>136285820
I'm 99% sure this is bait but I'm responding anyway.
Voting doesn't do shit and not all votes here are equal. If you wanna do good you gotta grow a spine and help improve your country from the inside.
>>
File: 1472376831810.jpg (124KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1472376831810.jpg
124KB, 640x360px
>>
>>136285582
I am merely expressing my views in a thread, if people wish to read and want to think like I do, they have every right to do so.

You are right that thinking about this country does make me depressed though.

>>136286093
So you don't get what I mean, I just want to help the people who are actually doing things.

>>136286302
This is perfect, I might go see these 2moro and watch them slowly erode with time.
>>
File: 1497005493443.jpg (58KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
1497005493443.jpg
58KB, 590x350px
>>136286462
Sort yourself out cunt. You're the problem.
>>
File: 1485089785830.jpg (657KB, 1356x668px) Image search: [Google]
1485089785830.jpg
657KB, 1356x668px
>>
File: 1474406857944.jpg (178KB, 962x619px) Image search: [Google]
1474406857944.jpg
178KB, 962x619px
>>
>>136286421
This isn't bait, its not about what my vote actually does, it's whom i'm potentially affecting, as an idea.

Think of it like giving money to charity:
a) you can give to the UK, whose money goes to making little boats or some shit.
b) the US, who are building rockets to mars.

Who would you rather fund and support?
>>
>>136286540
*record scratch*
*freeze frame*
>yeah, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got in this situation
>>
>>136251977
Who fucking cares? If WW3 starts Romania is one of the first countries that goes to shit. I live not far from the Deveselu missile defence thingy
>>
File: 1490434563197.jpg (113KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490434563197.jpg
113KB, 900x600px
>>136286735
kek
>>
>>136251977
Why would you have an inferiority complex? Is Achmed fucking your wife and daughters? That's too bad, faggot. You should be out there poisoning the pipes of every estate full of muslims.
>>
>>136251977
GO. BACK. TO. PAKISTAN.
>>
File: 1496066494649.jpg (646KB, 2500x1667px) Image search: [Google]
1496066494649.jpg
646KB, 2500x1667px
>>136286785
>he hasn't been to brian's house
>>
>>136251977
Can I ask you something fellow countryman...

What language is everyone speaking here again?
>>
>>136286868
Other countries are doing better than mine and I'd like my efforts to help those countries instead.
>>
>>136251977
At least, your own countrymen dont want to genocide you or treat you like a literal gypo.
>>
>>136273370
>1
we can't reinstate monarchy because we already have one, the royals have always been our heads of state
>2
Because we've evolved into a parliamentarian system over nearly a 1000years, from the first charter in 1215 to the acts of unions in 1707 and 1801. Limiting royal authority was always at the core of british political institutions. If you want to absolutist monarchies, look to elswhere in europe
>3
that will come in time, but never at the cost of the former two.OP is just memeing about taking the blackpill.
>>
File: 1498687252516.jpg (87KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
1498687252516.jpg
87KB, 1200x630px
>>136286868
He's a shill.
>muh economy

>>136286916
This guy knows.

>>136286929
In his estate they mostly speak Hindu.

>>136286955
>muh egonomy
>>
>>136286676
But it's not that simple. None of our countries do anything good. Your work won't be any better or reach more people here. It's 1000x more likley any work you do will be completley drowned out and you could work for 100 years and not see a thing change. If you want to really effect things you need to put your mind to it and actually try and climb the ranks in your country. It's be a whole lot easier there. Unless you want to just be John Oliver then you might as well come here and feed more sewage to Americans.
>>
>>136286926
Ok using this as an example, lets say I currently work as a cleaner for Aldershot Town football club.
I'd like to go clean toilets for Manchester City instead because i'd rather help them. Am I a coward or traitor for leaving my first job at Aldershot Town?

