[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When cucks run countries

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: justin-trudeau.jpg (302KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
justin-trudeau.jpg
302KB, 2048x1536px
With World War III imminent, I'm curious to see what people think this idiot is going to do.
What will Canada's role be in all of this?
>>
File: 1501451092.jpg (292KB, 567x633px) Image search: [Google]
1501451092.jpg
292KB, 567x633px
>>
>>136249796
They'll be the first to surrender behind France
>>
File: schwartztrudeaufreeland.jpg (24KB, 598x239px) Image search: [Google]
schwartztrudeaufreeland.jpg
24KB, 598x239px
>>136249796

He'll do what Freeland & ultimately Soros and the globalist money man tell him to say. Just an actor playing a part. Best to look at the actions and words of the director(s) in all this to better understand what is happening.
>>
>>136250223
Regardless of whoever is pulling the strings I still have no fucking idea what to think of all of this.
Canada has always backed the USA in war but I have a feeling that our PM (or the money men as you said) might just be stupid enough to back out this time around.
>>
>>136250125
You guys should honestly start charging us a protection fee.
Its ridiculous that we get away with hiding behind the USA for support while our country openly and blatantly disrespects yours, all while claiming to be pacifist.
We couldn't even make the claim to be pacifist without the USA.
>>
File: basedparizeau.jpg (43KB, 635x357px) Image search: [Google]
basedparizeau.jpg
43KB, 635x357px
>>136250462

Agreed. He seems to be taking directions from people telling him to take us ever so slightly off course with the US. It seems to be a way to set up Trump for further isolation.

Sadly, I don't see anyone challenging Little Potato next time around. Scheer may claim to be a soc conservative, but he's a zio-neocon cocksucker like his old boss.

Playing thru the scenario in my head of how to get separatism going again in Quebec. The Neocons seems to be encouraging more and more demographic shifts to neutralize that possibility in Quebec with these migrants/useful idiots.
>>
File: ahcteGT.jpg (20KB, 479x348px) Image search: [Google]
ahcteGT.jpg
20KB, 479x348px
>>136249796

>2023
>Canada already progressed to 22nd century
>Muslim minister of defense immediately explodes himself because they probably hired him straight from the refugee ship
>10% of the cabinet kill themselves even before the war starts because they're trans
>Trudeau puts on his rainbow socks and goes to hug the invaders, gets immediately shot
>As he's bleeding on the ground he has big smile on his face because if he gets killed, he wins.
>>
>>136249796
>What will Canada's role be in all of this

wait for the outcome, and submit all of their holes to the winners cock
>>
>>136250876
>Sadly, I don't see anyone challenging Little Potato next time around. Scheer may claim to be a soc conservative, but he's a zio-neocon cocksucker like his old boss
The entire PC party is full of idiots too. Unfortunately most people don't understand that and they continue to vote for the big two parties. Its unfortunate in Alberta that they destroyed the Wild Rose party by joining up with these idiots.

>Playing thru the scenario in my head of how to get separatism going again in Quebec. The Neocons seems to be encouraging more and more demographic shifts to neutralize that possibility in Quebec with these migrants/useful idiots.
If Quebec separates what do you think will happen to Western and Eastern Canada?
Honestly I think if any of this happens at all we could see the federal government destroyed here, and then have Canada split into three territories. That would be ideal because the feds are fucking retards that keep dragging the rest of the country into Ontario's mess.
>>
>>136250982
>>136251200
Unironically these two seem like the most likely outcome of WWIII.
Degeneracy has consumed the West and we are all weakened. My theory is that Canada will stand by while the USA gets their asses handed to them by China/Russia/NK and then they will effortlessly annex us when its over. Plenty of undefended territory for the Chinese here.
>>
Do you guys really think WW3 is coming?

I'm barely political, but last I checked you guys laughed at the notion of WW3 or North Korea HAPPENING threads.
>>
>>136249796
I'll defect and sign up for the U.S. army.
I'd rather be blowing up the enemies than blowing them off.

Plus there could be citizenship waiting at the end of it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.