[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Migration

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Invasions_of_the_Roman_Empire_1.png (489KB, 1200x836px) Image search: [Google]
Invasions_of_the_Roman_Empire_1.png
489KB, 1200x836px
>We just have to accept that we live in an Age of Migration!

Why does this statement not scare the fuck out of the liberals that echo it?

Considering that the last age of migration resulted in the complete collapse of the western roman empire and set technological progress back in mainland europe for a couple of hundred years? (This decline is commonly and unjustly blamed on Christendom)

Why is it not our outmost priority to prevent a collapse like this from occuring in Europe again? Why do some act like it's actually desirable - why do they hate western civilization so much?
>>
>>136250903
Why did your country willingly import 50.000 Somalis? Isn't the Swedish government aware of their low IQ?
>>
>>136251310
I wonder if Swedecuck will reply
>>
>>136251310
Of course they are. But "IQ is not related to race, only to education and other socio-economic factors" and so on.

That's not the point of this thread though - the point is that "We live in an age of migration" is a common defense to our modern immigration policies, and I want to highlight that this is an outright terrible argument for having a generous migration.
>>
>>136251620
To be clear, I do believe race is related to IQ - I'm just relaying the excuses.
>>
I also want to be corrected if I'm misinterpreting what happened back during the Migration period and the following Dark Ages
>>
>>136250903
We actually genocided the visigoths during the reconquista. Anyways, I agree with you, It is similar to what It happened in the Roman Empire though I would say We are now in a state of decay but the fall of the west is something most people in /pol/ will not see in their lifetimes.

>Why is it not our outmost priority to prevent a collapse like this from occuring in Europe again?

I kinda feel we are the only ones who see the similarities and You know we are "the evil nazis". Hitory repeats itself, I wonder if the Romans thought like us when they were about to be destroyed by the germanic tribes. The big question is: Why Dont people see that we are dying as a civilization?
>>
>>136251620
Go fucking do something about it you pussy. Say what you want about America. But there are some places blacks just never go. They know they'll disappear if they go to those places. We're killing muslim families secretly. You won't hear about it, obviously, because why the fuck would we tell anyone what we're doing? I don't see Swedes doing jack shit. You fags just complain on the internet. Go fucking get a groups of guys together and start killing Somalis. Bury their bodies deep in the woods or dump them in the ocean. But the point is...DO SOMETHING MORE THAN JUST WHINING ON THE INTERNET.
>>
>>136251959
I'm not sure a collapse is far away. As you say we are in a state of decay culturally, but our economy is still stable. But if the economy fails it's anyone's bet how fast things will deteriorate. When the gibs are not handed out, how will the numerous people that are now dependent on those gibs react?

>>136252162
Sorry, I don't think the secret serial killer route is a way to salvation.
>>
>>136252162
But I should add that we're heading towards a state where non-democratic and violent methods will become necessary and viable. However, if you start acting like that prematurely you will just sabotage your cause I believe.

The common man or lemming or sheep or whatever term you like is still way too comfortable to sympathize with violent revolutionaries.
>>
>>136252641
>if you start acting like that prematurely you will just sabotage your cause I believe
That's why we're doing it secretly. The news won't talk about it if they don't know. There are tons of missing persons reports, more so than murders. They do not have the manpower to investigate some random muslim, who the government might not even know is in the country, going missing. We're thinning out the herd before the inevitable fight begins. This is a clash of civilizations. Muslims are only here to kill us. Better to draw first blood.
>>
>>136252411
>how will the numerous people that are now dependent on those gibs react?

They will become criminals and steel the food they cannot get, that does not mean the country will collapse. I unironically think that Europe will become some sort of South America before collapsing.
>>
>>136253132
I guess it depends on what level of organization we can expect from invaders. I think some people underestimate the sophistication of how the Muslim Brotherhood and its affiliated organizations operate. The affiliated organizations I mention are usually the official muslim organizations in most European countries, and are invited to debates and represent muslim social issues.

If the economy deteriorates and muslim immigrants who depend on welfare lose their income, these organizations might become rallying points and thus might mutate into terror cells or guerilla groups. It's not unthinkable in Sweden as a lot of weapons are smuggled in for criminal organizations.
>>
>>136252411
>>136251959
I suspect it is because we like to think in binary.

Wrong /Right
Good/Bad
Etc,
And while we know the possibility that just maybe we are wrong we have to believe that we are right.

Thus while the optimal path might be a neutral existence of sameness that never evolves or develops it is inherently antithetical to ourselves, and such it is just a numbers game until the people who have power choose the objectively wrong answer that we can never get 100℅ on as there are always exceptions, and we fail to recognize or reevaluate our opinion, thus it is in the end a numbers game until the right number of consecutive wrong answer are had until we fuck up a system all in the name of making it better for ourselves, or doing deliberately and not bring able to recognize it.
>>
File: 1459956691473.jpg (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1459956691473.jpg
3MB, 1920x1080px
ilberals are a suicidal trash with their days counted who barely even reproduce, there's no arguing with them, just trying to not let them drag everyone down with them, although the rats will turncoat immediately to the first strongman they see once shit starts to get really bad
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.