[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Generation Identity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 291
Thread images: 114

File: uFpDtUU[1].jpg (48KB, 500x555px) Image search: [Google]
uFpDtUU[1].jpg
48KB, 500x555px
Is this just a rightwing anti-fa for kids or does it actually have potential to do anything good?
>>
File: 1500141630166.jpg (162KB, 990x1273px) Image search: [Google]
1500141630166.jpg
162KB, 990x1273px
>>136248331
What do you mean "good"?
>>
Is generation identity even in the uk or is it just a European thing?
>>
File: IMG_5453.jpg (183KB, 541x654px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5453.jpg
183KB, 541x654px
Bump
>>
File: ergesdrghertjhrty.png (1019KB, 990x660px) Image search: [Google]
ergesdrghertjhrty.png
1019KB, 990x660px
>>136248756
Not in the UK, although we wish. We tried with a bunch of guys, but they stopped caring after Brexit. Now there's a new "Generation Identity in UK and Ireland" since a month or so, but we don't know who they are. They claim to be an official chapter, they're not. Maybe they will one day, but we need to make sure they're not dangerous first.
>>
File: 1501512297867.jpg (160KB, 683x619px) Image search: [Google]
1501512297867.jpg
160KB, 683x619px
>>136248331
>implying they wouldn't character assassinate each and every member of this organization if it wasn't controlled opposition.
call me /x/ but no way in fucking hell are major European governments giving a pass for nationalism after all the power they've gained, and we've seen how far will they go out of their way to ensure that whatever sort of nationalistic spirit is being built by the population, will all eventually crash and burn by democratic and liberal equality psoudo-scientists to fool the masses.

It's no surprise all the 'alt-right' groups openly endorse Israel and apparently fight to protect it from "the real Nazis"
>>
>>136248973

I think I recall a Belgian anon in a previous thread a few weeks back. If it's you keep up the good work.

Also don't trust this UK chapter. At best it's a bunch of faggots trying to piggy back, at worst it's (((them))) trying to take you down from inside. Anyone legit would have gone through existing channels to set up.
>>
>>136248331
Identarianism is real. 3 years ago I was just a Anglo-Teuton in OZ now I support all whites and only identify as white. Our enemies want us gone, we may as well stick together.

The social contract has been broken by the elite. We need to take the future of our people into our own hands. The west is dead. We need to regroup and salvage what we have. It will be our fault if our children or grandchildren are hated minorities in their own countries.
>>
>>136249511
>openly endorse Israel

Where did you see that from the Identitarian mouvement in Europe or even Richard Spencer or Identity Europa in the US?

And yeah, go back to /x/. Nationalism is massively coming back, just look at European countries. Even your own has SD getting huge, or Nordfront doing well. Of course some radical groups can emerge and not be shut down as long as they respect the law, there's always been some. Not everything is a conspiracy.

>>136250219
I always look the catalog just in case I find a thread about GI and I try to be informative, but I rarely start any thread. We're very careful with this UK chapter, they didn't even answered us when we tried to reach out to them.
>>
>>136248331

its just some neo-nazi lite group. Im sure the people who run it are intelligent enough to hide it, but the peons they recruit are all fucking retards who have this idea of "fuck you kike, I wont hide it!"

this is why shit like this will NEVER be successful, especially in europe where even having a moderate right wing view of something like immigration will get you branded as a pariah
>>
>>136248756
There is one that popped up a few weeks ago. Not sure if they are legit.

If you are looking for something similar look into Scottish Dawn or NS131
>>
File: 1473112249125.jpg (147KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1473112249125.jpg
147KB, 1200x800px
>>136250515
>the peons they recruit are all fucking retards who have this idea of "fuck you kike, I wont hide it!"

Can you show me such a thing coming from the identitarian mouvement in Europe?
>>
>>136248973
Nice 300 swag. We can start a Dark Knight group over here to complement your efforts.
>>
File: N. Damigo.jpg (132KB, 1230x502px) Image search: [Google]
N. Damigo.jpg
132KB, 1230x502px
>>136250754
Nathan Damigo is trying.
>>
>>136249511

>they're controlled opposition because no-one is trying to charecter assassinate them

Do you live under a rock or something? Hope not Hate and other Soros-backed NGOs have been all over them for weeks trying to slander crew members and key backers throwing all kinds of shit at them about being 'convicted fraudsters' or 'human traffickers' and even 'armed Ukrainian mercenaries'. They've been trying to fuck with them for weeks with spurious complaints, getting PayPal and bank accounts shut down and what not. They wouldn't be getting this shit if they were muh controlled opposition.
>>
File: Soros Faika Pasa.jpg (2MB, 2144x5168px) Image search: [Google]
Soros Faika Pasa.jpg
2MB, 2144x5168px
>>136251069
This. But I guess Soros is just financing the both of us, NGOs and right wing activism, to give the illusion we're not controlled opposition or something.
>>
File: IMG_4668.png (196KB, 712x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4668.png
196KB, 712x399px
>>136248331
DefendEurope whose members are also a part of Generation Identity raised money for a ship and are now the only vessel in the Mediterranean actually stopping migrants, shipping them back to Africa, patrolling human traffickers and alerting the Libyan coastguard of their whereabouts, sinking abandoned vessels so they can't be found and reused by human traffickers thereby draining their financial resources, and exposing the hidden agenda of NGOs who are trying to help as many migrants get to Europe as possible. A group of people who actually are doing something to stop their invaders I would say is quite admirable.
https://youtu.be/8jhdFU-7jsY
>>
Generation Y-Z are in the middle of a inter-generational Civil War. You see either extreme left or extreme right. Centrists in this generation is extremely rare. (Because being a centrist doesn't get shit done.)

Keep in mind, these are the same people (who are now young teens/adults) who were children during: 9/11, Afghanistan, the biggest economic crash in history (2008, yes, even worse than the great depression.) 2 terms of Obama, etc. They. Want. Change. simple as that. The big divider is WHAT kind of change. In which the right are more traditional (1950s) while the left are more modern, and want more gibs. This is another divide. The extreme right came from hardworking middle-class families with multiple kids and a blue collar career. They struggled, they didn't have much, but they got by. The extreme left are either extremely sheltered by their rich parents, or lived their entire life on relying on the government, and the taxes of the hardworking middle-class citizens.

Today's young right are tired of handing out gibemedats to the lazy and weak, and the left is completely ignorant to the changing world or just don't give a fuck about anything outside their little bubble of of safety.
>>
>>136250327
>UK chapter didn't reply

How long ago? What did you send them?
>>
Meanwhile in the Mediterranean the C-Star has started coming into contact with NGO ships. The butthurt levels will only rise in the coming days and hours.
>>
File: ss+(2017-08-05+at+04.46.09).jpg (47KB, 584x469px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-08-05+at+04.46.09).jpg
47KB, 584x469px
>>136252103
Various DMs on twitter and facebook. I didnt myself (not my job atm) so I can't give you the days. We even tried to send a guy to the opening meeting in Dublin on 22nd July, but couldn't make it because money. We can't really focus on establishing contact with them right now as all our communication team is busy with what's happening in the Mediterannean.

>>136252198
Will be glorious.
>>
>>136248331

The only political group I'm even considerng donating to.
>>
>>136252659
I am not too familiar with your group's work because obviously it's more of a foreign thing so isn't as relevant here, you understand.

But reading up on your work in the Mediterranean and it seems outstanding, really cool stuff.
>>
>>136250515

Yes, since any movement that European governments don't like will be shut down, people should just give up, those evil Nazis.

>>136249511
They've been subject to character assassination constantly, the whole boat thing has been subject to a shitstorm lately. Even this board has caught shitposts about e-celeb bullshit as attempts are made to discredit anyone associated with them.

>>136250327
I'm also suspicious of any group claiming to be "UK and Ireland", if they are under one banner. Most people in the UK regardless of their position have next to no knowledge about Irish politics, and don't care much either. Uniting the two together is an odd move for any UK person to make, especially since a lot of Irish nationalism is probably about the northern Ireland issue.
>>
File: 1473100443930.jpg (133KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
1473100443930.jpg
133KB, 720x479px
>>136253154
Of course, and if you have any questions just ask, I would be glad to answer or give you some press articles, documentaries, whatever. We had many press coverage in english and several interviews by the BBC. Thanks for your support, now that the ship has reached Libyan coasts the real fun should begin.

>>136253176
My hope is that they're doing it as a way of sending a "white people, unite against the common threats" kind of vide, but since we know nothing about them...
>>
>>136253559
What is it they intend to do? Rescue migrants and return them to the Libyan coast?
If you're messing with the smuggler's business, you should really have guns on board.
>>
they should sink the migrant boats
>>
>>136252659

It's not worth wasting the time on anyway as Defend Europe will in it's own right be a powerful recruiting tool to prove GI is both a serious movement and is putting its money where its mouth is after the operation.