>Countries and footballs ain't the same thing
true but some people here think they are :P
>>
File: 1501658553878.jpg (42KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
1501658553878.jpg
42KB, 620x465px
>>136287253
>>Countries and footballs ain't the same thing
Your shilling is really taking a dive, low on energy?
>>
>>136286955
No matter how much you want it countries aren't corporations. There's somthing behind them that unites the people. You share a culture and a history and ideas. They're your people and nothing can change that. It's who you are. If you run away from that because it seems to diffucult you're not gonna find anything easier and it will just lead to sadness being on your own in a foreign land.
>>
>>136251977
>muh relevance
the best countries to live in in the world are irrelevant. The most relevant countries (other than the USA, by which I mean China, Russia, India, and Brazil) are fucking shitholes.

You are a massive cuck.
>>
File: 1501688286884.jpg (43KB, 641x491px) Image search: [Google]
1501688286884.jpg
43KB, 641x491px
>>136252184
Really, REALLY?

the UK is seen as better than the US and all around the globe people are always influenced by UK. Your flag is literally used as decoration.

I dont know where you guys get those bullshit feelings from. If anything that is real for my country, most ameritards and shit think we're a province from spain or dont even know we exist.

Seriously guys, this is retarded.
>>
>>136287216
I'd just like the choice of who I want to help, I don't want to feel forced to help the UK because I was born here.

Realistically with the population of 8billion+ the percentage of us achieving anything is quite low. Every single one of us has ideas and dreams but the luck required to get those is limited to a few, independent of country.

So I'm not to fussed on how much I achieve, just let my labour go to who I want to support.
>>
File: 1479108496787.jpg (224KB, 680x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479108496787.jpg
224KB, 680x960px
STOP REPLYING TO SHILL FAG
POST PICTURES OF ENGLAND INSTEAD
>>
OP is low energy, unpatriotic swine.

Please, move to America. Get out of this country.
>>
File: 1490480800815.jpg (71KB, 620x475px) Image search: [Google]
1490480800815.jpg
71KB, 620x475px
>>
File: 1473550881401.jpg (51KB, 431x600px) Image search: [Google]
1473550881401.jpg
51KB, 431x600px
>>136287874
Good man. Have an absolutely English qt,
>>
File: 1481099804774.jpg (63KB, 530x424px) Image search: [Google]
1481099804774.jpg
63KB, 530x424px
>>
>>136287401
This thread has been going for a while, and staying angry for a long period of time requires a lot of energy.
Are you implying from your greentext that countries and football are the same thing as a witty joke or just pointing out something?
>>
File: 1494671677290.jpg (36KB, 530x371px) Image search: [Google]
1494671677290.jpg
36KB, 530x371px
>>136287966
I pointed out that you answered you're own dumb cunting questing.
>>
File: 1494434501710.jpg (201KB, 1000x670px) Image search: [Google]
1494434501710.jpg
201KB, 1000x670px
>>
>>136287582
I share a culture and history with you as well, you've only been around like 200+ years, that's fuck all time.

It's not because its difficult, it just seems like a waist of my life trying to fix.
>>
>>136287675
provide me evidence of UK influence outside of the EU at scale of the US?
>>
>>136287814
You can support whoever you want. You can come here or to canada or whatever and do what you want. I'm just saying I don't think it will make you happy and I think you'll miss your own people a whole lot. I understand not wanting to do somthing because you feel like other people are making you but that's no reason to do a 180 and walk straight off a cliff. Just think about what you actually want and get it.
>>
File: 1477063715366.jpg (80KB, 550x350px) Image search: [Google]
1477063715366.jpg
80KB, 550x350px
>>136288216
>mug guntry not femous enuf
>>
File: 1471670189639.jpg (49KB, 530x375px) Image search: [Google]
1471670189639.jpg
49KB, 530x375px
>>
File: 1480651477798.jpg (124KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
1480651477798.jpg
124KB, 640x426px
>>
>>136287874
Help me get there and I'll gladly leave, you lose a traitor, I'm happy. We both win.

>>136287897
>worldcupgirls dot net
>"I'm a tolerate lover of all nations"
>*world cup qualifiers start*
>"Waaayyyy fuck you subhumans, ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND!"
>>
File: 1490177840285.jpg (114KB, 634x381px) Image search: [Google]
1490177840285.jpg
114KB, 634x381px
>>
>>136288138
Our cultures are really very different and if you come in expecting no culture shock it's just gonna hit you a lot harder.
>>
File: 1500210494438.jpg (71KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
1500210494438.jpg
71KB, 660x371px
>>136288490
Point is what?
>>
File: 1487208837742.jpg (83KB, 590x701px) Image search: [Google]
1487208837742.jpg
83KB, 590x701px
>he's not this happy to be english
Faggot.
>>
>>136288216
You can go see for yourself, in china alone people always act friendly if you say youre from the UK. They adore uk and white people, your flag is on ads, products, etc. thats just china where ive been.

