[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there so many queers in the Alternative Right?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Alt-Right Homo.jpg (67KB, 936x536px) Image search: [Google]
Alt-Right Homo.jpg
67KB, 936x536px
Faggotry in the general population is supposed to be at around 2 to 3% but it seems to me at least 15 to 20 of the Alt-Right are either gay or bisexual. Why are faggots drawn to this ideology?
>>
File: considertrip.jpg (65KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
considertrip.jpg
65KB, 600x451px
>>136249961
just because you're gay doesn't mean you want to live in a town full of niggers
>>
>>136250159
Ah I get it.. No niggers in our gay bathhouse huh?
>>
>>136249961
Because fags are natural outliers and contrarians
>>
>>136249961

Probably something to do with the left pandering to islam and throwing the gays under the bus, or off a building as the case may be.
>>
>>136250376
yup

no driveby shootings on the way to zumba class either
>>
>>136250989
So Islam is a threat to state sanctioned buggery? Interesting..
>>
>>136249961
If the aut-right is gay we must ignore their sodomite order GAS THE SODOMITE CF CRUSADE IN POST DIGITAL WASTELAND NOW
>>
They are not queers, they are androphiles. It's the ultimate expression of MGTOW.
>>
File: Pic.jpg (348KB, 957x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Pic.jpg
348KB, 957x1024px
>>136249961
>>
>>136249961
bump
>>
>>136249961
The same formula that created homos for centuries: Life-long rejection by females, so much that they grow allergic to feminine traits and start finding other men erotic. Sickening to witness, especially for a real man like me who loves to be around and inside women.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.