Maybe that will be the push needed to get GI off the ground in the UK and other European countries there's not yet a strong branch. I've been following them closely since 2015 and I'm still waiting for the excuse to get out and on the ground with them over here. It's about time HnH got their offices 'raided' by a GI publicity stunt or rooftop protest as a debut.

They need to be a real priority after DE for all the shit they've tried to cause.
>>
File: brainmeme_race.png (2MB, 848x2494px) Image search: [Google]
brainmeme_race.png
2MB, 848x2494px
>>136250327
/new/ here perhaps? All our parties in parliament are almost identical, Europeans are falling into the illusion of choice, even if sd wins and we get the "throw the rascals out" feeling nothing in the Jewish dominated long term agenda will change. Either right wing or lefting wing parties will purposely fuck up so people think that they want a change and so they vote for a party that still benefits the same (((foreign interests))) every election cycle with approximately the same basic policies.

>>136251069
this a 'shift the right more to the left' tactic, whatever is shaded as extreme right wing politics today, was nothing but mere common sense in the 1970's and under. They've slowly demonized any little nationalistic world views to level where even the fucking shekel snorting lauren southern gets her patroen banned and she's considered like alt-lite or something. You'd think blocking the mediterranean shtiskin invasion would be a European common goal...
I can honestly sympathize with those poor fellas I myself had gotten many of my school days suspended for my racist beliefs but I still at least learn that there's a symptom and there's a disease, don't waste your life fighting the disease and just catch the symptom off guard and mobilize to dominate against it. (hello NSDAP)
>>
>>136253722
Basically the three main goals of the mission are these. About exposing NGOs, it's starting to happen, two days ago a video was released showing how they collaborate with smugglers.Italy also has started to cuck them and blockaded another ship suspected of collusions with smugglers. They tried to have an agreement with NGOs, 5 of the biggest refuses and Italy threatened to close its ports to them.

We can't have any guns, if we carry just one weapon our whole mission and org would be doomed... It's really risky, but we have no choice.

>>136253956
Only empty ones, or else we would face jail and a terrible media backlash againt "far right mass murderers", you know how MSM works.

>>136253962
Let's hope this helps us getting huge. There's so many things to do, and youth from every white countries are craving for action.

>>136253962
Ok, I guess it's better to do nothing since everybody but you is controlled oppositon. Pack up your gears everyone, it's lost, just stop trying.

You already had yoour answers about your controlled opposition claims, now fuck off.
>>
>>136248331
No idea i only heard in a interview that that sellner guy says Nationalism is bad and he focuses more on Culture
>>
>>136254388
What do you think -if anything- about the low and decreasing testosterone levels in relation to less Europeans being brave enough/motivated enough to 'resist' and risk the social backlash of joining right wing groups? Is this something that has in any sense been acknowledged within GI?

Somewhat related perhaps: How does GI look at the general laziness/cuck behavior of right wing males and/or try to go against it?
>>
>>136254664
We say nationalism is bad only because the word has been demonized for so long and scare many people. Also, some kind of nationalism can actually be detrimental: in France, there's a bunch of hardline nationalists who think it's better to have "based black French" rather than Germans or Poles. It's a real issue as it is a nationalism being built against our European brethen. And the culture thing is actually "ethno-cultural", IE race, except we can't say it publicly. We're ethno-nationalists, but we still value different european cultures and countries.

>>136254826
Yeah, of course it's acknowledged, it is a real issue and, actually, probably the leading one. Without all this feminization, testosterone descrease, hormonal fuck up because of the pill and pesticides, we would not be in such a deep shit.

We try to push everyone to do get fit, do some sport, especially fighting sports, or to go to the range. We talk about our history, our heroes, their virtues and try to emulate them. During our one week summer camp, there's 2h of boxing and sport everyday.
>>
>>136250327
>We're very careful with this UK chapter, they didn't even answered us when we tried to reach out to them.
You should make a post or announcement about a dodgy UK chapter before they starting acting in your name. Don't let them set the tenor of a conversation they choose to start.
>>
File: IMG_20160528_180746.jpg (148KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160528_180746.jpg
148KB, 1024x576px
>>136255477
Right now, they look like they're good guys so we try the diplomatic method. If that leads nowhere, then we'll have to threaten of legal means. But it's still very new, not even a month.

There was a "Generation Identity US" a year ago which was pure scam, nothing but a website asking for money and not a single answer to our mails, we had it shut down.
>>
>>136255474
>in France, there's a bunch of hardline nationalists who think it's better to have "based black French" rather than Germans or Poles.

Here in Portugal we call them luso-tropicalists. They say they are patriots but they are no better than leftistis, they donĀ“t wanna protect our native white identity. For them, if someone integrates he is fine, in 40 years we will have be a minority.
>>
File: 1481213291072.jpg (809KB, 1512x932px) Image search: [Google]
1481213291072.jpg
809KB, 1512x932px
>>136252198
>>136252659
How can I help out?
>>
>>136256069

Donate to it via the WeSearchr page whever the link is.

Already put Ā£50 towards it.
>>
File: hgtsrhsrthb.png (3MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
hgtsrhsrthb.png
3MB, 2048x1536px
>>136255906
>they donĀ“t wanna protect our native white identity. For them, if someone integrates he is fine, in 40 years we will have be a minority.

Yeah, they're the same. They call themselves nationalists but their nation is a purely administrative and cultural one. To some of these guys we have more in common with Niger than with Slovenia, because we colonized Niger so they speak french and we have historical ties with them. Our nationalism is ethno-cultural, we want to fight againt the great replacement of our people, migrate back non whites and establish Europe as the homeland of whites.

>>136256069
Sadly we have nothing in the UK yet (read my posts, I talked about it already) but maybe you have the charisma to start something? We would help you.
>>
File: 54168481.jpg (115KB, 2864x1152px) Image search: [Google]
54168481.jpg
115KB, 2864x1152px
A couple of hours ago their ship was monitoring one of the NGO boats in Libya
>>
>>136255474
This is all great but of course only affects those who are already members.

Wouldn't there be more sense to think about, say, starting some sort of national campaign or even social media campaign focused on health (with the ultimate goal of improving confidence/health/toughness among European men and then gaining members through that campaign, for example)?

That way GI might establish itself as more than a political group and branch out in the public's eye as a group that just wants to improve Europe in a general sense. Perhaps that could also reflect positively on GI in more than just recruitment numbers.
Right now the main way people hear about you is "They literally drown migrantw".
>>
lol the generation idenity are lazy faggots they wont even make the ireland chapter official and thats just proof europe doenst give a fuck about ireland and dont deserve our help when the time comes
>>
>>136256773
>they wont even make the ireland chapter official
why not potatofag?
>>
File: 3215181.jpg (152KB, 3050x1262px) Image search: [Google]
3215181.jpg
152KB, 3050x1262px
Now they're positioned inbetween two NGO ships.
>>
>>136256249
>They call themselves nationalists but their nation is a purely administrative and cultural one.

Exactly, they are worse than leftists, cause at least lefttards say they wanna replace us, while those civic,calim their are nationalists, when they canĀ“t even understand the basic concept of european nations.
>>
>>136256773
>they wont even make the ireland chapter official

Read the thread. That could very well happen, but we would have to meet and vet them first.

>>136256717
Sadly, although it's crucial, we can't really go on a national campaign for this kind of topic. Not even talking about the time or money needed, but about how organisations have to work to be efficient. We have to stick to a few strong ideas and develop around it. Just like leftist NGOs stick to their main themes, and let others do the propaganda on other topics.

It's way more efficient in term of communication, because you are identified as a important voice about a specific topic and people follow you for this. To talk about everything is to confuse your "fanbase" because they want to hear the things they've came for in the first place. And the thing is that, unlike leftists, we don't have the manpower to run orgs that would talk about all the things we would like to cover. We have to play by the rules.