Dont forget most of the world has English classes at early ages, and they are taught british english and taught your culture.

THEY TEACH YOUR CULTURE TO LITTLE KIDS AROUND THE WORLD. they would never to that to americunts
>>
>>136288018
Oh ok. Isn't bumping my thread keeping my relevant? unless you're trying to derail, but pics alone wont help you.

>>136288539
Having loyalty to sports teams is bullshit too, even national ones.

>>136288579
Nice hijab m8
>>
>>136251977
What is this country it looks like inverted Denmark
>>
File: 1486026833733.jpg (102KB, 736x626px) Image search: [Google]
1486026833733.jpg
102KB, 736x626px
>>136288705
ur a bit gay you
>>
>>136288641
I need evidence (links to these ads or something), I'm not gonna go search for this because if it doesn't exist it'll just make me more depressed.

>>136288732
Denmark is nice
>>
File: 1484771417493.jpg (72KB, 590x393px) Image search: [Google]
1484771417493.jpg
72KB, 590x393px
>>
>tfw you will always be a filthy europoor who gets cucked by muslims
Does anyone know this feels?
>>
File: 1482732675696.jpg (232KB, 618x348px) Image search: [Google]
1482732675696.jpg
232KB, 618x348px
>>136288895
>63 pbt(faggot)id
>>
>>136288921
>this is bullshit why don't I get to dress like a princess
>>
File: 1479870761135.jpg (33KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
1479870761135.jpg
33KB, 620x413px
>>136288958
No because the English aren't European.
>>
File: 1488343928991.jpg (44KB, 500x887px) Image search: [Google]
1488343928991.jpg
44KB, 500x887px
>>136289007
It's okay, you can be somethign better.
>>
File: 1500246261407.jpg (166KB, 630x447px) Image search: [Google]
1500246261407.jpg
166KB, 630x447px
>>
>>136288958
I know how you feel bro. I wish I was american
>>
File: 1481879136131.jpg (82KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
1481879136131.jpg
82KB, 620x413px
>>
File: 1489793076920.jpg (323KB, 1841x1227px) Image search: [Google]
1489793076920.jpg
323KB, 1841x1227px
>>136288958
>>136289135
lel
>>
>>136288892
Why are you shilling so hard?

>>136288958
Finally someone who knows this feel!

>>136289046
Not sure if googling or you have a folder on your desktop of English shit.