A few years ago (2008-2012) we heavily focused on localism, culture, food, way of life, everything, because we thought that if we could get people to care about the local they would start to reject the global. But that didn't really worked out, because "identitarians = against immigration and islam". So we didn't give up on this, but we can't enforce it either. We start small associations in our cities and organize conferences, cultural happening, this kind of things.
>>
Overwatch was shut down for a reason.
>>
File: C2Jjm8YW8AQxms1.jpg large.jpg (95KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
C2Jjm8YW8AQxms1.jpg large.jpg
95KB, 1080x1080px
>>136258684
45 posts late for this overused joke in a GI thread, it probably is a record.
>>
>>136257799
I guess that makes sense. I hope GI manages to keep growing. It feels like the only group in Europe that stands a chance of not ending up a bunch of too-far-right larpers or bitter old drunkards, like most right wing groups seem to be in Europe. Also the only group that (I think) understands the importance of image and media portrayal.
>>
>>136248331
>Is this just a rightwing anti-fa for kids
right-wing hipsters who took their obsession with retro stuff and heritage on a new level
>>
File: IMG_0478.jpg (234KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0478.jpg
234KB, 760x596px
>>136258873
You guys are slacking! The stale jokes aren't going to post themselves!
>>
File: ss+(2017-07-15+at+06.39.26).jpg (116KB, 572x605px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-07-15+at+06.39.26).jpg
116KB, 572x605px
>>136259153
Thanks for your input, Merkel. Don't you have some migrants to care for?
>>
File: 1500654010755.jpg (82KB, 680x583px) Image search: [Google]
1500654010755.jpg
82KB, 680x583px
>>136248331
Let me see:

ANTIFA

>violently attack innocent people
>burn cars
>loot stores
>destroy cities
>violently oppose free speech
>ideology includes anarcho-communism & genociding whites out of existence

Identitarians

>support free speech
>peaceful
>ideology includes allowing whites to exist and not be minorities in their own homelands

Oh yeah, totally equivalent. Stop getting your news from (((((((mainstream corporate media)))))))))) and actually go to the places on the internet where these people congregate. Listen to what each has to say, what they believe, etc...Form your own opinion instead of believing everything others tell you.
>>
>>136259310
Don't you have some children to care for?
>>
I don't know how much I am allowed to say, but what I will say is that the groups popping up in the UK are somewhat official in that they have contacts with GI groups on the continent. Right now they are in the stage of trying to gather members and I guess lay the foundations of what will become an official chapter. I should stress this is being done with the help of members from the continent. I would say more but I don't know how much I am allowed to talk about given the current state of things. The best anyone who is from the UK can do is look on Facebook for the group relevant to their region and message it. That way one of the people organising things can get in touch with you and see whether or not your what they're looking for. The more actual members that can be accrued the better.
>>
>>136259588
Not me, but I will have one day and I hope they will not be a minority in their own country.

>>136259665
>the groups popping up in the UK are somewhat official in that they have contacts with GI groups on the continent

I'm pretty sure that's not the case, first because I would know about it and second because this is not how we operate, we don't form chapters before they're ready. The Flanders Belgian one waited for 9 months before being official and opening a website, a FB page or whatever. To start an official chapter, you first have to attend at least one summer camp, and no English, Scottish or Irish ever did.
>>
>>136260118
>>136259665

They're here, spooky.
>>
>>136260118
none here would bother there arse going because none of them can spek english in the camps and it would be a shithole thats from our people in eire/pol/ said a while ago
>>
>>136260118
Well at the meeting I attended, the representative talked about the summer camp and I think one of us will be attending this year. If not this year then certainly next.
>>
>>136257799
pic above is gay as fug

le ebinns spamm
>>
>>136260450
I'm preparing a conference right now for the summer camp, it's both in french and english. Pretty much everybody speaks at least two languages, english being of course the most common.

>>136260676
I'm glad to hear it but that is a real surprise to me and I'm usually aware of pretty much everything. I asked one of our leaders as soon as I saw the Eire chapter's meeting, and he confirmed me it's not official. He also is the director or the summer camp so I assume he knows what he's talking about.
>>
File: IMG_0920.jpg (80KB, 686x922px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0920.jpg
80KB, 686x922px
Better than nothing, it's atleast direct opposition to Antifa/commies
Reminds of this group :
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCi2lgBtDGBsR8iqe7rJ482g
>>
>>136261364
From what I can tell, the idea has been to setup the Facebook pages in order to help boost the number of potential applicants. It's taken time as they have to identify who anyone who could be a liability. The meeting I attended was part of the vetting procedure. Whilst it was small, it was certainly a start. The representative said some good things about the Irish group as well, so all an all I would say things are looking good. It's just making sure everything is done properly which will of course take time.
>>
>>136261364
Where generally will the summer camp be and for how many days?
>>
File: photo33.jpg (43KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
photo33.jpg
43KB, 600x399px
>tfw no such groups will ever exist in Australia
>Australia will continue to be overran with Asians, Muslims, etc, and our 'rightist' government will continue to be globalist shills

Feels bad, man.
>>
>>136262658
Can't tell the location, you have no idea how leftists or journalists are desperate to know it. They try to infiltrate us every year. It's for a full week, monday to sunday in the morning. Last year it was in the mountains near Grenoble: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36cfUbDXUbg
>>
>>136249511
SD just says they love the jews to get the dumbfuck neonazis to leave.
The smart neonazis just shut the fuck up and hum along. Because it lets them get into power. You have to pick your battles.
>>
File: 1467764248150-0.jpg (271KB, 778x783px) Image search: [Google]
1467764248150-0.jpg
271KB, 778x783px
>>136262959
>those retarded looking blue t-shirts and shorts
>not wearing Mosley outfits

Legitimately gay. Who designed such garbage?
>>
>>136263453
People who understand how modern-day propaganda and french law work.
>>
File: 1468523710740-1.jpg (58KB, 563x355px) Image search: [Google]
1468523710740-1.jpg
58KB, 563x355px
>>136263713
>modern-day propaganda includes looking like an undesirable frat boy
>>
>>136263854
It actually does when you're right wing. You have to show people you're a regular, sane, average guy who happen to think and openly say that Europe is for Europeans and non whites should go back. That's how they can identify to you and your opinions.
>>
>>136248756
You could've called National Action a GI version in UK. Though much more lulzy.
Sad they shut down hard.
>>
>>136252086
>Generation Y-Z are in the middle of a inter-generational Civil War. You see either extreme left or extreme right. Centrists in this generation is extremely rare. (Because being a centrist doesn't get shit done.)

Too bad for /pol/ that the Left has eventually won every single culture war in history.
>>
>>136262959
what do they do in the camps
>>
>>136266093
There is a video in the post you're replying to. Sports, conferences about history or politics, workshops on debate, writing a speech, a press release, graphic design, learning how to film or take good pictures, how to organize a protest, many other things...), traditionnal songs, dances and products from all of Europe...
>>
>>136266538
How much does it cost to enroll in the camp?
>>
File: nSZZo.gif (2MB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
nSZZo.gif
2MB, 450x450px
>>136266538
>traditional white people dances
>>
>>136266538
1. Nordic Identitarians?
2. What ideas do you/your organization have around the EU and European "Unionism" in general?

Keep on going strong.
>>
File: samathablack.png (553KB, 995x790px) Image search: [Google]
samathablack.png
553KB, 995x790px
>>136267573
HOLY SHIT you're bad at trolling
you have to go back, faggot
-1000/0 kys
>>
File: we must preserve white culture.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
we must preserve white culture.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>136267718
>>
File: certifiedsweetie.gif (141KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
certifiedsweetie.gif
141KB, 250x250px
>>136267849
are you white anon?
>>
File: Sdq7Ctn.gif (2MB, 410x229px) Image search: [Google]
Sdq7Ctn.gif
2MB, 410x229px
>>136267975
Thankfully not. It hasn't been cool to be white since the 50s. I just come here to laugh at you whenever Trump fucks up since you faggots spammed the rest of the site with your ebin trump maymays all of last year.
>>
File: 1501819619279.jpg (125KB, 320x482px) Image search: [Google]
1501819619279.jpg
125KB, 320x482px
>>136267573
KYS faggot
>>
>>136268184
Nigger
>>
File: the problem solves itself.png (520KB, 703x528px) Image search: [Google]
the problem solves itself.png
520KB, 703x528px
>>136268228
No thanks, killing yourself like a little bitch is a white boy thing
>>
>>136268184
How many women have you fucked, anon?
>>
>>136248331
Given that it's a WW1 photo, it already didn't work out.
>>
>>136248606
>>136248973
>>136250327
>>136250639

What are you doing to stop government/leftist infiltrators in GI?

Also, are you encouraging your members to consolidate in a particular geographic area? If not, you should. A neighborhood of GI members/sympathizers would give you longer staying power than a few dozen GI members scattered among several major cities.
>>
>>136268557

>70% of suicides

I guess it's just all that white privilege that goes to their heads. Just like why the overwhelming majority of sex changes are MtF.

Hey wait a minute.. it almost sounds like people are trying to avoid being cishet white men. But surely that can't be? It would destroy the privilege narrative.
>>
>>136267656
They think unions are great, but keeping the ethnic and cultural identity is worth more than the shekels the EU throws their way.

Germans have a saying for that.
Blut ist dicker als Wasser.
"Blood runs thicker than Water"
>>
File: itt.png (12KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
itt.png
12KB, 768x432px
>>136248331
>post by this id
>the 10000th time this shitty thread was spammed
Wonder who could be behind this?
>>
>>136267184
You have to be vetted by a local chapter first. Leftists and journalists often try to infiltrate us, we have to be careful. It's 70e for the full week and if you're short on money (student, unemployed) you will get help.

>>136267656
We do have a trusted Norwegian guy, he's a bit alone but very dedicated. He will come to the summer camp this year. But there's still nothing officiel in Nordic countries, I don't really know why... Maybe the NRM is attracting everybody? We had contacts with Danes, Swedes, but they don't have the charisma to be leaders and start something.

The EU could have been a great political tool at the beggining, but it has turned into a soulless machine seeking to destroy our nations, our cultures, and our people.

We're not in favor of unionism if it implies to erase local identities, languages, cultures... We think there's 3 layers: region (ancestors' land, culture) nation (history, language, religion) and continent (race, civilisation). Each complement the others. We of course are for friendship and cooperation between whites, and we believe we won't get out of the current situation without a racial counciousness, why not an union of some kind, but a German is not a Spaniard and should not be blended into a bit globalist mess.

>>136268824
>the shekels the EU throws their way

I'm still waiting for my paycheck.

>>136268726
>stop government/leftist infiltrators in GI?

Careful interviews with anyone trying to get in, different layers of authority and access to information, absolutely no risk taking (if we're not sure, it's probably because there's a problem).

>are you encouraging your members to consolidate in a particular geographic area?

We like subsidiarity and everythingn that can be done at the local level is. That means taking care our neighbourhood, opening little pubs if we can afford it (5 in France), leading by example and showing we're smart, regular people who happen to advocate for a massive remigration.
>>
>>136268824
>>136269418
I agree that despite our differences, Europeans are so much alike each other compared to the rest of the world that both racially and culturally we should stick together. However, our nations should rule themselves.

Norway can't be in a union as a equal partner to France or Germany. It would be terrible for our nation and it would be unfair to France and Germany.
>>
File: defend europe 2017.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
defend europe 2017.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
WOOT

The war is on

https://twitter.com/DefendEuropeID/status/893898566141345793
>>
>>136270325
>>
>>136270211
A confederation could be interesting (union of independant states keeping their sovereignety except for agreed very specific topic, like, idk, scientific research, space strategy, military), but anyway it's all theorical and off the table atm. GI does not have any "official stance on unionism", we're not a political party but kind of a NGO.
>>
>>136249511
anyone else notice the similarities with the koran and talmud? they are brothers working together to destroy the west
>>
>>136269418

Neat. Keep up the good work. Also, is there a list of GI pubs available anywhere publicly? I'm an American law student who's going to be studying in France in September. Would love to meet up with you guys (I have to conceal my power level in the US. I promise I'm not CIA.
>>
Btw it's been great seeing how much more experienced the GI comms team has become - issuing tweets in multiple language, vaguely fashwave propaganda videos of their direct action stuff, keeping the message ultra-focused, reaching out to ecelebs.

Hope they come to the states soon.
>>
>>136270879
They both worship Satan.
>>
WOOT!!

The war is on

https://twitter.com/DefendEuropeID/status/893898566141345793
>>
>>136264117
>you're a regular, sane, average guy

So in other words: a pleb. An uninteresting lemming like everyone else. Not someone who stands out above the others.
>>
>>136271434
ecelebs reached out to them. I should know having been the person who facilitated it.
>>
>>136271046
You can find them in Lille (CitadelleONG on facebook), Paris (opening soon), Rouen (LYggdrasil on FB), Lyon (LaTrabouleID on FB), and Nice (LouBastioun on FB). All adresses are public I think (maybe not for Rouen), but contact them directly if you have trouble. And if you ever end up studying in Lyon, know that we also have a small gym: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LSlRcce4vA

>>136271434
Thanks, we really tried to step up for this Defend Europe mission. It's a lot of work, but worth it. In the States you have Identity Europa, it's the closest thing. We can't really open a chapter overseas.

>>136271897
And yet we're the biggest far right group in Europe, organizing protests in Paris, Vienna or Berlin, and we raised 200k dollars in one month and a half to rent a boat in the Mediterranea. Sorry if you're not impressed, I guess we fucked up somewhere.
>>
>>136272186
>And yet we're the biggest far right group in Europe

You call THAT far right?

>organizing protests

That do nothing.

>we raised 200k dollars in one month and a half to rent a boat in the Mediterranea

That did nothing.
>>
File: 1490670511430.jpg (126KB, 439x526px) Image search: [Google]
1490670511430.jpg
126KB, 439x526px
>>136272381
t.hopeless drip
>>
>>136263854

> looking like stormtroopers will surely convince the normies (overwhelming majority of people) to sympathize with us!

The biggest problem facing white people is numbers: whites are outnumbered, divided and the overwhelming majority of them are hostile to any sort of white identity or ethnonationlism. The only way to mitigate that problem is to recruit as many members as possible. Once brought within the movement, it will be much easier to convince people to adopt unconventional views (which ours, right or wrong, are) and participate in political activities.

But that's never going to happen if we look like an autistic death squad. No one would bat an eye if Merkel decided to round up all black-shirted neo-Nazi agitators for thought crime. People would likely get upset if the government started rounding up aesthetic, well-dressed young people who publicly asked questions about why the local school has gone from 10% to 60% immigrant in the last 5 years and violent crime has gone up 500%.

The revolution is impossible without human terrain of volunteers, activists, and sympathizers
>>
>>136272381

Kill yourself, you fucking shill.
>>
>>136248331
Generation Identity is a calisthenics club
>>
>>136272494
I live in the US and have Donald Trump as my President. What do I have to be hopeless about?

GI is civnat retardation that does literally nothing but talk shit. Let me know when they actually form RWDS and start hanging commies and muzzies. I don't give a fuck about "muh protests" that do absolutely nothing.
>>
>>136272381
GI isn't "far right" they are young ethno-national patriots.

>protests do nothing
bullshit they help the organisation grow and show people that there is a patriotic choice that isn't steeped in neo nazism and other 20th century bullshit.

>the 200k did nothing

The Italians have MASSIVELY stepped up their game and are actively going after NGOs now. They are sending naval vessels to Libya right now and performed an undercover sting which caught German NGO Jugend Rettet collaborating with people smugglers.

You think this is nothing because you're fucking ignorant of how the world and politics works.
>>
>>136272131

Neat, any details? desu I think that introducing more attractive young women with large internet followings is always a good marketing move, as long as you keep undesireables, subversives, and sychophants (ex. Laura Loomer) out.

RageAfterStorm would be a great grab
>>
>>136272691
>ethno-national patriots.

Pfft.

>bullshit they help the organisation grow and show people that there is a patriotic choice

Oh boy. Then what? More sign holding?

>You think this is nothing because you're fucking ignorant of how the world and politics works.

Or perhaps I've seen this same stupid shit for years as things just got worse. You're fucking ignorant because you get hyped up for these dime a dozen "groups" that never go anywhere. Even if they get popular for a year or two.
>>
>>136272755
no details needed. I care about the cause. I just happen to be in an important enough position that I can facilitate things.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1482946039907.jpg (92KB, 990x660px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1482946039907.jpg
92KB, 990x660px
>>136272677
>civnat
lel

>form RWDS and start hanging commies and muzzies
I don't see such things in the US, so I guess you achieved nothing with Trump either? I wouldn't say so.

>>136272582
This.
>>
>>136272892

0/10

What a lousy shill attempt.

Just kill yourself, you fucking leftist loser.

https://twitter.com/DefendEuropeID/status/893898791727845377
>>
File: swastika.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
swastika.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
>>136272677
>GI is civnat
yeah no, they have very close ties to the Neue Rechte movement, (ethnonationalists) and nearly all of the members are ethnonationalist.
>>
>>136272920

He's a fucking shill, ignore him.
>>
>>136272186

You're doing gods work anon.
>>
>>136270875
Education, science/medical research, space program etc. should have very much corporation obviously.

Every nation should have their own national military for defence, it's crucial. A "frontier" military could be a common one though.

Also nations should contribute money and people to all this per capita and not after how rich they are. This is not because Norway is rich, it's because it's important that say Norwegians don't feel like they are funding shittier countries/it enables lazy governing in poorer European countries.
>>
>>136272920
>I don't see such things in the US

We don't need to. Our President (the savior of Western civilization) is dramatically improving everything already. Travel ban is in effect. Commies never do shit and the education system (aka marxist shit) is being reformed.

>>136273030
>Just kill yourself, you fucking leftist loser.

I say you're not far right enough and he calls me a leftist. Ha.

Have fun in your caliphate of a country btw. You'll be Sweden tier within the next 5 years.
>>
bammp fĆ¼r Potenz!
>>
>>136273114
Of fuck, not you again. Go away, everybody knows you're a troll and a leftist. You slided last thread and left just as it got 300 replies. I hope you're paid to do this.

I guess this thread is done now you're in. Ill just try, although I know it's desperate: EVERYBODY IGNORE THIS GUY
>>
>>136273064
Are they explicitly white nationalist?
>>
>>136273282
explicitly no, implicitly yes.
>>
>>136248331

PRAISE KEK!
>>
>>136273281

Somewhat related question - are you on /pol/ as part of your official duties with GI, or do you just come on here for fun?
>>
>>136273281

>Go away, everybody knows you're a troll and a leftist. You slided last thread and left just as it got 300 replies. I hope you're paid to do this.

0/10

Nah, that's not me, I'm legit.
>>
>>136273353
>implicitly yes.