>>136289135
We should all team up and take what we want!
>>
File: 1500433131126.jpg (152KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
1500433131126.jpg
152KB, 1200x630px
shils shils go away come again another day
>>
>>136289272
>lalalalalala i don't like what OP is saying but i can't just close the tab.
>>
File: 1474194342638.jpg (59KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
1474194342638.jpg
59KB, 615x409px
>>136289219
>Why are you shilling so hard?
Because these nippers think you're a faggot. I'm doing it for them.
>>
File: 1499462678364.jpg (70KB, 766x511px) Image search: [Google]
1499462678364.jpg
70KB, 766x511px
>>136289322
>don't talk to me or my sweetheart ever again
>>
>>136289343
All I see is cannon fodder?
>>
File: 1482452396730.jpg (33KB, 416x300px) Image search: [Google]
1482452396730.jpg
33KB, 416x300px
These girls are laughing at you right now.
>>
>>136289343
Time to die for a country you've only lived in for 16 years. Nationalism as a concept is really good for convincing people to die for a country or justify the reasons.
>>
File: 1477413589444.jpg (45KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
1477413589444.jpg
45KB, 615x410px
So are these, they think you're one of the gays.
>>
>>136289570
>>136289521
All I see is irrelevant cucks
>>
File: 1485497930367.jpg (49KB, 409x332px) Image search: [Google]
1485497930367.jpg
49KB, 409x332px
>>136289569
>Nationalism as a concept is really good for convincing people to die for a country or justify the reasons.
Here it is boys, HERE IT FUCKING IS. From the horses mouth this cunt is an anti-English shill. This one is a collective British fuck you.
>>
File: 1493834799028.jpg (131KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1493834799028.jpg
131KB, 1000x667px
Don't mess, I'm fucking alpha. Pic related, me in the middle with all the honeys.
>>
File: 1496604789248.jpg (78KB, 1050x589px) Image search: [Google]
1496604789248.jpg
78KB, 1050x589px
Another pic of me from when I was young, still fuicking alpha and getting all the lasses.
>>
>>136289673
Help me leave for the US and I'll gladly stop, it's not like I'm gonna dedicate the rest of my life to bringing down the UK because i can't change my citizenship. Oh and convincing others to do the same.
>>
>>136289944
Man i love ENglAND
>>
File: 1490016703929.jpg (50KB, 620x415px) Image search: [Google]
1490016703929.jpg
50KB, 620x415px
>>136290066
Me too man, it's great.
>>
>>136290237
It used to be, i'll gladly work in 1800s England.
>>
File: 1472007154775.jpg (90KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
1472007154775.jpg
90KB, 640x479px
>hey guys, this is op. he doesn't like england
>...
You better fucking run bitch.
>>
Ok well this was fun, but time to end it all. Bye cunts.
>>
File: 1472440474223.jpg (155KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1472440474223.jpg
155KB, 600x400px
>>136290548
a STUNNING victory for the english
>pic related is my celebratin with the lads right now
>>
File: engli.png (84KB, 799x528px) Image search: [Google]
engli.png
84KB, 799x528px
>>136271316
>Only our fancy words are French

Wrong, shittons of your everyday words are French
Stuff like "people", "river", "forest", "country", "place"...etc
To the point it's very rare to see an English sentence without one or several French originated words in it
>>
File: 1492362415839.jpg (190KB, 1317x796px) Image search: [Google]
1492362415839.jpg
190KB, 1317x796px
>>136251977
get the fuck out then.
>>
>>136251977
>>136252184
Hello enemy nation, it must console you some that the Scots, Welsh and Irish hate you Sassanachs. We are even more irrelevant than you, I laugh at your irrelevance.
>>
You need to restore your patriotism and realize that England lives, and marches on.
>>
File: wales-flag.jpg (59KB, 460x287px) Image search: [Google]
wales-flag.jpg
59KB, 460x287px
i'm so sorry anon

but seriously you are a cuck i'm ashamed of you on behalf of my english brothers
please don't come here
go to Belgium or germany or something you belong there
>>
>>136279195
Why the fuck would you kill yourself if atheist, you know its going to be the end of all existence right? You are so butthurt with being english that youre going to delet your entire consciousness. Retard, I changed my mind, get on with it pls
>>
>>136293077
and while we're on this subject when will i get a welsh flag as my geolocation?
i'm sick of being mistaken for achmed in londonistan and i can't even prove i'm not
>>
>>136251977
England stopped existing over two hundred years ago. Get over it. It did nothing of relevence or import.

Great Britain (Or the UK) took its place and left it's mark. And if the stars are right, will make one again. Either help your true nation or get out.
>>
>>136251977
Kill yourself, we don't need dumb fucking cucks like you tainting the gene pool.
>>
>>136251977
lol more russians and americans suck my cock when I go abroad and tell them I'm british\or they hear my voice.

American """""women""""" love Anglo cock
>>
>>136251977

England is my city
>>
>>136294446
Have you actually put on an American accent during your cunt hunt to test that hypothesis?
>>
>>136294786
Why would I when I routinely visit the states due to my job? The country is revolting as it is, and the only redeemable feature of the nation is that you can own firearms quick as spit, in some places, and your 18-24 year olds are semi hot, allbeit dumb bimbos
>>
>>136252184
>Like somehow they're the chosen people

Go outside of New York.
>>
>>136292230
I don't hate them at all. I love England. Why don't you just speak for yourself eh Patrick
Thread posts: 234
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.