Not good enough then. Even worse is that GI never fucking does anything.
>>
>>136273533

Kill yourself, you fucking shill.
>>
>>136273533
maybe you should go back to sucking David Duke's cock then.
>>
>>136273610
Nope. I have a country to enjoy under the leadership of the savior of Western civilization.

Enjoy your caliphate of a country, Hanz.
>>
>>136273435
I've been a polack way before becoming an identitarian activist. I guess I'm here since, what, 2010, maybe earlier? I just try to answer whenever there's thread about the mouvement because it's getting a lot of press recently and I don't want to many disinfo against us. Now there's even professionnal shills ruining our threads like this guy >>136273456, they started like a week ago. They always try to pass for identitarian but act like retard, insulting everyone, or hardcore right wingers who are ebin 1488ers like this one >>136273173

They're easy to spot, but really active.

>>136273721
They're both shills, ignore them.
>>
>>136273721
David Duke owns white nationalism now? Huh. I was not aware of this.
>>
>>136273773

0/10

Everybody can see you are a leftist shill.

Try it harder, fagget.
>>
>>136273850
>They're both shills, ignore them.

I'm really not. I'm saying GI is not hardcore enough.

Oh wait sorry. They box in gyms before going out and holding signs. Pinochet would be proud.
>>
File: identitƤre bewegung 2017.jpg (83KB, 2398x567px) Image search: [Google]
identitƤre bewegung 2017.jpg
83KB, 2398x567px
>>136273850

>They're both shills, ignore them.

I'm not a shill, you fucking 89IQ dipshit.
I have followed GI since the beginning in 2012 in Austria/Germany, you fagget.
>>
File: 1486576043337.jpg (16KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1486576043337.jpg
16KB, 240x240px
>>136274111
the fuck is 'hardcore enough?' you want them to just waltz on through the streets and shoot all non-whites in sight? they do protests, are gaining popularity, performing stunts to gain more popularity, help turn back migrants and more. What's wrong with you, shill?
>>
Wow, just another kike loving alt lite group who does literally nothing all day besides denouncing actual right wingers and grabbing money.

Reported and hidden
>>
File: 1401046698756.png (104KB, 307x363px) Image search: [Google]
1401046698756.png
104KB, 307x363px
>>136273850
Dus jullie zijn niet 14/88?
Kan je even een samenvatting geven wat jullie wel zijn?
>>
>>136274568
I'm not Flemish but French. I guess you're asking what's wrong with 1488? The 14 is okay, if you can't understand why the 88 is a burden I can't do anything for you.

>>136274503
They're paid shills. They already did that in a previous thread, look here: >>135888030

Don't bother answering too them, this thread's getting raided. I guess I'll just abandon it.
>>
>>136274503
>they do protests, are gaining popularity, performing stunts to gain more popularity

For fucking WHAT? Do you have any idea how many stupid little groups like this I've seen over the years that never go anywhere?

You're a Brit. This is no different from "Anonymous" marches in Britain from years ago. Go ahead and look up "Operation Vendetta" in the UK from 2012 or 2013. Looot of people.

Never went anywhere. Faded into obscurity. GI will to because it follows the same useless formula.
>>
>>136248331
it's a huge larp. my guess: some rich jew is behind this to sell flags and shirts for larp events.
>>
>>136274789
Alors en Francais?
Nee dankje dan doe ik liever Engels.
I asked if you aren't 14/88 you could explain to me what you are?
I understand that it's a burden but doesn't mean you have to denouce it.
Just don't talk about it.
>>
>>136274789
>They're paid shills.

Why do you keep saying this when I'm not?
>>
>>136274789

>I guess I'll just abandon it.

I will continue to fight the NS-LARPing shills (like ID: Iz2ZDscZ) and all the other leftist traitors.

We are winning this, that's the reason they shill with MAXIMUM force.
>>
>>136248331
controlled opposition
>>
>>136274953
Alors en dance :DDD

beep bu beep da diidp du da diip :DDD
>>
>>136275100
I'm not a NatSoc.
>>
>>136274953
Allow me to copy a answer from a previous thread:

Identitarians are ethnonationalists, media savvy young people that are proud of their heritage, country and culture. We embrace European/White identity, while trying to distance ourselves from nutters. We have a long term strategy of cultural war, focusing on issues where we can count on a wide ranging public support.

We piss off the left because they use the same non violent protests the left uses. We're reproducing what worked for the left: non violent protests what get a lot of publicity, positivity about being European instead of constant negativity about migrants (though that's of course there and necessary too), thoughtful and well educated leadership, and we are promoting a traditionnal counterculture while remaining a semblance of mainstream comfortable enough for people on the fence.

We're mainly inspired by the French New Right.

>Just don't talk about it.

I wish we could, it would be better overall, but it's classic leftist tactic to call us nazis and we have to condemn it. We aren't yet we can't afford to just not answer this attack. You know how this intellectual terrorism works.
>>
>>136275388

>I'm not a NatSoc.

Yeah, you are a shilling fagget, just fuck off to /PTG and shut up.
>>
>>136275430
>though that's of course there and necessary too
Is it? Surely European culture and heritage can be promoted without tarnishing it with diatribes about migrants. Sure they are a problem, but why is it necessary to shit on others to feels good about ourselves.
>>
>>136275606
Nope. I'm a Fascist.

Although, at least I can do the Roman salute and have a Nazi flag if I want here, unlike in your commie/muzzie hellhole that's collapsing.

You're lashing out because you have no leadership or hope, so you attach what little will to live you have left to these pathetic groups that never go anywhere, desperately clinging to it as if it keeps you from suicide.
>>
File: 1411758066632.jpg (94KB, 641x977px) Image search: [Google]
1411758066632.jpg
94KB, 641x977px
>>136275232
>Wow much good.
>Mixed race wow.
>Mullato master race
>Literally has a song about he can't find his dad
>>136275430
>while trying to distance ourselves from nutters
I'm guessing you're talking about skinheads and the like.
I've found them soldiers without generals, some have NCO's but no officers.
Agree?
>You know how this intellectual terrorism works.
Yes I do, it takes alot of energy you otherwise don't have to spend if you just ignore it.
Just steam right ahead, don't give a fuck.
Don't sieg heil either tough just stick to the plan.
You can copy all the policies of NatSoc Germany and ignore the calls of being a Nazi because you'll get the same if you try and implement the ones effective in Israel today.
DO NOT DENOUCE 1488 IGNORE IT.
>>
File: tumblr_ops0t3SRIp1uhn1kco1_1280.jpg (49KB, 750x421px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ops0t3SRIp1uhn1kco1_1280.jpg
49KB, 750x421px
>>136275882
Because they're replacing us retard.
No European people no Europe.
>>
>>136275937

>'m a Fascist.

kek

As I said, a (NS)LARPing fagget.
>>
File: 1501937449996.jpg (95KB, 1024x636px) Image search: [Google]
1501937449996.jpg
95KB, 1024x636px
i got some pics from my country
>>
File: 1501935655335.jpg (108KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501935655335.jpg
108KB, 960x960px
>>136276248
thats it
>>
>>136248756
Dunno but I gave them ā‚¬30 towards their boat
>>
File: 1490542783910.png (253KB, 474x515px) Image search: [Google]
1490542783910.png
253KB, 474x515px
Identitarian Message for the USA

Identitarian View: What I would do if I were in the USA
https://youtu.be/5S-h3GQGl3Y
>>
>>136276161
>he doesn't know the difference

Ever read some Giovanni Gentile?

And really, calling anyone else a "LARPing fagget" when you're shitposting about this worthless group that only ever holds signs is highly ironic.
>>
>>136276369
Man thgey got asked from someone in the USA to start a chapter there a few years ago and they denounced it.
I think it was Identity Europa, not sure tough.
>>
>>136248756
>UK
>Not Europe

We're in this together, faggot.
>>
File: identitƤr 31.jpg (52KB, 990x660px) Image search: [Google]
identitƤr 31.jpg
52KB, 990x660px
>>136276375

>worthless group

Found the traitorous shill.

Try it harder, fagget.
>>
>>136271897
So you think that looking like neo from matrix is gonna help the movement? Tips fedora to you
>>
>>136276115

>retard
It was a genuine question dickhead. I take the position that with a healthy amount of national and racial pride that we won't be divided against ourselves. (See israel) Maybe I'm wrong though, but a culture needs to be weak in the first place to be subverted.
What sort of activities are GI involved in? (Quick rundown, don't know much about them. I'm hoping they aren't just a bunch of closet skinheads)
>>
File: identitƤr 33.png (700KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
identitƤr 33.png
700KB, 1366x768px
>>136276624
>>
>>136276624
>traitorous

To what?

>>136276749
Or dress accordingly and not like a fucking average pleb. Have some self respect and taste.
>>
File: NRM.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
NRM.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
>>136276749
>>136276860
Pic related.
>>
File: hoodie-patriot.jpg (119KB, 1200x1346px) Image search: [Google]
hoodie-patriot.jpg
119KB, 1200x1346px
>>
>>136276790

>What sort of activities are GI involved in? (Quick rundown, don't know much about them. I'm hoping they aren't just a bunch of closet skinheads)

Just try google, you underaged idiot.
>>
>>136248331
I'll always take issue with the choice of the spartan lambda as a their symbol.

Yes, Sparta was badass ans shiet, but nothing came out of that nation but legends of great soldiers. Spartans were nothing but retarded chads. They had no empire, and their culture vanished eventually.

I wish thay ha chosen the Chi Rho symbol.
>>
File: theship.jpg (74KB, 662x960px) Image search: [Google]
theship.jpg
74KB, 662x960px
>>136275882
Pretty much this >>136276115
The main goal is a massive remigration of non whites in order to not die out as a race.

>>136275997
We just can't afford to take in retards. Dumb skinheads are detrimental to the cause, they're used as a scarecrow to scare normies off nationalism. Some can be saved, some are a burden.

We try most of the time to just ignore the topic because it's a dubious argument, it's pure terrorism with no basis, and we successfully manage most of the time, but sometimes we just can't. On TV, to not answer is basically to agree. But when not directly confronted on it, we never talk about it. To just talk about this topic is giving fuel to the left. We look forward, no need to copy anything.

>>136276478
No, that was a scam. Identity Europa is cool.

>>136276790
What we do overall: regular activism (sticking, leaflets, protests, local campaigns reacting to local issues), sports, intellectual/political formations with conferences, learning how to speak in front of a crowd, a camera, to a journalist, discover, appreciate and promoting your local culture (most people today have no roots and don't realize all the marvels their ancestors have built, created or even eaten) and european culture (folk songs, dances, languages, culinary specialities), and the most important is building a community of people you can trust.

And now we have a ship in the Mediterranean, going against leftist NGOs and trying to push back some migrants.

Don't listen to this guy, he's a paid shill >>136276981
>>
>>136276981
>just Google it
Nah. Europe can burn if it's full of wankers like you
>>
File: file.jpg (93KB, 866x866px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
93KB, 866x866px
/pol/ needs an Identitarian Flag.
>>
File: 1.jpg (48KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
48KB, 852x480px
>>
File: 1483336289737.jpg (72KB, 323x323px) Image search: [Google]
1483336289737.jpg
72KB, 323x323px
>>136277051
>We just can't afford to take in retards

Yeah, wouldn't want dumb people interfering with fucking boxing in a gym and sign making.
>>
>>136276790
I'm not the one from GI.
> I'm hoping they aren't just a bunch of closet skinheads
Fucking hell.
>What sort of activities are GI involved in?
They mostly do flash demonstrations not really things that will impact anything in the long term.
https://www.youtube.com/user/VlogIdentitaer/videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJXlMc2YindW26yJDWAWOxg/videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGK3H7pHASZpUqBRy0e7vQA/videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ8uFo1RKSgEg-od3Yu10Pw/videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSYR2ZcYz4uWPMox31HycnQ
https://www.youtube.com/user/GenerationID
>>
File: 1465677473880.jpg (563KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
1465677473880.jpg
563KB, 1000x600px
>>136276992
It's not about Sparta itself but the symbol of the Thermopylae battle. They braved the religious interdiction of not going to war during the sacred olympian times, met the invaders and held the Thermopylae pass for 3 days, giving enough time to the rest of Greece's cities so they could unite and ultimately repell the invasion. We use it as we believe it's now our time to make some sacrifices, money, friends, maybe a carreer or reputation, but all of this is nothing when compared to what we have to save: our land and our people.

>I wish thay ha chosen the Chi Rho symbol.
Not everybody is christian, though they're a large majority. We have pagans and some not religious guys. Of course, everybody value our christian heritage.
>>
>>136248973
>flag

Is there a true Belgian chapter ?
Walloonfag here. Interested in connecting with the movement.
>>
File: zm39y6.png (29KB, 1422x800px) Image search: [Google]
zm39y6.png
29KB, 1422x800px
>>
>>136277051
Thanks for taking the time to reply. It sounds like you have the right idea desu. Positive acts of self improvement are far more beneficial than destructive acts of violence.
>>
Best Identitarian Flag yet.
>>
They are a bunch of pussies.I tried to join them but they didn't accept me because i told them that i am a national socialist
>>
>>136277339
There's one in Flanders, based in Gent. I'm French myself, there's nothing in Wallonia, sorry.

>>136277418
We're both political and metapolitical. Our main focus are of course immigration, islamisation and globalisation.
>>
>>136276943

kek

You NS-LARPing faggots are such a joke.

Jesus, you got NO self-reflection.
Are you even 89IQ??
>>
File: static1-squarespace-com.jpg (49KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
static1-squarespace-com.jpg
49KB, 500x348px
>>
>>136277065

>Nah. Europe can burn if it's full of wankers like you

Found the leftist shill. Kill yourself, faggot.

kek
>>
>>136277051
> Dumb skinheads
Like it or not they're European and they want to help.
They just need discipline.
>On TV, to not answer is basically to agree.
Denying something makes you look weak.
You need to just say if x (For ecxample wanting to stop the genocide of the people who gave me this civilization, my blood) makes me a Nazi then so be it and then drop it.
>SO YOU ADMIT TO BEING A NAZI?!!!!
>Ignore. or sarcastically say yes.

>No, that was a scam. Identity Europa is cool.
Can you tell me more about this?

>>136277339
Belgium doesn't exist. Because borders don't exist, only tribes.
>>136277573
Do you guys have a bar in Gent?
>>
Bash the Fash . Cap the Commie!
>>
>>136277497
Can use this as a secret squirrel sign/badge.
>>
>>136269418
>You have to be vetted

Guess I'll keep sending money instead
>>
>>136277318
>Not everybody is christian
I know. I'm not even christian myself.
But the Chi Rho symbol has been used for millenia, and all around Europe.
It even predates christiannity, since it was used by greek philisophers in their work.

Anyway, that's just my humbl opinion.

>>136277573
>There's one in Flanders, based in Gent. I'm French myself
Do you speak dutch ? Flemish nationalism is so prevalent these days that I've always though I would be rejected because of my language (even if I'm half flemish).
>>
>>136277553

>I tried to join them but they didn't accept me because i told them that i am a national socialist

They don't want 89IQ LARPing faggots in their organisation.

What's wrong with that?!
>>
>>136249511
What alt-right figure has endorsed israel?
Milo is not AR. And none of civic nationalists are.

GI works within framework of EU law, which would crush AR with terrorism charges or holocaust denial, or smth.

Posting demoralizing content is doing Schlomos work for him.
You're not actually Schlomo, are you?
>>
>>136277834
>muh shill
If you are the typical European, we wouldn't be losing much was my point. Thankfully there are people like the Belgian flag poster that are worth saving
>>
>>136271434
Yeah this. I should have mentioned. The output is very professional
>>
File: ubermenschen.jpg (73KB, 700x558px) Image search: [Google]
ubermenschen.jpg
73KB, 700x558px
>>136277553
Probably trying to avoid that.
>>
>>136272677
Shill
>>
>>136278310
I'm not a damn skinhead
>>
File: 53835.jpg (44KB, 400x572px) Image search: [Google]
53835.jpg
44KB, 400x572px
>>
File: identitƤr 32.jpg (128KB, 990x660px) Image search: [Google]
identitƤr 32.jpg
128KB, 990x660px
>>136278231

Blabla, spoon-feeding you jerks is not my job.
We are at /pol/ here and not some facebook group, you faggot.
>>
>>136278487

Yes you are.
>>
>>136277864
>Can you tell me more about this?
See >>136250884
Damigo is a really smart guy, our orgs have no ties but he tries to emulate what we do. We had contacts already. Listen to his podcast with Jared Taylor from a month ago if you have the time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSl2yhd00QM

>>136278114
Sadly, it could have alienated a part of the population. People are so brainwashed they thhink christianity is backward.

>Do you speak dutch?

I don't, and I work in Brussels so I'm not active with them. I see a few of them from time to time in our pub in Lille, and during the summer camp of course. They speak french yes, I don't think you would be rejected, especially if you're half Flemish. They don't have any pub, they're fairly new (6 months) and a pub requires a lot of money, only our oldest chapters can afford it since they have a lot more donators.

>>136278059
Sorry. I hope we can start something in UK soon, but as I told already we tried and the guys stop caring after Brexit... Every bit helps, thank you very much.

>>136278231
He's a paid shill. Him and his friends shit up every thread about GI since a week or so, always using the same methods. A fake member, an hardcore 1488er, a proxy with custom flags. Just don't mind them.
>>
File: 1498333661425.jpg (70KB, 1000x681px) Image search: [Google]
1498333661425.jpg
70KB, 1000x681px
>>136277573
Hey Belgian brother, we met on another thread.
Still trying to debunk media lies and propaganda here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZEjAVmBWRo .

It's impressive how much outright lies and lies by omission there is on mainstream news in France. Truly sad that most people do not have a freaking clue about what's happening on the Mediterranean.

Pic: Why I'm so mad, and why if you need me for real one day, I'll be there.
>>
File: mfaihdldjz523ed98493889.jpg (56KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
mfaihdldjz523ed98493889.jpg
56KB, 620x387px
>>136277994
Kill yourself kekfag
>>
File: gravensteen.jpg (105KB, 1024x555px) Image search: [Google]
gravensteen.jpg
105KB, 1024x555px
>>136277573
send my regards to Bo

I hope some guys from france will come drink some Rodenbach again this year.
Hou ende trou
>>
>>136278515
>Blabla, spoon-feeding you jerks is not my job.
Surely "spoon feeding" as you put it, is the point of a movement like GI. Here is your last (You)
>>
File: 1465744041823.jpg (216KB, 762x762px) Image search: [Google]
1465744041823.jpg
216KB, 762x762px
>>136278949
Hi, I just work in Belgium, I'm French. I saw this vid already, you're doing a really good job, thank you! I hope you channel get some attention. I didn't find any twitter account, do you have one with the Sophrosyne nickname?

>>136279036
No doubt we will, godspeed friend.
>>
File: ancap chan.png (460KB, 750x1020px) Image search: [Google]
ancap chan.png
460KB, 750x1020px
>>136277994
I capitalize commies in my labor camp.
>>
File: identitƤr 13.jpg (130KB, 720x579px) Image search: [Google]
identitƤr 13.jpg
130KB, 720x579px
>>136278873

>A fake member

I'm not a fake member, if followed them since 2012 when they started in Germany/Austria and I'm a fellow traveler of them.

I pushed them on German imageboards (Krautchan..) for years.

Nothing more.

I like calling out the leftist/NS-LARPing shill faggots, they are so blatant and obvious they just NEED to be called out.

That's all.
>>
>>136278873
Don't apologise, I'm mixed white (both parents white, one not white enough for /pol/) I'm gay, they'd never let me in, in a million years. I wasn't being bitter, I'll help however I can.
I can't send any more money til next month though.
>>
>>136279180

>Surely "spoon feeding" as you put it, is the point of a movement like GI. Here is your last (You)

This is /pol/, you should be able to search 5 minutes in google, you fucking underaged cunt.
>>
>>136279357
I do yeah, not that I use it.
https://twitter.com/SophrosyneSigma

I'll surely make more of this kind of video when something will happen, like when the C Star will see migrant/NGO ships and the media will find some lie to tell about it.
>>
>>136276981
What a tool you are, faggot.
>>
>underage
What gives you that impression?
>>
>>136279036
KVHV-Gent detected
>>
>>136278873
>they're fairly new (6 months)
Okay. Now I maks sense why I haven't heard of them before.

>only our oldest chapters can afford it
Isn't there two pubs now ? La Traboule and La Citadelle ?

Anyway, it's still much more difficult to do anything in Belgium because of linguistic differences and regional nationalism.
>>
File: ss+(2017-08-05+at+10.10.48).jpg (170KB, 472x863px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-08-05+at+10.10.48).jpg
170KB, 472x863px
>>136279842
Could be anytime now. There's a short vid on Le Figaro. I won't follow your twitter since you don't use it, but I'm monitoring your channel.
>>
File: Cy2S_83WEAE_0t9.jpg large.jpg (513KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Cy2S_83WEAE_0t9.jpg large.jpg
513KB, 2048x1536px
>>136280502
Our pubs: >>136272186

Yeah, Belgium is a mess, really hard to do anything in Wallonia. But the Flemish chapter is growing (and they have some cute chicks, that helps a lot).
>>
File: identitƤr 5.png (53KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
identitƤr 5.png
53KB, 400x400px
>>136280504

Got a serious question for you members:

Do you know if the have a drone on board the Cstar?

Cause a (semi professional) drone would be quite helpful in filming the traitorous NGOS/government ships.
>>
>>136278949
Glad to see I'm not the only french-speaking Belgian feeling a bit lonely in the european righty galaxy.
>>
>>136273064
Neue Rechte is absolute tripe, retarded neo-paganism and islamophiles jerking each others off in third reich universities.
>>
>>136280170
NSV'er gevonden
>>
File: regsergergeer.png (1MB, 990x660px) Image search: [Google]
regsergergeer.png
1MB, 990x660px
>>136281153
I guess one could say the same about the french Nouvelle Droite, and that would be a gross caricature. But I don't know that much about the Neue Rechte.
>>
>>136281355
All those are basically stupid LARP turned into political movements/think thanks.
When I talk with some dude and he mentions ā€œpaganismā€ I just get up and leave.
>>
>>136280651
Flanders has a lot of potential for GI.
Their chapter should capitalize on Theo Francken's success and on the rejection of the Comac faggots.

Wallonia is another story... I guess someting could be tried in LiĆØge. The University there is the only one that told the Comac to fuck off.
>>
>>136281153

>Neue Rechte is absolute tripe, retarded neo-paganism and islamophiles jerking each others off in third reich universities.

Could you please stop it.

The German/French part of the Identitarians ARE the "Neue Rechte"/New Right

Try to educate yourself, before you start spouting bullshit.

See Alain de Benoist

You fagget!
>>
>>136281588

>All those are basically stupid LARP turned into political movements/think thanks.

That's not the New Right

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Right#France
>>
>>136281919
Alain de Benoist is a faggot and a former LGBT activist that got bullied by muslims and who just made a stupid amalgamation of 450 currents summed up into a single easy to remember catch-phrase for plebs that he probably didn't even coin.
>>
>>136281153
>retarded neo-paganism and islamophiles jerking each others

Soral Inc. ?
>>
>>136250327
nationalism is the future it pisses me of that britbongs keeps saying they want to leave but i can't wait to go back to my homeland and make a stand for it thing are just getting good
>>
>>136282195

>Alain de Benoist is a faggot and a former LGBT activist

That's plain wrong.
Why do you do this?
>>
File: 1461288620344.jpg (40KB, 425x516px) Image search: [Google]
1461288620344.jpg
40KB, 425x516px
>>136281694
the problem is that the student scene already has two student groups competing for members. KVHV and the nsv. With KVHV already organising events with Theo.
If GI wants to grow in Flanders it's best course of action is to go for the jong folks not (currently) in higher education. Not that overlap won't (and isn't already) happening.
But it offers the best way forward since there is no significant competition (even on collagee instead of university level) for member and/or their time. Plus the media heavy aprouch is more suited to getting recruits form the non-higher education crowd then any of the student groups could hope to achieve if they wanted to.
>>
>>136282198
Nothing to do with Soral. He's probably just parroting something he heard elsewhere or else he would just not say this. Henri de Lesquen I guess? I'm pretty sure I heard him say things like this.
>>
>>136282055
The Nouvelle Droite advocates the ā€œrepaganizationā€ of France and Europe.

>>136282198
Two sides of the same coin.
>>
>>136282195
Isn't he also a socialist, just the patriotic sort of them.
>>
File: alina identitƤre bewegung.jpg (257KB, 1024x1766px) Image search: [Google]
alina identitƤre bewegung.jpg
257KB, 1024x1766px
>>136282454

>The Nouvelle Droite advocates the ā€œrepaganizationā€ of France and Europe.

0/10

Bullshit!

So you are the next leftist traitor shill shitting up this thread!?

Kill yourself!
>>
>>136281153
Bonjour Charlemagne
>>
>>136282547
He's pretty much entry-level shit that looks like the hardest shit to retards like >>136282710 who feeds on blogs and wikipedia pages.
>>
>>136248331
WELCOME TO FRANCE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk
>>
>>136282900
try harder commie
>>
File: 1500646782021.jpg (29KB, 362x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500646782021.jpg
29KB, 362x500px
>>136282900
Interesting you take >>136282710 as an example since he's an obvious shill who has done nothing but shitting up the thread. Can you provide some proof supporting your allegations please?
>>
>>136282900
Had the impression of him, just the typical conservative, who wants to go back 20 years in time with socialistic tendencies.
>>
>>136282900

>He's pretty much entry-level shit

0/10

His work/thoughts are one of the foundations of the New Right/Neue Rechte.

His books are the first you read, when you join the GI.

Just spout more bullshit, we all got google and can check your bullshit.
>>
>>136283305
>His books are the first you read, when you join the GI.

Absolutely wrong.
>>
>>136283038
I'm not going to be able to sum up 50 years of circlejerking in a single post but if you are familiar with their ideas read La Crise du Monde Moderne by RenƩ GuƩnon, he dismantled them all before they even existed.
>>
>>136283375

Nah, Im right, Im 10 years into the scene, I know my shit.

Would you please stop calling me a shill.
>>
>>136283526
>the scene
Case in point.
>>
>>136281180
Nope, Antwerps verbond represent
>>
>>136283509
I already did. I'm pretty sure you didn't read much of the new right, and I'm not talking about De Benoist.

>>136283607
Fucking hell he's a troll, look at the thread ffs.
>>
>>136283607

Yeah the scene.

Back in 2007 we called us the "islam critic", evolving into the New Right as time moved on.

Such was the Right back in 2007 in Germany.
>>
>>136283679

>I already did. I'm pretty sure you didn't read much of the new right, and I'm not talking about De Benoist.

You are talking with a leftist shill.

And you get fooled by him, I bet he is laughing RIGHT now.
>>
>>136283509
>La Crise du Monde Moderne by RenƩ GuƩnon
Wanted to get into guenon some time before, but forgot about him.
thanks for the reminder
>>
>>136283679
I read plenty, and enough to realize that they are trying to appeal to anti-nationalist, anti-capitalistic people from the left and the right, something that I can respect, what I can't stand is the presence of neopagan and sometimes even pan-european/federalist elements.
Neopaganism is one of the most prominent concept of the New Right, German or French and one of the biggest frauds of XXth century politics.
>>
>>136285405
So... It's just because they're pagans? I understand that can be a rebuttal, I don't think paganism can make a comeback either, but there's indeed elements we can take from the new right to feed our own thoughts, just like there is in Hegel or Huntington or whatever. Why are we even discussing this?
>>
>>136285835
An ideology based on fraudulent pretenses should be discarded.
>>
File: bak poeder.jpg (44KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
bak poeder.jpg
44KB, 500x376px
>>136283653
dan zijn het blikken van bewondering he

zeg hoe gaat het eigenlijk in de haven, we zouden nog een paar kilotjes willen afnemen. Kwestie van gezonde gewoontes te onderhouden en zo
>>
>>136286092
It's not based on, it's "mĆ¢tinĆ© de" as we would say in french. But whatever, discard an entire and fertile intellectual school, I don't really care. I'll keep reading from everywhere and making up my own mind.

Btw, I liked how you accused the new right of islamophily while saying GuƩnon, who actually converted to islam, is a perfect rebuttal to them. I know why GuƩnon did this and I respect him, I just thought it was funny.
>>
>>136251292
Winner winner chicken dinner

GI reeks of controlled oppo. If it has a name it can be attacked and there are shekels to be made
>>
>>136248331
I think itt's kind of similar to Casa-Pound, in a way. What do you think of Casa-Pound Italianon?
>>
>>136286523
GuĆ©non wasn't Islamophile regarding the west and prophessed the use of the catholic church as the focal point for ā€œretraditionalizingā€ the west, he just needed a traditional society.
I also doubt he converted, he more likely became initiated.
Any normaly constituted white person felt the same pull towards Islam/Shinto/Taoism/Hinduism/etc... at a point or the other, which is why in my opinion GuĆ©non is so important怂
>>
>>136288048
Anon, I told you I know and I respect him, you didn't have to explain. He probably converted since he went to sufism, and they're maybe the most uncompromising school (hence why he did). I'm pretty sure you can't get initiated without converting. He also married the daughter of a Cheik, and a kaffir has to convert to do so. Didn't mean he believed it of course.
>>
>>136288452
I'm just explaining if anyone is lurking, because people here are retarded and it's stupid to not read him because you have a kneejerk reaction due to his islamic life that you can't understand if you don't read him.
>>
>>136276860
Don't listen to this fat larping fuck. Either a shill trying to get you screwed over or just a fedora wearing faggot who thinks everyone should be fully decked out it Nazi regalia because it he thinks it looks cool and will give him something to stroke his pathetic cock to.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>136265546
In the past the (((media))) was the only source of information. The internet has levelled the playing field somewhat.

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
>>
>>136288770
>I'm just explaining if anyone is lurking
I am lurking and think my next book will be one of him.
>>
>>136288452
What country is GI the largest in France or Austria right?

And have you guys ever thought of connecting with groups like Identity Europa and the altright and coming to the states to network and train with firearms
>>
Bunch of shitskins and slavs larping as Europeans. Hope they get purged.
>>
>>136288770
And there is the shitskin praising sand nigger apologist literature. Go back Nigger
>>
File: 1501820525489.png (65KB, 774x866px) Image search: [Google]
1501820525489.png
65KB, 774x866px
>>136290071
>a keaf

>>136248331
How do I join these faggots? I have 1400 quid to spend and hate this fucking shithole of a (((nation))).
>>
>>136290247
Case in point redux.
>>
>>136289823
France is the biggest and Austria the second, yes.

We had contacts with Nathan Damigo and Jared Taylor already, we obviously see Euro-Americans as brothers. There's no ties between our orgs because we have distinct policies, goals and semantics, althought we obviously also share many, but Nathan is hugely inspired by us and was actually supposed to come to our summer camp this year. He had to cancel.

To come in the US and train with firearms is not a project, because if we did such a thing our mouvement would pretty much be done. Our govs would use this as an excuse to shut us down.

>>136290250
We don't have anything in the UK. We tried, but our contacts stopped trying after Brexit. There's a chapter building up in Scotland and Eire, but we don't know them and haven't vetted them.
>>
>>136290445
Excuse me. A faggot shitskin
>>
File: IMG_3013.jpg (76KB, 279x372px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3013.jpg
76KB, 279x372px
>>136248331
They Need to Be Pushed Lad.
We need Our Own version in Dublin, Galway, Dundalk & Cork, desperately.
>>
>>136290716
Letterkenny too
Fucking hell it looks like nigeria.
Dundalk is even worse
>>
File: 1501654610447.jpg (374KB, 1024x731px) Image search: [Google]
1501654610447.jpg
374KB, 1024x731px
>>136290588
Nah FUCK THE JEWK, I mean I want to travel and help around the Med.
>>
File: IMG_1635.jpg (223KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1635.jpg
223KB, 1024x683px
>>136290588
True about the guns thing it mostly wish you guys the best over in Europe us Burgers have a lot of catching up to do to rival you guys thakns for answering
>>
>>136290914
*mostly a larpy idea
>>
File: usmc_fans.png (297KB, 619x532px) Image search: [Google]
usmc_fans.png
297KB, 619x532px
>>136290830
If you were to ever quit the UK and live in a country where we have a chapter, of course you would be most welcome, we're opened to whites from everywhere.

If you just want to do tourism and meet with people, you would have to contact a local chapter, depending on your destination of course, and plan it. I'm pretty sure some could refuse because it would maybe look weird and risky (there has been many journalists or leftists trying to infiltrate us) but you can try. We're in several countries around the Med, namely France Italy and Slovenia.

>>136290914
My pleasure, I'm sure you will catch up soon. We face the same threats, we will rise everywhere.
>>
>>136290785
Portugal too. in fact i think we have some. But they donĀ“t use the GI flag's, only the same ideal
>>
>>136291467
How do you explain the following?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncH7z9nN2BU&t=2s

Are you that cucked and naive? Do you honestly accept pussyfooting flip flopping pieces of shit that might as well be infiltrators? The ones that have the audacity to say - no, we're good goyim, not racist, please don't call us racist
>>
Would it be disrepectful to wear GI clothing as a nonmember? I want to donate, but I also want a couple new hoodies for this winter coming up. Its also a good way to meet some like minded individuals in my area.
>>
Is it only whites allowed in, or are those the only ones showing up?
>>
>>136293234
that would explain a lot of their socialistic views, but I don't know how many people came from the left.
I see them closer to national socialists as they like to be, distancing constantly doesn't really help if their economic views are still socialistic.
and inb4 you accuse me of distancing myself from natsoc i can get along with them as long as they are honest and not complete degenerate welfare whores.
But I only know the yt videos of the german branch, so maybe you can tell me more.
>>
File: CgFqeZRWIAABSwt.jpg (45KB, 599x399px) Image search: [Google]
CgFqeZRWIAABSwt.jpg
45KB, 599x399px
>>136293924
Whites only are allowed. We're a pro european (people and cultures) mouvement, that means you have to be white.

>>136293521
Of course not, you can wear whatever you want, we sell merchandising to fund our actions so any buy to our shops is really appreciated. You know where to shop I guess?

>>136293234
Robert is a great guy and, I believe, the only one who is really coming from the left. Did you actually watched the video? Anyway, he has been working his ass off for a year and a half and was a key element in several big actions (like the Brandenburg gate or the Defend Europe ship), all of which succedeed. If he is a plant, he is an incredibly bad one.
>>
>>136249511
What's wrong with endorsing Israel? The whole point in creating it was to have somewhere to expel Jews to.
Same should be done with ISIS; recognize the caliphate as the proper homeland - deport all the Muslims there.
>>
>>136252733
>donate?
i just did it. i figured that real or not, the benefits of them being legit outweighed the loss to me if they were not.
>>
>>136296767
Thank you.
>>
>>136290716
get in here cuck
>>136265965
>>
>>136299128
shit wrong thread
http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/136262700136290716
Thread posts: 291
Thread images: 114

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.